Structure and Accountability Part 8 (M/F)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rachelredbum

Structure and Accountability Part 8 (M/F)

Post by rachelredbum » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am

(This is part 8 of a continuing series of stories involving Rachel, a 19 year old college girl who has just been put on academic probation for bad grades. She has just agreed to move in with "Uncle Richard" who has been providing structure and accountability to young ladies like her for a couple years. This episode takes place soon after she moves in. If you like this story please feel free to comment and read my other stories as well. Links to my stories can be found in my profile)

Moving in a couple days ago was great. I had lots of help from my new "sisters" and my "Uncle". And the dinner party after the move was finished was just what I needed Its too bad the "honeymoon phase" of the arrangement was so short. The next day I went out with some friends in the late morning and arrived back in the mid afternoon. that is when I realised that I was in trouble.

Jenny greeted me at the door with a sad look on her face. Then I remembered. We're supposed to call or text if we are not going to be at a meal. But this was my first offense. Surely Uncle Richard would go easy on me. Surely I'd just get lectured. Right? RIGHT?

I met Uncle Richard in the Living Room. The disappointed look in his eyes made me very nervous. Just how much trouble was I in?

"Hi Uncle," I said, softly.

"We need to talk in my study, Rachel," he said, simply. I steeled myself for what I hoped would only be a scolding and nodded. He closed the door. Not a good sign. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen so soon, Rach," he began. I looked down. "You should have called or texted. You know that, don't you?" I nodded again. "Do you understand why the rule is there, hun," he asked.

In a wavering voice I said "I don't know."

"It is because we are a community and a family. Eating together helps us bond together and grow together. It is a shared experience that makes us stronger and united. It is a very important part of our lives, Rachel," he explained. "Does that help you understand more?"

"Yes," I said, weakly. I was beginning to suspect that I was going to get more than just a scolding. I began to fidget and shield my bottom with my hands.

"You should have let us know, sweetie. I don't mind if you don't make one of our meals but I do mind if you don't let anyone know. It is irresponsible," he said, with finality.

"Please don't spank me, Uncle. I didn't mean to I just forgot. Besides its my first time in trouble," I said, pleadingly.

"Rachel that is a lame excuse. First of all, you should have known better. You know you are in trouble and you want to get away with it because it is your first time." I bit my lip. This was not going to be a good afternoon. He pulled his chair back and said "Rachel, I'm sorry to have to do this so soon after you moved in, but you need to start learning to be more responsible and accountable. Take down your jeans and get over my knee."

I gasped but complied. I knew I was in the wrong and should have realized that I would be shown no mercy. Slowly I pulled them down and stretched my six foot frame over his lap. He grabbed my waist firmly and rested his hand on my exposed bottom. Why dies his hand always seem so firm when he's about to spank me yet so gentle at other times? Reflexively, I clenched my bum cheeks.

he pulled his hand back, and once again it landed hard and the pain traveled up my spine and exploded inside my brain. he continued relentlessly peppering my bottom with hard spanks. Sometimes he would alternate cheeks, sometimes not. Sometimes he would hit both cheeks and sometimes not. Most of the spanks landed on the sit spots, but he also spanked the rest of my bottom and the top third of my thighs. It wasn't very long before I was crying. hard. I knew I was in the wrong and deserved just this. After a spank a second for a good five minutes he stopped. It was a few moments before it registered that the spanking was over. I was still crying hard when he helped me up.

"I'm sorrryyy, uncleee," I sobbed. I just kept crying. he hugged me and told me that it was all over and that I was forgiven. he led me into the corner and told me to stand there with my arms folded behind my back until called out. I stood there, sobbing. he opened the study door. Now anyone who walked by could see my shame. While I was standing there, I thought a lot about responsibility and punctuality. Once I was allowed out of the corner, I pulled up my panties and jeans and there were hugs all round.

You know, maybe a good sound spanking when needed isn't so bad after all. I just have to internalize the lessons they are supposed to teach. Now if only I could be more responsible.

Often123

Re: Structure and Accountability Part 8 (M/F)

Post by Often123 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 am

Lesson learned about responsibility, shame and pain, then forgiveness. Good story, again, rachel. He didn't need to go overboard, just make his point.

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 am

Good story ... but 300 swats? Wow!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 pm

300 would be way overboard.

rachelredbum

Post by rachelredbum » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:21 pm

yes that was too many swats. Half that would have been enough. I will have to be more careful about the realism

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm

You can have 1/2 of her total. ;) A good story though.

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 pm

1 or 2 minutes of good spanking would easily seem like 5 or 10. My wife thought I gave a long spanking when it was only 10 swats, probably 20-30 seconds.