The Neighbor

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bbbonnar

The Neighbor

Post by bbbonnar » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Tina was shocked. Her face was red.
"Well, young lady... I'm waiting."
"Stephen, you can't be serious!"
He was acting bizarre.
Stephen knew he was taking a chance, but he was not about to let anything stop him from taking advantage of the situation that had been presented to him.
"You better believe I'm serious. You either take your punishment right now from me, or..."

What kind of a choice was this? Left or right, and she was dead meat in the middle. And what about Jennifer and Sarah? They had to be considered. They had to be protected. There was no way their plan could have backfired, and yet, here stood Tina Kruger facing the unthinkable. The three girls might be expelled from school. Three girls in disgrace. Forget any chance for that college scholarship. Tina's parents would be so disappointed, but her tongue was tied. How could she submit to what Stephen was proposing?
"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked the boy who lived next door. Stephen was a nice guy. Or so she had thought.
"I'm doing this because you're a spoiled brat."
Tina's face turned another shade of red. Unable to abide Stephen's smile, she looked at the floor
"You're not looking very assured of yourself right now, Tina. I thought you were a girl who wasn't afraid of anything. A girl who could make a decision."
"Can't we make a deal? There must be some way to resolve this without you... spanking me." Tina could only whisper the last two words, an exotic spiced flavor on her tongue.
"There's only one deal, and it's here on the table. It's the only deal I'm offering to one very bad little girl."
"I'm not a little girl!"
"Is that so? You're not very big, are you?"
"Not in size, stupid!" Tina's heart was racing.
"Do you think it's smart to call your spanker stupid?"
Stephen's smile was infuriating.
"You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? What if I said, go shove your deal up your ass. If you tell, I'll tell how you tried to blackmail me into this sick game of yours."
"Is that an acceptable trade-off for you?" he said. "It's okay by me."

Tina was beside herself. How could she have ever thought Stephen was a nice guy? Just because he'd always been nice before? When they had chatted in the past... well, now she knew. Only a sappy stupid girl could have ever liked Stephen Becker.

Stephen was feeling confident. He knew Tina would not risk the exposure. Three girls would be brought down to earth so fast, so hard, there was no telling what would happen. No, he had the girl next door right where he wanted her.

"Then let's just get this over with," Tina almost shouted as she looked around the room. She might have shouted very loudly at her evil neighbor, but she didn't want to attract attention, just in case there might be anyone close enough to the Becker house that day to possibly hear what was going on. She had never been spanked, not really, but the idea made her a little crazy. Her stomach was all in knots.
"So you've chosen to take your spanking?"
Tina glared at him, crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. She would not give him any satisfaction.
"The deal is, you must do exactly as you're told. If you fail to obey me in any way, the deal is off, and you and your delinquent friends can face the authorities."
She mouthed two choice words and flipped him the bird.
"Boy am I gonna change your attitude, little girl."
Tina could have kicked him. She thought she could. His crotch was just about a leg's distance from her sandaled foot, and she had played a mean game of soccer in school. She would have kicked him good if her first priority hadn't been to get out of this mess she was in. She couldn't just run away from this one.
"That way." Stephen pointed up the stairs. "To my room."
She looked at him as if he was as dumb as he was crazy. "I'm not going to your room with you. Just do it here."
They were in the living room. She didn't like it one bit, and she didn't trust him now as far as she could throw him.

Stephen allowed a few moments to pass in silence. Tina was a feisty one, but she was going to obey. There was no hurry.
"Let me know when you're ready to accept the deal." His voice was cool. "Then you'll march yourself up those stairs, young lady."
"Stop calling me that. You're a year older than me. Remember?"
He watched play across her face the discussion she was having with herself. Back and forth went the debate, a twist of lip answered by a sparkle of eye. The conclusion was a sigh. What could she do but trust him?

"Take those pants off."
She was in her next door neighbor's bedroom. The pants Stephen had referred to were Tina's most comfortable: faded blue, ripping at the seams jeans held low on her hips with a studded black belt. She stood stiff in those pants, her eyes searching to find some compassion.
"You know what a spanking is, don't you?" he asked. Apparently, Tina was confused about the process.
"You can't do it over my pants?"
"Not properly."
"You're saying there's a proper way to blackmail a girl and give her a beating?"
"Let's get one thing straight, little girl. You're getting a spanking. There's no more fitting word for it. And after today, you'll know what a spanking is."
Heart thumping in her chest, she managed to look disinterested in his blathering. "I think you just like to get my pants off."
"It's only one enjoyable part of the process."
"You..." She couldn't find the right word. But she knew she now hated him.

Stephen watched the girl standing in front of him take her pants off. He noted, not for the first time, that Tina Kruger, having once decided on a course of action, tended to launch herself full steam ahead. She was not a patient girl. The studded belt was unbuckled like a cowboy ropes a steer. The jeans were a monkey's blue banana. Her pants were thrown to the floor with the sandals that had been swept along in the current of her disgust. "Now what?" she spat at the boy who thought he could humble her.

Stephen thought Tina's humbling was going rather well. She stood defiant before him in nothing but her little boy shorts and matching white top. He was sure the blush across her cheeks was the blood of more than anger. "Now I'm going to do what should have been done years ago. What is very long overdue."
She made a face. His words had cut deep.

"What is that?"
He could hear the concern in her voice. "You don't know what a hairbrush is?"
"Stephen, come on. This isn't funny."
"No, not funny. I'm glad you understand."
Tina was transfixed by the object held in Stephen's right hand. It had suddenly struck her like the smack across the face her mother had given her a month ago. They had barely spoken to each other since. The shock of realization, when she saw the big wooden brush, was that she might really have something to fear in this, what she had been considering ridiculous, spanking.
"Is your hand too delicate?"
"You'll find out. But you've been a very bad girl. You'll need an old-fashioned hairbrush spanking."
"That'll make you happy?"
"Yes. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. This is the opportunity I've been hoping for."
There were tears in her eyes. She wasn't going to let them fall, but she whispered, "Why?"

Tina watched as Stephen picked up the chair at the desk and placed it in the center of the room. She was still trying to get her head around where she was and what was happening. This was Stephen Becker's bedroom. Those were his posters on the wall. His clothes hanging in the closet. His trophies on the dresser. She felt dizzy. She was naked in her underwear. There was now a desk chair a few feet clear of his bed.
Stephen, having sat on the chair, pointed to his lap. "Do you know the traditional position for a spanking?"
"No." She was making a special effort to look confused.
"The proper term is 'over the knee'. A position you should have been introduced to years ago."
"Why are you saying that?"
"Because it's true."
"You think I'm so terrible?"
He noticed the hitch in her voice. Tina Kruger was going to cry before the day was over.
"Did I say you were terrible?"
"Then why do you want to... do this to me?"
"You think you have to be terrible to get a spanking?"
She could only look at him with her mouth open.
"You're not terrible. Come here. Right now."

Tina shuffled her feet to stand in front of the boy who lived next door. A change had descended on her since removing her jeans. She felt smaller than she had ever felt before, smaller than when her father used to pick her up like a rag doll giggling to place her on his knee. Stephen was taller and larger than Tina on any day. Today she was being scolded by a giant.

"Please don't hurt me," she said, trying to sound bigger than she felt.
"I'm sorry, little one, but spankings hurt. Your bottom is not going to like this."
"But, Stephen, why? I used to think you liked me."
"I do like you....or you wouldn't be where you are right now."
"This is your way of showing it?" She couldn't mask her sarcasm.
Reaching forward with both arms, Stephen with efficiency picked up and flipped the girl to land face down across his lap. Tina simply allowed it to happen. She gasped. Her insides vehemently rebelled. Her office had closed and was taking no calls.
"This is the over-the-knee spanking position," he informed her.
Tina didn't care what it was called; she didn't like it. She felt helpless and embarrassed. She didn't want to squirm, but she was a fish out of water. She tried to grab the carpet with her hands. Her fingertips barely touched the floor. Her toes must have been a mile above solid ground. She was mostly aware of her bottom under paper-thin shorts, a susceptible target raised high and seemingly twice its size.

Stephen explored with his eyes. The figure over his lap. He explored with his hand. He tugged at, stretched and smoothed the silky material covering Tina's upturned bottom and upper thighs, his considered theory confirmed that cute girls are likely to have cute behinds. He could feel the warmth of flesh under her shorts and her supple cheeks alive with what seemed a desire to discourage his touch.
"Relax, young lady. Do not fight this."
"Are you enjoying yourself?"
"Are you thinking about what I'm about to do to your fanny?"
Stephen raised his right arm and then brought the open palm of his hand down flat and hard across the center of Tina's bottom. He didn't stop when she yelped in pain, but rather continued with the spanking. He had no intention of playing patty-cake with her. This was no game. Every spank needed to be a blazing heatwave to scorch her southern hemispheres. Tina Kruger reacted as expected, like a girl who had never even considered how a spanking could sting. Oh, how she wiggled and kicked and squirmed without ever managing to avoid the hard palm of his hand. That hand was a heat-seeking missile, the hotter the target became, the more deadly accurate its aim. Stephen spanked until his palm was bright red.

She was cursing at him, her sailor's mouth turned full volume. When the torture had stopped, hoping to smother the flames and to protect her tender bottom, Tina had managed to get her hands back to grab where her neighbor had spanked her. There was a blaze under her boy shorts.
"Are you finished?" he asked, when she had apparently run out of expletives.
She found one more for good measure.
"That hurt!"
"That was a spanking. Why don't I feel it's teaching you some proper respect?"
"Take your respect and..."
"And what?"
"Nevermind," she said, her tone of voice suddenly changing.
"Aha," he gloated. "do I hear a little girl who is ready to be sweeter?"
She bit her tongue. It was better to say nothing.

"Well, that was your warm-up. Now it's time for your punishment."
"You've got to be kidding. Come on, Stephen, I've had enough of this." He could hear a new breath in her voice, like a girl who had run upstairs to answer the call of her long-distance lover. She was still holding onto her tingling hot seat.
"Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?"
"Your job? What the fu...?"
"Watch your language, young lady. I've had all of that I'm going to hear."
"What you do mean, your job?"
"I'm your disciplinarian."
"Since when?"
"Since today. I'm going to make sure you get what you deserve."
"What was it you just did? Haven't I been punished?"
"I already told you what you're going to need."
"Please, Stephen, I promise I'll be good."
"Now see what a spanking can do? I haven't even used the hairbrush yet, and you're already wanting to be a good girl."
"Then you don't need to. I'm really sorry for what we did. I know it was wrong."
"Yes, it most certainly was. And what about all the hard partying you do with your friends? The drinking? The staying out later than you're supposed to?
"Geez. How do you know about all that?"
"Seems I remember you bragging about it to me."
"Oh, that. I was exaggerating. I'm not like that. Really."
"Is that so? You know... telling the truth is always the honorable thing to do. It's also the very smart thing to do before you're about to get a hairbrush spanking. A liar is only going to be a sorrier little girl.

Tina wanted badly to tell Stephen to mind his own fucking business. It was bad enough dealing with her parents. Now this guy next door, one year her senior, was all in her face about the same stuff. She wanted to laugh hysterically. She wanted to scream to the moon. She could only play along, because she had to somehow save her bottom.

"The first thing I'm going to need to do is take your pants down."

Tina heard the words clearly spoken. They didn't completely register right away. The picture was revealed to her in a slow dissolve, pants coming down becoming her pants coming down. Yes, she had heard correctly. Stephen was talking about Tina Kruger's little boy shorts, that very last thin line of defense protecting her, both her flesh and her modesty.

"Take your hands away."
"No." It was a firm refusal. He couldn't do it if she held on tightly.
"Obey me, Tina. Obey your disciplinarian."
Oh, the words she had for him, but she didn't dare. "I'll hate you forever."
"Take your hands away."

She relented. He held her slight wrists against the small of her back and deftly peeled the little boy shorts down to her knees. A new color was shining in Stephen's bedroom, the bright scarlet of a spanking on a baby smooth bare behind. If Tina's face had not been facing the carpet, shrouded in hair, those cheeks would too have shown shining. Stephen reached back to pick the brush up off the bed. "This is what happens to little girls who've been very bad."

Since Tina was a child, she liked thrill rides. She would beg her dad to take her to Magic Mountain---Tatsu, Apocalypse, X2---all the massive monster coasters. She loved it, from waiting in line to the stomach rolling ride. In anticipation of Stephen's promise, Tina's tummy was running a spin cycle where it rested on his lap, and where she was about to take the scariest of rides. There would be zero amusement here, and she knew it. If a spanking by hand stung like angry bees, then what about the wood? Her fanny was bare.

Stephen felt the weight of the solid brush in his hand. He savored the power it packed into such a compact package. The girl suspended on his lap, her weight felt good too, and now it was his to control. Tina would be soft for the hairbrush. Now her soul belonged to Stephen. The spanking he began to administer was of simple, straightforward design. There were two bare cheeks raised under his eye, and a direct line between flesh and flat wood. It was only a matter of allowing two surfaces, one tender, one implacable, to become acquainted. The introduction had Tina squirming and forced her to acknowledge the brush with respectful oohs and aahs. Stephen was a patient and persistent disciplinarian. The brush was going to have much to say this afternoon.

Tina was at the top of the tracks on the edge of her seat looking to the ground far below. And she was afraid. The conductor of this ride was a madman. There was only one certainty, and it was that her bottom was burning. It was not an unbearable fire, but rather a nagging and scolding one that had her firmly in its grip. She struggled, but her hands secured were useless behind her back; she had already lost that battle. Was Stephen teasing her, taunting her flesh with the merciless wood? A sting low on one cheek and then the same on the other, marked in time by an impartial sound of the brush relentless at its task. She could feel the fire building, each spank a little more difficult to accept than the one previous. "Ouch, ouch! Please, Stephen, I'll be good." She needed to somehow convince him, but did he even care? What was it going to take to satisfy him? It was the not knowing that frightened her. She was at his mercy, the mercy of a madman.

Stephen was not a machine; he only spanked like one. He was locked in-tune with the half-naked girl alive on his lap. They were two as one, each beat of her heart, her every move of muscle, all air escaping her lungs an extention of his own body. This was a dramatic dance they were dancing. He lead with the spanking brush and was satisfied to see a sincere but impromptu performance, feet flexing, toes curling. and then the more determined kicking.
"Ow, ow, ow! Stop! That's enough!" she prayed, but the madman was hearing nothing.
"This is so very long overdue, Tina," Stephen said as he continued spanking.
It was true. So painfully true, and she was taken to a place where words no longer have meaning. There were only tears, and she cried them for the boy who lived next door. Stephen knew the moment the door was open, and he entered eagerly. "Cry, little girl. Cry like you've never cried before."

sgtjoe

Re: The Neighbor

Post by sgtjoe » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Good!

overyourknee68

Post by overyourknee68 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it!

jeffotk

RE: The Neighbor

Post by jeffotk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:24 am

I loved this story. A wonderful glimpse into the mind of both spanker and the naughty recipient.

naughtyangel25

Post by naughtyangel25 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm

awesome story.

lindebr

Post by lindebr » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 pm

I like the story, I'm just a bit confused on what's going on.

There seems to be much more going on that hasn't been written about. What's the plan that failed? Just what's the relationship between the two?

Hoping that there's a sequel that explains all of that.

pipspank

Post by pipspank » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

This really is very good with some wonderful descriptions from both viewpoints. I suppose I would just like the spanker to be more senior in years.