The Discipline And Spanking Company - Part 22

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
edb

Post by edb » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 am

Deep in conversation with Kristin, Kelly looked up as Ashley walked into reception. “I’m afraid we’re trying to find you a third client to interview.”

“Oh, what’s the problem? They’re not ill or something, are they?”

“No, they’re not ill; the client you were due to meet this afternoon was meant to have been Helen Noble, but unfortunately she’s had to postpone her appointment until Monday due to an urgent meeting.”

“Can clients do that? I mean, if they’re sent here by their employers or the courts or whatever, surely they have to keep the appointments? It isn’t optional, is it?” asked Ashley, slightly worried that her schedule was being disrupted.

“Of course not, but Helen’s a different case: she’s a private client, recommended to us by her therapist.”

“Oh, I see. Can I ask why her therapist has referred her to you?”

“Of course; Helen Noble is chief executive of one of our defense contractors, the first woman ever to hold such a position. She studied electronics at university, joined the company in their research department, and demonstrated such a flair for innovative designs for the guidance systems on missiles that she became the youngest vice president in the company’s history. When the chief executive retired last year, the board of directors unanimously voted to install her as his successor, even though she was only thirty four at the time.”

“Pretty impressive; she’s obviously a high flier, so why has she been referred to you by her therapist?” asked Ashley.

“Succeeding in a predominantly male environment can be quite stressful, especially in the macho world of defense contracting. Helen has to be on the top of her game all the time, totally controlled and focused; as a result the stress occasionally begins to overwhelm her, and Helen’s therapist suggested that rather than take pills to attenuate the problem she should consider a spanking as an alternative therapy.”

“Caroline did mention something about this, but good god, you mean she comes here to be spanked for stress relief?” asked Ashley incredulously.

“Of course; don’t sound so surprised. When she’s here she’s no longer the high powered executive; on the contrary, she’s no longer in control, just like when she was a little girl who had no say in the matter if mom decided she deserved a spanking. You shouldn’t underestimate the therapeutic effect a well smacked bottom can have; Helen certainly finds it helps, and leaves here feeling calm and relaxed, with a rejuvenated sense of energy and purpose to face the corporate world again.”

“It’s a shame she’s not here today; I’d certainly have liked to have asked her to explain her feelings, because I’m sure it would have been a fascinating conversation.” said Ashley, slightly confused by this little insight Kelly had given her.

“I’m sure it would.” agreed Kelly. “However, I think you’ll find our next client just as interesting, and I’m sure she’ll be anything but relaxed and calm by the time I’ve dealt with her.”

“Who’s that?” asked Ashley.

“Her name’s Jay Schwartz, a nineteen year old student. Unfortunately for her she was caught during a police raid drinking alcohol in a night club. Like many students she probably doesn’t have a great deal of money, so when she was offered the alternative of corporal punishment rather than a fine, I presume she decided a sore bottom was preferable to depleted purse.”

“Do you get a lot of students? I mean, remembering my own student days, we all used to go to bars and night clubs, but luckily none of my friends or I were caught”

Kelly smiled. “Oh yes, we deal with quite a number of students, and it’s just as well you weren’t caught, otherwise you might have found yourself being dealt with by me.”

“Luckily you hadn’t set up the DSC when I was a student, and it’s not a prospect I wish to dwell on, thank you very much.” replied Ashley, blushing at the thought.

“I’m sure it isn’t. Anyway, I think this must be Miss Schwartz now.” said Kelly, looking across reception to see a young woman with a blonde bob cut walk hesitantly through the door, looking around nervously as she approached the reception desk.

Casually dressed in a white T-shirt, blue denim mini skirt and black leggings, she approached the desk. “Ummm … I … I’ve an appointment.”

Kristin looked up from the appointments book smiling broadly, a smile that many clients found slightly disconcerting given the reason that they found themselves visiting the DSC and the unpleasant consequences that they were shortly to experience. “Hello, my names Kristin, and I’d like to welcome you to the DSC. If you could give me your name I can process the paperwork before I introduce you to your consultant.”

“Y… yes; my names Jay Schwartz.” replied the embarrassed student, clearly unhappy to be making this visit as she nervously rubbed the back of her skirt.

“Ah yes Miss Schwartz; we’ve been expecting you. This is Kelly Martin, one of our vice presidents; she will be dealing with you, and while you are here you will refer to her as Miss; and as you agreed to an interview may I also introduce Ashley Morgan from the Los Angeles Times.”

Jay turned to look at the two women, blushing slightly. “Hello errr … Miss.”

“I know this must be a little embarrassing.” said Kelly, giving the agitated student a reassuring smile. “But don’t worry; I can’t say that you’ll find the experience pleasant, but you will survive, just like all the other girls who have been sent here.”

“I suppose so Miss, but I’m so embarrassed.”

“Have you ever been spanked before?” asked Ashley.

“No, never.” replied Jay, shaking her head firmly. “Mom and Dad always used groundings or loss of privileges, but that was only on rare occasions because normally I was well behaved. That’s what makes this so awful; I mean I don’t usually go to night clubs and don’t drink except at home, but we were celebrating a friends’ birthday and were toasting her health when the police arrived.”

“What happened to your friends; weren’t they also caught?”

“No, there were only three of us under age, and the other two were a little quicker than I was and had put their drinks back on the bar before the police could catch them.”

“Which unfortunately left you to face the music alone?”

“Exactly; I can’t blame them as I’d have done exactly the same if I’d thought about it. The worst part is that mom and dad will be so disappointed with me; I’ve never been in trouble with the police or anything like that, so goodness knows what they’ll say to me when they find out.”

“If you’re worried about them finding out, I can always omit your name from the article, just referring to you as a student.” said Ashley, seeing how distressed Jay was.

“That’s very kind of you, but I’ve never kept any secrets from them, and if I didn’t tell them about this it would only make me feel worse than I do already.” replied Jay, sounding miserable at the prospect of facing her parents.

“Jay, would you please read this and sign at the bottom please.” said Kristin, indicating a form she’d printed out. “You don’t need to pay, as the police instructed the night clubs owner to do so as they’d allowed underage drinking on their premises. It was either that or they’d have faced a hefty fine themselves.”

Jay began reading the form, and after a moment looked up questioningly. “Umm …. what’s a tawse?”

“A tawse is a leather strap with a number of tales; the one I’ll be using has three tales.” replied Kelly. “It originates from Scotland, and unfortunately for you I see it was Sergeant McDonald who issued you with the ticket; he emigrated from Scotland thirty years ago and invariably recommends it’s use rather than a hand spanking.”

Jay gulped. “It sounds as if it’s going to be quite painful.”

“I’m afraid it is rather; but looking on the bright side, as you’ll only be receiving six strokes your punishment will be over a lot quicker than a spanking.”

“I think the only bright side is going to be my poor backside.” replied Jay disconsolately, quickly scribbling her signature at the bottom of the form.

“More than likely, but now that the paper work’s been attended to, I think we can get started. If you will follow me we can proceed to the punishment room.” said Kelly.

Ashley noted Jay looked extremely nervous as they trailed along behind Kelly, the sound of feminine bottoms undergoing correction reverberating all around them as they entered the spacious room and proceeded up the central isle to cubicle number seven. As Kelly placed the card in the window, Ashley glanced round, gazing at a bottom that twitched in obvious discomfort, five livid red lines decorating the curvaceous rotundities that were the obvious cause of their owners cries of distress, a distress that rose in pitch as the rattan cane descended with speed for a sixth time to implant yet another searing streak of fire across the quivering cheeks.

Turning away from the havoc wrought by cane, Ashley walked into the cubicle and noted that the spanking chair had been placed against the back wall, its place in the centre taken by a high stool, its purpose as the altar of punishment over which Jay would soon be prostrate all too obvious.

Walking over to a cupboard, Kelly extracted a three tailed tawse, the supple light brown leather reflecting malevolently under the lights. “Could you hold this please while I prepare Jay?” she asked, handing the student’s nemesis to Ashley, who starred at the Scottish instrument of correction as if she were holding a hand grenade with the pin already extracted, imagining the mayhem it was about to inflict on the woebegone student’s derriere.

“If you’ll just come and stand in front of the stool please.” said Kelly, indicating where she wanted Jay.

Ashley watched on as, looking extremely nervous, Jay moved forward, her face etched in consternation as her appointment with the tawse drew ever closer. Consternation soon turned to embarrassment as Kelly stepped behind her and, bending forward, slipped her hands up the short denim mini skirt and pulled the students black leggings down in one smooth motion, leaving them temporarily surplus to requirement as they became re-acquainted with the ankles they’d previously met when Jay had dressed that morning.

“Right young lady, please bend over the stool.” said Kelly.

Hesitantly, Jay complied, taking a step forward and bending forward, her hands grasping the seat as she eased herself over until her stomach encountered the cold, dark wood; settling herself down, she grasped the lower rung, instinct no doubt warning her that she’d be clinging on for dear life when the tawse came visiting.

Ashley looked on, wondering just how embarrassed Jay must feel as Kelly took hold of the hem of her short denim skirt and whisked it up, leaving her derriere perilously clad in a pair of cerise and white panties, the minimal protection they afforded soon a casualty of what Jay would no doubt claim was unfair dismissal as the spanking mistress took hold of the waistband and slipped them down to mid thigh, a groan of despair escaping the young students lips as her nether regions were rudely exposed.

Taking the tawse from Ashley, Kelly stood to the left of Jay and lined up the first stroke, tapping the three tailed strap on Jay’s virgin cheeks as she measured the distance. Ashley noticed Jay wince visibly, no doubt feeling an overwhelming sense of vulnerability and helplessness as she felt the cool leather make contact with her defenseless derriere; cheeks that until now had been coddled and pampered, unused to receiving disciplinary retribution, a omission that was soon to be redressed with painful consequences.

As Kelly lifted the tawse back, Ashley moved behind, watching intently as the three tailed strap sped down, impacting on the white virgin derriere, hearing a sharp hissing intake of breath as the tawse wrapped itself around Jay’s bottom, leaving her cheeks undulating under the impact, three distinctive red petechiae left in their wake.

Ashley looked on as Kelly, waiting a moment for the first stroke to smolder and ignite, raised her arm for a second time, the Scottish scourge of girlish bottoms arriving a moment later to the simultaneous cacophony of leather meeting naked flesh accompanied by an anguished cry of distress as the implacable leather triplets scorched Jay’s protesting rump yet again.

The third stroke applied by Kelly’s indefatigable right arm caused Jay to kick out her legs, both leaving the ground simultaneously as she momentarily assumed the position of a parachutist in free fall, her face grimacing as the bonfire burning across her derriere was stoked to new heights of excruciating heat.

Ashley saw Jay turn her head, a look of abject misery crossing her face as she looked back with an imploring expression, clearly distressed that her ordeal, only half way done, was leaving her with a tormented and ravaged behind.

Tormented it certainly looked, as the fourth stroke elicited yet another cry of anguish from the nineteen year old, the eruption of pain and heat racing across her bottom no doubt causing her to wonder if she’d ever be able to sit comfortably again. Ashley noted Jay’s anguished look, the livid red state of her wriggling bottom a clear indication of the salutary lesson she was receiving.

As Kelly laid on the penultimate stroke, Jay broke down in tears, wriggling her hips with an urgency that sent her panties into an energetic fandango as they lewdly gyrated around her thighs, their subsequent migration south towards her knees as inevitable as the global warming that seemed to be currently enveloping her twin moons!

Ashley looked on with sympathy as Jay settled back over the stool, her discomfort all too plain as she sobbed, tears streaming down her tortured face as she gripped the rung tightly, clearly waiting in trepidation for the final stroke. The wait was mercifully short lived, Kelly applying the tawse with vigor, the trio of leather tails wrapping themselves around Jay’s tortured derriere one last time, the intense burning sensation that followed causing the student to wail like a banshee as she writhed over the stool, her salacious contortions that left little to the imagination causing Ashley to blush with embarrassment, not only for herself, but also for the lascivious display that Jay, clearly past caring, was inadvertently giving to all and sundry.

Fighting back the tears, Jay gradually calmed down as she remained bent over the stool, looking totally disheveled as she sobbed quietly, her burning derriere evidently continuing to demand her undivided attention like a particularly unwanted irritant. As the heat gradually subsided to a warm, tingling glow, she turned her head back to look up at Kelly and Ashley watching her, sniveling as she asked “Can I get up please Miss?”

“Of course.” replied Kelly, helping Jay to stand on unsteady feet.

Ashley watched as Jay’s hands flew back to explore and console her tortured cheeks, glowing bright red from their recent basting, the reporter once again wondering in curiosity how she herself would be feeling right now if she’d just undergone such a painful and embarrassing punishment. Looking at Jay’s bottom, livid red, she could only surmise as to the discomfort that the recalcitrant student was now feeling, but it certainly didn’t seem to be very comfortable at all!

Taking hold of her elbow, Kelly guided Jay to the back of the cubicle, the journey all the more embarrassing by the short shuffles necessitated by the panties hobbling her knees. “Okay young lady, five minutes in the corner with your hands on your head should complete your punishment; and while there, just remember why you’ve got your bare bottom on display and why it might be a good idea to avoid a repeat performance.”

“Yes Miss:” replied Jay, totally humbled at finding herself in such a mortifying position.

Ashley gave Jay a minute to reflect on her recent ordeal before she walked over to conduct her post spanking interview. “D’you think you’re able to talk now, or would you like a little longer?” she asked.

“N.. no ….. I’m alright …. although my ass feels as if it’s on fire!” replied Jay with obvious feeling.

“So was the tawse worse than you expected?”

“My god yes; I was in absolute agony as the dammed thing exploded across my bottom. I never imagined I’d ever experience such pain, but it was pure bloody murder.” replied Jay. “God knows how I’m going to sit down on the bus on the way back to uni; I suppose I’ll just have to stand.”

Looking at the state of Jay’s bottom, Ashley thought it might indeed be a very good idea if she stood! “And what were your feelings as Kelly prepared you for punishment, you know, as she bared your bottom?”

“Well, I was mortified when she put her hand up my skirt to pull my leggings down; I mean its one thing for my boyfriend to undress me, quite another when it’s a woman preparing you for a smacked bottom!”

“I imagine it is.”

“Believe me it is; but it got worse after I’d bent over the stool and she’d lifted my skirt. As she started to pull my panties down I fervently wished the earth would open up and swallow me whole; I mean I’d absolutely no idea how utterly vulnerable I’d feel, but with my bare bottom on display I was a quivering wreck even before she’d laid on the first stroke.”

“So the preparations were as bad as the punishment itself. Is that what you’re saying?” asked Ashley.

“If you’d asked me that before she started whacking me I’d have said ‘yes’, but having felt the darned thing I can tell you nothing prepared me for the searing sting it created on my poor backside. Jesus, it felt like my whole bottom was on fire, and as you saw I couldn’t stop crying by the time it was over. I honestly thought I was in hell.”

“And now that it is over, how d’you feel?”

“You mean besides having a very sore bottom? Well, kind of silly really, standing facing the wall with my hands on my head; I’m never going to forget this day, and I certainly won’t be going into any more bars or night clubs until I’m twenty one. The consequences are just too dire, and I don’t care what any of my friends say. If they want to risk having a sore bottom that’s up to them, but there’s no way I’m going through this again if I can help it.” replied Jay ruefully.

“So do you think this is a more effective punishment than if you’d been fined instead?”

“Lord yes; a fine might have hurt my pocket, perhaps made me a little more careful in the future, but I don’t think it would have fundamentally changed my attitude to drinking underage. This however, is an altogether different proposition. It’s not only humiliating for a girl my age to be treated like a naughty high school student, it’s also absolute purgatory; the way my derriere feels right now I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.”

“Well thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Jay. I’m sure our Times readers will appreciate your candor.” said Ashley. “Now, I’m sure your five minutes is up, so you can pull your panties and leggings back up now.”

Watching Jay ease her underclothes back into place, visibly wincing, Ashley was struck by just how effective and painful the punishment appeared to have been, leading her to wonder why some women actually enjoyed having their bottoms spanked. Neither Hayley nor Jay had seemed to derive any pleasure what so ever from the experience, and she hoped her third client would be able to shed some light on this apparent mystifying dichotomy.

With this thought ruminating inside her head, Ashley left Jay to make her way back to campus, and set off for reception and her lunch appointment with Kelly, wondering just who the client would be.

lar691

Re: The Discipline And Spanking Company - Part 22

Post by lar691 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 am

nice concept and nice writing. However I would think a punishmnt spnking ought to be accompanied by a bit more scolding.

-Larry