My first anal penetration by my wife - True F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
kive

My first anal penetration by my wife - True F/M

Post by kive » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 am

My beautiful Southern Belle Wife has been spanking me for years now after I foolishly agreed to allow her to anytime I disrespect her or improperly manipulate her to do things . I agreed to this for life. I thought it was a game at first but I quickly learned that she was dead serious about ending my taking advantage of her and treating her rotton. I have improved over the years but, some nasty traits still come out on occasion. Recently, I got the surprise of my life.

Going out to diner with some good friends, we had lots of time to talk before the main meal. I took credit for a room design change in our home that my wife designed. She was furious but, hid it from me until later that night. When we arrived home, she ordered me into our bedroom for a punishment I would never forget. I assumed it was another ass beating with her long handled wooden spoon from hell and I was told to get naked and get in position kneeling on the edge of our bed with my ass up high. I am always allowed a pillow to squeeze while being whacked.

My beautiful wife went to change and returned in sexy under garments. She began whacking my ass with her spoon over and over as she had so many times before. I started crying real tears again, she new the message was getting through, my red hot ass had welts and I thought I was nearly done. She finally stopped and told me to stay there with my ass up high and to not turn around at all or she would start all over. She never said that before so, I wondered what could be next ? She left the room for a few minutes and returned and again ordered me not to look back at her. She told me to grab my burning cheeks and spread them apart. I feared I was about to get my swollen hot ass whacked hard in my crack but, she proceeded to press something against my butt hole with slight pressure.

I have never been ass fucked in my life ! I have enjoyed anal sex with my wife several times over 2 decades but we never chose to make it a regular part of our sex together. Suddenly my wife commanded me to relax and accept the penetration or I would be whacked more with her spoon. She entered me a tiny bit, it hurt, and I pulled back. She immediately stepped back and gave me several hard spoon shots in tender spots on my ass. Then she told me to grab my ass again and spread it wide again and pressed against me again and told me to not to move, to relax and accept it. Something well lubricated and big started to slide in my hole and she slowly penetrated me deeper and deeper and then she suddenly stopped with it deep inside me. She then proceeded to finally tell me how pissed off she was all night that I took the credit for the room design in front of our friends that she actually designed ! She told me she was about to give me a serious ass fucking that I so deserved. She started moving in and out slowly, then faster and I realized that she must be wearing a strap on dildo. I never knew she bought one and I was stunned to say the least ! She had taken my virgin ass in punishment and she started fucking me hard and deep which hurt with each deep penetration. I felt the pain of her banging hard against my swollen hot ass and the penetration pain. I did not like this at all ! After about 3 or 4 minutes of raming my ass, she told me that she was going to fuck me in every position that we normally use on different occasions making love to teach me a huge lesson. I was shocked and completely broken down from my manhood manipulations.

She first fucked me as mentioned above by standing behind me while I kneeled on the edge of our bed for the hard spanking I just received. Then she ordered me to turn over and roll my legs up high in the diaper position on the edge of our bed with my legs closed. Now, I was looking right at her and I could see her determination at penetrating me all the way with her 7" dildo. She entered my ass again and then grabbed both of my legs. My ass was tighter in this position and she knew it and she banged in deep as far as she could and each deep thrust hurt. She continued pumping me slow than fast in and out for a few full minutes. Then she made me get on the floor in doggy style and fucked me hard once again. My ass was still stinging and welted from the hard spanking and her banging hard against it made it hurt more. Then she made me lie in the missionary position on our bed with pillows under me to line my ass up and she entered me that way. Again, she ordered me to turn over, took the pillows away, and she entered me from the rear laying on top of me which hurt much more than other position. I was moaning in pain and she told me to take all she was giving and not say one word ! She then positioned us on our sides in a T position and she entered my ass again. She thrusted even deeper into me. She pumped me again and again for minutes and finally, she ordered me to sit on her as she lay flat on our bed and to pump myself hard up and down She watched very relaxed and satisfied with her session as she made me pump myself for over 5 minutes. A few times as my ass slid down on her 7" flexible dildo she raised her pelvis to ram into me. I found that last position most intimidating and humiliating because I had to basically fuck myself in that position while she watched my every move. She finally told me to stop and my punishment was almost over. She then told me that I now knew somewhat how it feels to be fucked in all those positions and that I better treat her better with more respect and appreciation and never take credit for anything she does ever again or else ! Then she told me to kneel on the edge or our bed again, where the whole session began, and she went and brought back habenero peppers, which the juice is ten times hotter than jalapino peppers, to squeeze on my very sore butt and sore butt hole. The juice immediately lit a fire that burned for hours. I was told I was finished with my punishment and she reminded me that I agreed to her spanking me anytime for life. I could have said no to the anal punishment but, my ass would have been whacked with the wooden spoon from hell maybe all night long so, I did what my beautiful wife commanded me to. She took her sexy bra off and motioned me to come and suck on her large breasts, with her large drum shapped nipples that I so love, as she held me for a several minutes which always calms me down. She told me how pleased she is that I continue to try and be a better partner and allow punishment when I truely mistreat her. She told me that she feels more in love with me now because there is much much less stress from me in our relationship. Our sexual love making has improved also, as I am allowed her wonderful body almost whenever I want it as she feels I am worth keeping !

The true outcome of this was that my beautiful wife loves me enough to continue trying to end wrongful things I do to her. She has never gone overboard. All punishments I receive have truely hurt a lot but, none have left me sore for longer than a couple of days. I get spanked when she sees fit. It is not every day or even every week but, it could be multiples times in one day if she believes I deserve it. As a male, we expect a woman to let us try anal sex on them on occasion and we assume they will like it but, I never even considered that if it is fair to have anal sex with her, it is fair she can have anal sex with me. The anal punishment never happen again so far !

I was truely surprised and shocked by her anal punishment. I will say it hurt a lot and was not a sexual pleasure at all. Having had the pleasure of my wife giving her ass to me on rare occasions, I might have agreed to experiment a reversal with her in a loving manor but, I never want another anal punishment penetration ! I plan to be very good to her for a very long time ! She is worth it in every way !
Last edited by kive on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Often123

Re: My first anal penetration by my wife - True F/M

Post by Often123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Not a lady to mess with at all.

f-needsit

Post by f-needsit » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 am

good for her! Sounds well deserved

arielpantiesdnspanked

Post by arielpantiesdnspanked » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 am

Wow, what an adventure into a Domestic Discipline relationship!

markiee

Post by markiee » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

My wife wears the pants in our house too. She will not make love to me without me first going over her knees for a bare bottomed spanking. When she thinks I have had enough she will have me pay homage to her naked hiney with kisses and licking, then she will put me on my back and mount me in a 69 position to our mutual satisfaction.