Real Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
katherine

Real Spanking

Post by katherine » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:23 pm

My mother in law wrote about the first time she disciplined me and I am being made to post it on here. I am also being made to tell you all that my name is Candice, a 24 year old spanked my her mother, Nanny and mother in law:

My name is Katherine a mother well acquainted with her daughter in laws. In the family I am the disciplinarian for my 3 her daughter in laws. Discipline is never forced on my daughter in laws they willingly submit to being punished because they feel it does their marriage, and family lives good. In most cases the three girls feel they need and/or deserve them.

Recently my son married an incredibly gorgeous girl of Indian (from India) and Puerto Rican descent, named Candice. When I say she'€™s gorgeous, I mean GORGEOUS, everyone in the family was so proud of Dave for finding such a beautiful mate. Now Candice was born and raised in New York City, while my son, Dave, grew up on a farm in a small rural community. This being the case the two had VERY different up bringings, Dave grew up in a place where rudeness from girls is not tolerated. This is especially true for older girls of ages 16 and up, who are expected to be submissive and respectful. When a girl is bad she is to bare her bottom for a long and hard spanking. Candice had never once been spanked and it very much showed. This happened 4 years ago and her mother is now her very strict disciplinarian. Yes Candice is dominated and humiliated but it is what she deserves. Her mother and I do these things to discipline her, while her nanny openly enjoys humiliating such a brat.

Now it is here I should mention that, apparently, in the city a girl with a "€œfat butt"€ is the most sought after. I personally don’t know why a large bottom is so sexy but Candice has a humongous round butt! Like one of the dancers in the Hip Hop rap videos my son watches. Now people from around here have dubbed her "€œDave'€™s little brown barbie doll" because of her looks and her voluptuous figure. You should have seen the neighbors drooling when my son brought her home to meet us!

She's a petite little thing, barely 5'1 feet tall but her sizes are 34-27-43 with a DD bra size. I measured her myself the first time she stood naked in front of the family for discipline. I also saw she had a very slight stomach

Looking the way she does, Candice was extremely high maintenance. She didn’t work but expected to be pampered. She spent thousands of dollars a week (my David has his own business and has become quite wealthy. I’m so proud of my son), on clothes, designer bags, jewelry and various other things. Apparently in the city if your girl is gorgeous that gives her a right to do whatever she pleases and my Dave smitten by her cuteness gave in to everything.

Also being from the city she detested our small country community and did her best to visit the least possible.

City girls.

My son loves his wife so much that he didn’t want to leave her alone, so because she didn’t want to come, he didn’t come visit as well. I rarely got to him.

Don’t get me wrong, Candice has a good heart. She’s just spoiled rotten, she loves Dave with all her heart, it’s why she submits to discipline she knows she deserves.

This is what happened the day I finally had enough of Candice’s attitude but first Candice herself wrote a little something:

Everyone is like “Candice finally got what was coming to her!” lol. Yes my loving mother in law Kate finally punished me. I’m so thankful to her for making me a more respectful, submissive and contrite wife and daughter in law. Dave is more strict with me now as well! Just two days ago I was sitting with my two friends when Dave came in and showed me I had gone 500 over what I’m allowed to spend. He put me over his knee naked and spanked me right in front of my friends! He spanked me with a heavy hairbrush until I was past bawling and begging but that wasn’t the end of my punishment! I was made to drive to my mother in law’s house where she made me spread my bottom and punished my anus with a wooden spoon. I bawled and begged for forgiveness but she smacked my naughty asshole until I couldn’t take anymore, at which point she coated the spoon in hot sauce and put it right up my bum:( I was then laid on my back by my Mommy, still with the spoon in my bottom, and spread my legs as wide as I could for mommy to use the belt on my poor fruit and inner thighs. Bawling and sore, Nanny removed the spoon from my anus and administered an enema and then my 8 inch long devil tail butt plug. She went through the laundry and found a pair of her nasty, smelly used panties which she shoved right in my mouth, then to keep the nasty panties in she put a ball gag in my mouth and fastened tightly around my head. I was made to wear a black pair of sandle high heels and a dog collar. Then a pair of weighted nipple clamps were put on my poor nipples and I was forced on all fours so the weights pulled painfully on my "worthless udders". Nanny attached a leash to the collar and walked me like a dog around central park. I was made to lift my leg and pee like a dog as well as expel the enema right in public with many snickering people watching.

Trust me I’ll pay better attention to my finances next time. The story you are about to read is an account of the first time I was ever punished by my mother in law. Some of the minor details may be off (Mommy in law Kate did her best to remember tho) but this almost exactly how it happened.

That night I had accidentally spotted Candice and Dave, the girl was giving my son a strip dance. She wore only a tight shirt and a pink thong, that her big bottom actually SWALLOWED, apparently city girls do all these “booty dances”. I couldn’t look away as Candice turned around and put her hands in the air then began to jiggle her buttocks and thighs so that her cheeks slapped together. I’ve been told it’s called a “standing ovation booty clap”. I found it vulgar but David was more than enjoying it as she bent over spread her legs and shook her butt in his face. I then saw her get down in a squat position and “made her booty pop, again she made her butt cheeks slap together.

This is what men like now?

A few hours later my husband, my two sisters and their children, Dave, Candice and I had dinner then sat around as a family. Dave went out to go get his friend leaving his wife to get fully acquainted with everyone.

That was when I found a little bag of marijuana in Candice’s bag. I immediately confronted the girl, but she was a deer in headlights. I started to scold her loudly, then she began to back talk (can you believe that!?) by now the whole family was watching. Finally I had had enough and I made it known. “Enough!”

My angry voice seemed to make the petite girl shut her mouth. “You don’t seem to know your place and are sorely in need of strict discipline. Dave told me you get wet thinking about being spanked. Now ask for a long and hard bare bottom spanking.”

“Y-You can’t be serious,” she stuttered stunned.

I looked into her big doe eyes as she pouted adorably but her cuteness wouldn’t sway me. “You are only making things worse for yourself.”

The girl's face burned red as she looked around for support. She received none. Finally she hung her head in shame and said, “May I please have a long hard bare bottom spanking?"

“Why are you being spanked?” I asked her. I almost felt bad for the naughty girl, she was on the verge of tears. She thought she was being punished for the drugs but I explained to her, and the whole room, that she was going to be spanked for not knowing her place- all the spending, back talk to her husband and to me, high maintenance behavior, her ego and her feeling of being superior to all us "€œcountry folks", plus her booty dance last night and drugs have earned her a thrashing she will ALWAYS remember. "Bare your bottom young lady, everyone here will watch as you are taught a valuable lesson." I commanded.

Her Doe eyes pleaded for mercy but in a few moments, with shaking hands, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down. The whole family sat grinning and amused at the poor girl’s predicament.

Her underwear was slutty and detestable, a pink thong that looked nice with her brown skin but her booty was so big that only the top of the thong was visible the rest up her bottom. I looked at her in disgust, “take those slutty panties off right now and hand them to me.”

She pleaded, begging not to be spanked in front of everyone.

"Around these parts when a woman misbehaves she is spanked, you little city girl need to be taken down a good few pegs. So you will have your bare bottom spanked in front of the whole family." I said as everyone in the room murmured the affirmative.

Defeated, the girl slid her thong down, bent over to pick them up (giving the people behind her quite a show) and handed them to me.

I promptly took the panties, that had just been deep in her butt crack and shoved them in her mouth. "You will wear proper panties like a decent girl while you are here, is that understood?"

I heard a muffled yes as she tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Hands on your head!"

The shame faced girl did as she was told. Her pubic region was completely shaved bare and smooth. A chair was brought to the middle of the room and I sat down and signaled the girl to come stand to my right, hands on her head. "€œBend over my lap, you truly deserve what’s about to happen to you."

Candice bent over my lap, god her bottom was huge! So much soft bouncy flesh waiting to be thrashed. I began to rub her bottom soothingly, "€œhoney this is what you deserve ." I smiled and slapped her right cheek hard, she gasped and her head flew up. "This is the first spanking you have ever received."€ I said to her as I began to spank her jiggling melons as hard as I could. "So you will cry, you will bawl and kick and scream and beg." She was already squirming on my lap, I can’t tell you how satisfying it is to spank her big buttocks. It wasn’t long until she was kicking and the first tear appeared, her brown bottom was reddening nicely under my hand. I spanked her with my hand hard for close to 12 minutes. Candice laid over my lap sobbing but I could see her tight little fruit was very wet.

I looked up at Amelia, another of my daughter in laws who has been where Candice is right now many times before. “Go cut me a switch and bring me three ginger suppositories.”

“Yes ma’am!” Amelia said smirking, knowing little Candice wasn’t going to be shown any leniency.

Just as Amelia was going out the back door, Dave came in through the front door followed by four of his closest friends, and their girlfriends. He stopped dead as he saw his wife with her bare bottom glowing red over his mother’s lap gagged with her panties. I remember his friends began to talk about how juicy Candice’s body was.

“Mom take it easy on her she’s never been spanked before.” David told me as he, his friends and the girls sat down.

I slid my finger gently through the girls swollen lips and held up a glistening finger for the room to see. "€œDon'€™t worry Dave your sweetie is soaking."€ Amelia came back in and handed me the ginger suppositories. I addressed the room, "How many do you all think this naughty girl deserves?"

Dave looked worried "Mom she hasn'€™t been that-"

"Nonsense!"€ cried Mandy, another of my daughter in laws, "give her all 3 that way she will never ever ever forget this. I guarantee she’ll be a good little girl."

I slapped Candice’s bottom, “Candice I want you to get up, take off the rest of your clothing then bend over and spread your bottom as wide as you can.” The humiliated girl eased herself off my lap and without looking at anyone, head down she pulled off her top. Then unclipped her bra letting her large DDs tumble out. I heard a loud sob as she turned around, and bent over. "Expose yourself for your punishment."€ I commanded.

Candice sobbed as she reached back and grabbed her big full cheeks. She moaned in shame as she spread herself exposing her most intimate areas. She was indeed turned on, so much so she was dripping down her thighs. I let a few moments go by so everyone could behold the erotic sight. I picked up the foiled wrapped suppository and addressed my daughter in law. "€œCandice you will hold 3 ginger suppositories in your dark little bum hole for the duration of your spanking." I opened a drawer and reached for a vaseline looking jar but it wasn’t Vaseline. Inside was a glycerin ginger and hot pepper paste. I tore open the foil and pulled out the rather large , fat gel coated suppository before I took a dollop of the fiery lube and lubed my finger.

Then I turned my attention to this naughty girl’s bum hole, I smeared some of the ginger glycerin lube on her hole then put the bullet shaped suppository to the hole. Then I pressed the caustic suppository in slowly followed by my WHOLE finger. Poor Candice sobbed in humiliation she had never had anything in her butt before. I left my finger in for a moment, it was almost immediate but she moaned as the she started feeling the effects of the suppository.

"Oh my god!"€ the girl squealed as I withdrew my finger and unwrapped the second capsule. As I inserted the second one the girl began squirming and sobbing loudly and her anus began spasming, puckering in as if trying to expel the fire and out for the whole family to see. I inserted the final suppository and left my whole finger in until I was satisfied the suppository was melted. I then worked my finger in and out of Candice’s asshole several times spreading the caustic liquid in her. Her ear splitting girly screams pierced everyone’s ears. I felt the muscles of her asshole as her anus puckered in and out around my finger.

“IT BURNS AAHHHHIIEEEE.”

“I want you to press as if you’re using the bathroom.” I instructed moving my finger in and out. She howled and screamed and finally shrieked a phrase that let me know the punishment was working.

“PLEASE MOMMY STOP I”LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!” she shrieked over and over. “IT BURNS MY BOTTOM IS BURNING!!” She would never have called me mom before. I saw her little pussy was so soaked, juices ran down her thighs.

Her thighs were trembling and she was crying so hard it made her butt and thighs jiggle. I picked up the switch and took the petite girl by the ear and bent her over the high cushioned arm of my couch, and moved her so her little feet didn'€™t even touch the ground.

I brought the switch down hard on the fattest part of the girl’s big bottom. The room filled with the sounds of the swish of the switch and the bawling of my daughter in law. As I brought the switch down on her thick thighs she wet herself forming a staining the chair. It was humiliation that broke her as I brought the switch down she shrieked "DAVID I'€M SO SORRY FOR BEING A BAD WIFE, I'M SO SORRY!"€ she sobbed over and over again. The people who could see her face said she was dribbling snot and drool as she bawled, can you imagine such a beautiful girl in that condition? Urinating all over herself and dribbling, I wished all her adoring fans could see her now.

When spanking a girl, the best way to thrash her is until she is beyond bawling and begging. There will be a point when she breaks, she will be completely out exhausted from thrashing around so hard and for so long. She won'€™t have the energy to bawl anymore. All she will be able to do is lay limp sob and take her pnishment. Her brown skin glistened with dripping sweat as Candice laid over the couch arm having her bottom thrashed.

I didn’t stop until from the top of her fat bottom to the middle of her thick thighs was covered in, striped, long red welts. I walked over to the well punished girl, she didn'€™t even know her spanking was over. I gently rubbed her lower back, soothing her then just as gently helped her up. Her hands FLEW to her big sore behind, she didn’t care that she was naked in front of everyone anymore. She bent at the knees her eyes squeezed shut in pain. "€œOooh my bottom, mommy my bottom."

I looked at the humbled beauty. All her mascara ran down her face, her eyes were puffy from sobbing and her little nose was running so much it had gotten on her full plump lips. She had strands of her long black hair stuck all over her face with sweat and the smell of her urine was still in the air.

I took her into my arms and she curled up against me like a small child. I sat down and the pulled the petite Candice to sit in my lap. She struggled to find a comfortable spot to sit but when she couldn’t she broke into tears. I let her cry for a good few minutes before I gently pried her loose and put my hand under her chin so she was looking in my eyes. I pulled a napkin from my pocket and cleaned her face, "€œNow Candice," I said looking in her big brown eyes. "€œI want you to go in front of everyone in the room and in front of each person, even the children, you will get on your knees look them in the eyes and sincerely apologize."I couldn’t help but love her as she said "€œYes ma'am" she said in a cute soft voice. Her butt hole and bottom on the hottest fire she got down like a good girl and apologized to everyone. She kneeled in front of her husband first and put her hands behind her head as she sincerely apologized.

As she was doing that I spread a towel in the middle of the room. Went to the bathroom and filled up a one gallon enema bag. The enema nozzle was 6 and 3/4 inches long and 1 and 1/8 diameter around at its widest point.

I walked back into the room and said “Candice come and bend over my lap honey.” When she saw what was in my hands her eyes widened in shock/fear. Amelia spoke up,

"€œCandy honey your anus must be burning unbearably the enema will give you relief."

With that Candice hurried over, her large bosoms bouncing, and tentatively laid over my lap. I took the jar of glycerin/ginger and dug out a large amount of the paste. I then pressed my finger into her tight, burning and very sore hole. She shrieked like a banshee and tried her hardest to get off my lap but I was much bigger and stronger than the little minx. I would periodically pull my finger from her bottom to dig my finger into the thick lubricant then return it to her poor winking hole. I sat up and put my left arm around the girl so I could make sure to jam my whole finger in her rectum, I twirled my finger deep inside her, opening her enough for that big nozzle. I ignored her now extremely vocal sobs and continued to methodically plunge my finger deep into her, moving my finger in and out and twirling. Finally I withdrew my finger and slapped her cheek just to see it jiggle. “Get up honey and get on the towel on the floor, get on all fours but lay your chest on the ground so your sore bottom is presented nicely.”

Very slowly she inched her way off my lap walked to the towel got on her knees then laid her chest on the ground pushing her humongous ass in the air.

Candice’s whole body shook and she wept as I slowly pressed the large nozzle into her punished hole. Candice sobbed like a baby as the tube slid deeper and deeper into her rectum Finally all 6 and a half inches were embedded in her bottom, she was gasping for breath, whimpering and trembling. I released the valve and heard a click as water began to flow into her Candice’s ass. In just a few seconds she moaned that she was full.

“Oh honey you haven’t even taken a quarter of the bag yet.” I replied.

Her belly filled with more and more water. She kept sobbing that she was going to burst but I rubbed her back and soothed the poor girl. Finally the big bag was empty and Candice’s stomach was visibly descended with all the water. I didn’t want to pull the nozzle out and insert a butt plug, her hole was punished enough. Instead I just unscrewed the tube leaving the 6 inch nozzle in her bottom.

“Get up honey” I commanded.

Moaning pitifully she got up with her hands on her stomach.

“Now,” I said. “I want you to do that booty dance you did for my son last night for all of us now.” She looked at me pleading for mercy with her eyes but she needed to learn NOT to do vulgar dances to my son. “Squat like you’re in a hip hop video and make your ass pop for me.”

All of the women had their hands to their mouths as they watched the girl shamefully dance, the men enjoyed it very much. We could actually hear the water sloshing around in her as she made her ass clap. She begged and begged to be allowed to expel but I told her she was to stand right in the middle of the room. She put her hands on her head, spread her legs and leaned forward, puckering out her striped bottom. I told her she would have to wait 30 minutes to use the bathroom.

For some reason all the family could talk about was how big and round Candice’s butt was. Everyone payed special attention to how wet she still was.

“I guess there’s some exhibitionist in her huh?” Mandy said looking at the girl smiling.

“Watch yourself Mandy, you and Amelia make fun of Candice and you’ll join in her punishment is that understood?” I said glaring at my two daughter in laws.

They blushed and said “yes ma’am,” in unison.

Candice’s body began to tremble as the cramps in her stomach got more intense. The thirty minutes went by fast for me but Candice was covered in sweat and looked desperate to expel. I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, to her horror I walked right in the bathroom and made sure to open the door as wide as it would go. “P-please ma’am let me expel in private!” she sobbed desperately. “I love how you say sexy girls don’t do this nasty human function. Even people in the family think you’re too cute for something so gross to come out of your behind but today everyone will see you are just a naughty brat not a goddess. We will humanize you tonight honey.” It looked like she was going to protest but a stomach cramp doubled her over. I tore some toilet paper and folded it, “you’ll expel then I’ll get you cleaned up,” I informed her. “Spread your bottom so I can remove the nozzle.” As soon as the nozzle was out the girl jumped to the toilet as clear water exploded from her asshole and she weeped in shame.

That night Candice was informed she had lost the privilege of clothes for two days. We then turned on the TV and made her stand right beside it, bent over, legs spread, grabbing her ankles, on display for us all. We watched TV and laughed and had fun for over two hours. Candice was allowed to change display positions a few times but every position had her legs spread wide-anytime a girl became wet from a spanking she was displayed with her legs spread unable to cover her shame.
The next day Candice was required to spend the day here at the house. Still naked, I found a nice pair of bunny ears, black high heels, a pair of nipple clamps with bells and an 8inch long devil tail butt plug for my daughter in law. Once in her uniform she did chores all day and cleaned every inch of the house. Once word got out (in our small town) Everyone in the neighborhood did their best to come by just to see the naked, punished hottie do chores.

Final words from Candice herself.

My mommy, Nanny and Mother in law have all participated in spanking me many times. I think my strong marriage has a lot to do with them, they’re is a blessing. During the week I am to write down any time I misbehave or do something naughty in a journal then every Saturday morning I report mommy’s house to stand in front of her, mother in law and nanny. I am to strip in front of their watchful eyes and who ever happens to be there (to prove I’m not holding anything back and I take full responsibilities for my actions) and read everything written in the journal from that week. All three then punish me for my misbehavior. In addition to that they stop by randomly to give me what they call “maintenance spankings”. Every time mommy, nanny or mother in law randomly shows up for a maintenance spanking I must drop everything I’m doing no matter what it is. I must also get naked, no matter who’s around. She then takes me over her lap and gives me a long hand spanking usually more than 14 minutes long that leaves me weeping over her lap. She then rubs my sore bottom and tells me what a good girl I am. It’s those times I cherish the most.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: Real Spanking

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

The enema was a nice touch after the ginger suppositories and the butt plug to keep it from being messy.

emmyqueen

Post by emmyqueen » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

Where do you get ginger suppositories?

cold-man

Post by cold-man » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 pm

A very very very nice story

markiee

Post by markiee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:38 pm

My mother-ln-law also strips me & puts me over her knee as well, even though I'm 62.