Why it is a BAD idea to break a rule a bunch a days in a row

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lispank

Why it is a BAD idea to break a rule a bunch a days in a row

Post by lispank » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 am

I have talked to Warden for years and have the pleasure of meeting him for lunch a couple of times we have talked having a play day with him, me and a mutual friend of ours for a long time but the timing was never right for the 3 of us. I finally have had the pleasure to get to play with him this week even though sadly our friend was busy.

I took a quick bath, washed my hair and then took forever trying to figure out what to wear and even down to what underwear. I ended up picking out cotton capris, regular underwear as well as a pair of my husband's briefs to wear over them and a comfy tshirt, figuring that it was be easier if I could just pull my pants on and off. As far as the underwear goes I have cute underwear, funny underwear, sexy underwear I knew I wasn't going to pick a sexy pair but almost decided on my funny ones since I have a pair that says "it's not your fault, but I'm blaming you anyways" but I wasn't sure if he'd think they were as funny as I do so just stuck to plain ones. I'm not really used to the idea of worried what someone will think of my underwear so it was a bit of a worry for me. It is so funny what my brain will pick to worry about when I'm nervous LOL. I finally did get dressed before he got here though.

I was a nervous wreak until he arrived Monday morning and even after until the punishment part was over. He was really good about checking in with how I was feeling and reassuring me that even though it would hurt that I would be ok and reminding me why it was going to hurt and that it was for my own good to help me make sure to take better care of myself.

He brought his toy bag with him and to tell the truth it was a bit overwhelming see all the implements he had. I only have a few so when I brought mine down next to his assortment mine was a bit sad. I found out that I do like some and others are not only named Wicked but are in fact very wicked. I also told him that I was worried that I would bore him because I think of myself as a wimp and that I thought that he might not want to play with me again after we played because of it, but again he reassured me and also made sure that we had a safe word in place.

We had a little issue to take care of before we could get into any play spanking, apparently it is a bad idea to not take your medicine and it is a REALLY bed idea to not take it seven days a week. Oh and by the way don't tell him I said this but keeping a list is "No Fair" which is not a phrase that he wants to hear :). We started off with a through warm up with me OTK, he used his hand and two mild implements first over my pants, then my husband's briefs which I had already let him know that I had on, then the same over the briefs and finally with my underwear wedged so that he could hit bare skin as well as on my thighs. Then corner time with me knelling and holding the paddle behind my back, have I mentioned that I HATE corners? In the past I have been known to cause all kinds of frustration to my husband over them but since it was a first meet for a spanking my brat side seemed to be hiding so into the corner I went.

After corner time it was time to pay for not taking my medicine, I can't even say what all was used other than I know that a bamboo paddle ball paddle broke in the process. We had seven days worth of spankings to deal with all in one session YIKES! Day 1 was 12 swats, Day 2 was 18, Day 3 was 24 and by this time it was getting harder to stay down with each swat. Day 4 was 30 and I was lucky enough that he was willing to take a few pauses so that I would be able to get through it. Day 5 was 36 by this time my butt and thighs were on fire, it felt like he was building a bonfire back there. Day 6 was 42 and if it wasn't for the periodic pauses I don't know what I would do but luckily for me he was good at making sure that I was ok and giving me the pauses I needed. Day 7 was 48 by the end of these it felt like my butt was not only on fire but also pulsing with every beat of my heart. After this it was back to the corner to let it all sink in.

1 final thing left to make the point stay with me was after the corner he had me lay down over my ottoman for 12 with the bath brush having me not only count each one but promise that I will take my medicine on time. It hurt so bad that I know I sounded funny each time I made that promise. But afterwards it felt good to know that I had made it through the punishment and that he cared enough about me to help me so that I will take better care of myself.

Now time for the fun part!!! We tried out a bunch of different spoons including a "drum" set that I had gotten at bed bath and beyond in which 1 of them had a musical note cut out of it. Plus there were a few things that I have never felt before and was nervous but excited to get to try. He gave me a few with 4 different canes and I have to say that the delrin can was the worst of the four and I don't think I could ever handle more than a couple with it. When he asked me if there was anything I'd like to try I had not trouble deciding, I had heard so many things about the Irish Strap that I just had to try it! That thing is so heavy, I didn't realize just how thuddy a leather implement could be. We also tried out 2 belts, 1 that was braided and I really like it. I think sometimes it is the sound of things then the actually impact that make me jump, it is really nice to find a belt that I like since I have been so afraid of them from when my hubby and I first got into spanking. Found out that I absolutely HATE his Wicked flogger thing, it is very true to it name and I don't think I will be adding one to my toys. There were a few other things as well but another of my favorites was his riding crop I really want one, and it is really cool that you can be hit pretty much anywhere with it, the not cool place is the arch of your foot though if you decide to try to block your butt with your foot. Another thing I found out is that if you keep picking your feet up a switch across your thighs and calves tend to be a effective way of making you try to keep them down.

It was a really good day and I'm glad to count his as one of my good friends. He also told me that I wasn't a wimp that I was able to take alot and I should be proud. I hope that we can get to play again sometime soon, and am really thankful to him for caring so much and being willing to take care of me like that.

Often123

Re: Why it is a BAD idea to break a rule a bunch a days in a row

Post by Often123 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 am

That was some session! Holy cow. But, I hope you'll remember your meds after this.

hollyN

Post by hollyN » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 am

Sounds like 'funishment' imo. Real discipline/punishment doesn't have a 'thorough warm up'. Not that I have a problem with funishments - I just have a problem with them being dressed up as something else.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed your whole play session.

beachbunny[warden]

Post by beachbunny[warden] » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Having been spanked by Warden in r/l, even though his spankings have a warm-up, they are in NO way "funishment". With "funishment", you are generally giggling and laughing and enjoying the spanking. Not kicking, crying (I tend to cry, while lispank does a lot of deep breaths), and promising to be good for the rest of your born days. The reason for the warmup is so the recipient won't be safeing out on the second to fifth swat and unable to handle the punishment that he has in mind. However, even as Warden puts it, his "warm-ups" are equivalent to what some might consider a true spanking anyway...not something that is just on the way to being spanked. His warmups are a build-up with harsher and more severe implements. So it may start off over your jeans with a spoon, then over your panties with a lightweight paddle, and then on the bare with a cracker barrel paddle. Or maybe he'll start up with a lightweight paddle over panties and then a regular belt on the bare. What this is leading up to is a severe spanking with the London Tanner's Irish Strap (he can make this toy feel like wood), or perhaps his bathbrush that has wooden nubs amongst the bristles, or maybe a rubber strap (done in a certain way, this toy can feel like it's tearing the skin right off your butt...although your bottom will only be red), or maybe even a cane! :o To handle the more serious toys, the warmup is essential and in no way undermines the PUNISHMENT!

Good story, lispank! Let's see if you can behave now on taking ALL of your meds ON TIME!

lispank

Post by lispank » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you all for commenting and I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it, for some reason if though this was a real life spanking I had a hard time writing it. I must not have done a good job of writing how it went if you think that it was for fun I didn't mean to write it in a way that would diminish what he did to help me. I'm not sure how to respond to the funishment comment because it was for punishment but I know that other may do things differently and I am still glad that you were willing to comment since it seems that most people don't and I really like to know others thoughts on what I write.

often123- it is always a pleasure to read your comments and thank you for all of the feedback.

beachbunny- you were so right when you told me what a hard spanker he is!

Warden- I know that you do still sometimes read the boards and I just want to say thank you for being such a great friend and taking such good care of me.

warden

Post by warden » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:28 am

First, absence of warmup is hardly the sine qua non of real punishment.
Second, there was a specific reason to do so in this case. That is that lispy has a severe bruising problem. In fact it is related to the medical issue that got her into this situation. Without the extensive warmup she would have developed such severe haematomas that I would have had to abort the punishment at about the second or third day. Judging from her reactions the pain was very real. Most important, since this session she has continued to take all her meds on schedule, which was after all the real object of the exercise.

Roadexplorer

Post by Roadexplorer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Hmmmmmm............... I think the loopy was missing from this party. LOL

Nice story, lispank and good job Warden.

lispank

Post by lispank » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 am

R.E.-A loopy? Don't think I've ever experience one of those but from what I've read about them I don't think I want to. Glad you enjoyed the story, I don't think my poor butt could have taken anymore.

Roadexplorer

Post by Roadexplorer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:44 pm

lispank wrote:R.E.-A loopy? Don't think I've ever experience one of those but from what I've read about them I don't think I want to. Glad you enjoyed the story, I don't think my poor butt could have taken anymore.

Ask your friend about the loopy.

She can tell you all about it. :D

lispank

Post by lispank » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

She did and said she loves it :)