The Insurance Examination Final Part (FF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddlemebare

The Insurance Examination Final Part (FF/M)

Post by paddlemebare » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Well, Patty the nurse had promised I would be truly worked over and thus far she had not lied. Finally, we were coming to the end of my ordeal at the hands of Patty and Lynn. Here I was, at 10:30 Sunday morning in eastern Colorado. Bright and sunny, 75 degrees, and I was being marched out into the yard by these two vixens with only saddles on my feet.

Patty pointed to the barn and handed me a pair of pruning shears. Along the way was a nice brush with many shoots about a finger width in diameter and about three feet long. “Cut two Paul and give one to me and one to Lynn” So, there I was, handing over the instruments of my last torment to my two “nurses”. My cock was rock hard and I was praying that no one would come into the farm this morning to see their horse boarded in the North Barn.

We continued our slow march to the south barn and Patty opened the door. We entered the empty barn; it being Summer all the horses were on pasture. Patty looked around and found four lead ropes. “Lynn, tie one of these to each of Paul’s arms and legs”. Then, Patty took me and had me stand in the center of the six foot wide alleyway. Quickly, ropes went over the opposing stall walls and to the base of each opposing stall door. There I was, feet and hands spread four feet apart, tied in the middle of the barn, naked and fully exposed.

“Well, we have been at this quite a while and Paul has been such a good patient, we will make this quick. No cane, this time…you aren’t too disappointed about that are you Paul?” Patty said while squeezing my balls tight. “We will each give you 27 strokes though with these switches – so you will have one for every year.”

“Lynn and I will take turns”

Then I heard the swish of air and the first blazing strike of a switch came across my ass. “Fuck, that hurts” Patty grabs my face in one hand and balls in the other. “Swear like that again and the next swat will be across the family jewels.”

Swish, and Lynn lies another stripe over the top of my thighs. In turn, the two girls mark each and every inch of my ass from the small of my back to the middle of my thighs. My entire bottom is on fire. I feel at once sick and pained; yet, wonderfully drugged as the last full rush of endorphins must be making themselves known.

After the last switch, the girls gently untie me and lead me into the house. There they lie me down on the massage table and take a leaf from the Aloe plant I have going in the corner. Split open, I feel Lynn’s gentle hands massaging the lotion into my bottom and legs. Her hands drift between my crack, probing my anus and then slip to the base of my balls. She asks me to stand. I do so.

Both Patty and Lynn are stripped to the waist and tell me to put my hands on the bench behind me. They then give me the most pleasurable blow job you could ever imagine. Cumming for the final time, they dress and silently leave…I am spent on the massage table wondering how this ever came to be.

(I have been asked if any of this series is true and the answer is yes. It is true up until the conclusion of Lynn’s spanking of my after the prostrate exam. The balance is fiction.)

Often123

Re: The Insurance Examination Final Part (FF/M)

Post by Often123 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Patty & Lynn aren't your average nurses. ;)

markiee

Re: The Insurance Examination Final Part (FF/M)

Post by markiee » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 pm

I've known horse women to be very dominate. One had told me if you can handle a big strong beast you can handle any man. A lot of southern country girls are into spanking their men as well.