The Insurance Examination, III (FF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddlemebare

The Insurance Examination, III (FF/M)

Post by paddlemebare » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 am

So, there I am standing in the middle of the room; naked; hairless on my back, chest cock and balls; hands on head; before Patty and the young boy’s wet dream known as Lynn.

“Ah, that is much better, Lynn, now you will be able to easily practice some simple examination skills. After we finish this, then Paul will be getting the rest of his proper punishments.”

First, Patty began the examination with a few relatively benign tasks. Auscultating my lungs. Lynn, practiced after being shown, though her free hand would rest dangerously close to my semi-erect cock. Then it was time to practice an ECG.

“Up on the massage table, Paul, and lie on your back. Patty began palpating my chest, locating the landmarks for placing the 12 leads. She guided Lynn’s hand to each and slowly they together placed V1-V6 across my now hairless chest. “Very good, Lynn. Now, normally you won’t have the patient naked for an ECG, so the limb leads go on the calf and biceps. But, since Paul is all naked, the naughty little boy, we will put the leg leads up here at the base of the abdominal area.” Of course, Patty ensured that the leads were entangled with my balls and cock, and Lynn separated them gently.

“Okay, that’s a real nice tracing, Lynn. Now lets try something. Why don’t you give Paul a little pleasure and let’s see what happens.”

With that, Lynn bent down over my balls and cock and started giving me a hand job. She massaged my balls and stroked my cock. “See, imagine that Paul’s respiration rate and heart rate have accelerated. Why don’t you give him a little more stimulation.” Next thing I knew, Lynn was sucking on my balls and licking my now erect shaft. “That’s enough, we must remain somewhat clinical. See, there Lynn, when you started giving him a blow job, poor Paul started throwing PVCs.”

Lynn nodded and Patty told her to remove the electrodes.

“Okay, let’s give Paul a prostrate examination.” “Paul, you know the position, now.” Once again I found myself bent over the table, resting on my elbows, legs spread apart, toes pointed in, completely vulnerable. “Put on a glove Lynn and place a dollop of lube at his analysis”. As Lynn put on the glove, suddenly Patty’s hand came down vigorously on my tender ass. “Just want to keep you on your toes Paul.”

Lynn then started to put her finger into my anus. “”That’s right, about two inches in and then bend your finger toward the cock and balls, feel it. “ “Its like a little almond shape. “ “That’s it.”

“Paul’s is a normal size, you are feeling to see if its enlarged or ill-shaped. Now, for some fun, just make little circles with your finger tip on it and feel his cock” “His cock is getting harder” “Oh yes, and if you keep doing it, I bet Paul would cum without any other touching – so pull on out and let’s move on.”

Lynn left my prostrate and removed her glove. She then gave me a really sharp slap. “You are such a good practice patient.” I grabbed my tender butt, standing fully upright. “Oh just wait Paul, that love tap from Lynn is nothing compared to what’s coming after this last procedure.”

“Okay, Lynn, lets check Paul for testicular cancer and for hernia.” Patty demonstrated the old traditional turn and cough, a couple times. Then it was Lynn’s turn to practice. Both of these gals gave my balls a tug that I never had received from a doctor. “Okay, now to check for testicular cancer, you gently palpate his scrotum and testicles. Make sure they are firm, uniform, and that there are no bumps or other irregularities.” Lynn, did as instructed, and it was all I could do not to blow.

“Okay, examination practice is over, now its time to give him a taste of the strap and cane.” “Is it true Patty that a spanking hurts a man more after a climax?” “Oh, absolutely and that a great idea. So we don’t make a mess, why don’t you take care of that erection for Paul.”

I needed very little stimulation, but Lynn removed her tank and knelt infront of me. Grabbing my balls and shaft, she licked and sucked. I started to moan and pulsate. She held me in line with her breasts and I burst forth a load that was heroic. Patty laughed and laughed, as Lynn wiped her chest and returned her tank.

“Nice, now bend over you naughty boy.” A moment later I heard the swish of moving air and a strap came across both checks. “See Lynn, the strap must lay down flat, no wrapping around the leg – very unprofessional that. Okay you try.” “Like this?” SLAP. “Ouch” I started to stand, only to feel Patty strong hands grab my hands, placing them in the small of my back and holding my chest.

Lynn was a quick study, as the next lick came right below the small of my back. Then, I felt her soft hand caress my cheeks and explore the crack of my ass. Her hand left and there was the suspense of when the next lick would cross my ass. The wait was short lived as the next two strokes fell in rapid succession right on my outstretched sit spot. I strained against Patty’s hands on my shoulders. “Keep those legs spread apart you bad boy” I heard Patty chastise and then on clue Lynn’s hand grabbed my dangling balls working them for a moment.

Patty, Paul doesn’t really keep his ass up in the air well, can we fix that.” “Oh, yes” and Patty reached into her bag grabbing a 10’ piece of clothes line. “Paul, stand up and put your hands on your head.” I did as told.
Patty doubled the cord and fashioned a loop at the bend. Then Patty reached down and grabbed my balls, slipping the loop over and pulling it tight as I winced. “Now, you see, we will take these two ends and run them between and separating his balls, back up below his cock, and tie it tight. Such a nice little leash, now we have him by the balls.” As the two girls laughed.

“Okay, Paul, back over the table, legs apart” Now, the new found leash of dangling between my legs. Lynn grabbed it and pulled upward, raising my ass high in the air. The cord then slipped between my crack and was handed to Patty that held in taut. “Yes, Patty, that’s much better” With that the next lash of the strap crossed my cheeks followed by five more. “My turn, you seem to have the knack of it.” Patty and Lynn changed placed as I was briefly allowed to rub my glowing butt.

Patty pushed me back table and pulled the leash taut. Lynn pinned my shoulders and held the cord. Patty massaged my restrained balls and fingered my anus. Then, ten stroked with that strap landed across my ass, overlapping every inch from the small of my back to the top of my thighs in rapid succession. “Okay, let’s let Paul rest for a moment. We will move out to the back yard and demonstrate a cane and a switch.”