Finally Got The Paddle

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gomer_pyle

Finally Got The Paddle

Post by gomer_pyle » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 am

Let me start by saying that me and my girlfriend's spanking sessions were rather boring with nothing more than some basic hand spankings here and there. During our recent vacation, I decided it was far time we took it to a higher level of pain and pleasure.
After a morning run I stopped by one of those souvenir shops and purchased a wooden paddle. We got to the beach later that morning and I had several beers and was felling naughty. When we returned to the condo, I took a shower and jumped in bed with my new purchase. After a little foreplay, I decided it was time for my long awaited fantasy to play out. She had no idea that I had the paddle, so I pulled her to the end of the bed, sat her up and put my self over her knee and handed her the paddle. To my surprise, she started smacking my athletically muscular ass with the the paddle with force. Like an old pro, she laid some good licks on my butt as I smiled with joy.
This went on for about 30 minutes when I decided to return the favor. I mounted her doggie style and cracked her ivory hips with the paddle. Her ass quickly turned red and we took turns spanking each other which made for the most amazing orgasm for both of us.
The next morning I found myself on all fours with her spanking my ass soundly with our new paddle, which gave me a rock hard erection. I ended up over her lap while she spanked me harder and harder until I came over her thighs. I can't believe I waited so long for something this erotic.

markiee

Re: Finally Got The Paddle

Post by markiee » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm

My wife has spanked me until I have lost control as well.