The Insurance Examination, Part Two (FF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddlemebare

The Insurance Examination, Part Two (FF/M)

Post by paddlemebare » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm

After Patty left last week, I thought that though it was a wonderful “exam” and my bottom had nearly recovered after a day, surely she was just talking when she threatened to return the following week. Thursday, the phone rang, I answered it and much to my surprise it was Patty.

“So Paul, how is your naughty little bottom doing?” She asked. I almost choked with surprise, but I was able to kick out that it had recovered and I was sitting quite comfortably now. “Well, I assure you that is only a temporary condition.”

“Excuse me, but I went for a run on Wednesday and I worked out on the gym equipment today, a routine I plan to maintain – you were right, I need to get in shape.”

“Oh, I will be the judge of your physical improvement, but I am referring to the story you posted on Spanko.Net”
The phone was silent. I couldn’t believe it. She read the story and despite changing the names to protect the guilty – she knew.

“Surprised aren’t you?” She continued, “But not as surprised as when Lynn, my scheduler starting asking rather pointed pointed questions about your examination – clearly she read it. And, I didn’t know she had such an interest. It was embarrassing, but I managed to deflect the inquiries. Rest assured, you bottom will be paying dearly for your indiscretion on Tuesday.”

All I could do was say, “Yes, Maam.”

“Remember, you are to be naked and in the corner at 8:30. Leave the front door open, I’ll let myself in. Oh, and since I believe we will need more time together, we will move this meeting up to Sunday morning. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Sunday morning broke bright and sunny and I clearly had butterflies in my stomach. Would patty really show? About 8:25, after having showered, I went and stood in the corner – just in case. Five minutes later, I heard Patty’s voice. “Paul, I am here, you better be naked and in the corner young man.”
Then, “Oh come on in Lynn, don’t be shy.”

What, there was another woman in the house and here I am naked and standing in the corner.

“Wait a minute, let me get some clothes on. We never talked about someone coming with you.”

“You will do no such thing, Paul. You better stay in that corner.” And, into the room walks Patty and Lynn.

Lynn was blushing and perhaps more so than me. She was beautiful though. Perhaps nineteen years old, fit, trim, tanned, wearing a white tank and short, shorts. She was what every fifteen year old boy has a wet dream over and for this fifty something man, she could easily be the cause of a cardiac arrest. Long blond hair to the center of her back; red lips; blue eyes; and, breasts that were firm and pert enough to dispose of the need for a bra under that tank.

Patty explained that since I had created an embarrassing situation for her with my story posting, that she thought I should suffer the embarrassment as well. And, Patty had learned that Lynn wanted to learn how to better control her boyfriend, so it was a perfect arrangement. Plus, Lynn was in nursing school and this would help her gain some practical experience.

“Now, step out of that corner, and hands on your head.”

Out I stepped, my cock as firm and erect as I remember it when I was 18. What an impact Lynn was having – and little did I know what an impact she would have on me.

“It is awful hard for you to really examine John with all this body hair, Lynn. I want you to take these razors and shave his back, chest, his butt, and then his cock and balls – you can leave him a little patch above that cock, so he doesn’t look completely like a naughty little boy.”

Lynn just giggled and took the offered razor and shaving crème. Patty gave me a firm slap on the ass and directed me towards the walk-in shower. Lynn had come prepared and as I watched she shimmed off her shorts to reveal a bikini bottom underneath. She took off her tank revealing the most perfect set of young, pert breast ever to grace my eyes. B-cups, exactly on mouthful, my cock was twitching. “Turn around you naughty boy.” And with that Lynn slapped my cock. I compiled and felt the crème lathering my back and ass. Soon, it was as smooth as a baby’s.

“Turn around.” And with that off came my chest hair. Lynn drew the razor horizontally across my pubic region, just below my belly button. “I’ll let you keep the hair from there to you cock…if you are good.”
With that, Lynn slapped my ass as firmly as had Patty and pushed me out of the shower.

“Good job, Patty. Now, let’s weigh this naughty little boy. Stand on the scale, Paul.” I was mesmerized watching Lynn dry off her chest and back and return her tank top to her chest. Then she turn around and dropped the bikini bottoms, revealing a heavenly set of firm ass checks, marred by several strips of a cane – so, perhaps Patty has been educating her. On came her shorts and the view was lost.

“Hmm. You have only lost 1.5 pounds. A pound less than I had planned for you. I guess we should get started, then Patty can finish your shave.”

Next thing I knew, I was over Patty’s lap as she sat on the chair in the bedroom. She was rubbing my still wet bottom, now rid of even the minimal protection of hair. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. Patty began hand spanking me. “Lynn, be a dear and go back into the massage room and get my hairbrush so Paul can have a proper warm up.”

Patty soon was in possession of the hairbrush and my legs were kicking and I was begging for it to stop. “Oh, no Paul, this is just the beginning. We are going to finish your shave, then you will be fully examined by Lynn. After that, I will demonstrate for her and she will practice the strap and cane on your tender little boy bottom.”
After what seemed liked eternity with the hairbrush lighting up my bottom, Patty rolled me off.

“Okay, Lynn has laid a couple towels on the bed, lie on them.” “That’s a good boy, Paul.” Said Lynn, “Now, be a good boy and spread your legs and bend your knees.”

“See, Lynn, who that has exposed that stretch of skin, the perineum, from the anus to the base of the scrotum. It is rich in nerve-endings. You can almost give a good prostrate massage through the perineum, but we will do a prostrate exam later. Now shave that.”

Lynn smiled at me and began to shave. I was rock hard and suddenly Patty reached down and grabbed my cock and balls. “Here, let me get these out of the way”. Lynn just laughed as I gasped.

“Okay, now lets get the crease on either side of the pubic area and the thighs…..hmmmmm good. Now, stretch the scrotum and shave it completely…You trust Lynn don’t you Paul….”

Lynn did do a remarkable job. Soon my scrotum and my cock were smooth as could be. The ladies stood back and looked at their work as a piece of art. Then, Patty bent down and gave my cock and balls a nice lick. “Nothing like a clean shaven man.” Come on now, back to the massage room and the physical examination.

Often123

Re: The Insurance Examination, Part Two (FF/M)

Post by Often123 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Oop! Paul seems to have 2 of them in control now, and Lynn now has a much better idea how to be in control. Her BF is in for some surprises, and Patty is as forceful as ever. Let this story continue.