The Insurance Examination

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddlemebare

The Insurance Examination

Post by paddlemebare » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

Recently, I got divorced from my wife. The economic pressures had become too great for Marilyn and she decided to bail and strike out on her own. Marilyn had always been very insecure about finances and called me one evening. She wanted to know if I had any objections to her taking out a $250,000 life insurance policy on my life. She wanted to know that in the event of my death, the joint debts I had agreed to assume would be satisfied. Of course, I had no issue with that and joked that the amount she wanted was a bit more than the debt – “I hope the difference isn’t for a hit man” I joked.

Well, in due course the insurance agent stopped by and we completed the health questionnaires. After all was done, Jim let me know that an abbreviated physical was required and that it would be set up for a nurse to come by the house and draw blood, do an ECG, and the like. No problem. Jim left saying, “Don’t worry, the exam won’t hurt a bit.” Little did he or I know.

Last night, Patricia called. She confirmed an appointment that her service made for 8:30 this morning. She sounded like a wonderful gal. Her voice was light and full of life. Yet, you could tell she was all business as she cautioned me not to eat or drink for 8 hours before our visit.

Today, I was working on a project – no coffee, just water, since I got up – when the door bell rang. There was Patricia – Patty, as she told me she preferred that name. Five foot, four inches tall; perhaps 40 years old; fair skin; sky blue eyes that I was instantly lost within; perhaps 115 pounds; and, no rings on her fingers. This could be an interesting exam.

After a few pleasantries, she asked where would be a good place to get this done. Well, I have a spare guest room, set up for bodywork and yoga practice. It has a massage table and I suggested we adjourn there. Once we got into the room, Patty began asking me another very extensive questionnaire. She went through every body system and paid special attention it seemed to the sexual questions. Things like if I every experienced any sexual dysfuntion in my fifty years, “No”; are you circumsized, “Yes”; any history of sexual disease, “No”; last HIV test, “Six months ago when retired from the Reserves”; and, on it went.
Then it was height, weight, blood pressure.

Patty then set up her ECG and asked me to take off my shirt. She listen to my breath sounds with a stethoscope. She placed the electrodes for the 12-lead and a moment later it was done. Then she handed me a cup for a urine sample. We walked together to the guest bath, and in she came. “I am required to monitor the collection she said”. With some embarrassment, I dropped my jeans and exposed my cock. She stopped me and took an antiseptic wipe and wiped the tip of my penis. “Okay, now you can go”, she said. It was a little uncomfortable to pee, as I was getting a touch aroused, but I filled the cup. Patty walked with me back to the massage room.
“Okay, now for a blood draw”. Patty said as she took a tourniquet and tied off my arm. First stick and she got the vein. But, she lost the grip on the syringe, squirting blood on the floor. Patty was so embarrassed and apologized profusely. She asked where she could get a towel to clean up the mess.

Without thinking I told her in the closet on the top shelf. Patty open the closet and then I was the one embarrassed. There was the straight back chair and selection of paddles I keep in the closet for spanking play. “Oh, my” Patty said, clearly embarrassed. I don’t which of us was more embarrassed. I stammered out, “Oh I am sorry, some times I use this room for some ah roleplays.” “Do you spank people?” “Sometimes, but mostly I like to be spanked”. I couldn’t believe I had just said that.

“Well, young man its clear that you haven’t been taking proper care of yourself and we should get to the seat of the problem, don’t you think” I almost gagged….”Ahh, yes Ma’am, I suppose so.”
Patty then went on to scold me for being out of shape, as she placed the straight back chair in the middle of the room. “Get those pants down, Paul. I think you need a more complete exam and then a proper session across my knee.”

Next thing I knew, I was standing naked before Patty with my hands on my head. She decided to exam my balls and cock for any signs of testicular cancer. I grew rock hard, to which she responded with a sharp slap across my engorged cock. “Now, turn around. Put your hands on the table, bend way over, point your feet inward” Next thing I knew I felt a well lubricated finger sliding into my anus. Expertly, Patty’s finger found my prostrate and began lightly massaging it while her other hand fondled my balls and erect cock. In just a few moments I came in waves of white goo. Patty slapped my ass and said, “That great, now I won’t have to worry about you staining my slacks with an accident and after you cum a spanking hurts all the more.”
Patty sat in the straightback chair and patted her legs. I knew better than disobey and laid myself over her lap, my still erect cock sandwiched between her thighs.

“Well, it seems according to BMI you are about 30 pounds over your ideal weight. So I think about 30 with the hairbrush will make an impression.” Whack. “Ouch, please not so hard” “What you want a play spanking, not likely young man.”

Patty was an expert with a hairbrush. Several strikes to the left check, then to the right sit spot, then higher on the left, back to the right…I never knew where or when the next blow would come. My legs were kicking, my hands pinned behind my back, and though I hadn’t done it in 30 years, I began to cry like a little boy. After the hair brush, I thought I was done. “Not so fast young man. Bend over the table. You still are going to get the strap to make sure you remember to exercise 30 minutes a day.”

If Patty was an expert with the strap, she was a master with the strap. I would hear it fly through the air and then it would strike, anywhere from the bottom of my thighs to the top of my asscrack, across both cheeks. Always landing flat, never wrapping around me leg. I cried and I pleaded to no avail. She had prescribed thirty stripes and thirty I would receive. During the whipping, Patty would reach around and play with my balls and cock. After the thirtieth time the strap hit, she vigorously rubbed my cock and again I came in solid waves. Patty just laughed.

“Okay, you can take a look in the mirror.” What I saw was surreal. My little bottom was welted, red, with some nasty bruising starting to raise.

“Now, we will see how you do this coming week. I will be back the same time and you better be naked and in that corner when I arrive. If you physical condition hasn’t improved, you will get twice this.”

Seven days to start getting in shape, I hope I can do it. Thirty of each is plenty, I can’t imagine sixty...but it might be fun to try.

Often123

Re: The Insurance Examination

Post by Often123 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Wow, Patty is quite a lady. I'd love to hear more about her and any followup visits.

kenowk

Post by kenowk » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Thank You - great story

bobj

Post by bobj » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Patti is quite a lady---Would love to meet her