Lesson Learned (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mischief_managed

Lesson Learned (M/f)

Post by mischief_managed » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 am

Lesson Learned

Daddy was not happy. This was not the first time she had doubted his sincerity, but it would be the last, she was certain of that.
It all started when he had to cancel their date because something had come up at the office.
She tried to understand, tried not to be hurt, tried not to wonder if he was no longer interested, but she failed miserably and the hurt showed in her voice as they spoke on the phone.
He apologized, but she was in selfish mode and gave him attitude. He admonished her for it but all that did was fuel her hurt and anger, and she shut down mentally on him.
She sat there crying, feeling sorry for herself and was in the process of sending him a nasty, hurtful email when her cell phone rang. It was Daddy calling her to tell her his plans had suddenly changed, and asked her how long it would take her to get there.
She hesitated only briefly, wanting to tell him she was not coming after all, that she had made other plans, but she wanted to see him so badly that it hurt, so she told him 20 minutes.
“Drive safe” was all she heard and then he was gone.
She was still hurt, but did her best to dry her eyes and compose herself before she drove to their meeting place.
He met her at the door and she stood there in front of him, arms folded across her chest, eyes down. He pulled her inside and pointed up the stairs before turning to lock the door. She entered the office ahead of him, and turned to him, biting at her bottom lip as she looked down at the floor.
She knew she had been a rude little brat, and her heart was pounding in her chest. She finally looked up at him, and then walks into his open arms. He held her close, kissing her passionately and swats her bottom a few times before letting her go.
Taking her by the wrist, he starts to lead her to their room, but stops and is about to ask for the hairbrush when he sees it in her open bag. Grabbing it, he proceeds to pull her down the hall and into the room with the lone chair.
He guides her over to the chair, pushing gently on her back, telling her to bend over. Placing her hands on the seat, she sighs softly, bending over, spreading her legs slightly and steels herself for what is to come.
It’s not long before hand and hairbrush begin heating up her bottom. He spanks her hard with the hairbrush over her jeans. Over and over the brush punishes her bottom until she is whimpering and squirming in discomfort. Soon he is fumbling with her jeans, pulling them down and begins paddling her panty-covered bottom.
Tears sting her eyes as he switches to his hand, her panties have joined the jeans at her knees, and he is spanking her hard on her bared bottom. Tears sting her eyes and she grabs the seat of the chair tightly as she hears him taking off his belt.
She gasps in agony as the belt assaults her ass. Over and over he whips her, hard, with his belt.
She called him a liar. Not in so many words, but it still amounted to the same thing. She had hurt him with her lack of trust, and she was paying for that now.
Her tears fell like raindrops onto the seat of the chair as the weight of what she had done overwhelmed her. She did not beg him to stop, she accepted all that he gave her, needed the pain to wash away her hurt, to cleanse her of the transgression, to know she was forgiven.
He raises his voice and tells her, the belt emphasizing each word.
“Don’t!” smack!
“Ever!” smack!
“Doubt!” smack!
“ME!” smack, smack SMACK!!! The belt chastises her bottom like nothing has in a long time.
The pain of hurting him is harder to bear than his belt and she finally breaks down, sobbing uncontrollably.
He throws the belt aside and pulls her into his arms, kissing her tear-stained cheeks, then her mouth, his tongue searching desperately for hers. He holds her as she cries, rubbing her back, stroking her hair.
“I’m sorry I doubted you Daddy,” she chokes out between sobs.
“I forgive you. Nothing has changed, so don’t ever doubt me again. I will whip you raw if necessary for that message to sink in,” he tells her. She breaks down again, heart wrenching sobs fill the room as she clings to him.
Once she has calmed a little, he leaves her to find some tissues. As she blows her nose and wipes her eyes, he bends to pull up her panties and jeans. Kissing her, he takes her wrist, more gently this time, and leads her to the sofa where he renews spanking her until she is crying again, begging him to forgive her.
He pulls her up onto his lap and just holds her, letting her cry it all out then whispers,
“I love you little girl and don’t you ever forget it” as he continues to hold her close.

Graysldy

Re: Lesson Learned (M/f)

Post by Graysldy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 pm

that was so beautiful....shes one lucky lil girl indeed :)

evaotk

Post by evaotk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

I agree baby girl

rkristine

Post by rkristine » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 pm

very good story

loki69

Post by loki69 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 am

so talented!

Angelmaker

Post by Angelmaker » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:15 am

Another great story mm. You write honestly from your heart and with great feeling. You also use words to paint a picture and evoke emotions that makes it easy for this reader, and I'm sure many others, to get drawn into your story. Just like your two previous submissions it's beautifully written and you've taken a blank piece of paper as if it were a canvas and put your talented and skillful hand to it. What you left us with is a piece that's a glimpse into your journey, a pleasure to read, and I for one hope there's many more to come.

A huge fan...
Angelmaker

mischief_managed

Post by mischief_managed » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. I love writing and I am grateful that others enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.
Will try to add more as my schedule allows.
humbly,
m_m

Time4a_you_know_what

Post by Time4a_you_know_what » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 am

Your stories are so perfect. I never post comments to stories.....but yours are great Renee! Keep up the good work.