Fire in a Firehouse F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Fire in a Firehouse F/M

Post by larose » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 am

Another repost, from a while back. Again I hope you like it, and please give me feedback.

A Fire in a Firehouse
As Dan sat at the table thinking, he couldn’t help but feel extreme trepidation and remorse. He knew he was out of line, and he knew what he had coming. He also knew he’d except it, and he especially hated that. “Gah” he let out a part grunt, part sigh. “What’s wrong?” asked Jim, his best friend and co-worker.
“Nothing, just a fight with Laura”, Dan replied while trying to rub the tension out of his head.
“You guys will make up, you always do”. Jim said giving his buddy a pat on the back for re-assurance.
Which was true. Dan and Laura were “that couple”. The one that after several years were still madly in love and touchy feely. Their friends often commented on how sickening it was. How surprised they would be if they knew how things really worked in their home. Ironically at that moment Dan’s phone rang with a text “where are you? And are you okay?”. Not wanting to make things worse than he knew they already were he responded “Firehouse, and I’m sorry”
It had started so stupidly, as arguments usually do. ‘She just likes to pry so much’ was all Dan could think. ‘If she just minded her own business this would be fine’. Even as the thought was in his head, he knew that wasn’t completely true. He had come home from a very long and tedious shift. Hoping to just be able to relax and lose himself in a crappy TV show. He hadn’t meant to snap, if just happened.
“Hey baby, how are you?” asked Laura, sitting on the couch casually flipping through a magazine.
“Good”, Dan said in a tired but happy voice, leaning down to give Laura a quick kiss.
Trying to hold onto the kisses as long as possibly, Laura finally relented. “Dan when you get a chance Michael is on the machine for you. He’s called a couple times the last few days”. Michael was Dan’s kid brother, and as much as he loved the kid, his irresponsibility drove Dan nuts. It felt like Michael would never grow up. “Jesus Christ, what about?” bellowed Dan. “ To be honest I don’t know, but you should probably call him before your shift tomorrow, he sounded upset”.
‘Great, just what I needed’ thought Dan gruffly to himself. Reluctantly Dan picked up the phone and dialed his brother’s number. He hoped it was just Michael making something out of nothing, and could be easily solved. Turned out it was, more or less, the kid just needed money. After arguing with Mike for a while, and lecturing him on the importance of responsibility and maturity, a lecture that Dan was all too familiar with himself, Dan agreed to send him the money, with a stipulation that it would be paid back in a timely manner. At some point Laura had come into their bedroom, and started separating Dan’s stuff into clean and dirty for the laundry during the week. She also hoped that after a snuggly nap, she and Dan would be able to find a way to work off that extra stress. She loved the fact that he was a fireman, and could not be more proud of him, but the hours were insane and the work sometimes dangerous.
Casually she asked if everything was okay with his brother, to which she got more of a mumble than a response. “That’s good, what did he need?”
“Money” replied Dan, wanting very much for this conversation to end. It wasn’t the first time Dan had to lend Michael money, and while he knew she wouldn’t necessarily say anything, he also knew Laura wasn’t going to be thrilled. Laughing a cynical laugh, that echoed Dan’s own feelings about the situation Laura asked what for this time. It was a casual question, not really meant to cause an argument, but given Dan’s mood and his own feelings about the situation, he snapped. “Just stuff damn it, its not a lot and we can swing it, just leave it alone already”.
“It wasn’t meant as an argument Dan, I was just asking, the same way you did when you came in earlier”
“Well its none of your God damn business, its my brother and my money” Dan said angrily sitting down on the bed to take off his shoes.
“Oh really, now its your money huh?” Laura asked picking up the shoes to put away, all hopes for a cuddly nap and a romp in bed gone.
“I guess I contribute nothing to it?” she responded. Dan knew he crossed a line, and he hadn’t meant it when it came out of his mouth. Sometimes he just let his temper get the best of him.
“I didn’t mean that, just drop it okay, I don’t want to fucking talk about it” he said burying his head in the pillow, and he laid on his stomach.
WACK, Dan felt a very sharp smack land oh his right butt cheek, followed closely by another one on his left.
“Don’t you dare use that language towards me Daniel. I DO NOT deserve it”
Normally that would have been it. Normally, a couple smacks for bad language, Laura would have gone into the living room and calmed down, Dan would have slept it off, later apologized, possibly got mildly scolded and reminded to watch his language and that would have been the end of it. Not today though. Nope today Dan was in a rotten mood, and his spark was already lit. “You know what, I don’t need this shit. I just wanted to come home and relax. I don’t need you constantly in my ear nagging me”. Snapped Dan, getting out of bed, briskly rubbing his slightly stinging bottom. “This is my God damn home and I should be able to use what ever fucking language I want. You’re not my mother!” Dan yelled.
“You’re right Dan, I’m not your mother. I’m your wife. I’m not here to raise you, or coddle you. I deserve a certain amount of respect. I know work is stressful, I know you’re tired, and I know Michael can piss you off. I do not deserve for one minute to have you screaming and yelling at me about it”. Laura was trying to stay calm, but emotions were certainly running high. She just hoped this would end before she ended up crying. “And it very much is my business, when something pisses my husband off enough that I then end up screaming and yelling with him, what does he need the money for anyways?”.
“See there you go again, putting your nose where it doesn’t belong and nagging. Just give me some space. You know maybe I should have realized what a bitch you were before we got married”. The minute the words came out of Dan’s mouth, he didn’t mean it. Not for a second. Laura was the best thing to ever come into his life, and he thanked God every day for her. But he was angry, and as has been explained before, his temper got away from him.
Sucking in a breath to hold back tears, Laura turned around, went into their bathroom and started to cry. Dan could hear it through the door and realized how much trouble he was really in. “Baby I’m sorry, you know I didn’t mean it. My mouth just runs away from me”. “Please Baby, just open the door and talk to me, I’m sorry”. “You want space Daniel, you’ve got it. Leave me alone please”. “Baby I’m sorry” Dan said on the verge of a whin. “Just stop” was Laura’s exasperated response.
This wasn’t their first fight, and while they didn’t happen often, they did occur. Normally Laura could be right there with Dan, fighting to the end. It was part of what he loved about her. The fact that she just stopped hurt more than anything. “Laura, sweetie, please, I love you”. “I love you too” was the quiet response he heard through the door, which lifted his spirit’s a bit. “Will you let me in then?” he asked hopefully. Other than the soft crying sound he heard no response. Getting frustrated again Dan walked away, hitting a wall as he walked away. “I’m not going to play this game, if you’re not going to talk to me there is nothing I can do” yelled Dan through the door, hoping to get any response even if it was an angry one, as long as Laura was talking to him. After a minute, he left.
And that is how he ended up sitting in the basement kitchen of the firehouse, dreading the next few hours. Eventually a call came in, but since Dan wasn’t really suppose to be at the firehouse, he didn’t have to respond. Instead he went about cleaning up the kitchen, hoping to blow some steam before heading home. His cell phone rang, “Hey babe, how are you?” he answered Laura’s call, be careful to keep his voice even and steady. Laughing a little, which was a good sign, “been better, I’m here though, can we talk?”. “Sure not a problem, I’ll let you in”
They walked back into the basement. By this point it was evening, and the guys who weren’t responding to the call were primarily in the bunker, either sleeping or getting ready to, so the kitchen was quiet. Dan sit down on a chair, and Laura sat down in his lap. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and smelled in her sweet, uniquely Laura smell. A mix of cookies, laundry detergent and dry erase makers from working at school. “You know you hurt me this afternoon”, she said it as a fact, not an accusation. “I know” Dan grumbled.
“I really didn’t mean to nag you, but when you’re upset, I’m going to want to know why, if that’s being a nag, than so be it, I’m a nag” she said, lifting Dan’s chin with her hand, and giving him a little smirk. “You’re not a nag, I was just mad, not even at you”. “And I know that, I knew that when you were yelling, BUT that doesn’t make it okay young man”. “I know”. Hearing young man, put the butterflies back in Dan’s stomach.
Laura absently rubbed Dan’s hand, more than once feeling the cool feel of the white gold band on his left ring finger. She really did love this man. It surprised her everyday that he had picked her. The love she had for him only grew with the knowledge of what he needed from her, and only her. And as much as she loved it, she hated what she knew had to happen.
Getting up off of Dan’s lap, Laura held onto his hand. “Stand up baby”. “Why?” was the uneasy response of a man that knew what was coming, and a little boy that desperately wanted to believe it wasn’t so. “So that I can sit down to spank you”, again it was said as a fact, not an argument or a suggestion. “HERE…no way Laura, you can’t”. “Then you should have thought about that before you decided to storm out of the house”. “B..but…Laura what if one of the guys hears?”
“I guess you’re just going to have to be quiet, then”
“No” he tried saying it with as much authority as he could muster, but he didn’t even convince himself.
“Daniel William, this is NOT open for negotiations. Stand up now, or I can promise I won’t stop UNITL someone hears” her tone and expression left no room for argument. All traces of the sweet, understanding woman that was moments ago snuggled on his lap were completely gone. With a feeling of absolute dread Dan slowly stood up, switching places with Laura as she sat in the chair.
Pulling Dan towards her, Laura began to undo his belt, then the button of his jeans. She carefully unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. Looking up into his eyes, she felt reassured that this is what needed to be done. “Danny I am very disappointed in you. I do not deserve the way you treated me this afternoon, and I am not going to tolerate it. Is that how you feel you should treat your wife?” The question was rhetorical, the answer was already known, but Dan also knew she was expecting a response regardless. “No ma’am”, he said quietly, willing the floor to open up and swallow him whole. “The man who was screaming and yelling earlier. The brat throwing a temper tantrum. He is NOT the man I married. I do not want to encounter him again, is that clear young man?”. “Yes ma’am, I’m sorry”. “Not nearly as sorry as you’re going to be honey, over my lap please”.
Dan slowly lowered himself across his wife lap, feeling about the same size as the 7 year old he behaved like earlier. Despite the humiliating position, Dan couldn’t help the streak of excitement that was going through his body, or the erection that was painfully pressing against his wife’s thigh.
Laura began to lightly rub her hand against the seat of Dan’s boxers, enjoying the tight muscular feel of his behind. She wrapped her right leg over his, to help keep him in position, and adjusted him so that his bottom, her target, was in the ultimate position. “Are you ready for your punishment young man?” “Yes ma’am” was the quiet response received.
With that Laura lifted her hand and began spanking briskly, wasting no time turning Dan’s bottom pink. She spanked quickly, focusing on his sit spots and often hitting the same spot repeatedly before moving to the next. “Why are you being spanked young man?” She paused for a moment, giving Dan time to respond. “Because I was disrespectful and childish”. “And what happens to you when you’re disrespectful and childish?” Laura asked, lowering Dan’s boxers as she did so. “They get spanked”. “That’s absolutely correct.” Reaching into her purse Laura took out her heavy oak hairbrush. “Are you ready to continue?” “Yes ma’am” Dan said lowering his head and trying to brace himself.
Without warning Dan felt a sharp smack of wood against his naked backside. The pain shot through him with such intensity. He barely had time to gasp before he felt another spank fall. Rapidly spanks fell, all over his bottom, in no discernable patter. It was impossible for him to anticipate where Laura was going to spank next. Despite his determination to except his punishment like a “man” he felt his composure slipping. He began to squirm and attempt to protect his backside and expose less spanked areas. Laura’s strong legs however locked him in position, and her tight grip around his waist allowed little movement. When she brought the brush down on the underside of his bottom, 5 times in rapid succession Dan let out his first audible response.
“Ahh” he groaned as the spanks continued to fall, feeling as if they would never end. “OWWW please baby, I’m sorry”…”Ouch I’ll behave I promise”, “oh please not so hard”..”OOOOWWWWW”. Dan kicked his legs and lurched forward on his wife’s lap, as the stinging pain of the brush went through him like lightning. All he was aware of was the intense pain and fire building on his behind. He pleaded and groaned and would have promised anything just to have the spanking end. All of his complaints and promises fell on deaf ears, as Laura continued to spank.
Unable to help himself, Dan shot his hand back to try to protect his burning bottom. Quickly Laura deflected his hand, and landed a particularly hard volley of spanks to his left sit spot, just out of reach of his hand. She firmly gripped his arm up and out of the way of her swinging right hand. Spanks continued to rain down, with only a slight pause for Laura to hike Dan up, and regain her lock on his legs. She tightened her grip on his waist, holding onto his arm as she tucked it under him.
Dan felt the panic build in his chest. He couldn’t take any more, he had to find a way to get away. Tears stung in his eyes, but stubbornly refused to fall. He fought and struggled, grunting and groaning for a few seconds. And then his body and mind broke. He gave up the struggle and tears began to freely fall down his face onto the concrete floor. Laura could feel his right arm, that she was holding relax and lay limp. His legs stopped jerking. The spanks continued to fall, although not at the same tempo as before, and he accepted the punishment, quietly sobbing.
Slowly Laura stopped spanking, and replaced the stinging slaps of the brush with the soothing feel of her cool, soft hand rubbing his burning backside. “Shhhhh its okay baby, just let it go, cry it out”… “Its okay… you’re okay” Laura soothed lovingly, continuing to lightly rub her hand across his backside, but also gently rubbing his back. Dan let his head fall, enjoying the sensation of his wife’s hand on his chastised bottom. Slowly as the tears dried up, he became aware of another growing sensation, as he felt his penis begin to harden again against his wife’s lap. Laura slowly helped Dan to his feet, and stood to hug him. She gently gathered her into her embrace and allowed his body melt into hers. “I’m sorry baby, I really didn’t mean to hurt you” Dan whispered in her ear. “I love you” was her response as she continued to rub her hands across her husbands tight body.
The gently rubs quickly turned more feverish and intense. Dan feeling all the more aroused, grabbed his wife, gently but firmly and began to passionately kiss her, rubbing his swollen manhood against her. Laura responded by matching his hunger with her own passionate mouth. She felt his hand working at her zipper, and wiggled out of her jeans as he got them undone and lowered. Within seconds they were on top of the table, feverishly kissing and rubbing, as if they could never get enough of each other…
It was then that Jim came into the kitchen, loudly clearing his throat. “Uh… sorry guys, just got thirsty… I’ll, um… I’ll leave”. “Oh my god” Laura quietly said, turning about the same color as her husband’s well chastised bottom. She briefly buried her face in Dan’s now completely wrinkled shirt, and then pulled up her pants. Dan also quickly worked at taking his pants up, silently praying that Jim had not been there long. “I’m going to go baby, I’m sorry” Laura said and kissed Dan quickly. “I love you”. “Love you too”. And Laura walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the door.
Dan grabbed a bottle of water, and went to find Jim to see how much damage had actually been done. “Hey” Dan said as he threw the bottle at Jim. “Thanks man, hey sorry about walking in”. “How long were you standing there?” Dan tried to ask casually. “Just a second, thank god”. “Okay, can we just keep this between us?” Dan asked hopefully. “Sure man, and told ya you’d make up”. Dan sat down in the chair, momentarily forgetting about his still very sore bottom, and had to adjust carefully. “Yea we always do…” Dan said with an absentminded smile, regretting that he couldn’t finish what they had started. Laughing Jim stood up “hey too bad I didn’t wait a little longer, I always thought Laura had a decent set of knockers, I could have really gotten a show” and with that Jim dashed around the corner before Dan could really have a chance to respond. “I’m going to kill you” Dan yelled jokingly trying to catch Jim.
Last edited by larose on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Often123

Re: Fire in a Firehouse

Post by Often123 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 am

Once again Laura has taken care of Dan's bad behavior. If he was going to act like an ill-mannered little boy, then by heaven she was going to treat him like one. I also like how they always make up afterwards... I hope you'll keep writing, LaRose, because these stories are good.

larose

Re: Fire in a Firehouse F/M

Post by larose » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks Often, I actually wrote a new one I just posted.

jasonvp

Post by jasonvp » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Awesome story! It's was so realistic.

markiee

Post by markiee » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

Mamma knows what a man needs.

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 am

Dan learned a good lesson. He can't escape paying for his disrespect by slinking off. Wish I had a wife like Laura who would use her hairbrush to punish me whenever I needed it.

bspanks49

Post by bspanks49 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:12 am

This is such a great story! Not Just a great spanking story, but a great story in general. Once Laura came to the firehouse I knew what was going to happen, and I couldn't help but worry about Dan's spanking being overheard by his coworkers, and by the time the spanking was over and he actually was caught I was completely surprised; the story was so engrossing that I forgot where Laura and Dan were and was as surprised by Jim's entrance, I actually felt how he must have. Besides how quickly I became immersed in the drama, I really love how Laura did what was best for Dan, right then and there, no ifs ands or buts. And Dan certainly got what he deserved! I wish I could find a partner who could be that type of influence on me. And after the spanking was sooo hot, lol, too bad Jim couldn't have been a few minutes later getting back to the firehouse. Anyway, excellent story, you really have a knack for writing in a way that lots of other spanking story authors do not, especially with realistic pace and dialogue. I'm looking forward to reading "A Night of Revelations"!

larose

Post by larose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

New story posted. Husband will Play. Please read and leave comments.

larose

Post by larose » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Thank you for all the comments, posted a new story, "Mixed Emotions"

larose

Post by larose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Please read my new story "Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors"