A Night of Revelations F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

A Night of Revelations F/M

Post by larose » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am

Note: This is a re-post from you a few years back. I hope you enjoy and please give me some feedback.

The day had been fantastic. The weather was great, and the company even better. It was the first Fourth of July that Dan and Laura were spending together as a couple. They were spending the day at Dan’s parents, and while Laura had met his mother and father, meeting the rest of his siblings and family members was more then a little intimidating.
They walked into the yard hand in hand, carrying a case of beer and a tray of brownies. “Hey Dan!” yelled Mike. “MA DAN IS HERE” he yelled towards the house. “Michael do you have to be so loud?” asked Dan and Mike’s mother as she came out of the house to greet her oldest son. Giving Dan a hug while taking the beer, she warmly greeted the couple. “Its good to see you Danny”. Then turning and giving her full attention to the brunette standing next to her son. “Laura, you look great I’m so happy you’re here” and with that she grabbed the young woman and pulled her into the house with her, to introduce her to the rest of the family.
After a few hours, Laura felt like her head was spinning from the number of people she had met. It was definitely a content, happy type of spinning though. Every so often she and Dan would catch each other’s eyes and smile, content to be near each other, but not needing to be on top of each other. It was at some point in one of those moments Dan realized… “I’m going to marry that woman”. “What?” asked Mike, leaning into the cooler for another beer, and handing one to his brother as well. “She’s the one…” Dan said almost subconsciously. “Well good for you man” Mike said slapping his older brother on the back.
The day continues beautifully. Laura fit into Dan’s family as if she was always a member. The food was fantastic and the beverages flowed. Of course with the influence of his brother Dan had a few more drinks than he normally would have, but it’s a fun, humorous sort of drunk. And despite the fact that Laura wasn’t a big drinker the couple had already decided to spend the night in the back apartment where Mike lives, so they did not have to worry about getting home.
At some point in the evening a few of the guys began to fool around with fireworks. An activity that makes Laura as well as Dan’s mother extremely nervous. “Daniel and Michael, please be careful, you’ve had a lot to drink and playing with those things probably aren’t the best idea” chided Dan’s mother. “I swear those boys are who caused my hair to go grey before its time” she said jokingly to Laura. Laura smiled politely, but looked hesitantly at her boyfriend, hoping he did not do anything to ruin a great day.
It was a few minutes later when a relative that Laura could not remember the name of came into the back yard complaining about a piece of firework debris that had hit his car. “Janet can you please tell your sons to be more careful!” moaned the irritated relative. Janet rolled her eyes, behind the man’s back, but replied, “I’ll get them to stop, sorry”. “Excuse me sweetie” she said to Laura. Then she walked out front to talk to her two son’s along with a few of their cousins.
Janet walked back into the yard, followed a few moments later by her son’s and a couple of nieces and nephews. Dan came over and gave Laura a sloppy, but welcomed kiss on the cheek and asked if she was having a good time. “Absolutely, I think I’ve fallen in love with your family. Were you being careful?”. Giving her another kiss, “always” was his response and he walked away to join his brother and cousins.
The party continued on, with no other huge developments. It wasn’t until about 11 when Mike came back holding his arm that it was even realized a few of the guys had gone back out front. “What happened?” asked Janet, already knowing the answer. “Nothing Mom, just an accident” said Dan, following his young brother, in a slightly annoyed voice. Shooting her eldest a look to remind him who he was talking to, she told her youngest son “let me see it please”. Mike uncovered his arm to show a slight burn, although nothing that would need serious attention. “You both are lucky, you know that?” said Janet, fully employing the power of ‘mom voice’. “I know” was Mike and Dan’s joint mumbled answer. Dan however couldn’t leave well enough alone, and added “but I am a fireman you know, its not like I didn’t know what I was doing”. “Really, then what were you doing to your brother’s arm? Not to mention I already told you to stop, didn’t I, young man?” “Mom… please, you’re embarrassing me.” “Answer my question”. “Fine, yes you told us to stop” was Dan’s exasperated response, sounding very much like the adolescent he had acted like. “Then you should have listened and this wouldn’t have happened” With that she took Mike into the kitchen to fix his arm.
“Man she can be a bitch” mumbled Dan under his breathe, refusing to give up the upper hand, even though he knew she was right. “What was that Daniel?” asked Laura, coming up behind Dan. “Well you heard her…” replied Dan knowing he was in trouble. “Sure did and it sounds like she went easy on you” Laura replied in a voice just above a whisper. “Laura… please…” “What are you going to say I’m embarrassing you?” asked Laura in a tone that left no doubt how much trouble he’d be in if he was. “No of course not, you can’t embarrass me” “Good, cause you’re in more than enough trouble for one night, I suggest you’re on your best behavior the rest of night, and we have a very long talk coming. Is that clear young man?” said Laura leaving no doubt what the answer was. “Yes ma’am” replied Dan, quickly turning red.
The party began to slow down, and the guest began to either leave or find their beds for the night. Janet came over to Dan and Laura. “Your brother it looks like is going to sleep on my couch, since that is where he passed out” Janet said with a laugh. She gave Laura a tight hug and reminded her she is always welcomed over. Then she turned to her son and hugged him tightly as well. “Still mad at me?” she asked slyly. “Of course not mom, I’m sorry I was a jerk”. Giving him a kiss on the cheek as a good night, “you’re just lucky you’re 27 and not 7, or you would be sleeping on your stomach tonight”. Again Dan went red in the face, and kissed his mother goodnight.
Laura and him walked into the back apartment, hand in hand and into the spare bedroom. Dan’s hands began to wonder, hoping Laura would forget about earlier and instead want to fool around a bit. She began to fumble with his belt and he hoped he was right, until she pushed his hands away from her pants. “Danny I told you, we need to talk young man”. “Come on Laura, I’m sorry, Mike is fine, and mom forgave me”. “That doesn’t change the fact that you acted irresponsible and were then rude to your mom”. “Laura please…”. Laura sat down on the bed, taking off her leather flip flops, and putting one on the bed next to her. “Enough young man, come here please.” “No” was Dan’s answer. “I’m sorry what was that Daniel?” asked Laura, adding an icy edge to her voice. “You heard me, no, you’re not going to spank me, I don’t want to be spanked” said Dan. The only thing missing was the foot stomp and he would have completely transformed into the 7 year old his mother alluded to earlier. “Fine, have it your way” was Laura’s response. And with that she grabbed a pillow from the bed and began to walk out of the bedroom. “That’s it?” said Dan surprised. It seemed to good to be true. Turning around to face her boyfriend “I told you Dan, when you asked for this arrangement, that if you wanted out, you got it. I’m just not going to play games with you and go back and forth.”. “Where are you going then?” asked Dan unsure of what he just agreed to. “To sleep on the couch, I’m too upset and disappointed with your behavior to sleep next to you right now”. And with that Laura closed the door and walked down the hall.
The last statement stung Dan. The adult part of his brain knew he deserved the spanking Laura was going to give him, but the childish part was relieved to be able to sleep comfortably, although alone. He climbed into bed, hoping that through the evening Laura would cool off and hopefully come to bed with him.
About 10 minutes later, after laying in bed alone, Dan knew this wasn’t going to work, and he wasn’t going to be able to get to sleep. So he shuffled down the hall into the living room of the small apartment behind his childhood house. “Laura… you awake?” Dan asked in a loud whisper, into the dark room. “Yes…” was the annoyed response he received. “Sweetie… please can we talk” he asked. “No… now go to bed…” and a second later, sighing “what is it?” Laura rolled over, and turned on the table lamp next to the couch. “I didn’t mean what I said…” was Dan’s rushed response. “What?” asked Laura annoyed and confused. “About the spanking… I mean I didn’t want to be spanked, but I know I deserve it” Dan said taking what seemed like less than one breathe to finish the statement. “I see” said Laura, finally filling in a few of the blanks. “So…” Dan hesitantly said, shuffling his feet a bit. “Dan come sit down please”. Laura ushered him to her. “Listen, I know you were just being a brat” and at his shocked looked Laura smiled a little. “But for this spanking thing to work, you’ve got a little bit of responsibility. I’ll do it, but I don’t want to feel like I’m doing something against the man I love against his will”. “I know Laura, I’m sorry”. “What needs to happen Daniel?” asked Laura. “Will you please spank me ma’am” asked Dan already studying the carpet he’d soon be more familiar with. “Stand up young man”. Dan stood up, and then Laura helped guide him over her lap. Because it was late, and because Laura was tired she skipped the pre-spanking lecture, and opted instead to spank and scold at the same time.
Without warning she landed a series of hard, hand spanks to Dan’s boxer clad bottom. This caused an audible gasp from Dan. “I was extremely disappointed in your attitude towards your mother this afternoon young man” Laura continued to spank as she lectured. “I am not going to tolerate that sort of behavior from you”. “You are not going to act like some spoiled rotten brat, is that clear?” asked Laura. “Ohhh… yyess ma’am… oh… please.. I’m sorry”. “Not nearly as sorry as you’re going to be, lift your hips please” was Laura request. Dan responded, hoping that obeying would get him out of some of the spanking he earned. Laura pulled his boxers quickly down to his knees, revealing his now bright pink bottom. “Dan hand me that flip flop please” she asked, pointing to the leather flip flops next to the couch. “Please Laura, don’t I’m sorry”. Landing a very hard series of spanks right on his sit spot, Laura responded with “now young man, or I promise you, you’ll be marched back and I’ll use your belt”. Dan quickly complied handing Laura the seemingly innocent item.
As soon as it was in Laura’s hand she began to spank again. Landing stingy slaps against his bare behind, and scolding through out. “You should be ashamed of yourself young man. Behaving the way you did and embarrassing yourself.” “Ohhh… ouch… I’m sorry…” wailed Dan, hoping that at any moment this would be over. Laura continued on however, focusing a great deal of attention to Dan’s sit spots to be sure this would be a lesson he would not soon forget. Each spank was now gaining an audible response for Dan, and his legs and body were twisting futilely. Laura had her leg tightly wrapped around Dan’s, and her left arm held him tight against her body. Mercilessly she turned his bottom from it original pale color to a bright, fire red, that could compete with the bright red of the flags they had seen waving earlier today. Dan tried to protect his assaulted bottom with his free hand. Laura responded with a stingy set of slaps to his guilty hand, followed by a matching set to his upper thighs, just out of reach of his not burning hand. “Move your hand young man… or you’ll feel the belt yet…”. His hand was hastily put back on the floor, allowing Laura once again full access to his bottom. At the moment she was again landing seemingly endless spanks to his very sore and raw sit spots. “OWWWWOOOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW” Dan howled, kicking his legs in earnest. Tears were now just brimming his eyes, and he felt as if the spanks would never end.
Laura feeling Dan’s body start to give up, and noticing his legs were kicking less, slowed the spanks down, and began to end the spanking. “Are you going to behave young man?” she asked. “Yyyyyessss… Oh god yes, I’m sorry” Dan wailed into the carpet. “I do not want to have to put you back over my knee for this nonsense again, is that clear?”
“yes.. Yes… I promise” Dan said, at that moment meaning every word of it. Laura slowed the spanks more, and then finally ended the spanking.
She slowly rubbed Dan’s back, as he regained his composure. She then helped him stand up, leaving his boxers on the floor where they had fallen off. She gathered him into a hug, and held him tight. He hugged her back, enjoying the warmth of her embrace, and the coconut scent of her shampoo. “I’m sorry baby” he whispered. “Shh… its okay, no worries, alls forgiven” Laura comforted, rubbing his back and feeling his lower member again harden. Slowly she parted their bodies, and started to lead Dan to the guest room again. “Come on honey, lets go to bed” Laura said with a wink.
That night they made love feverishly, and hours later fell asleep exhausted in each other’s arms.
In the morning, sitting in his childhood home, at the table he ate breakfast every morning till he went to college, Dan got down on one knee, and proposed to Laura.
She said yes!
Last edited by larose on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Often123

Re: A Night of Revelations

Post by Often123 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 am

That was great. Laura is definitely a no-nonsense woman, and I'm sure Dan's mother would heartily approve. This will be a good relationship and I'd love to hear more about them all.

larose

Re: A Night of Revelations F/M

Post by larose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

New story posted, Husband will Play. Please read and comment.

larose

Post by larose » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Thank you for all the comments, posted a new story, "Mixed Emotions"

larose

Post by larose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Please read my new story "Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors"