My College Days

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
badgirlconnie

My College Days

Post by badgirlconnie » Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 pm

My College Days-As told to me by my friend, Kathy L., Rochester, N.Y.

I lived in a college town for four years. I was one of the lucky ones. I got a full ride. My parents are still thanking me. I experienced a lot during those years. I grew up and found and lost a lot of things. One of my most important lessons was also one of my most embarrassing experiences of my life.

Let me explain.

I was a braniac . I just had a way with numbers and computer science. I was coding when I was 11. For a girl, that was pretty amazing. So I made it college when I was 16.

The college was upstate. Beautiful campus. They had an amazing computer science program and I dove in with both feet. All of my classmates were older than I was. I felt like a woman but in reality, I was “the kid”. I began to blossom when I was there and it was apparent to both guys and quite a few girls. It was a rush having people compliment me and flirt with me.

While I was there I discovered field hockey and it became a passion. My studies were a breeze so I was constantly practicing and studying strategies for field hockey. By Junior year I was on the varsity team. That year we won the state title.

It was during the winning celebration that it happened. We were at The Keg, a local haunt where everyone eventually wound up at the end of the night. The team was celebrating and having a great time. I had two beers and started feeling nice and relaxed. I turned around and saw a gaggle of tall beautiful girls walk into the bar. I was told it was the volleyball team. I was stunned. They were long legged and had blonde streaks in their hair. Their arms were muscular and tanned. I was looking at them when one of them caught my eye and sneered at me. I turned my head and blushed. I quickly drank another beer. It went straight to my head.

“Kathy, your turn to get the drinks.” Molly shouted.

I jumped off my stool and scooted to the bar. The volleyball girls were standing against the bar. It was a human barrier.

I said: “Excuse me. I gotta get in there.” They didn’t budge.
“Hey, you. Yeah, blondie, let me through.” Still nothing.

I was drunk but still to this day can’t believe what I did. I reached up and pulled the pony tail of the tallest girl and yanked. Her head flung back and she stumbled toward me, slipping and landing flat on her butt.

“Thank you.” I wedged myself in between her and her friend and order for the table. People were pointing and laughing at the tall girl. I looked down and giggled. Then fled back to my table.

The tall girl stood up and glared back at me. I shrugged my shoulders. She rubbed her bottom and went back to the bar.

We stayed for about another hour and the bar started to close. It was just Molly and me and two of the volleyball girls. Yep, one of them was the stumbling blonde.

They left ahead of us. We paid our tab and floated out the door. There were few cars in the parking lot. The patio was at the end of the lot where our three cars were. As we walked toward our car, we saw the two tall women standing on the patio under the light.

“Hey, kid.” The big blonde shouted.

I looked her way and pointed to my chest. “Me?”

“Yeah, you. Come here.” She commanded. Molly walked to their car and stopped at the door. I froze.

“I said, come here. I want to talk to you.” She stood up straight and I noticed she was a lot bigger than I thought. I didn’t know what to do. I’d never been in a fight.

“I gotta go. Sorry.” I said trying to make my way to my friend’s car.

“Get over here now or I’ll come and get you.” She shouted.

I gulped. Molly was the voice of reason: “Go over there, Kathy. See what she wants.”

I decided to find out what this was all about. As I minced my way toward her, she grew even taller. At least six foot two. Lean but muscular. I am 5’, one hundred and fifteen pounds.

“Hey, what’s up?” I squeaked.

“What’s up? You owe me an apology, little one.” She said looking down at me.

“Apology? Oh, you mean what happened in there. I, uh, thought you were somebody else. I didn’t mean it. You slipped. Right? I couldn’t have pushed you down.” I tried to reason with her.

“Really? You pulled my hair, girl. How old are you?”

Uh oh, I knew where this was going.

“Ah, I’m twenty.” I could feel my nose growing.

Both of the girls laughed. “Kid, you’re known all over this campus. You’re barely 18 and you’re drunk. I think I’m just going to call the cops and have them give you a breath-o-lizer. “ She took her phone out of her purse.

No way. I could lose everything. The scholarship. The money. All of it.

“Hey, no, no, no, don’t do that.” I reached toward her hand and knocked the phone out of her hand.

She looked at the phone. Then looked at me. “You little brat. I’m going to teach you a lesson here and now. “

With a flash, I felt a vise grip on my upper arm and found myself being flung into the air. I landed over her knee. She pulled me toward her and said: “This is what this little girl needs. Hard, fast, and often.” And then, it happened. I felt her fingers in the waistband of my sweatpants and with one swift motion, she pulled them down to my thighs. I tried with my might to break free. No way that was ever going to happen. I was wearing one of my first thongs. So there I was bare and vulnerable.

The first slap was like someone lit a fire on my left cheek. But that was just the beginning. She slapped my bottom for what seemed to be an hour. I kicked. Squirmed. I tried to put my hand back and protect my flaming cheeks but she grabbed it and pinned behind my back.

“You are going to learn some manners, little girl. If it’s the last thing I do tonight I’m going to teach you respect.” Another dozen scorched my tush. I was breathless.

“Am I getting your attention, miss?” The back of my thighs were spanked just as hard. Tears were now forming in my eyes. I wouldn’t let her see me cry. I wouldn’t.

She stood. Put her foot on the bench and flipped me over her knee. My feet couldn’t touch the ground. The volleyball girl pulled my sweats off and threw them toward Molly. I turned my head to see Molly walking fast toward us. Then, the other girl stood in her way. She grabbed a fist full of Molly’s hair and marched her toward one of the other benches. She threw Molly over her knee, and yanked up her skirt. Another thong. The slaps that I heard echoed through the night. Molly was crying from the start. I could see her white plump cheeks getting more red as the spanking was nonstop. The girl was merciless.

“Who do you think you are getting in the way of this girl’s punishment.? You need to learn some manner yourself, young lady. Am I right?” The girl said slapping the back of Molly’s thighs.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m sorry. I am. Please. Stop. I’m sorry. I’ll do anything. Anything. Just please stop. My heinie is on fire. Anything. Please.”

But the girl didn’t stop. Up and down Molly’s thighs and bottom. She clamped her leg over the back of Molly’s legs and lambasted those cheeks until they were blistered. Then she stopped and I heard Molly crying. And then, I heard a muffled sound of crying.

Meanwhile, I was readjusted. “Now, it’s my turn again, little one.” From the first new smack my freshly spanked cheek began to swell. And I began to cry. Hard. Sobbing. Now, begging. “Please, stop, I apologize, I do. I’m sorry. Don’t spank me any more. Please. I won’t do it again. I promise.”

The hard swats burned deep into my cheeks. I was sniffling. My legs were scissoring back and forth.

“Are you going to be a good girl?” Ten more. Merciless slaps.

“Yes, I’ll be a good girl.” I screamed and collapsed over her knee. I was crying as if my heart would break. And then I felt something odd. Long fingers pulled my thong down. The air hit my vagina and I could feel that I was soaking wet.

The big blonde girl patted my bottom. Even that hurt. “Somebody’s been a bad girl. Hasn’t she?” I didn’t respond. SWAT! “Hasn’t’ she?”

“Yes, ma’am, I’m sorry. Ooooohhh.” A long finger entered my vagina and filled it. She moved it back and forth. “Oh dear, pul-lee-eeez…..” I was still a virgin but I could feel her locate my clitoris. She rolled it around her thumb and forefinger. I was helpless. In agony and in ecstasy. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,oh my goodness……”

As I was about to climax, I looked over and saw Molly’s head between the legs of the other volleyball girl. The girl had a grip on the back of Molly’s head directing her and grinding her pelvis into Molly’s face.

I came violently and cried again. This time from joy.

She stood me up and I was wobbly. My hands went immediately to my bottom. They were scalded. I hopped from foot to foot apologizing: “I’m so sorry. I’ll never do it again. I promise.” The tall girl just laughed and gave me a hug. “You’d better not, little girl, or there’s a paddle waiting for you in my room along with a lot of other interesting toys for bad girls.”

I looked over my shoulder and Molly was kissing her spanker passionately.

“Time to go.” My disciplinarian shouted.

Molly pulled down her skirt, knuckled away a tear and walked gingerly toward me. We had a difficult time looking each other in the eye.

“I’ll get your sweats.” She said in a hoarse voice.

“Thanks.” I said still rubbing my burning cheeks. I peered over my shoulder and looked at the damage. My bottom bubbled out in a rainbow of reds and purples.

“Oh my God, Kathy, look at your butt.” Molly instinctively put her palm over the fiery globes. “Mmmmmmmm. They are so hot.”

“Let me see yours.” I said. Molly turned around and lifted her skirt. Her bottom was entirely red. Even down to her thighs. “Wow. She really gave it to you.”

“Yes ma’am.” We both giggled.

We walked to the car and stopped. “No one ever knows about this. Ever.” We pinky shook and tried to sit on a cheek that wasn’t red and swollen. Not possible.

Oh, yeah, the sex part of the story. Both of us were too embarrassed to talk about it on the way home. Molly never mentioned it again. As for me, let’s just say it wasn’t the last time I saw my volleyball friend. I can tell you now, she did have a paddle and a lot of toys for bad girls. Lots of them. But that’s another story.

laura_otk

Re: My College Days

Post by laura_otk » Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm

What a wonderful story!!!!!!!!!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Good one, and unlike many others this featured hand-spanking. The additional features were also of interest, and I hope to read more from you.

jeffotk

Post by jeffotk » Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I really enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to hearing about the paddle.

brianwilkes

Post by brianwilkes » Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Had a good time with this. Thanks.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Wed May 25, 2016 3:38 am

A good story the lil girls have big spanks from the bigger girls and learn manners too .