funny at the time

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
meekandmouthy

funny at the time

Post by meekandmouthy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am

So i think i may have done something seriously wrong this time. now, im waiting.See, my husband and i had an arguement and he said he was going to clear his head. he took my car. within fifteen minutes the police called because he was pulled over and he left his wallet here. we have different last names for professional reasons and the police asked me if i let him use my car. i said i had never heard of him. ..now ive been on the phone for like six hours trying to clear up the mistake. they are releasing him to me at nine. he spent half the night in the lock up! i called the police back like five minutes after i did it. it was supposed to funny. HE IS GOING TO BE REALLY PISSED. Stay tuned for the next installment of "my ass is no longer my own." oy vey.

spoiledbrat1323

Re: funny at the time

Post by spoiledbrat1323 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 pm

I seriously want to know what happened after that. Sounds awesome. Great prank though. I would totally do something like that.

marcy60a

Re: funny at the time

Post by marcy60a » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh MY. I very much want to read what happened next. If I had done that to my dom (when i was hooked up) I wouldn't have sat for a week or more.

-Marcy