The Boss of Them

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

The Boss of Them

Post by OTKLogan » Fri May 04, 2012 1:38 pm

The Boss of Them

Melissa sat down at her desk to begin her day. A smile flashed over her face as she read her first email. The subject line read: Coming to your town. Ready for me?

It was from her first boss, Kathy Brown.

They became best friends over the years and both had attended each other’s wedding and consoled each other at both divorces.

It had been five years since Melissa had seen Kathy. They had attended a conference in Las Vegas and it a weekend Melissa would never forget. It had all the elements a girl could want: gambling, drinking, carousing and spanking. Yes, you read that correctly, spanking

Let’s digress for a second.

It was the biggest conference of the year and for the past four years Melissa and Kathy had sworn they were going to attend but for a myriad of reason it never happened. But, this year, they both agreed to clear their busy schedules and go to Vegas for the conference then extend their stay and enjoy each other’s company and catch up and reminisce about the last time they were in Vegas together.

Kathy Brown was an anomaly. She stood five feet, eleven inches and weighed a hard-body one hundred and forty pounds. Five per cent body fat. She had coal black hair and dark brown eyes. Full lips and sculptured cheekbones. What made her different is she also graduated number one in her business class.

She rose quickly through the ranks. Of course, murmurs of sleeping her way to the top always follows a beautiful woman but in this case there were a mere few because of her legendary brilliance and business savvy.

When Kathy assumed the CEO role at one of the world’s top cosmetic companies, she realized that she needed a smart number two executive to help her take the business to the next level.

This is where Melissa comes in.

Melissa was an extremely bright girl. Graduated with top honors. She also was extremely attractive. Focused. Determined. And successful. She was the head of marketing for ConSend, the largest delivery company in the world. Under Melissa’s reign, market share rose six points. There was no other reason than the fact Melissa ushered the company into the technology age. But she wanted more. So when an executive recruiter called and inquired if she’d be interested in the CMO job at World Look, she jumped at the chance.

When the day came, she was ready. Jones of New York suit. Jimmy Choos. Make-up impeccable but understated.

“Miss Brown will see you now.” The young assistant announced.

Melissa took a deep breath, stood up and marched into the room with hand extended.
“Hello, I’m Melissa Reynolds, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

And, as they say, the rest is history.

The two hit it off like life long friends. The company grew under their leadership. Bonus checks. Stock options. Car allowance. Expense accounts.

These girls were on a roll.

The Vegas conference was amazing. Every distributor, brand and beauty company was represented. Kathy and Melissa had their days filled with interviews and meetings. They felt like the queens of the city.

That first night they decided to treat themselves to a lavish dinner. As they were leaving their town car, a voice rang out: “Kathy Brown. Kathy! Get over her girl.”

Kathy jerked her head toward the voice and there she was, Ellen Jenkins: the real queen of cosmetics. She created Girl Power make-up from her kitchen and built it to a billion dollar company. She also was Kathy’s mentor and helped guide her career.

“Oh my God, Ellen.” Kathy sprinted to the older woman and hugged her tightly.

“I was hoping you were going to be here. But someone said you were in Dubai.”

“I was but I have to attend a board meeting. Emphasis on ‘bored’.”

The women giggled.

“Oh, where are my manners. Ellen, please meet Melissa. She’s my Chief Marketing Officer. Melissa this is…”

“You don’t have to tell me who she is. It is an honor, Miss Jenkins. A real honor.” She did everything but curtsey.

“My pleasure, Melissa, but please call me Ellen. Where are you girls going? I have a suite here for the week.” she asked.

“We’re staying here, too. We have reservations at Voux Deux. Please, join us.” Kathy implored.

Ellen looked at her entourage and smile. “Ok, why not? Let’s give them a break. They’ve been bowing and scraping all day.”

The older woman gave the people behind her the wave and said: “You’re on your own tonight. But tomorrow I wasn’t to see you bright and early. No excuse for being late.”

A chorus of ‘thank you, Ellen, g’night, Ellen’ was followed what could be perceived as a sigh of relief.

The table was situated in a private cove of the restaurant as Kathy requested. The dinner was exceptional. Bottles of wine and champagne flowed. Kathy and Melissa were enjoying themselves with a world-class buzz. Ellen didn’t drink a drop.

She was a very stately woman. In her early 60’s. Elegant. Strikingly beautiful. With a commanding presence.

After dinner, the waiter began to pour the coffee and as Kathy was relating a humorous story to Melissa and Ellen, she flung her arm and struck the waiter’s arm. He spilled some of the hot liquid onto the table thankfully missing any physical damage to any of the ladies. But this, however, didn’t matter to Kathy.

“What the fuck are you doing? Jesus Christ, you could’ve scalded us.” She slurred.

Ellen and Melissa looked at Kathy with opened mouths. But she wasn’t finished.

“What do you have to say for yourself? Get the manager. Now! Dumb ass.” she exclaimed.

“Kathy, please, it’s ok…..” Melissa interceded as she began to sop up the coffee.

“Don’t ‘Kathy, please, me’ me. He fucked up. Now he’s going to pay.”

“No.” Ellen spoke up and her eyes shot lasers into Kathy.

This seemed to sober the CEO faster that ten gallons of coffee.

“What?” Kathy moused.

“I said, no. No one is going to pay. He did nothing wrong. You hit him with your gesture. It was your fault and you’re going to be the one who apologizes. Understood?”

Melissa didn’t know where to look.

Kathy sat in silence. Finally, she eeked out: “I’m sorry, Ellen.”

“There’s someone else at the table, miss.” Ellen said sternly.

“I’m sorry, Melissa.”

“I can see that temper hasn’t completely left your personality. How many times did we discuss that, Kathy? If anything is going to prevent you from being one of the most successful women in business history, it’s going to be that temper. And I won’t sit here passively and see that happen.”

What happened next shocked Melissa to her very core. Kathy looked down at the table and said: “Yes, ma’am.”

The manager and waiter scurried to the table and were assured all was well. Ellen asked for the check.

The table was silent.

Ellen announced: “We’ll have our after dinner drinks and coffee in my suite. I believe Kathy and I need to have a talk. Don’t we, Kathy.”

Melissa saw Kathy actually gulp. The two men were at rapt attention.

“But…a talk. Ellen, please. I…no…yes…but..” Kathy stammered as her face blushed a tomato red.

“Oh, and, Kathy has something to say to Thomas. Don’t you, Kathy.” Ellen announced.

Kathy looked up at the young waiter and said: “I’m sorry for losing my temper.”

“No harm. No foul.” The server said and all was well with the world.

Or was it?

“Let’s go, ladies. The night is young and there’s a lot to accomplish.”

Ellen led the two women out of the restaurant. Melissa looked at Kathy. Her boss just shook her head.

“Ellen, you know, I really don’t need to come up there if you and Kathy have business to discuss. I’m sure I can find….”

“Nonsense. You should be there. It’s a part of corporate life very few people get to witness. Mentoring is a lost art. At least, how I perceive it. Wouldn’t you say, Kathy?”

It was a rhetorical question.

To Kathy, the elevator took a second to arrive at the top of the hotel. Ellen’s suite was massive. Five bedrooms. Four bathrooms. A sauna. Swimming pool with infinity pool. Grand piano. Luxury to excess.

Melissa looked around the room as if she was a tourist. “My God, this place is amazing.”

“Yes, it is. I need my privacy, Melissa. That’s why I requests this type of suite wherever I travel.” Ellen said as she removed her suede jacket. Her arms were sinewy and taut. For a woman in her 60s’ she was ripped.

“Ellen, I just want to say how sorry I am for losing my temper. I really am.” Kathy said trying to avoid a confrontation.

“Kathy, you have to remember something, dear. You are always on stage now. You are the head of one of the largest companies in the world. Every eye is on you. I had to learn that at an early age myself. What you do is being seen by everyone. You’re lucky we had the table we had. But that doesn’t change what happened. Time for our talk. Come with me. Then we’ll enjoy our coffee.”

Ellen began walking down a long hallway that led to a number of rooms on the east side of the suite. Kathy stood silent. Melissa looked at her boss as if to telepathically move her.

“I said, come with me. Now, Kathleen Brown.” Ellen commanded.

Melissa couldn’t believe her ears. If was as if Ellen was scolding Kathy like a little girl. She could remember in her house when she was going to be punished it wasn’t “Missy”, it was “Melissa Ann come in here.”

That thought brought back memories of her mother and how her discipline and love molded Melissa’s work ethic and determination. She had to admit she missed the times she spent over her mother’s knee. Painful but effective.

“I’m coming, Ellen.” Kathy walked slowly toward the woman. Once she got close, Ellen extended her arm and put it around Kathy and squeezed her tightly. “Now, now, you know we need to have this talk, don’t you?”

As they disappeared into the last room, Melissa could here Kathy say: “Yes, ma’am, but not…..”

Melissa clicked on the six foot flat screen and began to click though the channels. As she began to watch on of the Real House Wifes of who-knows-where, she was distracted by what sounded like a snap. Over and over. She turned down the volume and stood.

The sound was coming from the back of the suite where Ellen and Kathy were.

Melissa crept slowly toward the sound and as she got closer to the end of the hall she realized what she was hearing. Of course, the high pitched yelps and “oh, Ellen, I’m sorry” told her the rest of the story.

Kathy Brown was getting spanked. Hard. Deliberate. Soundly.

A shaft of light stabbed the darkness at the end of the hall. Melissa took off her shoes and tip toed toward the door.

“I will not sit there and watch you destroy a career because of you temper. How many times have you found yourself in this position, young lady?”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

“El…el….len, I’m so so so sorry. I didn’t mean to embarasssssssssssssss…owwwwwww”

A new volley of slaps were applied to what could only be a bare bottom. Melissa found herself breathing heavy. She snuck toward the door and peer into the room. A large mirror hung on the wall. It reflected a very angry Ellen holding the tall, helpless girl over her knee and spanking her like a young girl. An angry red hue appeared from the top of Kathy’s hips to the back of her thighs. Melissa breathed in.

“I’m going to teach a lesson once and for all, girl.” A dozen more smacks were expertly applied to the unfortunate woman who was air-swimming over the older woman’s knee.

“I’ve learned. I’ve learned. I’ve learned. Please, Ellen, Melissa is going to hear.” Kathy pleaded through a torrent of tears.

“I hope she does. Do you mentor her?” SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK. “I asked you a question.” SMACK SMACK.

“Yes, ma’am. I do.” She answered.

“Like this?” SMACKSMACKSMACK.

“Owwwwwwww, no ma’am, noooooooooooooooo, I don’t. Please.” Tears shot out of her eyes.

“Well, maybe you should. Or better yet, maybe she should take over and be my surrogate. What do you think of that?”

Melissa didn’t’ think anyone could spank that hard that fast. Kathy’s bottom was crimson. But the thought of being spanked by Kathy got her heart beating even faster.

Then, all at once, it stopped. Mewing. Sobs. Staggered breathing. Hiccups. Melissa could see Ellen rubbing Kathy’s bottom. Gently squeezing.

“Ok, girl, up with you.” Ellen said with a smack.

“Ouch!” Kathy leapt to her feet and immediately began to rub her bottom. Dancing from toe to toe. “I’m so sorry, Ellen. I won’t do it again.”

“Oh, I know you won’t. Go over there and get that brush from my dresser.” Was the order.

A new Niagara of tears streamed down Kathy’s face. She fell to her knees. Her head bowed to Ellen’s feet. “Please, please, please, please, please, I’ll be a good girl. I will. I will. I will.”

“Stop your nonsense and get the brush or it will be worse for you.” The older woman was merciless.

Kathy stood and walked gingerly to the dresser and brought back a large oval hairbrush. Melissa thought it looked like it was made of wood. Kathy’s back was facing Melissa. The cheeks was round and bubbled out from well-toned thighs. They shook as Kathy stepped from foot to foot.

“I am going to show you what love and friendship is all about, Kathy. I am the only person who cares enough to give you what you need. Now, over my knee, and let’s get this over with and put you to bed.” Ellen pulled back her dress over her bare thighs and without a word or pause, Kathy assumed the position.

CRACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

“Yeoowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! No, Ellen, pleaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..”

And so it went on for at least two non-stop minutes. Kathy wriggled, squirmed, stretched, her leg scissored and kicked. She cried, begged. Nothing stopped Ellen’s quest to change a naughty girl’s behavior.

In one swift move, Ellen clamped her leg over the back of Kathy’s thighs. “NOooooooo, Ellen……….”

It was glaringly apparent that she had been in that position before.

The arm of Ellen blurred as she blistered the tender, swollen cheeks of Melissa’s boss. Not a word was spoken. Melissa could feel herself getting more and more excited. She slowly pulled up her skirt and dipped her fingers into her panties. She was drenched.

The loud, crisp smacks ended and the only sound was a whimpering, well-spanked woman crying over a strict, stern woman’s lap.

“If I ever hear of syllable of gossip that you lost your temper by anyone, I will fly from where I am and address your problem with even more extreme attention. Do I make myself clear?”

“Ye-ye-ye-yes, ma’am.” Kathy continued to cry.

Melissa was lost in her self-passion when she heard Ellen say: “Melissa, you can come in now.”

Did she really hear that? Or was it part of her fantasy?

“Get in here now, young lady.” The spanker addressed her spankee: “You. Up. Get those blistered cheeks in the corner.”

The punished girl knuckled away her tears as she pushed her nose into the corner as Melissa minced her way into the bedroom.

“I was just…uh…are you finished….uh….talking…maybe some coffee….” Melissa squeaked.

“Quiet. You’ve been there for the last 5 minutes. Spying on your boss. Do you approve what you saw? Was I unfair? Do you think Kathy deserved it? Come, tell me.”

Melissa didn’t know how to respond. She stood as if she had cement shoes affixed to her feet.

Ellen walked over to her. “Look at me, miss.” The older woman took Melissa’s chin between her forefinger and thumb and forced her to look deep in the woman’s eyes.

“Are you naughty too?”

Melissa’s legs turned to jelly. “Am I…?”

“ARE YOU A NAUGHTY GIRL? Simple question. Give me a simple answer.” Ellen said circling the shaking woman.

“I’m…..”

TO BE CONTINUED

Often123

Re: The Boss of Them

Post by Often123 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Ah, this has got to be continued. The question is, how strict will Ellen be?

babygirl

Post by babygirl » Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 am

I have missed your stories Logan so much and i enjoyed this one as much as i enjoy all of the others. Glad to see you back writing.

spankyfox45

Post by spankyfox45 » Sat May 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Fantasic story keep going love.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 am

Very good, can't wait for pt2.

badgirlconnie

Post by badgirlconnie » Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 am

I want to work for Ellen and Logan. Please write the rest of this. This one put me in quite a state.