Gracie's Easter Adventure - FF/F, M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
md3280

Gracie's Easter Adventure - FF/F, M/F

Post by md3280 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:46 am

(For Gracie, be careful what you wish for, you might get it.)

Gracie woke up Easter morning with a smile on her face. As she entered the bathroom, she took one more opportunity to look in the mirror at the pink glow emanating from her bottom. She was disappointed that it had finally started to fade. It had been an eventful few days in Gracie's life. On Thursday evening, she had finally goaded her mother into giving her the first adult spanking of her life. Ever since she could remember, Gracie had always been fascinated with being spanked. Unfortunately, her mother had stopped spanking her at age 11, thinking her too old for such a childish punishment. She was 25 now, and for the last 3 years had spent much of her time on the Internet reading mother/daughter spanking stories. Fantasizing about her mother spanking her once again had become an obsession for her. She talked with people about her needs often, and finally someone offered her a plan to get her mother to give her that long sought after spanking. It was quite ingenious. Watch a mainstream movie with her mother that contained a spanking scene, then open up a discussion about the spankings she had gotten as a child, and finally get her mother angry with her by relating stories of her teen misbehaviors mom had no idea existed. At the point she was to act like a spoiled brat and almost dare mom to do something about it. The plan worked, boy did it ever work. No sooner had she finished relaying the story of spending the night with her boyfriend at age 16 when she was supposedly at a slumber party at her best friend's house, then her mother angrily left the room. To Gracie's surprise, she returned carrying the same paddle she had used on her when she was a little girl. "Thank God I saved this," her mom said. After a few smart remarks, Gracie soon found herself over mom's lap, skirt up, and panties around her ankles. Gracie was then on the receiving end of the hardest paddling of her life. Tears followed, and promises to behave from now on. Gracie got a chill when her mom announced that she would get the same treatment again if needed.

Gracie thought of that night as she showered, gently rubbing her still tender behind, and smiled again. She was going to her mom's for Easter dinner. She had promised to be there by Noon to help her mom prepare before everyone else came at 3:00. After dressing, she saw she had some time before she had to leave, so she logged in on her computer. She chatted away with friends quickly losing track of the time. When she finally looked, it was already 1:30. Hurriedly, she got her things together and headed to the car. When she arrived at her mom's at 2:00, her mom and grandmother were busy scurrying in the kitchen preparing for the big event. "Gracie, just where have you been?", her mother scolded. "You were supposed to help with all this". "Yes, Gracie", Grandma chimed in. "You really let us down here. We're way behind. How can you be so irresponsible". "I know what I would have done with your mother, had she pulled a stunt like this." Gracie looked at her grandmother sheepishly. "Well mom", Gracie's mom announced, "I remember too, and I finally took your advice and paddled Gracie good just a few days ago. She promised to do better, but I can see that she needs a bit a reinforcement". Gracie shuddered. Mom couldn't possibly intend to spank her here, not now, not with grandma in the room and company about to arrive. "Gracie!", mom shouted," Get that paddle, you know where I hung it." Gracie couldn't believe this. Sure she wanted mom to spank her, but not in front of grandma, not when anyone could be walking in at any moment. Gracie had a look of dread on her face, but both her mom and grandma had this smug look of satisfaction. Slowly, Gracie shuffled over to the closet, opening it, she found the paddle hanging prominently on a hook on the back of the door. Sheepishly, she held it out for her mom as her mom ceremoniously placed a kitchen chair in the middle of the room. "Gracie, you know what's next. Pants down, now!" "Please, mom", Gracie said," Not bare, not in front of Grandma". "Gracie,", Grandma said, "Listen to your mother, it's not like I haven't seen your bottom before." Gracie, undid her jeans. Her fingers trembled as she unzipped them and pulled them down to her knees. Quickly, mom grabbed her arm and literally flung her over her lap. Her panties soon followed as she cried out, "Please, Mom, NOOOO." Well, mom was in a foul mood. Gracie had let her down, only 3 days after promising to behave. She was determined that this time Gracie would really be taught a lesson. SMACK, the paddle came crashing down. Gracie cried, mom spanked. Over and over again the paddle fell as Gracie squirmed to protect her bottom from the sting. After what seemed like an eternity, Grandma finally yelled, "Jan, stop. She's had enough". Thank God, Gracie thought, it's over. But them she heard Grandma utter the ominous words, "From you." Mom slowly pulled Grace to her feet. "Get in that corner", she yelled," And don't you dare move". Gracie stood there, her face almost as red as her bottom. She was hoping corner time would end before anyone walked in. In the background, she could hear her mom and grandma whispering. "Turn around, Gracie," said Grandma. Gracie turned to face her Grandmother, who stood before her holding the paddle. "Gracie, do you remember when you were 17 and took $20 from my purse?" OMG Gracie thought, she knew where this was heading. "Well, I told your mom you needed a good spanking for that, but she let you off with barely a scolding. She let you get away with murder when you were a teenager. Well Gracie, as you can see, those days are over. So now, you and I have a little score to settle. Get over here, and bend over the kitchen table". "Please, Grandma", Gracie said, "My bottom's already on fire". "Gracie, the fire's barely started", said Grandma. "Now do you want me to wait until Uncle Joe arrives to have him help hold you down, or are you going to bend over now?" Gracie certainly didn't want that. Slowly she shuffled over to the table, pants still around her ankles. She bent over, grabbling the edge for balance. She didn't have to wait for long. CRACK, the paddle came down with such force it took her breathe away. How could a little old lady spank so damn hard. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. Gracie thought her bottom would explode but she held on tight and was determined to stay in position. She was not going to give her mother or grandmother any excuse to extend her punishment. After 20 whacks, one for every dollar she took, Grandma was done. "Get up," she said. Now go in the bathroom and get cleaned up before everyone arrives." Gracie's mom nodded to her mother approvingly.

In the bathroom, Gracie looked at her bottom in the mirror. She swore it was twice as red as it was Thursday night. She winced as she pulled up her jeans, wondering how she could possibly sit through dinner. As she emerged from the bathroom, Uncle Joe stood in the kitchen. "Happy Easter, Gracie", he said. "My, your eyes look red. Allergies?" He then smiled. "My God", Gracie thought, "Could he know?"

Gracie was fidgeting noticeably as she sat through Easter dinner. She wondered if anyone had noticed. Dinner was actually agony, her bottom was stinging and she thought she saw Joe staring at her. She wished she hadn't worn those tight jeans today, of all days. After dinner, she made sure she helped with the clean up so that her mom and grandma would be satisfied with her behavior. When the last dish was put away she wondered outside to the garden. The sun was shining and the day was quite beautiful. Uncle Joe was in the far corner of the yard, sipping on a beer and admiring the spring flowers popping their heads above the soil. Joe was Gracie's uncle by marriage and had been a fixture at family gatherings ever since she could remember. Gracie had always had a crush on Joe even though he was considerably older than she, so she wondered over to where he was standing to make conversation. "Hi Gracie", he said, "Feeling any better? You seemed quite uncomfortable during dinner." Gracie blushed. "What do you mean", she said. "Well, to tell you the truth, you were squirming in your seat the same way you did when you were 11 during that Thanksgiving meal at my house. You recall the one, where your mom hauled you over her lap and spanked you for misbehaving at the table." Gracie certainly did remember that day. It was one of the most embarrassing events of her childhood. "Gee Joe," she said, "I can't believe you remember that." "How could I forget", he said, "Your little ass was as red as a beet. I felt so sorry for you that day." Then he smiled. "Well, Joe, you're not going to believe this, but it happened again." Gracie then proceeded to tell him the whole story about what had transpired over the last few days. Instead of being embarrassed, however, she felt a bit excited relaying this story to Joe at this point in her life. When she was finished, she sighed and rubbed her bottom for effect. Joe smiled and said, "Gracie, I can't feel sorry for you this time. I'm kind of glad you finally got what's coming to you. To tell you the truth, I've thought about doing that to you on more than one occasion. Like last Christmas when you got drunk at my house and wound up throwing up in my bathtub. You were this close to getting your ass blistered." "Really," Gracie said. "What did you want to do?" "Wear my belt out on your bare butt", Joe said smiling. "Well", Gracie said, "It's never too late. Mom and Grandma proved that today." She then gave Joe a look that said only one thing, PLEASE SPANK ME. Joe took Gracie by the hand and headed towards the garage. He led her inside and locked the door. Slowly he pulled her over to the workbench and bent her over it. Gracie didn't need any encouragement, she undid her jeans and let them fall to the floor. Joe stopped in his tracks when he saw her already red and bruised bottom. "Are you sure you need this now?", he said. "What's the matter, scared?", Gracie replied sticking out her tongue. "Okay Gracie, you asked for this." Slowly Joe undid his belt. Gracie's eyes where transfixed on the motion of him pulling it through the loops of his slacks. She had this "deer caught in the headlights" look on her face. Joe bent her back over the bench and pressed his left hand into the small of her back. With his right hand he pulled her panties down to her knees. Joe always knew that Gracie was kinky. He could see by the way she carried herself and by the way she acted around him, but even he couldn't believe that this girl, whose bottom was already a shade of deep red, wanted yet another spanking. Slowly he raised the belt and brought it down with a sharp crack. "Owwwww," Gracie moaned and stuck her bottom out defiantly. Again and again he spanked her, and each time she seemed to be begging for more. She spread her legs wider and practically thrust her bottom into his face. He then laid on the 5 hardest spanks yet, on the last one the belt struck right between her legs. Gracie screamed and as she did, she exploded. She lay there on the bench panting. Joe could see she was soaking wet. Joe slowly bent down and pulled up her panties. "No, not yet," Gracie said, pulling them back down. "Just a few more. Remember the bathtub, Joe." So Joe gave her a few more, much lighter this time, and he aimed the belt mostly between her legs so that the leather just brushed her lips, softly caressing them. He then turned her around and hugged her, planting a kiss on her forehead, and slowly rubbed her cheeks as she stood there shaking. "Gracie, next time you need a spanking, come to me first," Joe said. "Your mom and grandma spank to punish you, but I spank to give you what you really need." Gracie just smiled and kept hugging him with all her might. This had been her best Easter ever.

imreadonly

Re: Gracie's Easter Adventure - FF/F, M/F

Post by imreadonly » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 am

Nicely done! I always love stories about adult "girls" who want to be spanked, and get more than they bargained for. The added touch of getting it when company was coming over was wonderful. Hope you write some more; you did an excellent job!

You should look at ChardT's mom/daughter story too; it explores this topic quite nicely, too.