Beware of the anonymous gift of massage ff/M switching

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
switchmenow

Beware of the anonymous gift of massage ff/M switching

Post by switchmenow » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:09 am

After a long day at work, Jon was surprised to receive something very unusual in the mail. It was an anonymous gift of massage. Suspicious, but at the same time curious, he contacted the number and sure enough a lady answered and claimed to be an independent massage therapist. She explained that yes indeed she recalled sending this to Jon and anytime he was ready he could have his massage. Jon repeatedly tried to get her to reveal who provided the gift, but the therapist was insistent that the giver only wanted their name revealed after the massage was complete. Now Jon loved massages, but at the same time he just wasn’t sure about this, however ultimately decided based on the credibility of the therapist that it was legitimate, although it still bugged him as to who provided this gift and why. Jon booked the appointment for late Friday afternoon at the end of the work week so he could wind down and start the weekend off with some relaxation. The therapist offered to come to his place and again although this gave Jon pause, he ultimately decided that this would be even more relaxing.

Jon, who was single arrived home Friday in enough time to take a hot shower to start getting the muscles relaxed before putting his robe on to await the therapist. The doorbell rang and the door was answered to a very attractive therapist. The thing that struck Jon was how much her looks and frame resembled someone he worked with. Jon invited her in and commented on this to which she and he both laughed. Jon didn’t think anything of the large duffel bag the therapist was carrying figuring it contained the various massage oils and equipment. The therapist made a call to someone letting them know she was there and again Jon didn’t think anything of it as he was sure it was a security measure. The two then went to Jon’s bedroom to initiate the massage. The therapist explained she was going to turn around and give Jon time to remove his robe and lay face down, with a towel over his bottom. The only thing unusual is she had asked him to lay over a couple of pillows in the middle of bed, explaining it as the position she massages in. Even though Jon had experienced many massages, there was still something stimulating about being undressed and knowing a female was going to massage you, especially an attractive one.

After Jon was in position, the massage began and everything was very normal. The therapist was very skilled and worked on Jon until she could tell he was very relaxed. At this point, the massage transitioned to something very unusual and something Jon had never experienced. The therapist explained she was going to try a technique to get some kinks out and that she would be restraining Jon’s arms to each end of the best post. Jon, while in a relaxed mode still questioned this and explained he had never heard of this type of massage, but the therapist presumed permission and began to gently take his right arm and stretched it out towards the bed post. It all happened so very quickly as she secured what appeared to be a Velcro medical restraint around Jon’s wrist and then secured Jon’s arm securely to the bedpost. Jon’s mind was really racing at this point. On the one hand this was very exciting, but at the same time it was a nervous excitement as she really didn’t know this woman. Before he knew it she stretched out his other arm and begin to place the Velcro restraint around it. Jon had to decide very quickly whether he would resist or to let her proceed. Jon being so relaxed and somewhat paralyzed by the surprise did not resist and his other arm was secured to the bed.

The massage continued all very normally which made Jon relax even more until the therapist explained she was going to restrain his legs in much the same way. Again, Jon questioned but not being able to offer much resistance considering his arms were tied to the bed before he knew it his legs were restrained to opposite ends of the bed so that he was in a spread-eagle position. Again, Jon was moved back into relaxation as the massage continued, however the therapist had worked her way down to his bottom, removing the towel that was covering him and was massaged his buttocks. While Jon was certainly enjoying this, he began to realize this was no ordinary massage and even made a comment to this fact to which she replied that he was about to find out how different it really was very shortly. The therapist paused for a moment to place a quick call – “He is ready” were the only 3 words she said and quickly hung up and now Jon was very nervous, asking “who was that” and “what are you doing”, but instead of answering she left the room, Jon asking “where are you going, please untie me before you leave”.

Jon struggled against his bonds in silence, but to no avail as he had been securely and expertly restrained. Before he knew it the bedroom door was opening again and when he turned his head to see who he was shocked to see Lynn from work, who he had noticed earlier the therapist looked like. He was speechless and knew he had been had, but still wasn’t sure what this was all about. “Well, well what do we have here” Lynn said with a wicked grin rubbing her hand over Jon’s raised bottom. Lynn asked if enjoyed the massage from her sister as her sister Liz reappeared. “Yes, but can you please untie me now” Jon politely asked. “Oh eventually you will be untied, but not before you receive a good old fashioned spanking for how you have been laying your eyes on me at work”. Jon knew he was cooked and exactly what Lynn was talking about as was knew he had wandering eyes for attractive female frames and Lynn fit that category. All he could offer was “Lynn, you are right and I’m sorry”. “Oh you are going to be very sorry all right when I’m done with you”. “Liz, can you please go get those freshly cut switches I have in my car so we can get started”, Lynn said. “Please don’t do this Lynn, I promise I won’t look at you any more” Jon said. “Oh I know you won’t” Lynn said as she asked him to raise his bottom. She caressed the inside of his bottom crack very gently with her finger right on the hole and it felt so good to Jon. “You like this don’t you?”. “Yes” Jon said. “Well this is exactly what makes you a very naughty boy that needs punished and I can’t think of anything better than a good old fashioned switching – you ever been switched?”. “No, but I’ve heard it really hurts”, said Jon as Liz entered the room with the switches. “Well first, I’m going to be nice and let you see my butt which you have been eyeing at work and Liz is going to give me a few lashes with the switch so you can see the effects of that as well so you know what will be coming to you”. Jon was extremely aroused by this as Lynn bared her bottom to his side so he had a perfect view of her near perfect bottom as she raised her hands above her head and placed them on the wall. Liz stepped to the side and “swish” and with just one lash Jon was horrified to see Lynn dancing from the switch. “swish-swish-swish” and know Lynn was screamed and danced at the same time and rubbed her bottom. “You see Jon what you are in for”, Lynn asked. “The only difference between me and you is I could stop it at any time and rub my bottom to try to take the sting out and you will be able to do neither”. What Jon really noticed were the 4 red stripes forming as welts on Lynn’s perfect bottom and oh how he wished he could be doing the spanking on that bottom. “You are very naughty to enjoy that said Lynn, but I’m going to let you enjoy me spanking Liz before we start on you”. Next, Liz bared her bottom and positioned herself in a similar manner and it was amazing how similar their bottoms looked. Lynn proceed to switch her sisters bottom and again after only a few lashes Liz was too dancing and rubbing her bottom. The ladies tormented Jon by positioning their bottoms in front of his face so he could see one more time what he was in for. “It hurts even worse on a wet bottom” as Lynn moistened Jon’s bottom with some water. Lynn and Liz stood on opposite sides each with a wicked looking 3 foot green switch in hand. Jon was asked to raise his bottom so he could get the full effect from the first lash. SWISH as judgment came down on Jon’s bare bottom from Lynn and yes he was sort of dancing with what little movement he was able to have on the bed. Liz asked him to get his bottom back in position and once he did SWISH from Liz’s switch. What shocked Jon the most was the intense, biting sting of the switch and how it was every bit as bad as anything he had ever heard. SWISH/SWISH as each of the ladies gave him one at the same time and now Jon’s bottom was starting to burn like fire as he violently struggled against his bonds. SWISH-SWISH-SWISH 3 times in a row from Lynn and then SWISH-SWISH-SWISH 3 consecutive lashes from Liz and Jon was screaming for mercy and begging the sisters to stop. They were however enjoying the sight of a helpless strong man at the mercy of two petite women and how they could bring such pain to him. Speaking of the pain, it was unbearable, but there was nothing Jon could do but let out his cries as the switching continued. Lynn and Liz showed Jon no mercy as the switches cut into his naked flesh as he writhed in obvious pain and torment. Nothing he could say stopped the switching – he at one point promised to do anything they wanted. After his bottom was completely red with no white left and welted, they moved to stand at his feet to criss-cross the horizontal welts with vertical ones and also worked the switch on the side of this thighs. Jon never knew such pain as these sisters gave him as he bounced up and down the bed with what restricted movement he had. After having broke the final switch, the sisters were finally finished and Jon was exhausted from trying to deal with and in a deep sweat. The sisters finished where this all started with a gentle massage and caressed Jon’s bottom rubbing their fingers gently over the welts and the inside of this bottom crack and up against his hole. This was sort of the consolation prize for Jon as it felt so good to feel them touching him like this.

The End of the spanking story… you imagination can finish the rest.

markiee

Re: Beware of the anonymous gift of massage ff/M switching

Post by markiee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm

My wife and mother-in-law have given me spankings together that ended with a prostate massage from my wife as she bent me backwards over her knees and my mil finishing me off with a cream job.