The Beginning...

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
irishone70

The Beginning...

Post by irishone70 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 am

Part 1 of a long, dark series.

These are the events of late December 2011 as I remember them. I wish things had gone differently and that I could change them, but sadly what unfolds next led to an unstoppable force of events that would forever change my life in ways I could never imagine. This is how it went down.

One night in late December, I was pulling into my driveway and saw numerous cars and thought, oh shit…typical, boring Friday night and now I have to deal with random people! A little background information to catch you up: Lately it seemed like all my friends were never available to hang out and have any kind of real fun. They were either all in committed relationships or married, or worse, married with kids. So naturally all the conversations that took place were either about how wonderful it was to be out of the dating world or worse; their kids! Walking into the house that night I heard laughing and immediately took notice because most of the laughing was male! Since I was single, naturally I was really interested in knowing who these men were.

Walking into the back game room, I saw my roommate, Lily and her boyfriend (his name isn’t important since he won’t be around very long!) along with two other guys I’d never seen. Lily was sitting on the pool table and I caught the word “spanking” amidst the conversation. My first thoughts? Oh lovely, more boring talk about someone’s kids, no doubt. Why do all my Friday evenings seem to go like this lately?

I greeted everyone and oddly enough, nobody introduced me to the two guys. They all seem to be having a good time and I remember saying something to Lily about another boring Friday night. Lily told me they were talking about spankings and I respond, “Kids and spankings?” (Of course I didn’t think of kinky spankings because like I said earlier, nobody lately had anything fun to talk about, and her relationship with no name was so boring, I knew it couldn’t be anything fun.) This time though, Lily looked kind of different. Intrigued.

“No, not kids and spankings,” she replied “sex and spankings.” Suddenly my Friday night was looking up; this was the kind of conversation I had been yearning for.

I look around the room and note that everyone looks titillated, except Lily’s man. He looked…well, he looked a cross between constipated and confused! Personally, I was beyond intrigued at this choice of conversations. Looking at Lily, I ask the obvious. “What exactly about spankings are we discussing?” Mind you, I had never been spanked, but was so intrigued that it was killing me. I had recently joined a website where people talked about this topic. There was a place for people to post stories, both real and fictional; and a place for discussions revolving around the topic of all things spanking related as well. I had even been exchanging interesting dialogue with a real dominant in there; bratty and fun dialogue, but nothing too heavy or personal. Only Lily knew about my interest in this topic; I hadn’t ever told another soul about my curiosity. Seriously though, we’re getting off track; you want to know about the night that changed my life, right?

“Well, the subject of being slapped on the butt during sex came up and I was telling his friends that he tried it once or twice and was not very….well, let’s face it honey, you aren’t good. I’ve been slapped harder by the kindergartener’s I teach!” We all started laughing and even though I could understand it, I tried to take the poor guys defense. I mean he looked so forlorn that I actually felt bad for the guy. “Come on Lily, he can’t be that bad! Give him a break, maybe your ass is made of steel!” Lily looks at me and raises an eyebrow and says, “Oh, you think so? Bend over and you be the judge!!!” The two guys and Lily wait to see if I will take her challenge, but her boyfriend looks at her like she’s lost her mind. She whispers something to him and then he looks to me. Never one to back down from Lily’s challenge, I agree. I bend over the pool table and brace myself. Taking his place behind me, he pulls back his arm slightly and smacks me. Turns out that I didn’t need to brace myself at all; the guy sucked. Standing up and giving him a pity filled look, I tell him, “Seriously, you didn’t have to hold back.” The look he gave me though told me he wasn’t holding back. I turn my pity look at Lily now and we all start laughing. I tell him to let one of his friends show him how to properly do it and of course he wants to know why I think they will be any better. I explain that it’s truly an inbred thing with Spanish guys because spanking a girl during sex is such a sexual thing and that’s something a LOT of Spanish guys excel at. Feeling a bit cheeky now, he challenges me to let one of his friends spank me one time to prove that his was acceptable. I hesitated for a moment, because I didn’t know these guys, but we were having a good time, so I said fine that I would do it for Lily. I tell the short guy, “Alright, you’re up. Show him how to do this proper!” We’re all laughing as I once again take my place over the pool table and grip the edges. What I missed was the nod exchanged between him and his silent friend. Within a second, I stop laughing as heat spread across my backside. It actually makes me squeal a bit and everyone starts laughing. I take a moment and turn around and the guy is sitting down smiling again while I rub my butt. I tell Lily, “You have to experience that one Lil, for me. PLEASE.” She glances at her boyfriend who agrees to let his friend show him what he’s doing wrong; so she now bends over. I watch the guy and with very little effort he strikes Lily one time, not overly hard, but definitely enough to cause pink cheeked heat. Lily gasps and turns her head to look at him and I see a dreamy look in her eyes. By this point, we were all cracking up.

Her boyfriend of course is still looking all depressed, and stammers out, “That was the same as mine, so I really don’t know what you’re all talking about. You two are just trying to make me look like I suck!”

Still feeling the heat, I shake my red head and explain, “No. Your spank didn’t cause heat, it merely tingled for a moment and it was placed a bit high. HIS on the other hand, was just sharp enough to cause heat; heat that I might add is still there - minutes later. Also, his was directly on the sit sp--” Looking sharply at his friend, I start to realize that his friend spanked me right on the delicate sit spot that no ordinary person really knows about. He gives me the cat that got the cream smile and I know the jig is up.

“Lily, can I talk to you for a minute?” I start walking off to the side and wait for her to join me. Her boyfriend is mumbling something that I couldn’t quite make out. When she walks over to me, I quickly start to whisper that I suspect this friend knows more about spanking than he lets on. I tell her how he knew about the sit spot and to simply look at the grin he was giving us. Now, I didn’t know it, but he could hear us and was smiling bigger by the moment. Of course Lily didn’t believe me and I set out to prove her wrong. I tell her that I am gonna prove it to her. I walk back over to the guys and say, “Let’s play a little word association game. I’m gonna say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind. Let’s start with a sample word. Top.” I look at her boyfriend, and looking confused, he says “Hat?” (Seriously, are you surprised they didn’t work?) I look at the friend, and he replies, “Bottom.” And then proceeds to smile even bigger.His friend says, “Bottom.” I look at him briefly, “Oh yeah, whatever.” I turn my head sharply at Lily, who to my frustration shrugs her shoulders! She actually shrugs her shoulders in indifference. How could she not believe I’m right? I decide to try again. “Sub.” I look at her boyfriend who predictably says, “Footlong.” Smiling bigger and very knowingly at Lily, I say, “Great answer! Of course one would think of food when I say sub! And you?” I look at HIM and he replies, “Dom.” The other guy looks at me and replies, “Dom.” I don’t pay him an ounce of attention as I walk over to Lily and pull her away and practically screech, “OH COME ON LILY! Now do you believe me?” She tells me maybe he is just fucking with me. So I decide to prove it further. I walk over to her boyfriend who you can clearly see wearing a belt and ask him what his belt is made of. He looks completely baffled and replies that he has no idea. He says, “Maybe vinyl or imitation leather. Why?” I look at his friend and ask him what his belt is made of. Now it is not clear that he’s wearing one, which is what Lily points out. “Wait, how do you know he’s wearing a belt? It isn’t showing.” I look at him and again and reply without looking away from his hypnotic eyes, “Trust me, he’s wearing a belt. Aren’t you?” At his nod, “What is it made of – if you know?” OF COURSE HE KNEW! He smirks, and replies, “Leather. 100% leather.” As if I had just won the Stanly Cup, I pump my fist and yell at Lily, “I told you so!!!!” Once again, I don’t hear that the other guy has responded the same thing as the other guy.

Lily, though still wasn’t a 100% convinced. So I do one last test. Looking back, I should’ve let it be, but I was sure I was right and I had to prove it. I turn to the boyfriend and ask him to remove his belt. I knew that he would simply whip it off and you know spankers do it different. Looking so confused he almost made me laugh, he shrugs and looking down, he fumbles to find his belt and then whips it off. Unceremoniously, boring….typical. I slowly turn to the friend and motion that Lily watch him closely. I ask him, “Would you please do me this small favor and humor me by removing your belt?” He lifts his shirt and I catch a glimpse of a flat, smooth stomach, as he reaches for his belt. Never removing his eyes from mine, he slowly unhooks it and begins to pull it through the loops slowly, one at a time. I swallow deeply, and to my surprise, so does Lily. Everyone is watching him closely, except his nonexistent friend; even Lily’s boyfriend can’t look away! I can never explain the way he did it to someone who doesn’t understand the dynamics of a spanker. I will tell you this though; something in me went very warm watching him remove that belt. When he had fully removed it, he folded it in half and there it hung menacingly from his dangling hand. Now both Lily and I gulped--- HARD. Lily finally understood and believed what I was telling her. I take a step closer to him and can feel the power emanating from him and yet, I feel powerless to stop myself from what I’m about to ask. “You understand exactly where I’ve been going with these questions, don’t you?” Never opening his mouth, he nods and smiles. I walk over to Lily and ask her if he’s seeing anyone and as I imagined she would, she cautions me to proceed very carefully. “This isn’t some guy you can wrap around your finger, girl. I really don’t recommend what you’re thinking. I know you’ve been eager to try this lifestyle, but something about this guy tells me you are getting in way over your head.” Leaning slightly in our direction, he listens to the exchange between us. “Come on, Lil, I HAVE to see where this could go. You know I’ve been yearning to delve into this life a little and I haven’t found anybody I am comfortable with, except that guy on the site who I don’t intend to meet now or ever. It’ll be fine really.” If only I could take change what was about to happen. I was so stupid and so confident in my ability to twist him around my finger. I assumed stupidly that because he was a friend of her boyfriend who was as dangerous as milk toast, that it would be fine.

Walking to him, I ask him if he wants me to get him a refill on his drink. He smiles and says yes. I get him his drink and return quickly. We talk about him being a dominant in a kind of code, so as not to confuse the milk toast and I question whether he belongs to any sites or anything. He informs me that he is indeed on my favorite site. Within moments we discover that HE is the guy I had been casually chatting with for months! His eyes growing dark at the thought of some of the bratty things I’d said to him and things I’d done, he says to me quietly, “I think we should go talk privately, young lady. There are several things you need to explain.” With that my eyes go wide as he stands up and grasps my hand tightly. “By the way, my name is Andy, Emerald.” Pulling me from the room, his friend is smiling hugely, Lily looked terrified and her boyfriend? What else? He looked confused as ever.

padded23

Re: The Beginning...

Post by padded23 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:27 am

not bad. not bad at all.I had no problem visualizing every aspect of your story. realistic. dramatic. I like it.