Father Figure M/F roleplay sex

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
psyche

Father Figure M/F roleplay sex

Post by psyche » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi folks this is Chapter 1 of a series I am starting and I would love some input, please make it constructive and polite criticism, my fragile writer’s ego can take, because I tend to return in kind! I am not catholic so if I have made any glaring errors would love to hear about that. I can see this becoming quite long, lots of potential characters and scenarios to develop. I understand if this offends some but it is meant to be scandalous and sexually titillating in a taboo manner, those who are offended simply pass it by, like I said tit for tat, my right to write it your right to NOT read that which offends.

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned” she whispered haltingly, keeping her head down, her habit falling forward. He peered through the grill and noticed her trembling, and smiled evilly. Ah he thought, this will be a fine one, his experience told him. Sister Lucia was known to him and he had longed for this day since before he became her confessor. She was pretty with large dark eyes and porcelain skin, the kind that reddened well under his strap or hairbrush and he wanted to see her body which hinted at being delightful under her flowing robes when she was gardening. Once to his great joy, she had gathered her robes up and bent over to weed on a wet muddy day and he had clearly seen the delightful full round bottom and small waist as she did so.

Father Frank loved this nunnery, it was a strict order and corporal punishment was used secretly to repent and receive absolution, he was new here and Father Martin had trained him well in the last few months. He had however been greedy and only sent the less attractive nuns to Father Frank for punishment, while he was still here during the transition from one confessor to another. But now Father Martin was gone and all, pretty or not must suffer for their sins beneath his hands and he licked his lips in excitement. Today was his first day as full and only confessor to this order. Father Frank loved the power and control of his job, listening to their confession, pronouncing sentence, and carrying it out. It was delicious to bare the nun’s backsides and watch them wiggle and squirm as he spanked, strapped or whipped them. Their cries and plea’s for forgiveness, the site of their flesh turning red or welting often made it necessary to unzip and allow his hard throbbing member release from confinement as he worked to cleanse them of their sins. He spent hours committing the sin of masturbating himself to the sights and sounds of his female charges receiving penance.

Once a month he sought out the Mother Superior for his own penance and cleansing, but he was clever and did it just before he heard her own confession and the Mother Superior knew not to be too hard on him or she would suffer too, it was a mutually satisfying relationship and she always went easy on him and vice versa both enjoying their own masochism and saving their sadistic natures for the nuns in their charge. It was not unusual to see a nun with her robes raised high, panties pulled down, bare bottom on display, facing the wall outside the Mother Superior’s office while waiting to be summoned in, or hear cries and screams emanating from within. For serious offences she would punish publicly in the nuns lounge, gathering them all to witness the miscreant’s sentence. She felt it deterred the others from committing the same offense. Father Frank enjoyed those and sometimes wished he could do the same but he couldn’t, confessions were private between confessor and penitent only and truly it allowed him the freedom to indulge in his own sins of the flesh he enjoyed so much.

“I... I...” he heard the soft husky voice whisper and he dragged his mind off the sights and sounds of the various penitents receiving absolution in this convent’s special way.

“Yes my child?” his deep voice said softly and soothingly, his green eyes softening and warming at the sight of her fear. She shifted her knees on the hard floor and her habit shook as she swallowed convulsively. “Oh Father,” she said, “I can’t, I can’t tell you!” she whispered agonizingly. “It’s too awful I have been so, so, terrible!” he voice broke with a little sob and his cock twitched at the obvious distress and self guilt in her voice.

“Sister Lucia, no one is terrible, and nothing is unforgivable once you have done your penance, you have simply been naughty as all women and men are.” His voice was caressing and supportive and she visibly relaxed. She was silent for a bit while he waited patiently smiling in satisfaction when she took a deep breath. “I have had sinful thoughts and practised self pleasure...”, her voice squeaked out as she dropped her head and a tiny sob escaped from under the quaking habit.

He leaned back and relaxed so if she looked through the grill she could not see the huge grin on his face, well that and to relieve the result of sudden intense pleasure that he would soon be spanking her lovely ass! He coughed and then cleared his throat, “Well Sister that is certainly a sin you must be punished for but you are not alone in this sin here, please lay your mind to rest on that fact!” he said with just the right amount of sternness and censor in his voice. “You are the creation of God and as such worthy of forgiveness, do I make myself clear?”

“Yyyes Father” her voice squeaked her fear and anticipation of his sentence crystal clear!

“Has Father Martin punished you for this before Sister?” He asked leaning forward eagerly to hear her answer.

“Yes Father, I am shamed to say!” she sobbed and her head bowed more as her trembling became more visible.

“So you are aware of the rules which you must follow?” He queried. “What you must wear?”

“Yes Father.” and she glanced up and over at him her eyes wide and he almost gasped at the emotion and lust shining out of those dark sparkling eyes! They spoke of relief and acceptance and clear arousal at what she would endure! Ah, he thought to himself a true penitent, such a joy to know and feel and his prick throbbed and he shifted and pulled out his cassock, glad of its volumes of fabric and the ability to hide something he couldn’t in his casual black pants beneath them.

“Then you know what you must do, you will present yourself appropriately to my chambers after dinner at 7 tonight to receive your penance. I know it will not be easy my child but you must be cleansed of the sins of the flesh through the suffering of said flesh, you understand?” His voice cut through the silence and she flinched as if she was already feeling the slap of redemption on bare exposed skin!

“I will Father!” he voice was suddenly clear and strong and her eyes burned with the knowledge of how she would reach a state of forgiveness!

"You have done well my child, and I will not give that which you cannot take do not fear.” His voice was warm and consoling and she smiled tremulously before dropping her head once again.

“Th... Thank you Father.” Her voice tripped but more with excitement than fear and he struggled to keep the gleeful grin off his face in case she glanced up again!

“You may go Lucia, make sure you are freshly bathed, I will not abide a slovenly nun and you do not want to earn the wrath of Mother Superior if I must report you to her!” He made his voice apologetic, his eyes riveted on her reaction and he noted her stiffening at the mention of that name.

“Oh no Father, I will be bathed I promise please do not tell her, Please!” her voice carried real entreaty and alarm at the very though of having to answer to the Mother Superior and he surmised Sister Lucia had felt her wrath before and he made note to hear about it at some point tonight. He watched as she rose shakily to her feet and exited the confessional then leaned back and pulled up his cassock and let his mind wander...

Father Frank finished his pleasant erotic reverie of the delights of Sister Lucia and then cleaned up and tucked himself back in before exiting the confessional. Glancing at his watch as he walked to his quarters he smiled to see it was lunch time. Sister Bella would be arriving with lunch and to receive her daily penance!

Sister Bella was a childlike soul who could cook like an angel, her round pleasant face was absent of all malice and she was cheerful and full of mischief and needed her daily spanking to keep her from practising her pranks. Father Martin had advised him when he first assigned her to him as confessor that a daily long hard application of the hairbrush to her full fleshy bare buttocks after his lunch would keep her in line mostly and a weekly cleansing with a more severe session completely put a lid on her. Father Frank had come to enjoy the daily session and while he had followed the advice of a weekly cleansing and punishment at first he had found he rather enjoyed letting her off her leash because then the other nuns tended to retaliate to her jokes and he enjoyed punishing all of them after they confessed and Sister Bella got a an afternoon of severe punishment that he thoroughly enjoyed while the poor naughty girl suffered for her sins!

He wondered what delightful meal she would bring him today and of course the view while he ate was most delightful. Reaching his quarters he unlocked them and went in, he stuck his head in briefly to the punishment room to see if it was in order for the afternoon penitents and pondered briefly on whether or not to send Bella there to await him instead of making her wait in his office, then discarded the notion she had been good and the punishment room struck terror in her heart. He headed to his bedroom and took off his shirt and pants under his robe then replaced the robe, revelling in the freedom of his naked body beneath them!

Sister Bella preferred a fatherly type spanking and while she needed humiliation and exposure during her sessions, he reserved the punishment room for her serious offenses. She needed her spankings to be like they were when she was a girl on her father’s farm, daily long hard wooden brush spankings over a fatherly knee and sometimes in the midst of a spanking, her big fleshy cheeks bouncing delightfully over his lap as they grew redder and redder, she would forget and call him Daddy. He enjoyed and encouraged that and he contemplated the session as he entered his private office and went to sit at his desk, his eyes on “Bella’s Bench” as he called it over in the corner. Shaking his head he decided to enter in the mornings confessions so he could refer to them later in deciding how much , how long and with what he would punish each of the Sister’s who had seen him that morning. Half an hour later he had just finished and was putting the confession ledger away when he hear the knock of Sister Bella at his door.

“Enter Sister” he called and heard the door open then close and then her steps down the hall. He knew she was wearing her naughty little girl clothes under her habit. Short pleated skirt, white blouse no bra, white cotton panties white ankle socks and oxfords. She was very easy to figure out in what she needed and he enjoyed the simple naughty girl inside she was.

Sister Bella entered the Father’s office with a nervous smile, her tummy doing flip flops as she met his warm smile with a nervous one of her own, mindful of the steaming tray of seafood pasta, salad and home made cookies she brought him. He was so like her Dad warm and loving and yet firm in knowing just what she needed to remain chaste! She curtseyed awkwardly and then leaned over his desk to place the tray before him biting her lip at the ritual she must now perform! Stepping back she smoothed down her habit and then curtseyed again.

“I have brought your lunch Father and am ready to do my penance!” She watched as he nodded at her and then removed her headdress and habit standing before him in her clothes he had ordered her to wear she blushed at her round curvy body so revealed in the juvenile clothes. He eyed her head to toe then looked directly into her eyes he asked softly. Have you been a good girl since yesterday Bella? Do not lie to your Daddy now! He watched her visible reaction, in drawn breath and a slight trembling as she bit her lip anxiously as he repeated what her father used to say before her daily spankings! He knew before she spoke she had been naughty, her body betrayed her, he knew her so well he knew she would claim good girl status until he spanked it out of her, they had done this on average about once every two weeks where she would try and not tell him of some devilish trick she had performed and his cock jumped beneath his hassock and he was glad he had the foresight to be naked under his robes!

“Yes Father, I have been a good girl!” she nodded earnestly her hands wringing, her eyes darting everywhere but to his face and he lowered his brows and spoke sternly. “Bella you are not being truthful and you called me Father what did we talk about just last week about how you would address me in this daily penance you serve?”

“Sorry Daddy” she spoke a little insolently and shifted from one foot to the other as she focused her eyes on his hands and he knew she needed the heavy bath brush today to spank the truth out of her.

“We will continue this discussion after I have eaten young lady please go to your bench and wait in the manner I have taught you!” he spoke sternly and then watched as she sighed then turned and scuffed her way slowly to her bench in the corner. She reached the bench and knelt on the kneeler on this side then lay belly down over the top, reaching back she slowly lifted her skirt up over her bottom and then let it fall bunched to her waist. Once more her hands reached back and she slowly wiggled her white cotton panties down till the bunched at mid thigh framing her big peach of a bottom so well. Dropping her head and upper body to hang on the other side of the bench she reached back and gripped her own cheeks in her hand then pulled them apart exposing her tiny puckered target to his gaze with a shudder and flush of embarrassment!

She dreaded this part having to hang there big bare bottom up exposing herself to his gaze while he ate! It was what her own beloved Dad had done when she was young and Father Frank had decided that it was the best way to continue as she did best when controlled by a “daddy” type! It was different in that her real Father had her kneel in a corner or sometimes over the arm of the couch. His philosophy was that bottoms were put on people for facilitating punishment and both she and her two brothers had been subject to all kinds of bare bottom treatments at his hands. She both feared and desired it and she was so happy Father Frank was the new confessor. Father Martin had been harsh and cold and you got the sense he hated all women and was only doing his duty by them. Father Frank was different he made it clear he loved his charges and did care what happened to them personally. Just like her Dad, she thanked God every night for him sending Father Frank to be her new Daddy! Right now though she was simply trying to keep her bottom well exposed as Father Frank demanded while he ate the delicious meal her talents had created!

Father Frank dug into his lunch with gusto keeping one eye on the two hands separating the two bare full half moons perched precariously and high over the bench and presented so enticingly! Sister Bella was one of those nuns who looked fat in a habit but was in reality delightful curved with a small waist, plump breasts, arms, legs and most of all delightfully plump set of buttocks! She wriggled a bit her hands desperately gripping so as not to let go, she knew he would strap both hands and buttocks if she did and she also knew he was aware she had lied and that meant the bath brush and that damn brush over a well strapped bottom was a spanking she wished never to feel again so she clung desperately to her own cheeks as she wriggled and dangled over her bench wishing he would eat quickly and hoping it was delicious enough! She tried to peer back between her legs but all she saw was his feet beneath his desk, so she gave up and hung there trying to not wonder if he was staring at her naughty bits and trying to avoid thinking about the state her pale white bum would be in once she was over his lap dancing to the beat of the brush!

Father Frank watched the girl as she dangled and gripped her own cheeks with fierce strength, he could see her fingers digging into her cheeks and he smiled. Now do I want to take a strap to that ass first he thought, yes he said to himself I think I do. He cleared his throat and spoke sharply! “Naughty girl?” His words cut through the room and she jerked violently and gasped, her grasp on her cheeks slid off and then she wailed out knowing what that meant! He chuckled and continued, “ I was just going to say your moving too much and to make sure you didn’t let go because of your incessant wriggling. You know what this means it’s the strap for both your naughty bare bottom and your naughty hands after your first rod of correction insertion!”

“No Daddy, please not the strap.” Her voice wailed out as she quickly brought her hands back and desperately pried her cheeks as wide as she could!”I can hold it now Daddy, see? I won’t let go again I promise!” she pleaded desperately arching her back and craning her neck to peer back at him!

Then she moaned as she saw him stride to the cabinet and gather up the rod of correction and his trusty crop! Her Papa had spanked both her and her brother’s little puckered targets with a thin strap before he plugged them, he considered a plug to be part of the punishment and they often wore them around for hours with their bottoms bare as part of their sentence! Father Frank used his thin looped crop but it hurt just as much, and she gritted her teeth and allowed her upper body to once again dangle as she waited for the strikes always given before the insertion of the rod of correction, which was what Father Frank preferred to call his collection of dildos and plugs he employed as discipline implements. In her upside position she watched the feet and robes of her new Daddy approach and she mentally steeled herself for the most embarrassing part of her punishment.

THWIP!

The first stroke of his crop whistled down and made a direct hit onto the crinkled target she was presenting so well!

"AAAh One thank you Daddy I have been very naughty and deserve more may I please have another?"

Her high pitched voice shrilled out the words and her upthrust moons squirmed and shook at the intense burning and intimate stroke! Her lower legs kicked and she whimpered as she waited for the next stroke!
Father Frank raised the crop and brought it down sharply again directly onto her naughty little opening and listened to her count and recite what she had been taught. He settled into a nice steady rhythm until he reached the 24 he always gave her to start. Enjoying every jerk, hump, shake, tremble and shimmy of the generously endowed bottom so perfectly positioned and presented for the task!

THWAP!

He brought the last one down with full force and she shrieked and then sobbed out the count and asked once again asked for more.

"NO my girl that is enough for now" he patted the trembling cheek nearest him and then set aside the crop and picked up the rigid glass plug he liked to use as the first rod of correction. Turning back he watched her breathe for a few seconds noting how well she keep her cheeks spread so her puckered bottom flower was well displayed and ready for its insertion. Leaning over her he pressed the tip of the plug to her wet dripping pussy and rubbed and stroked her with it covering the head with her juices then he slid the plug up her crack till it nudged the winking target and then he gripped her far cheek and began to firmly and steadily push it into her tight depths, enjoying her moans and squeals as it slid slowly into her body!

"Keep still or it will be the cane for you girl" he warned her as the plug slowly and relentlessly disappeared into her ass.

Stopping the forward motion he reversed and pulled out then slid it back in a bit faster than before enjoying her answering gasp and wiggle of her hips as he did so then he settled into a slow in and out motion going a bit deeper, the plug widening her more and more with each forward motion.

"You may let go and place your hands on the floor Bella" he told her as he increased the speed of his stroking, knowing she would need to brace herself for the final thrust that would push past the widest point and then close around the base of the plug, only the flat glass base would be visible once he buried the hard object deep inside her.
Her moans grew louder as his strokes went deeper and then she began to plead with him.

Oh, OH please Daddy its too big, it hurts Daddy no, I can't take it please NO Daddy" she wailed as he thrust in and out with his hand yet her body belied her words. He grinned and then suddenly plunged the entire length straight up her receptive bum and she shrieked and stiffened her hands flying back to her bottom and she writhed madly at the painful stretching past her sphincter then the full uncomfortable feeling of feeling too full inside her bum.

He kept on hand on the small of her back to keep her there until the stretching feeling was not so bad then he stepped back and spoke while keeping an eye on her wriggling to make sure she didn't wiggle off the bench!

"Stay right there Bella, put your hands on the floor and wait until Daddy decides its time for your strapping!"
He returned to his desk and sat down to eat his cookies enjoying the wait knowing the girl was heightening her own fearful anticipation of her spanking

Bella shifted restlessly in embarrassment and fearful anticipation over her oh so familiar bench. She sure hoped she didn’t have to wait much longer all she could think about the strap and how much it would hurt and how long she would be strapped, it was so awful and she shivered goose bumps rising across her fat bottom cheeks as she clenched and unclenched her bottom around the hard glass plug buried deep between them. She sighed in impatience and turned to eye the two straps hanging on the wall, the smaller and thinner one was for hand strapping , the thick heavy yet supple strap was for her poor soft plump backside sticking up in the air.

Suddenly Father Frank came into view she had been so lost in reverie she hadn’t realized he was finished and she watched riveted as he took down the smaller strap!
“Kneel up please Bella, we shall do your hands first.” The no nonsense tone had her scrambling up and backwards to kneel on the stool, wringing her hands as she gazed at him sorrowfully.

“Left one please Bella.” He took a stance to the left side of the bench and raised the strap while watching Bella hold out her left hand supporting it with the right. Once she had her hand in proper position he spoke again, “Five for each hand naughty Bella then you shall go back over with your bare bottom high for fifty.” He declared delighted when she gasped and whimpered.

Bella held her hand in the proper position and concentrated on keep it flat and open to the straps burning kiss as Father Frank brought it down five times in quick succession.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The sharp sounds rang out as did the yelps after each blow. Bella kept her hand raised as she had been taught until she heard the order to switch hands. Then she held out the right one in the same manner and endured another five quick slaps with that nasty hand strap! Finally she heard the words she both wanted and feared.

“You may shake and rub your hands now, Bella “, Father Frank said and he watched her fat fanny shake as she did just that. He gave her a few seconds to allow the worst sting in her hands to subside then said...

“Alright naughty girl, up and over, get your bare bum in position for a good long strapping!” he exclaimed as he replaced the hand strap for the larger heavier one. Turning back he took a practise swing at the bench next to her hip a large smile spreading across his face as the poor girl shrieked at the sound then whimpered at her mistake. Leaning over he gave her a a quick flurry of sharp smacks across her tightly bent yet still fleshy cheeks. Then he slid his hand down between them and gave the plug a good push his smile turning to a grin as the girl moaned and pushed her bottom back at him.

“Perfect position Bella now you hold that as best you can for your strapping, I don’t want to see too much thrashing, kicking and struggling or we shall have to have to practise holding position for a strapping every day for a week!

Stepping back Father Frank eyed the trembling girl in her most vulnerable position then raised the strap and brought it down hard across the crowns of her bare buttocks with a flick of his strong practised wrist.

The strap bit into Bella’s big bare behind, sinking in deeply, leaving a broad white strip that quickly turned bright red and causing the girl to throw her head up with a groan and clench her cheeks onto the hard unforgiving plug between them. That feeling made her cry out and then thrust her bum back and out as if inviting the next stroke and Father Frank immediately met the parry with the heavy strap across those mounds just a little lower down than the first stroke.

“AAAAH , oh , oh OH! Please, please forgive me, mercy, please!” she cried out as the strap continued to rise and descend leaving a burning path of well strapped flesh behind it as it rose and fell relentlessly again and again.

Father Frank moved down the girls bottom until he reached the sit spot then concentrated some really hard strokes there to ensure the girl was reminded of her strapping every time she moved or sat for the rest of the day. Her answering shrieks were not a deterrent, in fact they egged him on excitedly.

Then he methodically moved up those magnificent fleshy hills ensuring there was an even redness all over her undulating bare backside. At the thirty mark she once more dropped forward over the bench her knees lifting off the stool so she hung precariously over the bench alone and her legs began to kick and thrash as the burning pain built a fire she couldn’t keep still through.

Father Frank took that as a sign of disobedience that required harder strokes and he obliged happily. The heavy strap fairly whistled through the air now landing with a loud crack across her plump undulating posterior. Bella screeched loudly and went still, understanding why the strokes were harder and Father Frank returned to the methodical strapping of before, speaking to her over the sound of the strap meeting her skin.

“I will not abide your disobedience Bella, but I don’t have time this afternoon to teach you a proper lesson so I will schedule you in tomorrow afternoon for the punishment room.” He said calmly and confidently as he continued to wield the strap skilfully until the sentence of fifty strokes had been received. He calmly walked to the wall and replaced the strap then went and got his spanking chair and pulled it to the middle of the room. Settling himself he watched as Bella hung sobbing over the bench her bright red bottom a beautiful thing indeed.

Bella hung there miserable at having earned a trip to the dreaded punishment room and not only that she wouldn’t get any relief now from her new Daddy he didn’t reward disobedience... in her head she could hear him saying that the last time she had complained he hadn’t done his special soothing with his fingers, and she shuddered remember how he had punished her for daring to complain too.

“Bella, go and get the bath brush and bring it to Daddy please.” Father Frank’s low voice hit her like a blow and she quickly shook herself mentally and scrambled up and off the bench, careful to keep her skirt up and bottom bare as she walked across the room to retrieve the awful thing from its place on the side table against the wall. Picking up the heavy wooden brush she eyed it and hefted it in her hand knowing how terrible the taste of it would be blistering her bare naughty bottom so helpless and vulnerable over Daddy’s strong lap. Turning she went to Father Frank and stood before him, her head down as she handed the brush to him. She stood before him her hands sneaking back to her sore bottom rubbing furiously trying to ease the sting before the bath brush took its toll on the sore strap ravaged flesh.

“Now Bella, we both know you lied when you told me you had been good, don’t we?” Father Frank crooned the words, wondering if she would be obstinate in the face of the impending blistering on top of her strapping.

Bella kept her head down and hands rubbing her butt as she thought about how she would answer him.. Did she want to incur a longer harder spanking with the heavy bath brush by denying it till he spanked the truth out of her? If she did that then he would simply stop once she admitted it then say ok now you get the real spanking you deserve and the spanking would start at the beginning with no consideration for how well spanked she already was, however she would earn extra for being stubborn too.

However if she said it now there was a chance he would decide she needed extra anyway and that was usually in the form of a larger plug and then time on the stool and then back over his lap for his heavy slipper. Hmmm but then again he might not, what to do, what to do she thought to herself. Either way my poor sore bum is going to suffer, if I only knew what the extra would be...

End of part 1

newtospanking555

Re: Father Figure M/F roleplay sex

Post by newtospanking555 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Great writing! can't wait for part 2..thanks!!

OTK4LuvCA

Post by OTK4LuvCA » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Riveting. No. Seriously. Riveting. I was captivated!

solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Great start! You have a wonderful flair for the subject matter!