The Thrift Shop

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jamessc

The Thrift Shop

Post by jamessc » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 pm

“…I don’t want to be naughty,” she said with a little nervous smile and downcast eyes.

That word piqued my attention. “Naughty.” That’s not a word one hears often today, especially from a grown woman’s lips, talking about herself.

“Are you a naughty girl, then?” I asked, trying to make her eyes meet mine, but she looked away.

I’m a thrift shop junkie. They’re like indoor yard sales, 6 days a week and year-round. Amazing things you can find—but a woman using the word naughty?

I met Karla at the thrift shop. She was working there, and we got into interesting conversations. This one was certainly interesting. She had been talking about something that had to do with her husband and two daughters—I can’t remember what now—when that curious, almost quaint word slipped out.

I didn’t press it too far—we’d become friends, and I didn’t want to cause her to avoid me—so I dropped it for the moment, and went on shopping. It was soon almost closing time, and I was still trying to decide what I wanted. It was then that she sidled up to me and whispered in my ear. “You’re right. I am a naughty girl, and I have to do something about it. Can you help me?”

I beckoned her aside, away from prying ears. “What do you have in mind?” I asked, feeling my pulse beat a bit quicker in spite of myself.

She looked down again. “I need something to make me accountable, to make me aware of how the things I do and say with my family hurt them. I need someone to punish me. And it needs to be what worked when I was younger. I need to be spanked.”

That pulse beat was getting quite loud in my ears. “And you want me to help you?”

“Yes,” she said, softly. “My husband wouldn’t, even if he were in better health, and I need someone I can trust—and I think I can trust you.”

“All right,” I said quietly. “That just leaves the question of when and where.”

“They want me to open the store next week. Can you be here early?”

It happens that I work nights, and that I get off early in the morning. “Can you be here at 6:40 am this coming Wednesday?” I asked. “I think so,” she replied.

“Then I’ll meet you here,” I smiled.

Wednesday morning, as we’d agreed, I drove around to the back of the store and knocked softly on the door. She opened the door and beckoned me in.

“Thank you for coming,” she whispered. “I was hoping you weren’t going to disappoint me.”

“Wouldn’t think of it,” I answered. Then I took her hand. “Come with me, young lady,” I said sternly. She followed me meekly, her eyes on her shoes as she walked.

I led her over to an old coffee table, the kind that has padded seating at each end and the table in the middle. “Tell me, Karla,” I began. “Don’t you agree that a proper punishment spanking needs to be on the bare buttocks?”

Her eyes widened, and her mouth worked for a moment. “Y-yes,” she finally answered.

“Then you know what you need to do,” I told her firmly.

Slowly, hesitantly, she kicked off her sandals, then began to unbuckle her belt and unfastened the top button of her jeans; then she unzipped them and slid them down her slender legs. She stepped out of them, and stood nervously in her shirt and panties. I took her by the hand again, pulling her gently but in a no nonsense way over my knees as I sat on the middle of the table. Her knees and elbows came to rest on the padded sections, as I had planned. The curves of her panty-clad bottom rose invitingly over my lap.

“Raise your hips, Karla,” I instructed. She pushed herself up on her knees and elbows, and I slid the cotton panties halfway down her thighs. Her smooth, pale buns tensed in nervous anticipation.

“Relax,” I told her, as I rubbed my hand over the target area. She sighed, and I could feel the tension lessen. “Now tell me why we’re here.”

She swallowed and said in a near whisper, “Because I’ve been short-tempered with my husband and daughters—I bite their heads off over nothing at all. And I spend too much, and eat more than I should, and…”

“That will do for now, Karla,” I smiled. “So you admit that you deserve the spanking you’re about to get, then.”

“Yes,” she said nervously. “I know it will hurt, but I’ll be better afterwards, so please go ahead and spank me.”

“Here we go, then,” I replied, and raised my hand high before landing it on her left bottom cheek. SMACK!

She jerked her head up. “Owww!” she hissed between clenched teeth.

I continued spanking, first one side, then the other, settling into a steady rhythm, smacking harder as I got into it. When she reflexively put her hand back, I caught her wrist and held it behind her waist. “I’m afraid you just earned a little something extra, Karla,” I said firmly. “Something for you to look forward to.”

I kept going, smacking her firm cheeks over and over, watching the skin getting increasingly pinker, then finally red, and feeling the skin also getting warmer. She was wiggling and kicking, but I held her down. There was a mirror in front of her face, and I watched her face cringing with each hard smack, and the tears beginning to flow.

Suddenly I stopped, and she looked back at me. “Now for that something extra you earned, Karla,” I said, and pointed at the rack of children’s toys nearby. On the shelf was one of those large round paddles that come, when new, in a pack of two with a rubber ball for the beach. “Get up and bring that to me, and don’t you dare rub your bottom yet, young lady.”

With a scared look on her face, Karla got up and brought me the paddle. I stood, took it from her, and gave it a couple of test smacks on my hand. Perfect. “Now bend over, put your hands where I was just sitting, and prepare yourself,” I told her.

She slowly bent over and placed her hands on the hard surface. “Spread your feet a bit farther apart,” I directed. As she obeyed, I lightly tapped the paddle a couple of times over her reddened bottom before swinging back.

WHACK!

She hopped up, grabbed her bottom, and began dancing from one foot to the other. “Ow, ow, ow!” she squealed.

“Get back in place, Karla!” I barked, “you have three more to go!”

Hesitantly, she bent over again and grasped the edges of the table, spread her feet, and waited. I drew back again and swung. WHACK!

I could see her toes try to curl into the tile floor, and hear her nails scratch the tabletop as she tried to handle the sting of the paddle with a sharp hiss as she drew in her breath. “AHHH!” she muttered.

“Two more,” I said. She nodded, a few tears falling on the tabletop, and set herself.

WHACK! WHACK! She shuffled her feet, grabbed the tabletop until her knuckles were white, and drew ragged, gasping breaths as the sting radiated into burn.

“You can stand now,” I told her.

As she straightened up, I took her and held her close to me. Her bottom was almost tomato colored, with a few dark places where the paddle had struck. I knew she’d have some small bruises there. She folded herself into me, sobbing on my shoulder as her arms held me tight. I stroked her hair and made little shushing noises as she cried, gulped, and hiccuped.

Soon her breathing was more regular, and she seemed to be getting better control of herself. She leaned back and looked at me, smiling through eyes full of tears. “Oooh,” she breathed. “I’ll be feeling that for at least a couple of days.”

“At least,” I agreed, smiling. “But I’ll bet it did the trick.”

“Oh, yeah,” she breathed, as she rubbed her scorched bottom. “I know I’ve been punished!”

I hugged her again. “Glad I could help, Karla. I’ve got to get home and get some sleep. Are you going to be okay today?”

“As long as I don’t have to sit!” she laughed, her eyes still moist. She started getting dressed, wincing as the panty waistband scraped over her well-toasted bottom, then pulling up her jeans, fastening them, and sliding into her sandals.

I kissed her on the cheek. “Have a good day. See you later.”

She hugged me again as she let me out the back door. “Thanks again, and sleep well.”

Usually I drop right off to sleep, once I lay down after a night’s work. But this time, it took a bit longer….

The End

babygirl

Re: The Thrift Shop

Post by babygirl » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:14 am

would love to find a friend i can turn to when i feel that way.....great story :)

wazoolie

Post by wazoolie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:05 am

enjoyed loads, thank you

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Another excellent story. I certainly enjoyed it a lot. :-)
ray