Lucy gets what she deserves

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
cindaz84

Post by cindaz84 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

The alarm rang and Lucy woke up with a start. It can't be work time already she thought, I've only just gone to bed it was a fun night, and then the headache hit. Shit I don't want to go to work today though lucy,I think I’ll throw a sickey and stay in bed. Then she remembered it was just her in the surgery today with the dentist, the other dentist and nurses were having the day off. oh God I’ve got to go in or I'll lose my job she thought. She got out of bed and got dressed quickly in her nurses uniform went downstairs, grabbed a cup of tea and a bit of breakfast and just made it to the bus stop on time, her head still thumping.

She turned up at the practice and David the dentist, was already there. ‘You look like shit says David’, thank-you she thought and she felt it to.

It was a busy morning and she tried as hard as she could but unfortunately made a lot of mistakes with the appointments and when she was working chair side with the dentist. David said nothing, he was very tolerant and was just his usual professional self. Then around 12 o'clock between patients David took her aside and looked in her eyes and said you're in no fit state this morning are you. No replied Lucy and I still got a headache. You were out last night partying till the early hours. Yes admitted Lucy sheepishly’. I think you need to be taught a lesson in professionalism you have to realise that work and partying don't mix, so I'm going to punish you at lunchtime. ‘What do you mean said Lucy’.’ Don't worry you'll find out now get the next patient in replied David. Lucy went into the waiting room to call the next patient and she felt excited tingle which she couldn't quite explain.
Lunchtime soon came. After Lucy tidied the surgery, David looked at her and said right now for your lesson, go into Peter surgery and wait for me there’. Lucy went into the big surgery at the back of the practice knowing that she was in trouble, she felt a strange feeling of fear in her stomach and an even stranger feeling between her legs.
After what seemed like an age David came into the big surgery holding a freshly cut switch from the birch tree outside the surgery.
‘Right Lucy you've got a choice, take my punishment and learn from it or I'll tell Peter and you lose your job’. ‘What's my punishment said Lucy as she stared at the switch in David’s hand. ‘10 strokes on your bottom with this replied David as he flexed the switch in front of her.’ Well what's it to be the cane or your job said David sternly.
Lucy's heart missed a beat she had been caned many times before and knew how it hurt but also remembered how excited she felt afterwards. She thought for a moment and then realised that she didn't take the punishment and lost her job, her father would be very annoyed with her and she soon be bending over the bed in the bedroom having her bottom soundly caned.
‘Okay said Lucy timidly I'll take your punishment because I don't want to lose the job but please I didn't really mean to stay out late it was an accident and I didn't have my watch on. David walked forward to the big desk in the corner of the surgery and moved all the objects to one side clearing the top of it.
’Right said David pull your uniform up and bend over the desk’. Lucy hesitantly reached down to the hem of her dress, and pulled it up to her waist revealing her tights and some very sensible white pants. ‘Bend over the desk and grasp the other side with both hands’ demanded David. Lucy did as she was told and settle down over the top of the desk as she did so she felt a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. David came up behind her and lightly ran his hand over her tighted bottom, and then proceeded to give a lecture about the responsibilities of being a dental nurse and the dangers of not being fully aware in the dental surgery when you're working on a patient. As he spoke to he gently rubbed her bottom and then started to spank her with his hand. Slowly and softly at first but gradually the slaps got harder and more intense and Lucy felt herself starting to wriggle and garsp. As the slaps got harder she could feel her bottom getting warmer but she could also feel a surge of excitement between her legs and she realised she was getting very wet. After what seemed an age David stopped the spanking and told her to stand up.’ Take your tights down ordered David. Lucy carefully put her thumbs into the top of the tights and pulled them down over her knickers trying as hard as she could to keep the pants in place.
‘Right now get back over that desk’ barked David. Lucy did as she was told and stretched out across the top of the desk and reached for the far side acutely aware now of how wet she had become between her legs. David ran his hand slowly and carefully over her warm bottom and then let his fingers drift down between her legs where he let them linger and he pushed upwards gently but firmly. Lucy couldn't help herself and she let out a long low moan as David lightly fingered her now wet gusset. He then took his hand away and started carefully and deliberately spanking each pant covered cheek in turn. Lucy Garsped and wriggled with each spanked but then realised that she was actually moving her bottom upwards to meet the oncoming blows, Her head started spinning as the pain of the spanks turned into a lovely feeling of excitement. After what seemed an age David stop spanking her and ran his hands over her bottom again and then slipped his fingers into the elastic at the top of the pants and pulled them down sharply revealing a very pink and glowing bottom. ‘Have you learn your lesson now’ David asked. ’Yes’ replied Lucy breathlessly. ‘Good replied David was now I'm going to reinforce it’ David reached over and picked up the switch, and ran it lightly up and down her glowing bottom, he then ran his hands over her bottom again and slid them down between her legs and inside her very moist lips, he then gently withdrew his now moist fingers and ran up to rest on her anus. Lucy's head was buzzing she never felt anything quite like this before and then sucked in very hard as she felt an enquiring finger push hard into her anus.’
Now you’re Going to get 10 strokes and they going to be hard and I expect you'll be crying at the end of them but you deserve it you must learn to be more professional’ with that David removed his finger from her tight bud and put the switch back into his right hand. After taking pace backwards he raised his arm and brought the switch down firmly in the middle of the bottom instantly a red line appeared and Lucy cried out. Slowly and carefully David then delivered the next four strokes all on different parts of the bottom. Lucy felt the searing pain as each stroke bit into the softness of her well spanked buttocks.’ Please no more’ she said ‘I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again, Lucy pleaded. But David ignored her protestations and carried on carefully and very firmly whipping her bottom with the birch switch. Lucy thrashed around on the desktop clenching her cheeks trying to soften the stinging from the switch. Eventually her shouts softened into a low crying moan and David noticed how tightly she clenched her thighs, he watched in fascination as she came to orgasm over the desk. David put down the switch and ran his hands over her now well whipped bottom and then knelt down and slowly licked each cheek in turn. The feeling of David’s hot tongue on her now seriously stinging bottom only proceeded to take Lucy to a higher plane. he then, using both hands, pulled her cheeks apart and ran his tongue around her now well puckered anal bud. Lucy set out a low moan she never felt anything quite like this before and then the moaning intensified as David ran his tongue from her anus down deep into her now very moist and inviting crevice.
As he firmly tongued from now engorged and extended clitoris all the way back to her anus putting his tongue deep into her womanhood on the way she felt herself opening her legs wider to let David get in even deeper.. David quickly fumbled with his trousers and before long had unleashed his now rampant cock. He stood back up and with very little effort indeed slid it straight in to her waiting vagina. Lucy was now in a place she never been before her bottom was stinging viciously but the feeling of David's engorged member thrusting in and out of her turned the pain into unquantifiable pleasure, it wasn’t long before she could feel her next orgasm building up to a thundering crescendo David felt her rock and buck on the desk so he put his hand on each whipped bottom cheek so that he could thrust even deeper and faster into her. Lucy tried to fight her orgasm as she didn't want it to end she wanted to stay in this glorious state of pain and pleasure forever but eventually couldn't control her feelings and she felt the orgasm overtake her in waves. At the same time David could feel his own orgasm building up to a shattering crescendo. At the last moment he pulled his engorged member out of Lucy and sprayed his copious come all over her stinging cheeks. David then knelt down and carefully massaged his semen into her bottom to sooth lucy’s freshly whipped and still stinging buttocks.
After what seemed an age David helped Lucy off the desk turned her round and cuddled her and then kissed her.’ Do you promise to be good from now onwards asked David sincerely and Lucy replied ‘yes’. But they both knew that it wouldn't be long before David found another excuse to bend her over and deal with lucy’s beautiful bottom again.

rob1c

Re: Lucy gets what she deserves

Post by rob1c » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

Well I enjoyed your story and hope to hear more about Lucy's exciting future adventures, good help is hard to find but seems that David is lucky to have an assistant that is eager to learn. ;-)

sebastian345

Post by sebastian345 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 pm

:P Good story. I wouldn't mind other Lucy stories. :roll:

emmyqueen

Post by emmyqueen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Hot. Like the buildup