9 Th grade health class

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKpantsdown

9 Th grade health class

Post by OTKpantsdown » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Years ago when I was in 9 th grade I think I was about 14 the teacher was late for class. There were about 30 boys in the class. In 1963 boys and girls had sepearte health class. We were all wacking each other with rolled up note books. Someone yelled "Teacher is coming!" everyone stopped wacking except me. I did not hear the warning. As the teacher entered the class he saw me wack the kid behind me with my note book. He called my name and pointed to his desk. My thoughts were oh shit! I knew what was next. I walked to the desk and bent over. He got out this huge paddel. ( Later my friends told me he used two hands) He took a swing and hit me square in my tail right where the cheeks turned into legs. I have never felt such pain!! I jumped up with a painful expression on my face. ( My friends also told me that) I reached back and started to rub but realized I was in front of the whole class. Then I tried to walk back to my seat like nothing happened. (Yeah right). When I got home I looked in the mirror and saw the perfect outline of his paddle. It was there for a week. 30 boys in class one got paddled and 29 others never wacked anyone with a note book again.