Linda's after school experience

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bottomwarmer

Linda's after school experience

Post by bottomwarmer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 am

Linda was face down over the headmaster’s desk, her school uniform blue skirt pulled clear of her naked buttocks, her blue cotton panties on the desk beside her. Her arms were stretched out in front of her, and her form teacher, Miss Smythe, had hold of her wrists to stop her from covering her buttocks.
The headmaster, Mr Ralph, had just given Linda 6 strokes of the cane across her bare bottom, the first 5 had landed horizontally across her flesh, each stroke about an inch away from the next, but the 6th and last had been delivered diagonally across the previous 5, increasing the level of pain at each and every point where that stroke had crossed the others.
Linda had been reported to the head, by Miss Smythe, for throwing her books at the teacher during class, and as it was the third time this year that Linda had been sent to the head, he had decided that the cane was the only suitable punishment.
Linda was 18, in her final year at the exclusive girl’s school, and it wasn’t the first time she’d been bent over the head’s desk to be punished, but this was the most painful. She resolved not to get herself in this position again.
As painful as the caning had been, she felt a tingle between her legs, and knew that if the headmaster investigated, he’d find her pussy was wet, and she could feel her erect nipples pushing against her regulation bra, and being thankful that it was made of a thick material, not one of her flimsy ones that she wore when away from school, or they would be visible when she stood.
After the pain and shock from the last stroke had sunk in to the head’s satisfaction, he said, ‘You may let go of Linda’s wrists now, Miss Smythe. You will remain in position Linda, and do not rub yourself.’
‘Yes, sir’, Linda replied, wriggling her legs and bottom in an attempt to ease the pain.
‘Miss Smythe, please come and sign the punishment register.’
‘Certainly headmaster,’ she said, walking around the desk and completing the book.
After 2 or 3 minutes, the head said, ‘You may go Linda, I hope I won’t have to punish you again, but if I do, it will be double next time, do you understand?’
‘Yes, headmaster, thank you sir.’
Linda stood, and carefully lowered her skirt over her red and sore buttocks, picked up her panties, used them to wipe the tears from her face, and thrust them into her skirt pocket.
Making sure she didn’t wiggle her bottom too much as she walked, she made her way out of the head’s office, and as she walked down the corridor, she reached behind her and gingerly rubbed her sore cheeks. She could feel where the cane had landed, by the raised wheals it had left.
It was dark outside, everyone else had left for the day, for which she was extremely grateful, she didn’t want to meet anyone in her sore and sorry state, of course classmates and friends knew she had been sent to the head, but by the time she saw them again, she wanted to be calm and composed. She started for the gate, then stopped, and deciding to cut past the building where the headmaster had his office, turned and headed for the school playing fields, the quick way home, and that which gave her most chance of not being seen.
As she walked towards the rear of the building, she heard the sound of a cane swishing through the air, and landing on bare flesh, and a female voice exclaiming with the pain of the stroke. I’m hearing things, she thought, there wasn’t another girl waiting for the head, then the sound came again. Looking over to the building, Linda saw that the window in the headmaster’s office was open, and the sound was most definitely coming from there. After a quick glance around to make sure she was alone, Linda stepped through the shrubbery that lined the pathway, and up to the building. Another quick glance and then she edged her head towards the open window. Just before she could see fully in, the cane swished through the air again, and landed on bare flesh. Linda knew what that felt like, the sound, then the pressure of the thin cane on her buttocks, the instant of nothing, then the lance like pain that flashed through her cheeks, followed by the slow burn as it sank in.
Lifting her head slightly, she peeped into the office, there was the head, cane in hand, standing to one side and behind what was definitely a female, naked from the waist down, bent over his desk. Who was it, thought Linda, then she realised, it was her form teacher, Miss Smythe, and the head was caning her. What, she thought, is happening, why’s she getting caned? The headmaster swung the cane again, and cracked it against the teacher’s buttocks, bringing forth a deep moan, then ‘Oooohh, yesss.’ Linda’s pussy already wet from her own caning, began to throb as she watched.
The headmaster put the cane on the desk, and Linda watched as he ran his hand over Miss Smythe’s red bottom, and began rubbing it up and down, around and around.
‘That feels good,’ Miss Smythe said, and moved her feet apart, allowing the head to slide his hand between her parted thighs. Linda’s own hand slipped down her front, and she rubbed her clit through her skirt, she could feel that it was hard.
‘You’re very wet, Miss Smythe,’ said the head, ‘Oh god, yes,’ she replied, ‘I love watching and getting a caning, it makes me so hot.’
Linda watched as the head undid his trousers, her hand working furiously at her clit, and then as he pushed them down to his knees, she pulled the hem of her skirt up so she could play with her clit and pussy without the barrier of her clothing.
Linda could see the head’s erect penis as he moved to position himself behind Miss Smythe. How I wish I was going to get it slipped inside my pussy, thought Linda, as she pushed a finger inside herself. She watched as Miss Smythe lifted her bottom higher, and the head gripped her by the hips and buried his cock between her thighs, ‘Yes, yes, more,’ Miss Smythe said, and Linda watched as the head started thrusting his body backwards and forwards against Miss Smythe’s buttocks. Linda’s fingers were frigging herself furiously, as she watched the head and Miss Smythe, just as she was about to orgasm, a hand clamped over her mouth, and an arm gripped her around her middle, trapping her hand under her skirt. ‘Don’t make a sound,’ came a male whisper in her ear, ‘do you understand?’ She half nodded her head, as she was lifted up and away from the window, whoever it was making sure to make no noise.
She was carried over the grass, around the end of the building, a matter of yards, before being put down, ‘If you don’t make a sound, I’ll uncover your mouth, nod if you agree,’ the voice whispered. She nodded, and the hand came off her mouth, ‘Who are you, what are you doing,’ she said, and then realised she knew the voice, it was the assistant handyman, Bob. Bob was the cousin of the headmaster, a minor hunk, 6’3, well built, and a frequent fantasy of many of the girls at the school, including herself. Bob had been there about 6 months, he was filling in his time before taking up a position of athletics coach to a girls college in the county.
‘What do you mean what was I doing,’ he said, ‘I caught you peeping in the head’s office after school hours, I’m going to have to take you back there so you can explain to him, and I’m sure that’ll earn you another caning.’
‘What do you mean, another caning?’ Linda exclaimed.
‘I saw you bent over his desk, earlier on, and a very pleasant sight it was as well.’
‘You saw me?’
‘Oh yes. My cousin always opens that window so that I can watch him caning the girls, so I saw your end on the receiving end.’ ‘I can’t imagine what you’ll be feeling like after this visit, when I tell him you were watching and playing with yourself, I’m sure he will not be at all impressed.’
‘You wouldn’t tell the head, you can’t,’ said Linda. ‘I couldn’t stand another caning tonight, it’d kill me.’
‘You deserve to be punished, voyeurism and masturbating at the same time, and a good spanking will teach you. After all I wasn’t watching, I caught you’
‘Please, no, anything but, I’ll do anything to avoid the cane again, especially tonight,’ pleaded Linda.
‘Come with me and we’ll talk about it,’ Bob said, thinking about the sight of Linda bent over the head’s desk, ‘we’ll see what we can come up with.’
‘Ok, where are we going?’
‘To my office in the workrooms, it’s quiet there, and we won’t be seen.’
‘Well, I suppose so,’ said Linda, determined not to get another dose of the head’s cane.
‘Don’t try to run away,’ said Bob, ‘I’m faster on my feet than you, especially with your sore ass,’ he chuckled.
‘Pig,’ she replied.
Quietly they made their way to the handyman’s office, once inside Bob closed the door and turned on the light.
‘Stand there’, he said, pointing to the middle of the floor.
‘Why?’ she said.
‘You’re a disgusting, naughty girl, and are going to be punished, I’m just deciding how,’ he replied.
‘I’m leaving,’ she said, ‘you can’t do anything to me.’
‘I’ll just have to call the headmaster then,’ said Bob, picking up the phone, ‘and tell him I saw you looking in his window and playing with yourself, and as I approached you, you ran off, and I chased and caught you, and brought you here.’
‘You wouldn’t, you wouldn’t dare.’
‘Watch and listen,’ said Bob, starting to dial. Linda leapt forward and put her hand on the phone cutting the connection, ‘Please, don’t ring, I couldn’t take the cane again today, what can I do?’
‘Well, I suppose I could punish you instead of the head,’ Bob desperately wanted to see Linda’s bottom up close, he’d wanted to get to know her better for some time, ‘I won’t use a cane, but it’ll be on your bare bottom.’
‘Isn’t there any other way, anything else I can do?’ she asked.
‘Oh no, you need to learn a lesson.’
‘Please don’t hit me too hard, I’m already so sore,’ she begged, realising she wasn’t going to get an easy way out.
‘We’ll see,’ he said, ‘bend over my desk, you know the position,’ grinning.
Linda slowly walked to the desk, and bent over the end, which Bob had cleared for her. ‘Hold onto the sides of the desk and don’t let go,’ he said, as he lifted her skirt over her red cheeks, and tucked the hem into the waistband. Running his hand over her welted buttocks, ‘I see my cousin did a good job on your bottom, didn’t he?’ ‘Too good,’ she said, trembling at his touch, her lower stomach quivering under the feel of his hand.
‘I’m going to paddle your butt as your punishment. Once I start, that’s it, if you try to leave, I’ll take you to the head, do you understand?’
‘Please if you must use a paddle, don’t hit me too hard or too many times, I’ll never look in his window again.’
‘You’re getting 6 strokes for looking in the window and 6 for playing with yourself, and I think that’s a light sentence, I’m sure the head would have given you more than a dozen of the cane.’
‘I can’t take a dozen,’ she whimpered.
‘The head then, lets go.’
‘No, no, I can’t, paddle me, but hurry up and get it over with.’
‘You’re sure?’
‘Yes,’ her voice breaking.
‘Right then, 12 it is,’ Bob said, pulling a very nicely hand carved wooden paddle from a desk drawer, ‘glad I made this now, I wondered if and when and on whom I’d get to use it,’ he mused as he tapped it on Linda’s bottom, getting the distance and angle right.
Swinging back his arm, he then brought the face of the paddle down across her cheeks, craaack, it made a lovely ripe sound as the wood met flesh.
Linda screamed, ‘ooooowwwwwwwwwwwww,’ and began sobbing.
Letting the effect sink in for a few moments, Bob delivered a second, slightly below the first, bringing the same response from Linda.
After a similar wait, he delivered quickly 2 strokes immediately after each other, and landing in the identical spot, covering the first 2.
Linda screamed in pain, and jumped up, covering her flaming red bottom with both hands. ‘Ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww,’ she said, ‘no more, please, no more, I can’t stand it.’
‘You will, you’ve 8 more like that to come,’ said Bob as he grabbed Linda by the arm and pulled her back to the desk where he bent her over, leaving her hands on her bottom for the time being, he reached onto the wall shelf and out of Linda’s view, took down 2 lengths of rope. She was crying hard and didn’t notice what he was doing as he bent down by her legs, until it was too late and she found her ankles tied one to each leg of the desk.
‘What the hell,’ she managed to say, trying to stand, before Bob was holding her down and tying her wrists to the other end of the desk. ‘That’ll keep you where I want you, whilst I finish your spanking,’ he said.
Picking up the paddle, he tapped it against her red bottom, and delivered 2 more hard strokes, low down where her thighs met her bottom.
‘Arrrrgghhhh’, she cried out.
Bob ran his hand over her scorched flesh, to give her some respite, but also because he couldn’t stand not touching her delightful derriere any longer. He rubbed his hand all over the spanked area, and as he ran his fingers down the crack in her bottom, he found a very wet pussy between her thighs. Gently he ran his fingers along the outer lips, and as Linda took a deep breath in, he said, ‘Oh so you like being spanked do you, or was this from where you were playing voyeur and fingering yourself, mmmmm, interesting. Now where was I, oh yes, 6 strokes to go.’
Please no more, not today, I’ll come back another day when my bottom has recovered, please I beg you, stop now.’
‘Well I could, but I don’t think you’d come back, so I think I’ll finish what we started, after all, don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today, good saying eh?’
Linda didn’t say a word, she couldn’t her heart was in her mouth, she was in agony.
She felt Bob standing beside her, and the paddle touching her tortured flesh, then the sensation of it no longer touching, then the lightest kiss of the wood on her bottom followed by 5 more in very quick succession.
‘That’s your 12,’ he said, putting the paddle down beside her head, and running his hand over her bottom and straight to her pussy. He quickly slipped a finger inside her, then out and onto her clit, which was a hard nub. He began rubbing her clit with his finger, and slipped his other hand between her legs and put a finger inside her pussy. Working both hands together, he fucked her with his hands. Linda began to moan with ecstasy as she felt herself on the brink of an orgasm, ‘Please, please,’ she said, ‘harder, faster, make me cum, I’m almost there, yes, yes, I’m cumming,’ she almost screamed as her insides turned to liquid, and her orgasm gripped her. Bob continued to play with her with one hand, whilst he quietly unzipped his trousers and pushed them down to his knees with the other. His erect penis glistened on the end, as he dipped his hips and slid his shaft between Linda’s held open thighs. He quickly found her entrance, and slid into her, ‘Oh god,’ she said, ‘that feels so good, fuck me hard, make me cum again.’
Willingly Bob began thrusting his cock into her, deep as he could go, his belly pushing against her red hot flesh, as he buried himself inside her, in and out, faster and faster, playing with her clit as he fucked her from behind.
Feeling himself about to cum, he pulled his cock out, and rested it along the crack between her cheeks, sliding backwards and forwards as he shot his load on her buttocks, Linda cumming again as he did, Bob’s finger playing her clit.
Bob’s cock was jerking as his cum shot out, bouncing up and down on her bottom, Linda was pushing back against Bob as hard as she could, as the spasms rolled through her body.
Gradually the two of them stilled, Linda’s bottom glistened with Bob’s sperm, which he gently rubbed over her swollen globes.
After getting his breath back, Bob undid the ropes, and helped her to stand. He pulled her into his arms, and held her tight, and said, ‘Thank you, I enjoyed that, I’ve wanted to get to know you better for some time, but I didn’t dare hope it’d be like that.’
Linda tight against his chest whispered, ‘Thank you, I don’t want the spanking again, but the sex is a different matter. I have to go now, I’ll see you again.’
Linda pulled her skirt down, and with some difficulty walked out the door, Bob watching still with his trousers around his knees, and his cock now drooping.

The end

rayzstrap

Re: Linda's after school experience

Post by rayzstrap » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 am

I certainly enjoyed reading this one... I hope the story continues.

uncledon_uk

Re: Linda's after school experience

Post by uncledon_uk » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:12 pm

enjoyed reading this a lot ;o)