Come Here... (M/f D/D *sexual content)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
piper33

Come Here... (M/f D/D *sexual content)

Post by piper33 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 am

"Come Here." Those words can be said in so many different ways and can mean so many different things just by the mere inflection in which they are said. There is the "comehere" with the silent h, said all in one word when someone wants to perhaps show you something, "come here in a sympathetic way which warrants a long hug and several soft pats on the back, "come here!" said in a staccato type fashion with both words separated and said very loudly which can also be bellowed from afar and automatically makes you think "oh no..." It is almsot worse than hearing your full name before a scolding. And you know when that happens you are in SERIOUS trouble. At least I know I am. Finally, there is the sexy, gravel voiced "come here" before the most intimate of love making or even raunchy fucking happens.

In one day I hear all of those ways of saying "come here."

It starts with breaking news on CNN and me hearing Piper, comere!, look at this!" As I stand in shock looking at the story and then discuss it with you I get emotional about the sadness of it all. "Aw, come here sweetheart" before being taken in your arms for a long embrace. "It's okay" as you your hand pats my back." "Hank...why does this have to happen?" "I know, I know...shhh"

After a long walk in the snow and a little snowball fight, running and laughter we are settling in to play a game with some classic vinyl playing on the turntable, eating finger foods, when you ask me where my tweezers are so you can mold the glue on the cracking, breaking scrabble board that may need repair. "They're in my closet on the floor in that polka dotted bag." I throw all of my miscellaneous things in that overstuffed bag and you know exactly the one i am talking about. You call it a "junk drawer in the form of a square piece of fake leather" which always makes me laugh.

As I sit and organize the wooden letter tiles to put them in the bag for our game I feel so content and warm. All of a sudden I hear my full name followed by the separated "COME HERE!!"

"Will you please explain to me what this is?" "Umm...my clothes?" "Don't get smart with me. Why are they just strewn all over unfolded in the bottom of your closet?" I don't answer. "Do I have to ask you again?" "Well, when you said I had to put all of my clothes away, you didn't say how, and besides yours aren't done much better." That last bit I mutter but you hear me anyway. I also know as soon as the answer comes out of my mouth it is not a proper explanation. As usual, I try to get out of taking responsibility. "You are such a smartass. We are not talking about me missy! And you know damn well that putting your clothes away means doing so in an organized way to help you find things properly and feel better about it, yes?" "mmm hmmm." You move my face so our eyes meet and repeat "Yes?" a little louder. "I suppose so." "You suppose?" You give me an evil laugh. "Well, I am not going to change our day. We will play this game, have dinner and watch a movie, but you are getting a spanking before bed." "Why?" followed immediatly by "Well, that's not fair!" to a response of, "Why indeed miss rhetorical question, and you will find out what is fair, as if you already don't know." I pout and give you puppy dog eyes. To that I hear a "come here" with a chuckle and am given a hug. "You know you deserve to be spanked honey, now let's go play some scrabble." I nod. "I love you Piper...." as you turn me and give me a spank sending me out of the room to go back and play our game.

We have so much fun playing scrabble with me pulling out the dictionary too many times to count in dispute because I really want to win. I am wrong every time and I do lose and congratulate you very humbly and you smile warmly at me. "Thank you." The evening was so nice. I love snuggling and watching a good movie with you. I fit like a glove enveloped in between your legs as you sit, or spooning on the couch with your hand resting on my hip while you play with my hair. I amost forget about my pending spanking coming up. Even after so many, the whole process you take before you punish me leaves me almost embarrassed and shy.

"Well my baby it's time." "Time for what?" You laugh wryly and take me by the hand. I wait in the bedroom after you leave and run me a bath with epsom salts. "Okay, come here" you say calmly. I follow you to the bench at the end of the bed and I am red faced as your soft gaze meets my eyes and you slowly drape me across your knee. The spanking is delivered with a few scolding spanks in between which make me cry out, but there aren't a barrage of them, however, a discussion about what is fair and having a smart mouth takes place during the punishment and my bottom is left glowing and hot. You bring me to my feet and then remove all of my clothes, take me to the bath and lower me into the water. It feels so good.

You sit on the edge, roll up your sleeves and wash my back, my face, my arms with a warm soapy cloth. I still feel shy. I try to cover myself and you stop me telling me how beautiful I am. "I want a shake weight" You errupt in a loud echoing laugh. "Stop it," as you kiss me. Just as I am about to get so comfy there is another "come here." You lift and bend me up over the edge of the tub and give me a short, sharp spanking on my wet bottom with the wooden spoon you had snuck in there reminding me that I need to sort out my clothes tomorrow, and to stop putting myself down. I am whining about the sting and sulking as I agree. "Stop sulking." You lower me once again and lean over to kiss me so passionately. I kiss you back while putting my wet hands on your face then hugging you, getting your shirt wet.

When it is time to get out you help me with a towel and dry me off before guiding me to our bed. I know that look. As you lay me on my back, your hands caress my face, shoulders, breasts, hips, legs. Going back up, your right hand now cups my left breast as you take my nipple in your mouth giving me such pleasure, my neck arches back. You repeat this on my other breast. My body is now full of goosebumps. I unbutton your shirt and kiss your chest as you take off your pants and boxers. "Come here" you say as you slowly raise my hips to reach your hardness. You make the most passionate love to me that has me like putty in your hands but we both hold back as we start kissing and kissing. Then you flip me over and quickly slide me to the edge of the bed by my hips and I hear another "come here" in a deeper raspier tone as you grab my hair in your hand spank my ass and bend me over. You proceed to fuck me so hard I am gasping. You give my backside some more firm slaps and when your hands grab my waist, moving to the small of my back to thrust the hardest you feel my shaking. "I need to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You tell me to let go, and we do together. You lean on my back gently and our breathing is so fast together, then it gets slower and more calm at the same time until you stand me up, turn me to you and give me the look of such love and satisfaction all at once.

We take a nice shower together and are both exhausted. We get in bed with our books and quietly read. In succession, each bedside lamp goes off and I rest on your chest until I fall asleep, feeling complete and loved.