Me, My Cousin and Aunt - part 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

Me, My Cousin and Aunt - part 1

Post by loubrex » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 am

I should state that this story is based upon a story I had read which I found very interesting with my spin on it.

The year was 1961 I was 16 that summer my parents were to leave on that long awaited vacation they brought me up to my aunts house at the lake where I was to spend the next 2 weeks with my aunt and her daughter Karen.

I was not a happy camper, I tried to let my parents stay home alone, after all I was 16 and believed myself to be all grown up, but they would not hear of it.

My parents were very liberal I was never spanked and I certainly was never exposed in front of my mom recently in fact I would say that my home was a very modest home as was the manor in which my mom raised me.

We arrived at aunt Ellen's house around noon Karen was there she was about the same age as I was and we never did get along that well, we hardly exchanged hellos.

My parents were in a rush to start their vacation so they were anxious to leave, aunt Ellen said to my mom so I have your permission to treat Lou in the same way as Karen, my mom responded most definitely with a look at me and a knowing smile, OK then aunt Ellen said have a wonderful time.

So my parents were off and I was left with a cousin I did not get along with that well and an aunt I knew little about other than she was kind of old fashioned and conservative.

Aunt Ellen told Karen to show me to my room and help me with whatever I might need, Karen was not too happy about that but obeyed immediately. In the room that was to be mine for the next few weeks I began to unpack with hardly a word exchanged between Karen and me.

Once settled in Karen had gone out of the house and I went downstairs aunt Ellen was taking care of things in the kitchen so I sat at the table and asked her if there was anything I could help her with.

Aunt Ellen began to tell me about her house rules and my responsibilities during my stay be on time for meals, keep my room neat and clean and the same after using the bathroom she also spoke of me always letting her know where I might be going etc. I found her a bit over board with her rules and such and mostly felt there would be flexibility. Then what appeared almost as an after thought on behalf of aunt Ellen she mentioned that my failure to adhere to her rules and requirements will end with punishment, she turned to look at me and smiled saying is that understood, not knowing exactly what she meant I kind of shrugged and said yes.

Aunt Ellen had told me that dinner was at 6 inasmuch as I was already at home there was no issue however Karen was out apparently with some friends and came in just about 5:45 as she entered I was in the living room, it was not a large house, and as she entered her mom called to her in the kitchen Karen went to her mom.

Aunt Ellen began to question Karen about smoking, Karen said she does not smoke, aunt Ellen said open your mouth, and she smelled her breath, where is your bag, she demanded, Karen protested mother I was not smoking, she said, your bag miss she demanded, I could see and hear everything and as Karen went to get her bag that she left on the chair as she came in she looked at me she seemed to be very nervous. She picked up her bag brought it over to her mother who opened it and took out a pack of cigarettes. Karen was very scared mom please not with him here she said, you don't make the rules in my house aunt Ellen said and you know the rules punishment will take place at 7.

Karen, red faced went up to her room knowing I had heard the exchange between her and her mom.

At 6 exactly we sat down to dinner and as we were having dinner aunt Ellen explained that she had caught Karen smoking and telling her a lie about it and would be punished after dinner precisely at 7 in the living room and I would be expected to be present as a witness, I was very surprised to hear this a 16 year old girl to be punished and she wanted me present. My aunt went on and since Karen had lied to me she will receive a spanking for smoking and a spanking for telling lies, saying that all punishments in this house are administered in front of whoever happens to be present.

Karen had a very difficult time during dinner hardly saying a word. We finished dinner around 6:30 and Karen washed the dishes, it was about 6:45, her mom turned to her and said Karen you should go up to your room and prepare for your punishment, she looked at her mom and tried one more time please oh please not with him here, her mom just said Karen don't be late.

Karen went up to her room to prepare for whatever punishment she was to receive I was quite surprised how obedient she was since she came across to me as such an arrogant stuck up type she was very attractive and I had guessed probably very popular.

It was a few minutes to 7 and Karen appeared at the top of the steps, I was still reading in that arm chair in the living room but from that location could see up the steps, it was dimly lit on the stairwell but it appeared to me that Karen was bare from her waist down. As Karen slowly descended the stairs and I could see her better I was shocked that in fact she was bared from the waist down, she had her hands covering her vaginal area but she was naked from the waist down.

As Karen entered the living room and aunt Ellen came in from the kitchen she was told to put her hands locked behind her head, she looked at her mom with a pleading look and a stern look back from her mom was all that was necessary for her to do as she was told.

Aunt Ellen was standing in the opening to the living room next to the easy chair I had been sitting in she had Karen turn and face us. Her lovely mound was now on full display and I got totally aroused letting the book I was reading cover the bulge in my pants.

Aunt Ellen looked toward me and said that Karen was caught smoking and will receive the razor strop on her bare bottom for smoking after she had been told not to and promised me that she would not, she will get 36 good hard strokes while laying over the arm of the couch. After the strapping she will be given a moment to rub her bottom before bending over hands on floor legs parted bottom up for 12 good hard strokes with the cane for not being honest with me.

Aunt Ellen then looked upon Karen and said over the arm of the couch, without hesitation she did as she was told her shirt rising as she did so exposing fully her bared bottom and what a lovely bottom it was.

Aunt Ellen took up her position to Karen's left looked over at me and smiled and then began to what her. With each stroke of that razor strop Karen would grunt, but to her credit she held her position and did not try to cover up. Over and over again the razor strop hit home hard and fast by about 10 strokes the grunts had turned to yelps and soon to cries, by the time the 36 strokes were administered Karen was crying like a child.

Karen was permitted to rise, she rubbed her bottom as aunt Ellen took a cane out of the closet, she swished it in the air a few times and then told Karen to assume the position in the center of the living room. She got into sort of a push up position with her bottom very high and her legs parted and she had to remove her top as well I was now able to get a great view of Karen's rear vaginal exposure, her bottom as well as her breasts, she had to be devastated.

Aunt Ellen lined up the cane across the center of Karen's bottom and swish each stroke leave a red line across her bottom. She yelped with each stroke but managed to count them out and thank her mom as her punishment continued, I was so aroused by the site before me that I thought I would explode in my pants.

As the punishment came to an end Karen had to turn and apologize for smoking and not being honest, she was then permitted to go to her room.

Once upstairs aunt Ellen turned to me and said now you know what you can expect should you violate any of the rules, she said so with that same smile on her face and almost in anticipation of doing so.

kenowk

Re: Me, My Cousin and Aunt - part 1

Post by kenowk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Oh yes
More please and soon

batterup

Re: Me, My Cousin and Aunt - part 1

Post by batterup » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Interesting, embarrassment and spanking