A New Year Begins... (Conclusion)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
piper33

A New Year Begins... (Conclusion)

Post by piper33 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am

As i lay across your lap you can feel my voice shake a little. "Your bottom is tensing Piper, do you have something to tell me?" I know you have never been one to back down from punishing more than once in the same day or night even if you had just finished, especially if i was bratty and had not learned my lesson. I raise my head a little to look back at you. "Well...I did stay offline, but not entirely, you see I had ..." "Was it for work or play?" My head pops right back up after falling heavily over the left side of your knee. "Work of course!" "Well then, that is fine and did you get your stuff learned a little better?" "Yes". "Good." You pat my bottom and lift me up. I then do my nightly ritual, albeit a little slower feeling my still aching bottom, of getting ready for bed by moisturising my skin, brushing my teeth. I have pinges of guilt the whole time. I can never lie to you...ever! It was easier that time because my head was down but I am sure my body language gave it away, and you know in time the truth will come out one way or another.

I really thought after you caught up with the news and DVR stuff you had recorded, you would be too tired to go online, but i snuck in the study anyway and deleted stuff I had posted online today.... not realizing I had forgotten two. I can not handle the guilt after fifteeen minutes and decide to tell you before I go to bed. I come out to talk to you and I notice you are sitting at the desk perusing the site we frequent. You would never go into history or even check up on me by getting into my personal profile stuff, but as I sat down on the chair adjacent to the desk, reminded of the spanking i just received, and half jump up and say "I have to admit something to you" ever so quietly. Your head raises and your eye catches mine. "What is that?" "I did play a bit online with some banter and posting" "I see, like this one?" You maneuver the computer screen to me. "Shit! I thought i deleted them all!" "Pardon me??!!" Your chair moves back from the desk and your finger motions me over. "But, wait...isn't it better that I admitted it, don't i get points for that?" "A little late". I stand in front of you with my head down. "LOOK AT ME!" with a swift spank. "Piper, you lied to me." "I am sooooooooooo sorry." "You admitted what you did, but I gave you an opportunity first and you gave me a bold faced lie!" "I know and I feel horrible, I really do... that is why I had to tell you. My voice gets quieter and quieter. "Speak up young lady!" I start to cry. "If you think those crocodile tears are going to get you out of being punished you are sadly mistaken." "I don't..but you just punished me and I am so sore and I just knew if I admitted it you were going to kill me." "Don't be silly, I am not going to kill you, but I am going to spank you again.... right now." "Get over my knee"

I stand there for a minute pouting. "Now! and wipe that pout off your face." I start to bend over slowly and you pull me over faster and pull down my pj bottoms. My angry looking bottom stares at you but you still reach in the drawer beside you and grab the thick rubber soled gym shoe you use for "special" occasions. You rest it on my bottom. "Do I ever put up with lying?" "no...." "I can't hear you..no what?" "No Sir." "And what is going to happen to you right now?" "I am going to be slippered on my bare bottom to tears." "That's right! And it will be double because you disobeyed me by going online for frivelous fun before you did any of the work you were supposed to have done. I imagine you are not as far along as you should be, am I right?" "Yes." "I really cannot believe I have to do this to you. I am very very disappointed in you." The hard shoe pops on my bottom over and over and over again. No break in between. When I try to move you warn me to stay still and take it. "I am not going to harness you by straddling my leg over yours this time, I want you to learn how to take this without moving!" I do my best but my legs kick and kick and I almost squeak with every swat. "Get up! you will learn that lesson another time." You move things on the desk to make a space and you bend me right over onto it. "Do not move, or I swear to God I will tie you down!" You put your hand on the small of my back and come up to my ear. "You are not going to sit for a week." The pumelling continues without you stopping until you drop the shoe.

"You must really hate me" I cry. "Oh my goodness Piper! I punish you like this because I love you so much. That is what this is all about. How many times do I have to tell you that?" "I'm sorry, I know you do and I love you too, that is why in the end I cannot keep things from you." You pick me up off of the desk..."in the corner, bottom out, now! and not a peep!" After fifteen minutes you are calm "You know I have a good mind to wash your mouth out for lying to me and if you ever ever lie to me again I think I just might." You let me stand there for another five minutes. You shut down the computer, come over to me, pull up my bottoms and hug me tightly, brush my hair away from my tear stained face ever so gently, kiss me and then take me up to bed.

As we lay there you ask me what is on my agenda for the next few days. I tell you all of the things and you agree. "I want you to write a check list. That will help you. And i will look at it." "Okay I will" My bottom is literally aching so bad I cannot get comortable, but then my eyes get heavier and i finally fall asleep. In the morning, you are brushing my swept hair off of my forehead and kissing it gently. "Wake up my beautiful sleepy head, you have a lot of work to do today." I sleepily smile and wince at the same time. "I love you so much." "I love you too."