Susan's Punishment - M/F, domestic discipline.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingindc

Susan's Punishment - M/F, domestic discipline.

Post by spankingindc » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Sitting on the corner of the bed, waiting, was pure agony.  Though, knowing that her bottom was about to be sorely blistered made it worse!  There she was, Susan thought to herself, 24 years old… waiting for her punishment! This was going to be miserable!

I really deserve this punishment, though, she thought.  The car is a wreck, and it's my own damn fault! I know I should not have had that last beer.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Bill came into the room.  All he said was "It's time".  Two little words, and that was all it took to tie her stomach in knots. "Follow me to the living room."

Bill proceeded to the living room, and susan – head low in shame – followed obediently. In the living room sat a lone, straight backed chair…. The spanking chair. And on it sat that miserable, awful hairbrush. Susan wimpered.

Bill removed the hairbrush, and sat down on the chair. Pulling Susan close, he said, "What you did was completely unacceptable! The car is a mess, and worse, you could have been severely injured or even killed someone with your wreckless drunk driving! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Susan could only wimper.  Bill was quite upset! "I'm sorry."

Bill just frowned and said, "oh, you will be far more sorry after I'm done!" Susan let out a noticable wimper this time! This was really going to hurt!! Bill loosened her belt, unbuttoned her pants, and slid them down to her ankles; leaving her standing there in her panties for a moment while he settled into the spanking chair.

A simple command. "Over my lap." Susan nervously settled down over his lap. Bill adjusted her so that her bottom was raised to the sky, and her toes could not touch the ground. He rested his hand on her panty-clad bottom. "This is going to hurt, a lot, but you well deserve it!"

Smack! A hard handed blow landed on her left cheek!  A moment later, SMACK! A second one landed soundly on the other cheek!  Susan squeeled a bit! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Now they started coming down in quick succession, hard! SMACK! After what seemed like hours, but was really only 3 or 4 minutes, Bill stopped and rested his hand on her panties.  "Stand up."

She stood, and immediately tried her rub her sore bottom! "No! Naughty girls do not get to rub their bottoms!" With that, Bill hooked his fingers in the lining of her white panties and slid them down to her knees. "Back over my lap".

She slowly crawled back over. He again adjusted her; now exposing her pink bottom.  SMACK! A quick swat landed on her bottom, and Susan started to squirm! "If you don't stay still, this punishment will get much worse." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  Each swat seemed harder than the last. Susan tried as hard as she could to stay still, but it was to no avail. She tried to move around, but Bill held her firm. With her panties around her knees, and pants at her ankles, she could not kick either! SMACK SMACK SMACK! "OUCH!" Bill didn't listen to her complaints. He let loose another 40 or 50 swats until her bottom was a good red shade all over!

"Stand back up," Bill commanded. Susan was slow in getting up, so Bill smack her bottom once more and that got her moving! "Step out of the pants and panties, please." Susan obeyed. "Back over"

Bill picked the hairbrush up off the floor, and Susan immediately began to protest "NOOO!" But she knew it was unavoidable. She deserved this.

Bill grabbed her arm and pulled her over his lap. SMACK! SMACK! Two quick swats. "You would be wise to accept your punishment like a grown woman! Now, I'm going to give you 20 swats. Do not squirm. Do you understand me?"

"Yes…"

"Yes, what?" SMACK!

"Yes, Sir!" SMACK! WHACK! The first 10 swats came quick! "OUCH! OUCH!" Susan could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. Bill paused and gently rubbed her sore, red bottom with his hand. "10 more." WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Susan started tearing, but did not want to give Bill the satisfaction. After the last swat, Bill helped her get up, and then walked her to a corner of the room. He placed her in the corner with her nose and her toes touching the wall.

"Do not move out of that position for 10 minutes, or else you will receive 10 more swats over my knee."

It was agony! All she wanted to do was rub her sore bottom, but Susan knew that Bill would hold true to his word. In the quietness of her thoughts, she told herself, I deserve this.

~~~

10 minutes can be a long time to wait when your bottom is on fire! Finally, Bill came up behind her and whispered in her ear "Are you ready to accept the rest of your punishment like an adult?"

Susan was horrified! The REST?!, she thought! 100 or so swats by hand, and 20 with a hairbrush, and there is MORE!!!! She started to cry, and all Susan could choke out was a quiet "Yes, Sir".

"Ok, follow me." Bill led her back to the chair in the middle of the living room.  Susan was really nervous. Bill turned to face her and said, "You are about to learn a lesson in submitting to your punishment the hard way, Do you understand?"

Susan wimpered and nodded, "yes, sir".

Bill continued, "Ok. Here is how this is going to work. I am going to put you in a position of my choosing. I will then use an implement, also my own choosing. You will receiving 20 swats, all without moving out of position! If you move, that swat will not count. After each swat, you will say the number of that swat, followed by sir. Understand?"

Susan could not believe it! This was going to be a severe spanking! It took all her concentration to sqeak out another quiet, "Yes, Sir." She was going to take this spanking, of course, whether she wanted to or not….

With that Bill grabbed her arm, and walked her over to the chair. "Place your hands on the seat, spread your legs shoulder width apart, and stick your bottom way out in the air." Slowly, she complied with his instructions. Her bottom was so exposed! "Hold that position," Bill said.

She could hear him remove his belt. Oh GOD, she thought! Susan shivered and began to wimper. "Remember to count!"

Susan could felt the soft leather as Bill let the doubled-over belt rest on her still red and burning bottom for a moment. Then it was gone. SMACK! "OUUUCH!" Susan cried "1, Sir". SMACK! "2, Sir!" SMACK! "3, Sir!"

SMACK! Tears started coming to her eyes! "4, sir!" She wanted to bolt out the door, but knew that Bill would catch her and there would be hell to pay. SMACK! "5, sir!" Each swat was sooo hard and felt like pure agony! SMACK! "OOOOUUCH! 6, Sir". Susan started to cry silently, still not ready to let Bill see the tears. SMACK! "7, Sir" It was impossible not to move! 2 more swats! SMACK! "8, Siiir". SMACK! "9999, Sir!" SMACK! "10, Sir!" Her bottom had to be bruised by now!

"Ok, you can rest for a moment. Stay in position". Susan let her head hit the seat and she let out a few silent cries. She had never been spanked this hard! It hurt so much! After a few moments, she could feel Bill's hand gently rest on her lower back. "You are doing great, sweetie! But we are not finished yet. You need to be taught a lesson that you won't soon forget!"

Susan sniffled, "I know."

To Susan's surprise, Bill pulled on her shoulder, and had her stand up. He gently led her to the center of the room. "The rest of your spanking will be fully nude. Please remove your shirt and bra." Susan was mortified. She had only ever been punished in the nude once, and that was due to her just getting out of the shower and only having a towel on! Bill obviously saw the look of defiance on her face. "For every second you delay, I'm going to add a swat to the next set!" That got her to move… She slipped her shirt over her head, and then slowly removed her bra. Susan was so embarrassed. Even though this was her boyfriend, she felt so exposed!

"Ok, now, assume the lunge position. Hands on the floor in front of you, butt high up in the air." Oh God, she thought! This is awful! She seriously considered bolting into the bathroom and locking the door, but Bill – having seen the look on her face – gave Susan a firm smack on her bruised bottom with is hand. Quickly, she assumed the position. Her red bottom again exposed!

"Same as last time; count each swat and don't move". Except now, out of the corner of her eye, she could see him pick up the heavy wooden ruler. A moment later that was confirmed when, with no warning, SMACK! Tears immediately started to flow, and Susan jumped up!

"Back in position now, or else I'll add swats to your punishment!" Once she got back down, she could hear Bill say "Remember, that one does not count!" SMACK! "1, Sir. OWIE!" SMACK! "2, Sir!" The tears started flowing down her cheeks! SMACK! "3, SIR!" It took all her will power to stay in position. SMACK! "4, SIR!" SMACK! "5, Sir!" SMACK! "6, Sir!" SMACK! SMACK! "7, 8 Sir! OH GOD THAT HURTS! PLEASE STOP!" SMACK! "9, Sir!" Number 9 was harder than any of them combined! Only one more, she thought! SMACK! "10, Sir!" She collaposed on the ground, crying!

Bill stooped down, rubbing her arm in comfort, but quickly said "back in the corner!" He lead her into the corner of the room. Just as before, nose and toes against the wall, hands laced behind her head. Her bright red, bruised bottom on display, and she cried!

~~~

After what seemed like an eternity, Bill came back into the room. He lightly touched her bottom, but the sensation sent shivers throughout Susan's body. He whispered into her ear "We are not done yet." Oh my God, Susan thought! What else!

Bill took her arm and let her into the bedroom. As soon as she walked in, she knew what her fate would be. On the bed lay a huge stack of pillows, with a heavy strap on top, and restraints tied to all 4 corners of the bed! Susan immediately tried to protest and run away, but Bill had a firm grip on her arm. "Young lady, this is going to be a REAL discipline spanking! You will not forget it for a long time to come!"

Picking up the strap, Bill made Susan lie on the bed, her bottom elevated high in the air on top of the pillows. With gentle firmness, Bill attached a restraint to each wrist and ankle, pulling them snug and tight so Susan could not escape. All she could do was rest her head on one loan pillow and cry.

After a moment, Susan could feel the cold leather strap agains her red hot bottom. "No need to count. This will stop when I think you've had enough."  SMMMACCCK! It was as though a lightening bolt struck Susan's bottom! She tried to get out of the way, but the restraints kept her tied down! "OUCH! THAT HURTS! I PROMISE I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" WWWHACK! Another bolt of lightening set fire to her ass! SSSSMMACCCK! This time it was low and on her thigh! "OOOO GOD!" She screamed! Tears were now starting to flow down her cheeks! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Countless Swats were just raining down on her bottom and thighs. SMACK! SMACK SMACK! Susan had given up trying to get away, and finally just buried her head in the pillow and cried… After what was probably 60 or 70 hard swats, Bill put the strap down, but switched to using his hand for another hard and fast 30 or 40 swats!

Finally, it all stopped, and Bill gently started rubbing Susan's back and bottom, until the heavy sobbs subsided.

Bill leaned down and whispered in her ear "Did you learn your lesson, darling?"

Susan couldn't speak…. All she could do is nod her head. She would remember this lesson for a long time!

piper33

Re: Susan's Punishment - M/F, domestic discipline.

Post by piper33 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

excellent...

fFhappySpanks

Post by fFhappySpanks » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Enjoyed it, thanks!

ladyaryana

Post by ladyaryana » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Lucky her, would love to have a relationship like that, even though I do not drink

Graysldy

Post by Graysldy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 am

I envy her and feel so sorry for her both. But to find someone who loved me enough to make sure i never did anything so foolish again would be a blessing to me. As much as it would hurt...my heart would be lighter.

saradora

Post by saradora » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Amazing she didn't pass out. I don't mind harsh punishment stories - have written a few myself - but I didn't get the feeling there was any love/affection between the two or that he didn't feel some remorse for delivering such a harsh punishment. I'm guessing she felt this was really justified. Personally, I would have castrated him in his sleep but that's just me. The writing was very well done.

~SarAdora~