The Party

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

The Party

Post by spankyfox45 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 am

I noticed Pamela as she walked in the door.She looked beautiful her jet back hair was in a ponytail.She wore a black skirt with a black long sleeve silk blouse that was covered with a gold vest.She also wore nude pantyhose with black heels.I wore a black silk dress with black pantyhose and black heels.It didn't take long for the intense blue eyes to search the room and come to rest on my face as I stood by the bar.She spoke to a few people but it was only a few minutes before Pamela stood before me.I knew that she was upset from the set of her jawline.We had a fight the night before and I stormed out of the house.
"Joan,would you do me a favor? Cynthia is not to have another drink the rest of the night."Pamela said as she glanced over at me.
"Sure Pamela,no problem."Joan said brushing back a strand of her shoulder length straight red hair that came down around her shoulders.
"NOW WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS."I said angerily.
Pamela raised a dark eyebrow and I bit my lip nervously.
"Cynthia,if I was you,I would do two things really fast,one lower your voice,two I would behave myself."
"Pamela,you're not me."I said and turned heading out toward the patio to smoke a cigarette.
"There's only one way to deal with a brat and that is put her across your knee and spank her till she knows who is boss."Joan said with a smile.
"Believe me Joan,before this night is over that's going to happen and she going to know exactly who is in charge."
I stood out on the patio with a lit cigarette thinking about Pamela I knew that I was pushing my luck with her but I didn't care.
"Cynthia,I would like a word with you."
I knew from the tone of that voice that I was in trouble.I turned around frowning
"I don't feel like talking."I replied taking a final drag off my cigarette and putting it out in a potter of sand with all the other cigarettes.
"I,m not asking!"Pamela said as she walked over to me grabbing my left wrist pulling me back inside the house.
"PAMELA...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"I demanded as I tried to pull back.
"Something I should of done a long time ago."Pamela yanked me along behind her to the middle of the room where a redheaded woman was sitting."Excuse me,but may I use your chair for a moment?"Pamela asked the redhead that was sitting in the armless chair.
"Sure."The redhead said standing up with a smile on her face.I got a glance of Pamela angry blue eyes as she sat down in the chair yanking me face down across her lap.I landed with both my hands flat on the carpet staring down at the different embroided shapes in the blue carpet.I felt Pamela quickly wrap her left arm around my waist tightly holding me firmly in place as her right hand rested on my backside.
"You been needing this a long time Ms.Cynthia Edwards and now you're going to get it."Pamela said as she raised her right hand and brought it down in a series of solid swats across my backside.
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
My black silk dress didn't offer much protection as Pamela hand rose and fell sharply.I heard a few laughs.
"PAMELAAAA OW STOPPP YOUUU CAN'TT DOOO THISS YEOWWW OHHH OUCHH LETT MEE GOOO!"
"Oh no you don't sweetie since you want to act like a willful child,I intend to treat you like one."Pamela said as she continued to bring her right hand down repeatedly across my backside.It didn't take long till I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes.Finally the spanking stopped and I glanced back to see that Pamela had grabbed a hold of my dress and was lifting it up over my waist.Then the spanking continued amist my tearful yelps.
"NOOO PAMELAAA YOUUU WOULDN'TT...OWWWOUCHH OHHH STOPPP OWWWW YEOWWWW OHHH OWWWW!"I reached back to try and cover my bottom only to have Pamela grab my wrist pinning it to the small of my back.
"Oh no you don't, young lady."Pamela declared as she raised her right hand bringing it down full force across my bottom.It didn't take long till tears started falling from my eyes as the spanking continued.I wore a pair of nude pantyhose with black silk full panties that were stretch tight across my derriere.
"PAMELAAA OUCHH OHH OWWWW YOUUU WINNN PPLEASE STOPPPP OUCHOWWW"I cried out as I struggled across her strong thighs frantically kicking my legs up and down anything to stop the assault on my derriere
"You!young lady!are going to learn,you don't always get your way."
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"OWWWW OHHH WHAAA OUCHHHHOHHHH WHAAAAAYEOWWWW!"
Pamela stopped but continued holding me firmly in place across her lap.Tears were streaming down my face as I glanced back over my shoulder at Pamela who stared down at me.
"Now that I have your attention you are going to go stand in that corner for thirty minutes, then you will apologize to our host for your terrible behavior,but first let's finish this little spanking."Pamela stated and reached inside my pantyhose taking them down with my panties to my knees.Then she raised her right hand bringing it down in another barrage of resounding slaps that echoed off the walls.
"WHAAAA OHHHHHH!YEOWWW OHHHH WHAAAAA!OWWWW"I cried out kicking my legs frantically up and down staring across the room at several laughing,smiling faces.My bare bottom felt like it was on fire as Pamela hand continued landing all over my red swollen backside.Finally the spanking stopped as I just sobbed loudly while I was laying across Pamela lap.Pamela helped me to my feet and I cradled my bottom with both hands Pamela steered me across the room with her right hand holding my left forearm to a corner where I put my nose against it.
"You stand right there and think about why,you got your spanking."Pamela whispered then left me there.I knew that I deserved that spanking I had been horrible toward Pamela the last month.I had a feeling that our relationship was going to change.
Thirty minutes later Pamela came over.
"You may pull your panties and pantyhose up."Pamela said.I turned around and while I was still sobbing bent over pulling up my panties with my nude pantyhose.I stared down at my feet as Pamela steered me over to where Ms.Anderson was.
"Joan,I believe that Cynthia has something to say."Pamela said then leaned in to whisper in my earlobe.I felt another solid slap land across my backside which started the tears starting to fall down my face once again.
"MSSS.ANDERSONNN,I'MMM SORRY THATTT III INTERRUPTEDDD YOURR PARTYYY!"I sobbed.Pamela stood with her arms folded staring at me.Ms.Anderson smiled and gave me a long hug rubbing my back as I sobbed on her shoulder.
"That's okay sweetie."I think from now on you know how to behave."
"Yes ma'am."I replied staring down at my heels.I waited patiently by the door as Pamela walked across the room saying her good-by's.When Pamela came back to stand in front of me she reached out her right hand and I put my left hand in hers.We left the party and I felt so embarrassed still that I got a spanking in front of everyone at the party.
"You don't have to leave the party,Pamela,I can drive."
"I should put you back across my knee,for even suggesting that after the drinks you've had."Pamela scolded.We stood in the middle of the parking lot I stared down at my shoes trying to hold back my tears once again.Pamela reached over grabbing my chin forcing me to look up into her blue eyes.
"Get in!"Pamela order turning me around and landing another resounding swat across my dierrere making me jump.I got in while Pamela opened the passenger side door then she closed the door on the passenger side.

hairbrushedhubby

Re: The Party

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Very well written, would like to see a follow-up with a hairbrush being used.

Often123

Re: The Party

Post by Often123 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Very well done, now there was a lady who knew how to handle that kind of behavior.