The Matriarch part 2 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
psyche

The Matriarch part 2 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Post by psyche » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 pm

““Lexi if you are not over my lap by the count of three I will take Nathan’s belt to your bent over bare backside for five minutes do you hear me naughty one?” Mommy’s voice meant business and Lexi knew it...”

The words penetrated Nathan’s ears as he stood snivelling in the corner with his blazing hot and red bare bottom on display. He fought the urge to rub as he began to focus on something other than his very painful nine minutes over his “Mommy’s” knees and began to delight in the fact that soon another would be caterwauling and dancing over her lap regretting being late and hating that awful burning that built and built from the now greatly feared firestick.

The thought of her spectacularly spankable bottom bent over and presented so well for the belt made parts twitch and he flushed guiltily thankful they were not in Mommy’s sight. He heard Lexi’s footsteps and craned his head round eagerly to watch from his wonderful vantage point. He watched as his girlish wife practically threw herself over Mommy’s lap with a grin as her skirt flew up revealing all sorts of things before settling back down to caress the very tops of her lovely thighs. He couldn’t see her face form this view but if he couldn’t see both, this was second best...

Lexi heard those words and snapped back to herself and found herself across the room and over Mommy’s lap in record time not anxious to receive a belting yet. She grunted as Mommy shifted her easily so she was farther over her knees and her skirt covered backside pointed up, her legs hanging helplessly in the air over the sturdy lap then stiffened and whimpered softly as she felt her skirt flipped up and the cool breeze waft across her now bare and very vulnerable nether cheeks. Oh lordy she love/hated this feeling of helplessness with her naked flesh in the air waiting. She crossed her ankles and squeezed her bum waiting for the first stroke...

Mommy stared down at the contorted buttocks and smiled as she had no intention of starting this ones spanking just yet and she turned her head and caught Nathan’s eye and winked, letting her hand come down with a very, very light spank on Lexi’s right check and allowing it to stay there through the short squeak and frantic jerk that had anticipated a hard smack of the firestick. She had to struggle to not laugh out loud at the over reaction and then long embarrassed “ohhhh” that escaped the girl as she realized her error. Nathan had no such qualms and a loud cackle escaped him at the sight.

“Well Nathan how did the firestick feel and will you ever be late again! Mommy addressed Nathan and his eyes flew up to hers and he swallowed , remembering he had better watch his step with this Mommy. She had warned them she liked to keep them off balance with her style but that she would not be overly harsh until they learned her strict ways. Suddenly he realized why she used that damn firestick, it could be used repeatedly with no bruising and it’s after effects did not last long. Yet his mind remembered that awful burn and he didn’t want to feel it again any time soon that was for damn sure.

“No Mommy!” he replied, “I never, ever want to feel it again and I promise I won’t ever do it again!” he said with real conviction hoping that might mean he wouldn’t get his second set of nine minutes later.

Mommy chuckled and rubbed Lexi’s quivering bare bum as she answered him...

“Well then I am sure the second set of nine minutes will certainly seal the deal for you for sure!”

Nathan nodded miserably but inside he was secretly delighted and suddenly sure he and Lexi had picked the right person to fulfill the disciplinary and punishment needs they both had.

“Yes Mommy!” He answered and he’s left wondering exactly when that later would be in sudden fear...

Mommy turned back to the round bubble butt that was Lexis’ delicious bare backside and she switched the firestick to her spanking hand and laid its cool flat surface across both cheeks, watching in satisfaction as the flinched then clenched at her action. The girl had the most delectable hind end she had ever seen. It fairly cried out spank me and do it long and hard! Well she thought to herself I will certainly oblige THAT call.

“Why are you getting an extra minute of spanking naughty Lexi?” She tapped the girls trembling mounds with the stick and waited for an answer.

“Ummm, because I let my skirt all?” she answered tentatively flinching under the light taps of the firestick.

“Correct, naughty one when Mommy tells you to bare your bottom and keep it bare you will do it or that bare bottom will suffer, is that understood?” Mommy shifted her a bit more forward causing her firm mounds to raise up even higher and the owner of said mounds to gasp and whimper. Mommy raised her hand high then brought the firestick squarely down across both up thrust cheeks with a loud smack then quickly did it again and again , settling into a good rhythm that made the flesh beneath her gaze ripple and bounce madly with each hearty spank.

At first Lexi was still absorbing the shock of the incredibly stingy burn of the firestick then she came to her senses and a long drawn out shriek erupted form her lips as she struggled madly over the maternal lap. Her legs kicking her arms flailing, she jerked and jumped and wriggled and humped in an effort to get off the lap of the person punishing her poor vulnerable bare bottom.

No Mommy, NO please, Please, my bottom, my bottom Mommy, it burns soo bad please Mommy not so hard, I am sorry I will never do it again PLEASE Mommy!” Over and over she pleaded and begged for mercy that never came, instead the steady sharp crack of the stick was her only answer.
Mommy smiled down at the beautiful bright red blossoming across the gorgeous behind shaking and shifting, parting and clenching over her knee and added the extra flick of her wrist as she concentrated on the sit spots and listened in satisfaction as the naughty girl wailed in response at this new spanking sensation making itself known to her vulnerable very hot buns.
Nathan watched wide eyed as his girl struggled and cried as her spanking progressed. The bottom he loved so much was now bright red and the beautiful cheeks parted and closed with each spank allowing him glimpses of her secret spots and he thought of the delights they offered and his cock jumped and grew and brushed against the wall as he strained round to watch as much as possible without actually turning his bottom from being on display as Mommy had ordered him. He saw the determination on Mommy’s face as her arm rose and fell and he thrilled to that look and despite the soreness in his own behind wished he was back over pleading and crying like Lexi was. He knew this was going to be one hell of a weekend. Part of him made note to pick up a piece of wood like the firestick for his own use at home on her bottom. He pondered the use of it and a nice plug and spanking till she begged him to fuck her ass, oh yeah make a note of that indeed he did.
Six minutes in and Lexi was frantic to end the never ending burning pain that kept getting hotter now and despite her childhood strict training about never covering her bottom her hand flew back and did just that...”NO Mommy, no I can’t take anymore NO YOU BITCH!” she practically shouted then gasped in horror at herself and went very still as the spanking suddenly stopped.
WHAT.... DID... YOU .... CALL... ME... NAUGHTY... LITTLE... BRAT?” Mommy punctuate d each word with a super hard spank and the wail became a long drawn out howl as the firestick made itself known to be worse when used hard and angrily. She reached down and grabbed Lexi’s long blond hair and twisted the girl’s head raising it up close to hers and shaking it.

“Oh my God I am sorry Mommy I didn’t mean it, I am SOOOOO SORRY!” she pleaded desperately knowing that if she had dared do the same to her own mother she would be in for a blistering every night for a month! She knew her poor ass was toast at the look in Mommy’s eye.
“I do not abide cussing in my house naughty little slut.. You will be severely punished for that after dinner AND you will come here every day next week after work before you go home. I think a week’s worth of long hard spankings will mend that mouth! Now let’s finish up this spanking!

Mommy let go of Lexi’s hair shifted her so she was over one knee only, pinned her legs down with her free one and gripped her hand and forced it up her back. She gazed in admiration as the full round moons rose higher and she couldn’t resist stroking the now very hot red flesh for a few seconds. Then she set her self and once again the firestick did its fire raising work on Lexi’s delectable bare behind.

Lexi wailed in misery a the pronouncement but like Nathan she was secretly pleased and felt as if she had come home again and despite the awful fire going on in her behind she felt loved and cherished. Her tears flowed freely as the spanking progressed and her bottom wigged and wagged, humped and jumped as it was the only thing she could move in Mommy’s determined grip.

Again and again the firestick descended across her sore behind now deeply red with that well spanked redness all naughty girls should have! Mommy kept an eye on the clock deaf to the howls and screams of her very sorry little girl enjoy the wriggling bent bottom struggling and jerking to try and avoid the implacable strike of her trusty firestick. I love this implement it is so perfect for spanking as hard as I like and I don’ have to worry about overdoing it before the weekend is up. Both of her naughty ones were going to spend a lot of time bouncing and burning under its relentless smacks this weekend. Yes indeed she was going to keep them both red bottomed and bare whenever possible. Both of them had confessed to some pretty bad behaviour that would be addressed this weekend. Nathan already knew he had a severe punishment coming for driving after having two drinks earlier in the month and now Lexi had called her a Bitch oh my they were both in for it now! HMM she thought a special birching for both seemed in order. All these thoughts went through her head a she spanked away joyfully, happy once again to have two naughty children who needed her strict discipline in the form of long hard bare bottom spankings. She so loved to have both boys and girls to spank! Oh darn times up except the extra minute should I do it now or give her a bit of a break she wondered, eyeing the back of her naughty girls head as she relentlessly spanked her deep red backside. She decided to give her a bit of a break and then give her a minute of super hard swats in a different position afterwards. Stopping she set the stick aside and rubbed and stroked the poor swollen flesh as the girl continued to howl and struggle not realizing the spanking had stopped yet. She peeked between her thighs to see the wetness there and grinned at the evidence of such a naughty girl then let her eyes wander up to the puckered hole between her lovely red mounds and thought of the plugs she had bought for both of them and the training session she had planned. Finally the howls quieted and she rearranged the girl so she was once again over both knees then patted her cheeks...
“Up you get naughty little girl it’s time for a change in position for the extra minute you earned.”
She helped the girl up and then said, “Keep that skirt raised unless you want another extra minute added on.”

Smiling as Lexi gripped her skirt tighter and raised it higher bouncing on the balls of her feet as the sting continued on in her tail. “Good girl now turn around and lean forward, stick that bum out so I can see that naughty red bottom properly.” Lexi spun around and leaned forward sobbing and shaking her beautiful behind thrust out nice and properly so her Mommy could admire the evidence of a well spanked bottom.

“Stay still girl till I say otherwise.” Mommy said then got up and stretched and ambled over to Nathan in the corner, who was staring at her his eyes frightened and yet excitedly shiny with anticipation of his next spanking and the pleasure of watching Lexi’s spanking.

“Turn around Nathan!” Mommy barked at him and his eyes met hers miserably knowing she knew he had a raging erection. He turned around with his hands covering himself miserably looking at the ground.

Put your hands behind your back, naughty boy!” He heard the dreaded words and slowly moved his hands away and behind his back miserably staring at his errant appendage as it bobbed and weaved below.

“Well, well, someone got excited watching Lexi get spanked didn’t they?” she asked him her face stern but her eyes danced and she almost chuckled as he fidgeted and raised his head, his face flaming in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry Mommy I couldn’t help it.” He whined and shifted the object of the conversation bobbing in response.

“I know naughty boy, don’t worry Mommy will take care of it! She reached behind him and gripped his wrist then thrust his hips forward and spanked the guilty part three times lightly but with enough force to make Nathan shriek and the offending bit instantly shrank in pain and fear.
“Now you get back into that corner and bend over!” Nathan turned and did as he was told. “Keep your hands behind your back and tilt your head up I want your nose firmly in the corner and your bottom tightly bent so that if I have to come over and take the firestick to you for moving you will be ready for it.” Nathan did as she ordered then cringed when she said. “Spread your legs a bit and bend your knees thrust that bare bottom up, yes just like that now don’t you dare move till I tell you too. No more peeking for you we don’t wan tot encourage such filthy behaviour!” Her tone sent shivers of fear and excitement all through Nathan and he happily set himself to wait uncomfortable in this awkward and helpless position.
Mommy smiled as she turned away and then went back over to the bench, she stood there a bit admiring the two bare bottoms, one faded to pink and the other to medium red, contemplating the difference between her two naughty charges. Nathan would be easily obedient in her presence she knew but would behave badly when she wasn’t around, ensuring he would have to pay for it when next he saw her. Lexi, she could tell, would rebel against her spankings at first and would be spanked more during visits because of it at least until Mommy had proved she would not get away with it. Both of them needed regular strict spankings weekly even if they didn’t earn a punishment. Both had expressed the need for shame and embarrassment by exposure and have anal play and enemas as a part of their punishments. Mommy was delighted when they told her that a she believed a good cleansing was good for naughty boys and girls. Both would be experiencing that this weekend and Mommy couldn’t wait to see their reactions to what she had planned. She pondered her plans for both this weekend and the future with a wicked smile then shook herself mentally and turned to the business at hand.
She placed one foot on the bench creating a knee for Lexi to lay over and called the girl over.
“Come her Lexi it’s time for your naughty bottom to get its extra minute of Mommy’s firestick!” she said her voice lilting with excitement. She watched pleased as Lexi straightened up careful to keep her skirt raised high above the tops of her now light pink cheeks.”Pull your panties up girl and drop your skirt I want the pleasure of baring that lovely bottom myself!” She ordered.

Lexi dropped her skirt then awkwardly raised her panties over her butt marvelling at how fast it had recovered. That thing burned so badly while being spanked but it was so light the after affects didn’t last very long! Still she dreaded feeling that evil burning again. Her mother’s ruler had been sort of like it but she hadn’t remembered the never ending rise of the burn as it spanked her like the firestick did and she shuddered as she approached Mommy wishing she was anywhere but here about to feel it again so shortly after the first time.

When she got within reach Mommy gripped her arm and pulled her close to her upraised knee.

“Get over my knee naughty one, climb up now I will help you” She helped the girl clamber up and over then adjusted her so she fell forward, he hands bracing herself on the bench. Her legs dangled as she hung helplessly over her strict Mommy’s strong knee. Mommy raised the skirt over her bottom and then slid her panties down to mid thigh than let her eyes take in the sight of that delicious backside pointed sky high and bent nicely in this position. Her eyes followed the curve down to her thigh and her long legs shifting restlessly then they travelled back up to the soft flesh trembling in anticipation of the spanking to come.

“You will find young lady, and you too Nathan at some point, that this position is most effective for a spanking as the naughty boy or girl cannot clench their cheeks very easily ensuring that the spanking has the maximum effect in delivering it’s lesson!” she rubbed the firestick over the crease between cheek and thigh and smiled again as the girl twitched and trembled and small whimpers drifted up form beneath her hanging hair.

“We may as well begin some training in how you will act during a spanking. When I ask why you are receiving this spanking you will answer thus... Because I was a naughty girl and disobeyed you Mommy please spank my VERY naughty bare bottom until you feel I have learned my lesson... and push your bottom up to show how obedient you are... am I understood Lexi?”

Mommy’s low voice slipped into Lexi’s ears and she almost sighed in contentment at the feeling of knowing someone cared enough to teach her a lesson. She crossed her ankles and waited for her Mommy to speak not realizing this made her bottom tilt and offer itself enticingly as if begging to be smacked hard.
‘Yes Mommy.”
My goodness this bottom fairly cried out to be spanked, Mommy thought to herself, and she couldn’t wait to see how the firestick sunk into the soft flesh in this position and the way it would bounce up and back afterward only to encounter a fresh spank. My, oh my, she thought this was going to be such fun!

“Why are you getting spanked with the firestick naughty girl?” Mommy asked, raising said stick and letting it hover menacingly over the girls quivering bare buttocks...

“B,b,because I was a naughty girl and disobeyed you Mommy, please spank my very naughty bare bottom until you feel I have learned my lesson!” Lexi whispered the words her voice barely audible.
“What’s that naughty one, I didn’t hear you, don’t make me get my slipper now!” Mommy’s tone brooked no argument and Lexi quickly spoke again...
“Because I was naughty and disobeyed you Mommy, please spank my VERY naughty bare bottom until you feel I have learned my lesson! Lexi practically shouted the words out franticly.
She didn’t know what kind of slipper Mommy had but if it was anything like her fathers it would be awful. She had spent many long hours in the den over her fathers lap on the couch getting a slippering with his big leather soled slipper and had no wish to earn that right now. It wasn’t as bad as a hairbrush but her father had spanked with it a lot longer, but lighter, than he did with a hairbrush and had saved the slipper for when he had time to spend with her over his lap while he spanked her with it. He would spank slowly and regularly until she was a sobbing mess lying limp across his thighs. Then send her to the corner while he did some work only to repeat the process at least four times and it was not unknown for her to spend two hours getting those spankings. Usually for that reason these happened on Sunday.

“Much better, now prepare yourself I intend to ensure you do not disobey my orders again!” Mommy leaned down and gripped the girl’s hair at the base of her neck and lifted t up forcing her back to arch and her bottom to tilt skyward even further.

And then it began as Mommy spank fast and furiously determine do get the most amount of spanks possible in the short time allotted.
“Aaaaah!” Lexi screamed as that damn stick lit yet another raging fire in her vulnerable bare behind. Her legs uncrossed and she kicked franticly desperate to ease the awful burn building back there. Her wriggling cheeks quickly gained back the redness from before as she struggled and thrashed over the knee scrambling for a purchase to escape and finding none, her feet kicking madly. Mommy felt her heart race as the delicious cheeks bounced and squirmed, parting and closing allowing glimpses of the winking puckered bottom flower. Ooh I cannot wait to plug you Mommy thought, you will feel the spanking deep within then.
“You WILL learn to NOT disobey your MOMMY or this naughty bare bottom will suffer a lot!”
She spanked harder and faster and Lexi’s screams turned to one long howl of naughty well spanked little girl despair. Her flesh fairly glowed and Mommy could feel the heat when she spanked down on them. On and on she spanked building a raging fire, firm in her goal of making sure she didn’t lightly disobey an order again.

Lexi howled and struggled madly over that upraised knee, this position was awful you felt each spank so much more she couldn’t take it and yet she had no choice, a fact which was obvious. She had no choice at all only Mommy decided when this terrible spanking would end! Finally realizing that lack of choice she slumped and bawled like a baby as the spanks rained down. Her bottom the only thing moving, and move it did, her cheeks surged and thrust and wriggled and squirmed, bouncing and shaking at each hard sharp and very fast strike. It was all a blur of white hot burn concentrated in her bare bottom and she never felt when Mommy finally stopped and she bawled on for a minute until finally through her tears and hair she realized the awful spanking had ended and Mommy was rubbing her bottom softly while waiting for her to calm down.

“Have you learned to obey Mommy when she tells you to do something Lexi?”

“Yes Mommy I have I promise I will never, EVER disobey you again,” Lexi moaned miserably shifting uncomfortably over the strong thigh that was now digging into her belly.

Mommy smiled, knowing that Lexi would indeed disobey aqain, but each spanking lesson in response would teach her eventually and it was going to be pleasant for Mommy to impart those painful lessons to such a gorgeous bum!

Mommy helped the sobbing girl off her lap noting how carefully the girl kept her bottom bare as she stood there.
“Right , come with me!” she gripped Lexi by the hair and propelled her out of the foyer and into the living room with quick sharp hand spanks that made the girl jump and squeal as she moved along. “Stay where you are Nathan I will be back for you in a flash!” she ordered the boy bent over awkwardly in the corner.
She walked the girl across the room to her corner then waited for her to notice the sign that hung there... “Lexi’s Corner” it said and she placed the girl firmly below it and pushed her nose right into the meeting of two walls.

“Stick that bottom out I want it well presented on display!”She smacked said bottom a few times and then stepped back after the girl quickly complied. “Hands behind your head now” and the girl did as asked sniffling and whimpering as her skirt fell. Mommy reached out and then rolled the skirt up and tucked it into the waistband admiring how the freshly spanked red bottom was framed between skirt and panties at mid thigh.
Without a word she turned on her heel and returned to Nathan in the corner of the foyer. Once she reached him she reached out and gripped his ear then yanked him up and turned him around, eyeing his once again hard member between them. “Oh you are SUCH a naughty boy and now you have earned some more willy spankings!” she said with a firm tone in her voice. Swiftly her hand flashed down on his rapidly receding cock.. “And I think another round of the firestick will help as well.” Ignoring his whimpering pleas for mercy she yanked him into the living room and towards his own signed corner spanking his bottom as she moved him along.

“Oh, OW OW oh Mommy I am sorry please don’t use that THING on me again can’t you just spank me with your hand, please!” he begged desperately as she shoved his nose in the corner and gave him a fast salvo of twenty hard spanks.

“Don’t you DARE argue with your Mommy, naughty boy you just earned two minutes now instead of one! Now stick that bottom out, spread your legs and get those hands behind your head.” She said with finality and then once again returned to the foyer to retrieve the firestick.

Returning to the living room she sat down and contemplated the two naughty children sniffling in their respective corners. Both bottoms looked lovely in their redness and she smiled at the wonderful sight. What she didn’t see was the blissful smiles on the faces of those red bottoms...

End of Part 2

rsejyr55

Re: The Matriarch part 2 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Post by rsejyr55 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:02 am

Marvelous.. Bravo, Psyche. I do hope you continue to share your tremendous talent with us.

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

I'm loving this series and look forward to upcoming installments. Love to meet a "Mommy" like that here in Los Angeles.

marcy60a

Post by marcy60a » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I like this very much and hope for further installments soon.

-Marcy

rsejyr55

Post by rsejyr55 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Excellent.. I do hope you'll continue to share your talents with us.