Out of gas

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
stang398

Out of gas

Post by stang398 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

The car sputtered and jumped as it came to a stop on the side of the road. She felt the knot grow in her stomach as she picked us the phone to call Tom. She knew this would not be a pleasant conversation. Just last week he had warned her about running the car so low of gas. She promised him she would do better. Now there was nothing left to do but call him for help.

The butterflies flew in her stomach as he answered the phone. Hello, came Toms booming voice on the other end of the line. She stuttered as she spoke. Tom please don't be angry with me. What is it? He asked. She hated worse than anything to tell him. Mary?? he called her name as silence engulfed the line. Oh Tom I've run out of gas. I know I told you I wouldn't run the car so low I'm really sorry. I'll be there in a moment he responded as he got her location.

He filled a gas can as he headed to where she was at. He found her stranded on the side of the road sitting in the car freezing from the cold. He filled the tank and informed her that he would follow her the rest of the way home.

When they entered the house she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely on the lips. Thank you for being my hero and rescuing me, she whispered in his ear. He grasp her firmly on the shoulders. It was my pleasure, He responded. A small glimmer of light rose within her. Maybe he would let her off she hoped. His next words froze her in her tracks. Go get the split tail strap and meet me in the living room. Please not the strap, she begged. The stern look he give her said it all as she headed down the hall with a lump in her throat once again.

She entered into the living room to find him seated in the massive straight back chair in the center of the room. When she came to him he stood her between his legs and begin to speak. Mary, you know we had a long conversation about this very thing just a few days ago. I don't know why a good talking can't get anything through to your head. The only way to get through to you is by reddening your bottom. Tears where already beginning to stream down her cheeks. He took her by the arm and flipped over his knee lifting her skirt to expose her panty clad bottom.

His hand smacked down and she shuttered at the force of the impact as he begin to smack her cheeks. A fire begin to rise within her as the blows begin to fall. After just a few moments she was crying and begging him please to stop. After he had completely reddened her bottom he stood her onto her feet. Strip he commanded. Without hesitation she begin to remove her clothes until she stood nude before him.

He bent her over the arm of the couch and commanded that she hold position. He then picked up the wicked strap. It was 1/2 thick leather two feet long with a eight inch split in the tail end. She knew he meant business as he raised it high. WHAP!!! The strap came down with great force causing every muscle in her body to twinge. Before she was over the first the second one rained down. The tears now flowed freely as she promised to obey and begged him to stop. It was far from over. Every now and then she had to be taught a real lesson and this was it. After ten licks with the strap she could stand know more. Her legs buckled under her weight as she begged him for mercy. Gently taking her under the arm he lifted her petite frame as if it were feathers. Placing her back over the arm of the couch he proceeded. Never before had he spanked her so. Her bottom ached but the wicked strap kept finding its mark amid her gasp and screams.

Finally it was over. Thirty lashes from the strap had tore at her bottom. Tom once again gently picked her up and held her close to him. He carried her to the bedroom as she cried upon his chest. Laying her gently in the bed he stroked her hair and told her how much he loved her. Through all the pain that she had been through and was still in she was thankful for a husband that cared so much for her. As he brought the covers up around her she assured him she would listen to his advice and obey him going forward. As he gently brushed his hand across her head he softly whispered I hope you do. He arose and turned off the light and she watched him as he left the room. As she drifted off to sleep she knew her guardian was there to protect her from any dangers the night could bring.

This is the first story I have wrote in a while. I welcome all feedback. Let me know if you would like to hear another one. You can email me at stang398@yahoo.com. Thanks.

goodgulf

Re: Out of gas

Post by goodgulf » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Carelessness is always a good reason - and that gas gauge is always in sight.

Goodgulf