REMOVED BY AUTHOR

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
brian4f

Re: First Attempt (Fantasy)

Post by brian4f » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

I think it is well written. You did a good job setting the scene and conveying the emotions of the narrator.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 pm

A great story, I do love F/M hairbrush spankings, keep up the good work and write some more.

psyche

Post by psyche » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

This was good and the handcuffs ... what a great idea.. I will have to look into that for those naughty bottoms that just can't keep their hands away...

piper33

Post by piper33 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 am

Your descriptive narrative is sublime. I could picture everything around your perfectly, even the subtext was perfect. If this is a first attempt.... well done and a fantastic read over my morning eggnog latte. more please. :)
piper

rsejyr55

Post by rsejyr55 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

To Psyche: Glad I could help you expand your horizons.. I'd be glad to volunteer.. ; )

To Piper: Thanx for the good review. This was indeed my first attempt at this type of writing although I've been writing all my life. I have a few more that I'll post if I can find them.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Nice.

Since you're a first time writer, may I offer you a piece of advice? You might want to use white space. I usually put a blank line between paragraphs and I find that works well when it comes to reading it online.

Goodgulf

rsejyr55

Post by rsejyr55 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 am

Gulf:
I've been a journalist & writer of mainstream fiction for over 25 years. The story above was my first attempt at THIS type type of fiction. I posted it here for entertainment purposes, not to win a Pulitzer. I'm sure my knowledge of structure & format is more than adequate.
Thanx anyway, but should you feel the need to play editor please go elsewhere.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am

I'm sorry if I offended you. When you mentioned that you were a first time poster I passed on a piece of advice that I pass on to all first time posters who ignore white space.

I find it easier to read a story that uses white space than one that doesn't, and now I find myself curious to know why you feel differently.

Why?

Because I'm not professional writer so I'm interested on why you feel the story is more readable without the extra white space.

Goodgulf