The Matriarch (FM, FF, RP, sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
psyche

The Matriarch (FM, FF, RP, sex)

Post by psyche » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 am

"Hurry UP Lexi! If we are late I will spank you every night next week!"

Nathan shouted up the stairs then quickly checked he had all his bags and took a quick peek in the mirror. Looking back was a young man who could have been mistaken for 18 even though he was almost thirty. His wife Lexi was the same in the looking younger than their age. Both of them were blond, he blue eyed, she was green. They had been married five years since university and loved each other dearly. They came from similar backgrounds and quickly discovered they had both been raised by strict no nonsense mothers who believed in long hard over the knee spankings for misbehaviour. This revelation had led them both into exploring spankings as part of their relationship. They fell into the roles of Nathan being the usual spanker and Lexi the usual spankee with occasional switching but they incorporated it into their sex lives and both missed the strict discipline of their childhood yet neither could do it to the other in the manner they desired they ended up in bed instead. Both longed to be howling and squirming over the maternal knee while a hairbrush blistered their bare red fanny’s, perfectly perched, positioned and presented for each crisp smack. They discussed these longings, usually resulting in spectacular sex, and related past strapping’s, switching’s, canings, paddling’s, the slipper, just plain hand spanking’s and of course the hairbrush with longing and had decided they needed to find a "Mommy" they could both relive those again with.

Lexi came across an ad at a spanking forum and knew immediately they had found her when she read it.

"Strict Matriarch seeks naughty boys and girls in need of firm loving discipline. If you miss having structure in your life, being held accountable for your actions and KNOW you need that long hard spanking over my knee you may be what I seek. Send a polite and respectful letter that explains why I should endeavour to provide the discipline you need..."

When Lexi excitedly showed it to Nathan he agreed and they wrote a letter immediately. Explaining their strict but loving childhoods and that they did incorporate spankings into their sex lives but it wasn't the same. They wanted the catharsis of punishment, the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability of not knowing when the spanking would end but knowing that whenever it was they had deserved every bit of it and Mommy knew best when to end it and they could trust in her loving discipline.

"LEXI! If I get that firestick from Mommy cause you made us late I swear I WILL not only spank you every night next week but make you wear the largest plug for it, get down here NOW! Let's GO!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, sheesh!"

Lexi bumbled down the stairs dragging her suitcase behind her looking awfully cute and sexy in her schoolgirl uniform Mommy had taken her shopping for and Nathan stared in appreciation. Lexi noticed his stare and blushed then her green eyes widened as she took in his own attire. Nathan felt his own face flame he was wearing a blazer, shirt, tie and pants but Mommy had found clothes that made him look like he was attending a private prep school. Both of them stared at each other for a minute then laughed and picked up their bags and headed out the door.

"Well this is it are we ready for this weekend?"

Lexi asked Nathan as they stowed their bags and climbed into the car. Nathan turned the car on and turned to look at his beloved.

"I am for sure I really like her Lexi. I think she is just what we wanted. We have met and talked seven times now and discussed this weekend over and over again, so yeah I am ready for this and know I need it.. What about you? Don't be afraid to say you aren't because it is important we both are and I won't be mad if we have to wait until you are .. ok maybe a little mad cause I really need this."

He laughed but Lexi could see his eyes were sincere he would wait if she needed to and her heart filled with love for this man she had married who would put her needs above his. She reached out and touched his hand.

"I am ready love, we both need this and yes she is what we want and more importantly what we need, I trust her... so let's get going cause we ARE late and I don't want too many minutes of that firestick she told us about, it sounds awfully stingy."

"Oh crap..."

Nathan glanced at his watch and hurriedly put the car in gear and got going, not daring to ponder the fate of his now clenching butt for lateness and ignoring his stirring appendage encased in tight white briefs beneath his grey wool trousers.. Mommy had told them she used a special spanking tool she called a firestick that was very light and stingy, perfect for spanking the same amount of minutes one was late. Lexi pondered it too and could feel her bottom tingling beneath the white cotton panties Mommy insisted good girls wore. She could also feel other parts tingling and she bit her lip knowing it wouldn't get satisfied till Monday evening. Mommy forbid it said the lack of it would be good for them and they would appreciate each other more when they could have it for the lack of it. Personally Lexi thought it was also a good excuse to spank them cause she doubted either of them could go without so long, Especially if they got anymore excited and aroused than they already were. Hell the reason they were late was because Nathan insisted on a quickie just as she was climbing into the shower. She looked at her watch and gasped.

"Nathan we are gonna be a least five minutes late already, step on it or our asses are gonna suffer bigtime!"

Nathan grimaced but didn't speed up to Lexi's frustration and she opened her mouth to say more, but he interrupted her.

"Lexi, Mommy's going to ask me if we were speeding and remember what she said about speeding even if we are late?"

Lexi closed her mouth quickly...

"Oh yeah, a birching, we better not earn that the first weekend. I wonder what a birching feels like, do you?"

"Yes I do wonder but I don't think I want to feel it on purpose, the way Mommy described it, it sounds not only painful but embarrassing."

Nathan replied pondering the image of the birching table Mommy described. A table she had had made especially to hold naughty girls and boys in the right position. Apparently no one could hold still for a proper birching. The birching however didn't sound as bad as the position or the other thing Mommy mentioned that went along with a birching.

Mommy believed in a good dose of embarassment for when they were naughty and Nathan could remember his own mother doing the same... bare bottom corner time both before and after were often components of his spankings. Sometimes she would make him stand in a corner of his room to wait for her and sometimes it was downstairs in the living room with the possibility of a visitor seeing him because Mommy would let them in casually telling them he had a spanking coming and he would have to stay there squirming in embarrassment until after they had gone. Once they had he would hear those dreaded words.

"Go get Mommy's hairbrush naughty boy its time for your bottom blistering"

Nathan smiled and squirmed in anticipation, delighted he would be hearing those words once again. New "Mommy" had promised him he would hear them today.

Lexi was also lost in her own reveries of childhood. She hadn't had corner time before hand but always after with her red blazing bottom on display, usually in a deliberately awkward and embarrassing position for maximum shame effect. She also blushed remembering how she had to get the chair out and place the hairbrush on it then kneel before the chair place her hands behind her head and lean forward till her chin rested on the seat of the chair the nasty evil hairbrush inches from her face. Her bottom stuck out the short skirt rising to brush against the lower curves of her cheeks, her white panties taut across her bottom sticking out as if inviting a smack just as her mother liked. Sometime she had to wait up too fifteen minutes like that depending on how naughty she had been. Usually her real mother swept in after a few minutes ordering her to raise her skirt, watching from behind, her foot tap, tap, tapping as Lexi would reluctantly raise her skirt and bunch it at her waist.

“Arch your back girl, present yourself properly or I will take a strap to you as well! Excellent now bare that bottom time to warm it up for the hairbrush!”

Lexi did as she was told. Arching she would reach back and lower her panties over her full cheeks until they were at mid thigh then return her hands to lock behind her head, whimpering she was sorry and please don’t spank her, she wouldn’t do it ever again.

Her mother would kneel down besides her, facing her feet and wrap her arm around her waist then rest her spanking hand on one bare flinching hillock as she lectured her in a firm voice that a long hard spanking had been earned and that is what she was going to get...

“We’re here!”

Nathan pulled in to the driveway turned off the car and looked at her...

“Here goes babe I am NOT looking forward to that firestick spanking for fifteen minutes, I can tell you.”

His voice sounded young and scared but his eyes were shining with excitement and she grinned at him feeling that tingle in her cheeks return.

“Liar, liar pants on fire” she sang to him then stuck out her tongue.

Nathan laughed and they both scrambled hastily out of the car, got their bags made their way up the walk and stopped before the door. Simultaneously they took a deep breath as Lexi pushed the doorbell, holding it in as they heard the approaching footsteps, firm decisive footsteps announcing their impending doom.

The door opened and Mommy stood there her dark eyes blazing as she perused them both from head to toe then nodded and stepped aside.

“I suggest you get your naughty selves in here, you’re late and you both know what that means!”

Mommy looked at the clock in the hallway meaningfully which said ... oh no 18 minutes late!

Nathan gulped and practically jumped into the room with Lexi right behind him and they stood in the foyer uncertain what to do, both jumped again as the door closed decisively behind them and those footsteps came around and there she was once again standing in front of them. Both pair’s of eyes focusing on what was in her hand. She smiled and raised it so they got a good look at the dreaded firestick . It looked like a varnished ruler but not quite as wide or thick and it tapered to a handle at one end. Mommy had promised them it would cure their lateness, something they both had difficulty with. It didn’t look that bad to Nathan and he wondered how bad such a little thing could be, certainly not as bad as a hairbrush.
Lexi’s eyes widened remembering the ruler her mother had used at times as a child and while it didn’t thud as much as a hairbrush it had certainly stung and built a fire in ones bare tail she remembered. She wasn’t looking forward to this at all, well she was looking forward to watching Nathan get it for the first time, she could see he thought it was no big deal and she almost giggled thinking of the shock he would get when it blasted away at his perky buttocks.

Mommy went to a bench against one wall and sat down and patted her lap.

“Who will be first for their 18 minutes of bare bottom hell for lateness?”

She eyed them and then pointed at Nathan...then crooked her finger.

“Get over here naughty boy, it’s time you learned that lateness is not allowed in my house.”

Nathan shuffled over reluctantly feeling just like he had as a child making his way to a spanking. Once he was within reach Mommy reached out and grabbed his hand pulling him closer, then dropping it and reaching for his belt. He stared down in horror as she undid his belt then unbuttoned his trousers, his hands came forward protectively s she gripped the waistband and began to pull them down.

“No, please Mo...” His words sputtered out as he raised his eyes to meet her firm ones and realized the uselessness of pleading.

Mommy slapped his hands away and said matter of factly...

“Next time you do that I will strap your hands, you will not defy me young man, is that understood?”

She eyed him one brow raised in question.

Yes, yes Mommy!” He stuttered in fear at the thought of a strap to his hands. Mommy pulled down his pants and once again reached for his hand pulling him to her side then over her lap. She pushed and pulled him into position then yanked his tight briefs down to mid thigh, exposing his white bottom to her eager to see eyes. Lexi stared too licking her lips unconsciously at the pert round mounds quivering and trembling over her lap. Mommy laid the firestick down on his bottom and looked up sternly at Lexi.

“Because it is your first time being late I will go easy on you and your 18 minutes will be split into two spankings of 9 minutes each but this is the only time that will happen, next time you get the full minutes at once. Do both understand??
“Yes Mommy”, they said in unison and Nathan added, “Thank you Mommy!” his muffled voice rising from it’s place close to the floor, his bare bottom shifting in restless anticipation of the first smack.

“You... Lexi, raise your skirt and pull down your panties I want that bottom bare and you holding that skirt up do you here me?” Mommy barked at Lexi and she jumped her green eyes wide and startled as she nodded and blushed , quickly yanking up her skirt and lowered her panties. Once done she stood awkwardly her hands holding the skirt up in back her eyes darting from Nathan’s bare up thrust bottom to Mommy’s face and back again feeling the cold air caress her own white cheeks as she clenched against the persistent tingling in them. The tingling was spreading to other parts to her intense mortification.
She watched as Mommy picked up the firestick and tapped Nathan’s hind end lightly then raised it up high and snapped it down crisply across his white bare bottom. A white line the size of the stick appeared immediately then quickly turned red just as it landed again in another spot. She settled into a steady cadence of crisp spanks to the rapidly reddening bouncing bare bottom.
Nathan felt the first spank and thought to himself , yep not so bad and then the building burn of the first began to register just as the second landed and his mouth fell open at the absolute fire going on back there and he squeaked in alarm at how much hotter his poor bottom got with each subsequent spank. His very breath was taken away as the raging fire built higher and higher and it wasn’t until the tenth blow that he found his voice with a mighty bellow and began to struggle and kick and wail just like any naughty boy should when getting a proper spanking. After two minutes the fire became too much and he threw his hand back and twisted to look at Mommy with wide sorrowful eyes as his hand covered his bright red burning mounds.

“No more Mommy, please no more I will never be late again it was all Lexi’s fault, it burns Mommy it burns my bottom so bad. Please no more PLEASE MOMMY!”

He could not believe that that little thing was so fucking nasty it built, literally built a fire so hot it just couldn’t be born, but when he looked into Mommy’s eyes and saw the same fierce determination he had seen in his real mother as a naughty child he knew he was doomed and his poor sorry bottom was going to take lots more before she was done. Part of him thrilled to that while at the same time part of him was horrified that yes this woman was really going to treat him like a naughty boy. He wailed in despair as she grabbed his hand and forced it up behind his back, forcing his head down and his throbbing hot bottom up and spanked him harder. His legs kicked and flailed, parting and closing as he thrashed over her lap, allowing Lexi to see his balls bouncing and his cock flopping the hard on he had acquired when first over Mommy’s lap rapidly receding in shock.

Lexi was horrified to hear him blame her and she immediately spoke up..

“No Mommy it wasn’t my fault it was Nathan’s he insisted we have sex just as I was getting into the shower”, she quickly offered up her husband for extra swats and he turned his head and glared at her as the spanks continued to rain down on his poor ass.

Mommy didn’t miss a spank to the now dark red and extremely hot bottom writhing and bouncing over her lap as she replied.

“I will have none of that you two, it doesn’t matter who was at fault when you are late together you both get your naughty bottoms lit up with the firestick.” She said easily as her arm rose and fell her hand giving a slight flick to the stick just before it landed and Nathan was howling now, jerking and jumping around all over her lap. Lexi’s stared in fascinated horror at the tableau before her, her husband had no semblance of a man in him he was all sorry naughty little well spanked boy now and she found that amusing, arousing and yet troubling because she was next and she knew she would soon be a naughty little girl with a blazing red bare bottom as well. Wow he was really getting it she thought as his wails reached a higher octave and he began to struggle harder.

“NATHAN!” Mommy’s voice penetrated his brain sharply, “If you don’t stop that I am going to tie your hands and feet and spank you an extra five minutes naughty boy! Now you settle down and take your well deserved spanking or it will be far worse for you I promise.”

“Noooo!’ Nathan wailed, “ okay, okay , okay Mommy I won’t struggle so much, I promise I promise!” he pleaded in a terrified little boy voice at the thought of more of this fiery torture. He crossed his legs and concentrated on not struggling while the stick of fire continued to strike his swollen hot red buttocks. With each smack his legs would straighten then bend as he thrust his behind up in an effort to shake out that awfully hot sting it caused, wailing I am sorry over and over again. Both women instantly noted the well exposed puckered opening that came into view with each upward thrust of his bottom.
When there was one minute left Mommy shifted poor Nathan so he was bent over one knee only then threw her free leg over both of his behind his knees, effectively trapping him tightly bent with his bright red bottom high in the air. She forced his hand higher up his back and his face was almost pressing the floor and then she spanked him hard and fast for the last minute ignoring the answering shrill screams of a naughty little boy in distress at getting his well earned spanking.

Lexi was fascinated at the transformation in her husband. She had spanked him herself before but this was different during her spankings he moaned and yelped and wiggled delightfully but this , this was not like those spankings at all. First of all he was crying real tears, his face was awash with them, his hair was all tousled and his eyes were wide and just about popping out of his head when she could see it as he would turn his head back and forth with each spank. She had never heard him wail before let alone howl and scream but here he was doing that just like he said he used to as a child getting punished. She had spanked him to red before herself but not THAT red, so bright and deep and you could just tell it was so hot it was almost smoking.
Mommy glanced at the clock and then gave Nathan ten really hard spanks before stopping and lightly rubbing his fiery hot bottom waiting for him to realize she had stopped. Once he came to his senses she helped him off her lap and then watch d in amusement as he hopped around the room rubbing his cheeks madly, trying to ease the burn and sting that damn firestick had caused. She let him for a bit then called him over to her and he whimpered but shuffled over with his pants at his ankles praying there was no more but too scared of earning more to protest it or dare disobey her order.

“Take off your blazer and turn around.” She calmly said and stood up then held out her hand for the blazer. Nathan slipped out of it still sniffling and breathing hard with some tears still falling handed her the blazer and turned around shivering and his eyes met Lexi’s now fearful ones with a knowing smile. Lexi gulped and watched as Mommy gripped his arm and marched him stumbling with his pants down to stand in the corner. She hung the blazer on a hook then reached down and grabbed his shirt tail lifting up and then tucking it into his collar so his extremely red bottom was well exposed.

“Spread your legs and stick that naughty bottom out, you may watch Lexi’s spanking over your shoulder but you keep that bottom presented and bare young man and absolutely NO rubbing or you will be bending over for a taste of your own belt!” She punctuated her words with hard slaps to his sore bottom making him squeal and jump with each one.
“Yes Maam!” he yelped out between spanks then sighed in relief when she stopped and went back to the bench. He turned his head and realized form this vantage he would see Lexi’s bare bottom perfectly when she lay over Mommy’s lap. The his mind returned to the horrible burning in his very sore, very hot, very red backside.

Lexi’s hand flew up to her mouth letting her skirt fall as she watched Mommy return to the bench, take a seat, then pick up the firestick and point it at her...

“You get an extra minute later Lexi for letting your skirt fall, now come here naughty little girl it’s time for your bare bottom to bounce and redden over Mommy’s lap!”

Lexi stared at that awful stick frozen unable to move a t the thought of what it was going to feel like judging by Nathan’s spectacular spanking dance. Oh boy am I ever going to volunteer to be first form now on she thought to herself before raising her stricken eyes to Mommy’s strict face.
“Lexi if you are not over my lap by the count of three I will take Nathan’s belt to your bent over bare backside for five minutes do you hear me naughty one?” Mommy’s voice meant business and Lexi knew it...

End of part 1

goodgulf

Re: The Matriarch (FM, FF, RP, sex)

Post by goodgulf » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:09 pm

It sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Goodgulf

michael_michael

Post by michael_michael » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Thank you for posting this wonderful story. "Mommy" sounds wonderful.

rsejyr55

Post by rsejyr55 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Excellent. I was enthralled. And.. a little jealous.

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Thu May 23, 2013 10:23 am

I have fond memories of this series from the first time I read the stories. Too bad the author and I live in different parts of the country. It would be fun to re-enact her disciplinary weekend with "mommy."

deadontyne

Post by deadontyne » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 am

just great one of the best love to read part 2