A Very Brady Panties Down Spanking 1 F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
DisciplinaryArtSpanks

A Very Brady Panties Down Spanking 1 F/M

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 am

A Very, Brady Christmas Panties Down Spanking 1 F/M

I do not own the television show Brady Bunch or any of the characters. I do not make any money from the writing or posting of this story.

The office had calmed down all the sales orders out the door, when the door opened and an attractive lady with shoulder length brown hair and a fine behind that hugged her short gray suit skirt. The executive offices were silent and it was just the two of them left in the empty building.

Peter Brady was pouting about going to The Brady's for Christmas and his family finding out of his girlfriend was actually his boss. Peter's girlfriend on the other hand was looking forward to meeting all of Peter's brothers and brothers and sisters Greg, Bobby Marcia, Jan and Cindy.

Peter's girlfriend, Valerie went around his desk hugs and kisses him. Suddenly she flinched and pulled away straightening and lowering her skirt across her bottom to project a more business like decorum.
"Ah you're upset because I'm your boss, Peter."
"Well yeah how is that going to look?"

"What you need is something to wipe that little boy pout off your face young man!"
Peter's girlfriend pulled a wooden chair with no arms to the center of the office, sat down smoothing her bottom tightly against her skirt and giving Peter a look at her sexy black pantyhose clad legs.

"Let's go Peter, pull your pants down and get over my lap."
Peter hesitates and his girlfriend/boss is not happy, yet with just a quip of a smile.
"Pull your pants down now young man and you're getting spanked your bare bottom for hesitating."
Peter undoes his belt, opens his gray dress slacks; "zzipp" unzips his pants and tugs them down off his bottom. Reluctantly as hisgirlfriend /boss, Valerie pats her skirted lap, he lowers himself over her proffered black nylon encased legs.

As Peter's girlfriend repositioned his bottom upward, she loved the way his tightie whitie underpants molded to his cute rounded bottom.

"Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank."
His loving girlfriendused her hand raising it high and bringing it down hard across his bottom in the tight underwear.

"Now what is this problem you have with telling your folks I am your boss."

His girlfriend was spanking his bottom firm, fast and hard and the sting in his seat was beginning to burn.
Valerie was in no mood to stop, until her silly acting husband stopped brooding.

She could now see his red bottom through the tight white underpants.
Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank."

What followed next was a volley of super hard spanks designed to break his sulky mood.
"I wouldn't be acting like this if I was your boss!"
She reached down and Peter felt her fingernail tips slide across his butt crack, grab his man, panties and pull them down to the hollow of his knees. The view that greeted her and Peter when he looked back over his girlfriend /boss's shoulder was a glowing red bottom.

"You should be the one working for me, you're the girl in this relationship!"
"OO, Woo Peter Brady you are so maddening!"
Peter did not expect what happened next as his girlfriend and his boss at work pulled a wooden back hairbrush out of her purse.

Valerie spanked his bottom hard up one cheek and down the other and Peter was feeling the deep burn of the hairbrush.

Soon his ass had a crop of red blisters in the center of each cheek.
"Peter I love you, but your behavior is simply childish and I am going to fix it."

"Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, , Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack."
The wooden hairbrush paddled his naughty bottom hard and fast, changing its color to a deep dark red. The force and cumulative effect of the hairbrush spanks caused him to sniffle and buck up off her lap.
"Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack."

Sniffles turned to pleas for the spanking to stop and promises not to brood.
"Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Splatt, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack!"
Peter's wiggles and sniffles had turned into tears and crying.

The spanking with his girlfriend/boss's hairbrush ended.
Peter's bottom a throbbing cherry red as he rubbed it and his girlfriend looked on with glee.
"Okay your right, though for my Piedmont flight I might need a pillow to sit on, giving his girlfriend a slight smile.

"I'm sorry, I really am proud of you and you are a good boss."

Here let me rub some cold cream in your shiny red bum.
Peter's girlfriend reassured her cherry red bottom spanked husband as his sniffling continued.
"I am your boss from nine to five, but you are the boss from five to nine."

"Now let's go meet Greg, Bobby, Marcia, Jan, Cindy and your mom and dad mister."
Valerie naming off all of the Brady Bunch family members she was eager to meet.
Peter actually cooed as his girlfriend rubbed in the cool cream on his burning bottom.
Peter though about what had just happened, her girlfriend/boss spanking him and then cleverly reminding him while she was his boss from nine to five, he was the boss from five to nine. Perhaps there would be two sore red butts sitting on pillows during the Piedmont Flight!

End of Part One:
Comments and story alerts let me know you want me to continue the story.

Unclespankrr

Re: A Very Brady Panties Down Spanking 1 F/M

Post by Unclespankrr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 am

Sounds to me its been long over due for those Brady kids

Please continue this story ?

UncleJohn

marcy60a

Post by marcy60a » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I thought a number of the original episodes could and should have featured spankings, but none did. If anyone wanted to rewrite any of those with spankings included I would be interested.

-Marcy

muckridge

Post by muckridge » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 am

I'm looking forward to a part 2. And of course when they get to California and meet the family. But do they still have the housekeeper? She could have spanked some butts or maybe being older now she isn't as shy about her actions.