The Discipline And Spanking Company - Part 21

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
edb

Post by edb » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 am

Ashley Morgan looked at her watch and rose from behind her desk. The twenty three year old honors student in journalism and media studies was immensely proud to have landed a trainee position with the Los Angeles Times in their features department, and even though her first article had been well received, she was still a little nervous that the features editor had summoned her to his office. Smoothing down her smart black business skirt, she headed out the door for the meeting with Sam Goldberg.

Walking along the corridor, she stopped in front of his door and knocked, entering when she heard him call “Come in.”

Sam Goldberg looked up and smiled. Ashley was almost like his protégé; clever, quick to learn and very conscientious. Not only that, but she was also very pretty, her shoulder length light brown hair framing her face, a face that reminded him of a younger Jennifer Garner. “Prompt as always Ashley; please, come and sit down, I’ve an idea for a feature article I wish to discuss with you.”

Ashley sat down in the chair in front of his desk and crossed her shapely legs, looking across at her boss expectantly.

“You’ve been with us for three months now Ashley, and all the reports I’ve received have been extremely glowing. I’ve also been reading the background work you’ve been writing, and I have to tell you I’m very impressed, not only with the research work you did on the inner city gangs for Charlie, but also with the readers feedback from your first article.”

“Thanks Mr. Goldberg.” replied Ashley, beaming from ear to ear. “It’s nice when ones work gets noticed.”

“Please, it’s Sam; you’ve been with us long enough now, and you’ve certainly earned the right to call me Sam; in fact, I was so pleased with your article on pony trekking I think it’s time that we let you write your own feature spread.”

“That’s great.” exclaimed Ashley, stunned that they’d even consider her for such advancement after only three months. “What d’you have in mind?”

“Well, no doubt you’ve you heard of the DSC?” asked Sam.

“You mean the Discipline and Spanking Company?” replied Ashley, blushing slightly as she said the word ‘spanking’. “Yes, I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never been there.”

Sam laughed. “I didn’t think you’d paid a visit; I’m sure you’re far too well behaved to have merited an appointment with them. Anyway, the point is they seem to have a thriving business, what with the court and police department work, the corporate clients, the medical referrals from shrinks and therapists, not to mention their ever expanding private client base.”

“Yes, I understand that their business is doing rather well; so much so in fact, that I heard a rumor that they were thinking of expanding their operation.” said Ashley.

“Exactly, and I think it’s about time we did a feature spread on them; you could sketch a brief outline of how the company was founded and how it expanded across the Atlantic, but I think for the meat of the article you want to concentrate on the human angle; you know, interview the clients as they book in, maybe watch as they are disciplined if they’ll allow you to, and then talk to them afterwards to explore their feelings and reactions.”

“Won’t it be a little embarrassing for them?” asked Ashley. “I mean, they’ll have just been punished like, well little girls, and the last thing they’ll want to do is talk to some nosey reporter asking intimate questions.”

“Some maybe,” replied Sam, “but I think you’ll be surprised to find that a few of them may open up; you know, it’s amazing how people will talk to a reporter if they think their names going to appear in print, so I think you’ll find more than enough material to write up a really good article.”

“Fair enough; I’d better get going and set up a meeting with the boss.” replied Ashley.

“No need. I’ve already spoken to their MD, Caroline Fitzroy, and she’s agreed to meet you on Friday. You’ll have all day to talk with members of staff and the clients, and can write up the article for publication on the following Friday; any questions?”

“No.” replied Ashley, rising from her chair and heading for the door. “I’ll spend the next couple of days researching the company so I’ve got some background information, and I’ll call them to confirm the appointment.”

“Excellent. I’m sure you’ll write an outstanding piece, but if you have any difficulties you know I’m always available.”

“Thanks Sam.” said Ashley, disappearing through the door as she made her way back to her office.

Friday morning found Ashley standing on the steps of the DSC, looking up at the company name and motto above the imposing entrance:

‘THE DISCIPLINE & SPANKING COMPANY’

‘We Brighten The World By Brightening Your Bottom!’

‘Now that would make an interesting title for the article.’ she thought, climbing the steps and entering the reception area. Walking over to the reception desk she waited while the girl finished a conversation on the telephone.

“Hello, can I help you?” asked the receptionist as she replaced the receiver.

“Yes, my names Ashley Morgan from the Los Angeles Times, and I have an appointment with Caroline Fitzroy.”

“Oh yes Miss Morgan, we’ve been expecting you. I’m Kristin, and if you’ll just wait a moment I’ll call Caroline and let her know you’ve arrived.”

A minute later Caroline Fitzroy, Group Managing Director of the DSC walked into the reception and introduced herself.

“Miss Morgan, I’m very pleased to meet you.” she said, shaking the young reporters’ hand.

“Please, call me Ashley.”

“Of course, and you must call me Caroline. Now let’s go to my office and I can give you the background to our company before I ask one of our consultants take you on a tour of the premises. Kristin, could you arrange for a pot of coffee please.”

“Of course Caroline, I won’t be a moment.” replied the receptionist.

Over coffee, Caroline gave Ashley a brief history of the DSC, how she’d started the company with a single office in London before expanding into the US after she’d detected a market for her particular brand of services. Subsequent operations had been so successful that she was in the process of expanding both the New York and LA offices, and scouring Miami for potential sites to open up a third office.

“Well Ashley, that’s a brief outline of our company history, but I understand that your article will focus more on the human side of the operation.”

“That’s right. I want to write about the diversity of your clients, why they are here, and the feelings they experience before, during and after they’ve undergone correction.” replied Ashley.

“Well there are many reasons why they visit us. As you know, the company was originally set up so that employers could send errant employees for a short, sharp shock; they didn’t want to lose an otherwise valuable member of staff, but at the same time felt that a little corrective discipline would give them pause for thought. However, we soon discovered that our services were being sought after by a far wider range of people and organizations. The courts soon saw the merits of our brand of punishments, and rather than clog up the prisons and probationary services they started sentencing convicted miscreants to undergo correction here at the DSC. In addition, the police and traffic departments were encouraged to bypass the courts altogether and issue traffic citations that could be redeemed by a visit to our offices.”

“So most of your business comes via corporate clients and the justice system?” asked Ashley.

“We do obtain a great deal of business from those organizations, but they only account for fifty five percent of our turnover. We also deal with referrals from therapists, dealing with both relationship and stress related problems, and in addition we also provide a service for private clients, both those who are sent here by their spouses, and also those who are just seeking a little discipline of their own volition.”

Ashley’s eyes widened in surprise at this last startling revelation; “You mean women actually visit you because they want a spanking?”

“Don’t look so surprised.” replied Caroline, amused at Ashley’s innocence. “You’d be amazed how many women enjoy having their bottoms spanked; some seek discipline; others wish to be transported back to a time when they paid the price for being naughty over their mothers’ knee, while many others crave the sexual rush they derive from a sound spanking.”

Ashley certainly wasn’t a virgin, and enjoyed her fair share of romps in the bedroom with her boyfriend, but never having had so much as a smack to the back of her legs while she was growing up, the idea of actually getting turned on by a spanking was way beyond her conventional outlook. Blushing at the thought, she stammered “T … they actually get …. you know ….. I mean aroused when they’re sp ….spanked?”

“Of course; it’s quite a natural reaction for some women.” replied Caroline. “And as I understand, your article is focused on exploring the different feelings experienced by our clients, so this is just one other aspect you can question them about.”

“Yes, I suppose so.” said Ashley, conscious that she really did have rather a lot still to learn if she was going to write a first class article.

“Well now, I’ve asked Kelly Martin, one of our vice-presidents, to show you around the facility, and she’s contacted a number of our clients who are visiting us today. Understandably not all wished to be interviewed, but you’ll be pleased to hear that three have agreed to meet and talk with you.”

At that moment there was a knock at the door and a striking blonde entered the room. “Ah Kelly, perfect timing as always.” said Caroline. “I’d like you to meet Ashley Morgan of the LA Times; Ashley, this is Kelly Martin, one of my trusted VP’s.”

Ashley stood and shook hands. “It’s nice to meet you, and I’d like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to show me around your facilities.”

“It’s my pleasure.” replied Kelly. Turning to Caroline she asked. “If you’ve finished your briefing we’re ready to begin; Hayley Greene is due here in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes of course. Go right ahead, and I’ll see you both later on this afternoon.”

As Ashley followed Kelly out of the office, she noted they were taking a different route back to reception. “I thought you’d like to see the spanking booths before we meet your first client, just so you know what to expect.” said Kelly, opening a door and ushering Ashley inside.

For a moment the young reporter stood transfixed, looking from right to left as she took in her surroundings: eight glassed in booths arranged along a central corridor, four on each side. At the same time she could hear what could only be the unmistakable sound of a palm meeting a feminine bottom, accompanied by gasps of anguish.

“We’re a little quiet at the moment, but the days’ business will soon pick up.” said Kelly, ushering her charge along to view one of the booths.

Ashley’s eyes were agog as she looked inside; what was clearly the body of a young woman was bent over a woman’s knee, but the only thing Ashley could see was a reddening bottom jutting up in the air, the owners orange cotton panties hanging in a tangle around the hollows of her knees, leaving the aforementioned derriere quite bare as it underwent what could only be described as a very sound spanking, each cheek rippling under the impact of the woman’s palm as it rose and fell.”

“Oh my word.” gasped Ashley.

Kelly looked at the card displayed in the glass front of the cubicle. “Jodi Anderson, twenty five years old, sent by the traffic department for speeding on the freeway.”

If Ashley hadn’t been mesmerized by the sight before her eyes, she might have wondered if the DSC imposed a speed limit of its own, because if so Jodi’s legs, pumping up and down in distress as her bottom took on a fiery hue would certainly be breaking it!

“That looks quite painful.” said Ashley, unable to take her eyes off Jodi’s wriggling backside.

“I can assure you it is,” replied Kelly, “but Jodi should have thought of that before using the freeway as a racing track. Anyway, we’d better leave her and go and meet your first client of the day.”

Taking a final backwards glance, Ashley followed Kelly out of the punishment room and entered reception, noting that there were already three clients waiting to be met by a consultant, each sitting nervously in the waiting area with downcast eyes, no doubt reflecting on the imminent danger their bottoms were facing.

“Kristin, has Hayley Greene arrived yet?” asked Kelly.

“Not yet, I’m expecting her any minute now.”

“Is Hayley my first interview?” asked Ashley.

“Yes. Hayley Greene, a twenty four year old secretary with a firm of accountants. Seems she has a liking for rather long lunches with her girlfriends, and her employers have had enough. Warnings don’t seem to have worked, so they’ve sent her to us to see if a well warmed bottom might change her attitude. Ah, and if I’m not mistaken, here’s the young lady herself.”

At that moment a flustered blonde rushed up to the desk, clearly out of breath. “I’m not late am I?” she asked.

Kristin gave her a reassuring smile. “If you’re Hayley Greene then no, you’re not late, so don’t look so worried.”

“Thank god; the bus seemed to take an age, and I was sure I’d be late; and yes, I’m Hayley Greene.”

“Well Miss Greene, welcome to the DSC; my name is Kristin, and may I introduce you to your discipline consultant, Miss Martin.”

The flustered girl turned to look at Kelly, gulping as she came face to face with the women who would shortly be dealing with her.

“Hello Hayley, my names Kelly Martin, but until your punishment is over you will call me Miss; is that clear?”

“Yes Miss.” replied Hayley nervously.

“Now when I spoke to you yesterday you told me you were willing to talk to a reporter from the LA Times, so I’d like you to meet Ashley Morgan. She’ll be asking you a few questions and will witness your punishment.”

“Hello Hayley.” said Ashley, trying to put the agitated secretary at ease with a warm smile. “I can see you’re rather nervous, but I won’t bite. All I want to do is ask you a few questions; is that okay?”

“Yes, it’s fine by me.”

“Thank you. Can you give me the background as to why you’re visiting the DSC today” asked Ashley, pulling a note book out of her bag.

“Well, there’s a group of us who trained at the same secretarial college that now work in LA for a variety of professional firms, and we keep in touch with each other by meeting for lunch a couple of times a week. You know how girls can be when they get talking; the time just seems to fly by, and before you know it we were half an hour late before we returned to work.”

“You mean this has only happened once?” asked Ashley, a little surprised that she’d been sent to the DSC for this minor offence.

Hayley giggled shyly. “Oh no, my boss isn’t that strict. I’m afraid we all made a bit of a habit of taking long lunches, and to start with my boss just gave me a ticking off which I didn’t take any notice of. Eventually, after countless times, he threatened to send me here, but I didn’t really believe him. Silly me as it turns out, because two days ago I was late yet again and as you can see, here I am.”

“Did he give you an option?”

“Oh yes; either report to the DSC for a sound spanking or clear my desk. Well it wasn’t much of a choice really; I earn a good salary, a bonus and I have a pension. Plus I like working for my boss; he’s kind and considerate, doesn’t shout like some I know, and if he asks me to stay on late to finish some work for him he always gives me the fare for the taxi ride home.”

“Excuse me Hayley.” said Kristin, interrupting the conversation. “If you could just sign here please; there’s no need to pay, as your boss has already covered that; he told me it’s tax deductable.”

Hayley signed the form and turned back to Ashley. “If I’m honest I know I’ve let my boss down; he’s given me enough chances, so when he told me I deserved to have my bottom spanked it wasn’t just a surprise, but also made me feel deeply ashamed because I knew he was correct.”

“Have you been spanked before?” asked Ashley.

“Yes, a few times when I was growing up, but the last time was when I was eleven, and I thought I was too old even then!”

“Yes, well I’m afraid you’re about to discover you’re not too old now, so if you’ll follow me we can get started.” said Kelly, opening the door to the side of reception and ushering both Hayley and Ashley into the punishment room.

As Ashley passed the second booth she glanced across and noticed Jodi standing with her nose in the corner, her orange panties bunched around her knees displaying her bare bottom, the red cheeks clearly showing the effects of the spanking she’d just received.

Kelly led the two girls into one of the punishment cubicles, pausing to place the punishment card in the holder on the front window. Ashley noted that Hayley looked decidedly uncomfortable as she eyed the spanking chair placed in the centre, no doubt nervous at the prospect of receiving a spanking for the first time in over thirteen years.

Kelly walked over to the chair and sat down, smoothing her skirt before beckoning Hayley to come and stand by her right side. Ashley moved to the side window, watching as the penitent secretary complied, eyes downcast as she waited to be put across the knee.

“Right young lady, over you go.” said Kelly, taking hold of Hayley’s elbow and, with what seemed to Ashley to be effortless ease, drew her up and over her knee, leaving her hanging in mid-air, neither her feet or hands able to touch the floor.

Ashley continued to watch as Kelly took hold of the hem of Hayley’s black skirt and, due to its tight fit, ease it gradually up, first one side, then the other, revealing more and more of her suntanned legs during its progress north. The gusset of her panties came into view, and with one final tug Kelly freed the skirt from the tight embrace of her hips and hitched it onto her back, partially obscuring her white blouse.

Ashley stared at the sight revealed; Hayley possessed an extremely curvaceous derriere, covered in a pair of green and white patterned silk panties, the soft material hugging her curves like a second skin. Second skin or not, Kelly clearly had other ideas for Hayley’s last vestige of modesty, as she slipped her fingers into the delicate waistband.

As her panties were slipped down, Hayley groaned in consternation at this final humiliating indignity. Ashley turned her head to see Hayley looking up at her, a look of self-pity crossing her face as she blushed furiously, all too obviously ashamed to be displaying her bare bottom in such a lewd and undignified position as her panties settled ingloriously around her knees.

Ashley heard Kelly lightly slap the bared cheeks a couple of times and noted she took a firmer grip around Hayley’s waist before she raised her right hand and delivered a smack that seemed to reverberate around the cubicle, a slight imprint of her palm left in its wake.

As Kelly settled into a steady rhythm, alternating between each cheek, Ashley watched in almost morbid fascination as Hayley’s derriere rippled and undulated, changing colour as the spanking progressed from a golden suntan, testament to hours of sunbathing on the roof terrace of her apartment, to a livid red that looked for all the world as if her cheeks had been flambéed over a hot grill.

Flambéed or otherwise, the heat certainly seemed to be getting through to Hayley, who scissored her legs up and down, gasping in dismay as her tender under-curves were attended to by the expert hand of Kelly, causing the prostrate secretary to burst into tears as the pain seemingly finally overwhelmed her.

The spectacle made a profound impression on Ashley, surprised at how a simple hand spanking could cause a young woman of twenty four to act like an eight year old, and as she watched Kelly bring the punishment to a conclusion, she fleetingly wondered how she would have reacted if she had found herself in the same position.

With a final six stingers that caused howls of dismay, Kelly rested her hand on the inflamed derriere and waited a few moments for Hayley to settle down, no doubt relieved that her punishment was over as she tried to halt the flow of tears streaming down her face.

When Hayley finally gained control of her sobbing, Ashley watched as Kelly lifted her up from her knee and gently guided her to a corner. “Okay Hayley, I want you to spend five minutes in the corner while you think about why you’ve just been spanked like a silly little girl. Maybe when you have reflected on that you may feel less inclined to take the irresponsible attitude that led to your punishment today, and hopefully we will not be seeing you here again.”

“Yes Miss.” replied Hayley, sniveling with her nose in the corner, all too conscious that her panties were puddled around her ankles as she displayed her bright red bottom to anyone who may happen to be passing the cubicle at that moment.

After a couple of minutes Kelly turned to Ashley. “Well, I think you might like to conclude your interview while she’s still in the corner. It’ll still be fresh in her memory, so I think you may gain a real insight as to how she actually feels. I’ll leave you too it.”

As Kelly took the card from the window and left for reception, Ashley walked over to Hayley. “I know it seems like a silly question, but how are you feeling?”

Hayley turned to look at the young reporter, still keeping her hands on her head. “Sore and chastened; I’ve never been so embarrassed in all my life; it was just awful.”

Ashley nodded but said nothing, wanting Hayley to explain in her own time, in her own words.

“I mean, I knew what to expect when she put me across her knee, having been over mom’s knee on a number of occasions, and I wasn’t even surprised when she lifted my skirt, but I didn’t expect her to take my panties down. Mom never did that, so I was absolutely mortified when she slipped them down.”

“I know.” said Ashley. “I saw the look on your face.”

“It was so embarrassing; I think I’d have preferred it if she’d just taken them off completely, but to leave them hanging around my knees; well, just the feel of them made me even more conscious that my bare butt was sticking up in the air, about to be spanked like a naughty girl. And god can she spank; mom’s spankings were a walk in the park compared to what she dished out. My backsides still on fire, and I’m wondering when I’m going to be able to sit comfortably!”

“Well, you are quite red back there.” said Ashley, taking another look at the bright red cheeks.

“Don’t I just know! Well you can be sure of one thing; I’m not giving my boss any more excuses to send me here for a repeat performance. Absolutely not; once was more than enough and I’ve learnt my lesson.”

Ashley raised her eyebrow at this, making a note that it seemed the methods employed by the DSC really did work, if Hayley’s reaction was anything to go by.

“Well Hayley, I’d like to thank you for allowing me to interview you; just one thing, do you want your name to appear in the article, or do you want to be an anonymous client?”

“You might as well use my name; I mean, if it serves as a warning to other girls it might ensure they avoid a painful visit here, and anyway, how much more embarrassing can it be than being interviewed by a reporter with my bright red bottom on display?”

Ashley giggled at that. “I see what you mean; it’s not every day I get to interview a girl with her panties keeping her ankles warm.”

Hayley looked down and grinned. “I suppose not, but can I pull them up now?”

“Well, it’s not really for me to say, but as Kelly’s left and I think you’ve done more than five minutes in the corner I don’t see why not.” replied Ashley.

“Thanks.” said Hayley, stooping down and shinning her panties up.

“Well, I better leave you now, but they’ve got your address at reception, so I’ll make sure you receive a copy of the first edition of my article.”

“I appreciate that, thanks.” replied Hayley, rolling her skirt back into place. “I think I’d better just go and make myself look presentable before I go back to work and face the boss.”

Leaving Hayley to visit the restroom, Ashley made her way back to the reception where Kelly was going through the appointments with Kristin, wondering who she’d be interviewing next.

debrawest

Re: The Discipline And Spanking Company - Part 21

Post by debrawest » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

nice story
wish i were waiting tobe next

comehither

Post by comehither » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Nice story. Completely unrealistic (sending an employee to be spanked), but interesting to read. I like the idea of the spanking booths.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am

Here is an idea I am sure many of us out here would enjoy as you continuing this delicious storyline.

The reporterette needs to return to her boss with her story and find out to her chargrin he is not impressed.

He explains to her a reporter must feel the story to effectivily tell the story.

He suggest she submit to a spanking at the shoppe for failing to capture the emotional flavor of the story assigned to her as a reporter.

She balks at taking a spanking, but changes her mind when she is told her job is on the line uless she puts her butt on the line!

sweetansassy

Post by sweetansassy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 am

OMG!! Having never been spanked r/l in front of anybody, I almost think having a third person in the room, not to mention the glass window enabling anybody that passed to also see, might possibly be almost as bad as the spanking itself. Almost. But I loved your writing style, and couldn't help but wonder if Ashley, herself, would eventually find her own bottom on the receiving end, as DisciplinaryArtSpanking mentioned.
Great storyline. Will be anxiously watching for part 22. Thanks for writing. hugssssssssssssssssssssss

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Wow, Kelly can sure spank! Now we have to wait for the next part...

two-way

Post by two-way » Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 am

Great story. A public spanking.....brrr! A fantasy for sure.

deagle

Post by deagle » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I like DisciplinaryArtSpanks suggestion. I hope the reporter gets spanked in the next part.

deagle

Post by deagle » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:12 pm

I like DisciplinaryArtSpanks suggestion. I hope the reporter is spanked in the next part.

roland45

Post by roland45 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 am

good story. gives me some entreprenual ideas hehe