Leveraging Her Panties For a Spanking: Part Two M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Leveraging Her Panties For a Spanking: Part Two M/F

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 am

Disclaimer: I do not own the television show Leverage or any of the characters in the show. I am just a fan who loves the witty show and Parker’s bottom! There is no financial gain to me for writing this story.

The Boston Loft:

“Seems our boy has a thing for spanking women” Nate opened the meeting.

“That’s our in, a pretty shapely bottom for him to spank.”

Sophie and Parker both sit up in their chair as a tingle goes through their bottoms.

“Parker, Sophie, stand up and bend over, so we can find the right match for the con.”

Elliot and Alec nod their heads in agreement as Team Members Sophie and the younger Parker get up from their seats and bend over their bottoms facing the men.

The view greeting the men was quite spectacular, while demeaning to the women it was extraordinary to glazed eyed men.

Sophie spoke up, “Is this really necessary Nate?” Parker waited with baited breath for her leader’s answer.

“Yes Sophie it really is, we need a hook and in previous cases it may have been a pretty face in a tight skirt, but through our research we know he secretly attends Red Moon Parties and we can exploit that knowledge.

“But” Sophie tries to protest as Nate cuts her off.

“But, nothing the bottom line is we need an in, that won’t raise his suspicions to get back the orphanage’s money this crook took and it is our mission to trick him into us getting back.

“You want me to let him pop my butt?” Parker asked.

“That depends Parker on which of your butts best matches his desires.”

“Nate I know we all have our butt’s on the line from time to time to right a wrong, but this really is beyond the call of duty!”

“Sophie, so is an orphanage full of deserving girls and boys not having a warm home.”

“Yeah but it’s our warm butt’s your suggesting.” Parker said with a cute pout.
“Here is what we know ladies, this is a private spanking party attended by movers and shakers of the Boston//New York Corridor.” While there are no bare bottom spankings allowed at the Westin Copley Hotel, they are allowed to spank ladies bottoms on their panties.”

“Their panties,” Sophia and Parker remarked in a chorus of concern.”

“Well, yes The Red Moon Parties are allowed in the ball room to raise skirts or lower pants and spank naughty young ladies on their bottoms.”

“I don’t know Nate, seems a little far to set up a mark.” Sophia states.

“I disagree Soph, since he likes to spank bottoms, he is most likely to let his guard down and let one of you can complete the con. The question is which one of you is best his type and can take a credible spanking to get him to hire her for his secretary.”

Parker and Sophie are still bent over both sporting a lovely naughty visible panty line across the seat of their skirts. In Parker’s case her baby fat ass had been poured into the tight white above knee skirt. Her panty lines were obvious as was the dark outline of her black bikini panties beneath her white clingy skirt.

“Nate, just what degree of a spanking are you expecting here?” Sophie asked.

“Pull your skirts up and stay bent over, so we can examine your panty clad bottoms.”

Both ladies play along and raising their skirts high on their backs, each revealing their panty clad bottoms stretched tight across their delineated butt cheeks.

“Well this answers my question.” Parker sarcastically adds.

“Answer me this is our “Mark” Did he grow up in Britain or America?” Nate ask

“I am not sure, I am still researching that.”

Parker had a hard time expressing her emotions, but she remember the guy in the pub popping her bottom when she was the cocktail waitress in a short dress and she had successfully taken his cell phone with a sigh, “humph”

Nate was right her ass did keep men distracted! She looking back at Nate and giving him a wry smile

Nate walked over and to Parker’s surprise pulled her sheer black bikini panties off her bubble butt bottom.

“Hey, umm, what’s up with this? You pulled my panties down!”

Parker the pretty blonde twenty- something was still having trouble expressing her true feelings about what Nate was doing to her.

“Parker I need to see your bare bottom, so when I do the test spanking I won’t bruise your bottom.”

Alec & Elliot chime in, “that makes perfect sense smiling at Parker’s predicament.

“Okay, I guess just don’t spank me to hard.” Parker said.

“Parker it has to believable for Art to take the bait, but I will start out with a warm up.”

Nate started spanking Parker’s upraised milky white bubble butt in a pattern of five hard spanks.

“Spank, upper right cheek Spank, upper left cheek Spank, lower right cheek, Spank, lower left cheek and “CRACK” the hardest spank of all right across the tender crevice of both mouthwatering bottom cheeks. Parker’s pops soon turned her upturned butt pink with a slight sting.

Nate put an arm around the bent over Parker and her proffered bottom and continued the spanking pattern, though a little harder, each cycle.

Ten-Fifteen-Twenty-Twenty five-Thirty-Forty-Forty Five-Fifty Hard Spanks.

“Spank, upper right cheek Spank, upper left cheek Spank, lower right cheek, Spank, lower left cheek and “CRACK” the hardest spank of all right across the tender crevice of both mouthwatering bottom cheeks. Parker’s pops now had turned her upturned butt a glowing red with a fierce accompanying sting.

Parker had a dilemma, she could demand the spanking stop and let Nate down on the mission, or continue to endure his hard bare bottom spanking, which would prove her worth to the team.

Elliot and Alec looked on with amazement at the bright red color of Parker’s butt,
while Sophie looked at her coming attraction.

It was time for Parker’s finale, a spanking that would pass Art’s judgment to hook him into their sting! Nate grabbed Parker lower down by the waist for what was coming next.

“This may hurt more, but is essential to providing one of you cover tomorrow night.”

“What do you mean? My butt hurts so much already!”

“Hang on Parker, I’ve changed my mind. You must have marks on your bottom for tomorrow night if this is going to be credible!”

“You’re going to leave Marks?” Parker whines.

“Yes Purple Marks Parker! This wooden hairbrush should do the trick quite nicely.”

Nate reaches over and picks up a wooden hairbrush and Parker wiggles her quivering red butt to get away. She is no match for Nate who has leverage with her already bent over.
Nate bent her over further until her long blonde hair nearly touched the floor.

Nate cocked back his wide wood backed hairbrush and brought it whistling down with as much force and as hard as he could. Parker tensed her ass cheeks in fright.
Parker felt the whoosh as the wooden hairbrush cut through the air on its way to delivering a stinging spank low down on her bottom cheeks where she will feel it when she sits later that afternoon.... "CRACK"!!
"ONE" Parker howled in pain as the swat dug deep into baby fat virgin flesh.
The bright red angry swatch sprang to life instantly under the sheer panties as the pretty teen stood up and clutched her now burning ass with both hands as she tried to protect her abused rear end flesh. The pretty blonde thief was soon pushed back over back into her bent over position trembling red ass up. "WHAPP"
Nate quickly spanked Parker's still ivory white ass crack with his large hairbrush and with another shriek of pain the young shoulder length blonde haired girl pulled her hand away from her butt and quickly put them on her tear stained cheeks. Parker could not believe it her twenty spanks were not going to be with his hand by with this horrible wood backed hairbrush.
Her boss laid the second blotchy angry red mark right on top of the first one. A light purple bruise began to almost appear immediately

CRACK! SMACK! THWACKK! SPATTT!

Flouncing her bright red butt around. WHAPP! THWACKK!

"AAAAAAAOWW! AAAAAAAOOOOO! OOOOOHHHH!"

Parker whimpered out through pucker pouting lips.
"Oh please Nate, please no more! I am burning up back there.

"You don't realize how much a bare hairbrush spanking HURTS a woman."

"SPLATT! SPLATT! SMACK! WHACK! CRACK! CRACKK! WHACKK!

"My, My, BOTTOM!”My ASSUHHH! OWW Please No Mor-ee-ouch" wailed Parker.

Nate gave her a series of stinging licks of hairbrush wood that now had her now tomato red jiggling bubble butt doing a dance for her appreciative audience.

Parker whimpered and nodded her head in complete affirmation as her bottom burned and her boss pulled the sheer black bikini panties down further off her red and purple hot bottom cheeks.

The pretty blonde thief with a freshly spanked bottom still glowing a bright red with splotches of purple from the sound spanking Nate had just given her in front of her colleagues.

Our Mark did he grow up in Britain or America?” Nate asked as Parker sniffled.

“This is some heavy duty encryption he must have been in the OSS or CIA.”
Alec said, as he looked at Elliot and nodded his head in agreement, the intelligence request completed.

Diabolically they had enjoyed watching Parker take her spanking and wanted to see their British Arse team member get the British version of a spanking common across the pond.

Stalling for time there wish was granted as Nate moved behind and to the side of Sophie.

“Okay, Sophie it’s your turn and…”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
End of Part One:

What should happen to Sophie?

Please share your comments and be sure to add this story to your alerts for guaranteed surprises with twist and turns as the story develops. feedbackrba@yahoo.com

goodgulf

Re: Leveraging Her Panties For a Spanking: Part Two M/F

Post by goodgulf » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

I can see Parker doing anything for orphans.

Then blowing up the guy who tried to take money from them... I wonder if she'll stab him with a fork after he spanks her?
(No, she's not really that crazy, but that's the sort of thing she does when she wants to avoid small talk).

Goodgulf