My first real spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
amber26

My first real spanking

Post by amber26 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm

I grew up in a small town. It was pretty laid back. Not much to do. When I was young I got an occasional swat or two on my butt when I got in trouble from my parents. Nothing too significant. The last one I had was when I was about 7 or 8. Then when I was 15 my dad got a new job and we moved. Our new town was bigger and had a lot more action. I had been in public schools all my life and was going to enroll in the high school in the new town. Wouldn't you know the first week we moved that summer, the big news was how a party with the high school kids got busted. They had liquor, drugs and a girl was assualted. Mom and dad then said, "No way are you going there!" And actually I was a little worried about it. I was used to that type of stuff. So my only alternative was a Catholic all girls school. The school was only a few blocks from our house. I wasn't too thrilled about being in an all girls school and having to wear the uniform but it was too bad. I loved playing volleyball and basketball and the school was pretty good at both sports. So I was ready to go.

Summer went by fast and it was time to go to orientation and get my uniform and paper work for the upcoming school year. I gott my uniform and the papers. When I got home my mom and I filled them out. One of the last forms we got to was labeled Discipline Policy. In there it talked about the rules and regulations. The last line said that corporal punishment may be used in some cases if necessary. At the bottom of the form it had a line for a parent's signature. I got really nervous and asked my mom "What do you think they would do?" She said "That probably means the nuns could whack your hands with a ruler." She said "Its no big deal, you've never been in trouble in school anyway." So she signed it. Actually, I had never been in trouble in school to her knowledge. I had served a couple of detentions at my other school, but alway made it home before mom and dad anyway. But then again, I wasn't a bad kid, I just would get in trouble for talking, passing notes, and an occassional tardy. The problem is if you accumulate enough demerit points then you get the detenion. At this school, I guess you get whacked on the hands with a ruler.

So the school year started. I was a little nervous at first and on my best behaviour. After a couple weeks went by I hadn't seen any of the nuns pull out a ruler or hit anyone. I started to relax and be myself. Over the next couple weeks I racked up a few demerit points for disrupting class and being tardy twice. I now had 10 points. 15 points in a quarter and I would be seeing the principal. With only 1 week left in the quarter I felt pretty safe that I would accumulate the points. Then the worst day possible happened. I was running late for school in the morning and was rushing to make it on time and not push myself closer to the magic number. Unfortunately, I was just a few minutes late. So I got to class and the nun wrote me up. After writing me up she said for everyone to turn in their homework. I opened my bag to get it. I always did my homework and was a good student. But this time, rushing to make it to school, I must have left it on my desk at home. As I looked through my bag in a panic, the nun stood there tapping her foot which her arms crossed. She then said, "Miss Amber, you are late to school and now don't even have your homework?" I said, "I'm sorry. I did it but I must have left at home when I was rushing to get here." She rolled her eyes and wrote me up again. The problem was a missing homework assignment was 5 points that plus the tardy put me over the top. My stomach turned. I thought I am now going to get whacked with a ruler. I wondered when it was going to happen. Next period went by and I heard nothing. Maybe they will wait til tomorrow? Then at the start of the next class the nun said "Miss Amber, you are to report to the principal's office immediately." I got up and left for the office. I was so nervous I had to stop at the bathroom to pee.

I finally made it to the principal's office. The secretary said to stand outside and wait and Sister Marlene will call you when she is ready. So there I was, a 15 yr old 5'11 girl athelete, and as scared as a 2nd grader waiting my punishment. Sister Marlene then called me in. She was a short, heavier woman with a face like a bulldog and always pissed off about something. She was know as mean Marlene and I was about to find out why. She told me take a seat. And then sat there staring at me. After what seemed like forever, she finally spoke, "I have read your file and it seems to me you think that you don't have to follow rules around here." I said, "No, I don't think that". She said, "Silence! I didn't ask for your opinion. Your lying anyway. If you followed the rules you wouldn't be here. But will take care of that. Get up and assume the position!" So I stood up and stuck my hands out. As I was doing that she reached in her drawer and pulled out a thick leather strap that looked like a belt. I thought, "Oh she's going to hit me with that. That's going to sting." She then looked at me and said, "That's not the position." She walked over and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the desk and said, "Bend over the desk! Elbows flat, feet shoulder with apart." I then realized that strap was for my hands, it was for my butt. So I got into position. Too scared to say anything. She then lifted up my skirt and held the strap against my butt. She then said, "You are going to get 10 licks with the strap. You are not to move out of place. If you move out of position, we will start over." I gripped the desk tightly not wanting to get anymore then I had to. She then brought the strap up above her shoulder and swung about as hard as she could. CRACK! I wanted to scream it stung so bad, but I held my tongue. Then the next one came. CRACK!! My butt was on fire. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I was able to hold it in for the first six whacks but I could any longer. I started crying and whimpering from the whippin I was getting. The next four came quicker. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I guess she sped it up when I started crying. It didn't matter at that point, my butt was roasting. She then said, "Stand up and fix your skirt. Did you learn your lesson?" I said, "Yes, I did. I won't be causing trouble anymore." She said, " You may go to the bathroom or locker room to compose yourself before you go back to class." I'm not sure why but I then said, "Thank you Sister."

I went to the bathroom to wipe off my face and examine the damage. My butt had some bright red stripes on it. It was still hot from the spanking. I then thought about what I did and said,"Amber, what you did was stupid and easily avoidable. You deserved everything she gave you." So I went back to class and had a sore butt for the rest of the day. That spanking was a great deterent. I was on my best behavior and thought about it for several months. Eventually, I slipped up and earned a few more meetings with Sister Marlene's strap. But all in all, like mom said its not so bad.