Analise & John 1: Shooting off Her Mouth (M/F; semi-c; Hum)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
marcy60a

Analise & John 1: Shooting off Her Mouth (M/F; semi-c; Hum)

Post by marcy60a » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Another story from my friend Don, written years ago, again posted with his permission. _Marcy)

Analise and John
by
Don A. Landhill
Chapter 1: Shooting off Her Mouth

(M/F; semi-cons; spanking; nudity; humiliation)

Copyright (c) 1996-98 by Don A. Landhill. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, except that
permission is granted to electronically copy this story to internet newsgroups, fora, and
mailing lists which deal with erotic spanking, provided it remains intact and unaltered,
including title, byline, copyright notice, disclaimer and warning; and provided also
that no fee whatsoever is charged. (If this story is posted in multiple parts, all parts
must be copied together if any are copied.) This story is *NOT* in the public domain,
and you may not copy, print, sell, or distribute it except as specified above. If you
wish any other rights, you must ask the author for permission.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters are the product of the author's
imagination, with no reference to any real person, living or dead. Any similarity to any
such person is purely coincidental. The events described herein are adult fantasy,
intended for entertainment only. The author does not necessarily endorse any such
actions in real life, nor suggest that anyone act out the themes of this story. In
particular, the author does not endorse the use of force on non-consenting people in
any way.

Warning: This story deals with Adult themes, including spanking. If you are a minor,
or are likely to be offended by such themes, please read no further.

Analise hated spending time in the corner. She spent a lot of time there anyway,
because John thought that corner time should be a part of almost every one of her
punishments, and she seemed to get punished an awful lot. As she stared at the walls
right in front of her eyes, not daring to turn around, she reflected on how she had
gotten herself into this situation.

John had made it clear while they were engaged that although marriage should be a
partnership; he believed that the man should be the "senior" partner in a marriage, and
that this included the right to punish his wife for any misbehavior. Punishment,
according to John, could take any of several forms, but the primary one was corporal
punishment -- spanking, paddling, or strapping. Since they were married, he had
followed through on this idea regularly, punishing her every time she stepped out of
line, or violated one of his rules. Of course, whenever he *wasn't* punishing her, John
was the most thoughtful, considerate, loving -- and SEXY -- husband that Analise
could imagine. In fact she didn't want to imagine any other husband -- she just wished
that she didn't get in trouble so much, or that he wasn't so very fond of the idea of
corner time.

John had spanked Analise several times during their engagement, for being late for
scheduled dates, for flirting too much with other men, for swearing (John REALLY
hated bad language), and for being bitchy without any good reason. In each of these
cases Analise had been pulled over John's knees, her dress had been raised or her
pants lowered, and John had applied from 15 to 50 fairly hard hand-spanks to
Analise's bottom. Sometimes, her panties stayed up, but when John was really upset
he took them down and spanked her bare bottom. This didn't really increase the pain
much, but Analise found it surprisingly embarrassing to have her bottom bared for
punishment, even though by this time John had seen her completely naked many times.
Somehow it was different in the context of punishment. Having her panties pulled
down made Analise feel more than a little childish.

Then came the first family gathering to which John took Analise. It was the first
time that Analise met John's uncles and cousins, and only the second time that she had
met his parents. John told Analise beforehand that it was important to him that she
make a good impression, although he hoped that she would enjoy the occasion herself.
The afternoon and the dinner went fairly well, but after dinner Analise had a drink or
two more than was wise. She became abrupt and argumentative. Her voice grew
shrill and somewhat loud. Not that she was a raucous drunk from a rowdy barroom,
but her tone was more than a little out of place in the fairly staid family gathering. A
mild political discussion got more and more heated, until Analise loudly informed
John's Uncle Bill that, "You don't know one damn thing about economics. If you
can't stop spouting nonsense why don't you just shut the fuck up
!" (This was a
particularly unfortunate choice of subject, since Bill made a good living as a CPA and
Business Consultant.)

John hurried over from the other side of the room when he heard that. He had been
deep in another conversation, and he hadn't been paying enough attention to how tipsy
Analise was getting. But now one look told him all that he needed to know. In the
somewhat shocked silence that filled the room, John said to Analise, "That's quite
enough out of you! I can see it's high time I got you home, Young Lady!"
]
There was an icy edge to his voice, which somehow kept Analise from responding,
and even seemed to sober her somewhat. With hardly a pause for breath, he raised his
voice to a normal conversational pitch, and in a cheerful tone, said, "I'm afraid
Analise is a bit under the weather. It's getting a bit late anyway, and I think it's time
we were going. It's been great, everyone -- I'll look forward to seeing you all again
soon. Joe and Phyl, thanks so much for you hospitality. Dinner was just wonderful..."

Under cover of a continuous stream of good-byes, thank-yous, and good wishes to
various and sundry relatives, John got a firm hold on Analise's shoulder and propelled
her out of the room, down the hall, and out the door. (Everyone understood that John
was removing Analise before matters could get any further out-of-hand, but no one
commented on this, since no one wanted to cause a scene. Besides, John had acted so
quickly that no one quite had time to do or say anything, in any case.) Once they were
out of the house, John led Analise to his car, opened the door, and told her -- in a
cutting voice -- to get in.

"But John, I wasn't ready to go --"

"Shut your mouth and get your bottom into this car right now, before you get
yourself any deeper in trouble than you already are, young lady! I've had it up to
HERE, and you DON'T want to get me any more upset than I already am."

Analise got in to the car without any further argument, and stayed cowed and silent
during the half-hour trip back to the townhouse that she had been sharing with John for
the past six months. She was beginning to sober up, and to realize just how far out of
line she had been, and how upset John probably was. When they got home John got
out of the car, came around and opened the passenger side door. He took hold of her
upper arm, and led her into the house and up to the bedroom.

"You're too drunk, and I'm too angry, to deal with your behavior now. I want you
to wash up and get to bed and sleep this off. But make no mistake, young lady, we are
going to have a SERIOUS discussion about tomorrow morning about your behavior
tonight. What you did was COMPLETELY unacceptable, and I do not intend to put
up with it. I'll be in the spare room tonight, and we'll talk in the morning."

With that John left the room. Analise did as he had been told -- she was too scared
to do anything else. As she lay in bed waiting to fall asleep he wondered just what
would take place in the morning. She had never seen John so upset -- somehow she
didn't think that another of the spankings that he had given her in the past quite fit the
situation. She hoped that he wouldn't just break up with her -- she REALLY didn't
want to lose him. How could she ever gain his forgiveness?

When Analise woke she felt very rested and only slightly headachy. She also had a
much clearer recollection of the events of the previous evening than she would have
preferred. She was vastly embarrassed when she remembered everything that she had
said and done, and just how badly she had disgraced herself. She was also anxious as
she thought about what John would say -- and DO -- when she next saw him.

Gradually she realized that there were wonderful aromas wafting up from the
kitchen. John must be making breakfast. Quickly Analise got up, washed up, and put
on a warm quilted robe over her silky nightgown. She went downstairs to the kitchen
and found that John had hot tea and butter toast waiting for her. While she ate the
toast, he cooked and served an omelet that she found simply delicious. She tried to
bring up the events of the previous night, but he put her off.

"Shush, now, dear. We'll deal with that quite thoroughly in a little while, but lets
wait until breakfast is over and you are right as rain again. One thing at a time, dear."

At least he wasn't coldly furious, Analise thought. He was probably going to scold
her, but it didn't sound as if he was going to leave her or break off the engagement, as
she had feared. She could get through anything as long as he was going to stay with
her.

Analise finished her omelet, then had another glass of tomato juice while John
rinsed off her plate, and another one, which he must have eaten from before she came
down. Then he asked her to follow him, and led her into the living room. He sat
down on the sofa, and indicated that she should stand before him.

"Now, Analise, about last night --"

"Oh, John," she interrupted, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I know I
was way out of line -- rude and obnoxious. How can I ever make it up to you -- and
your family? I know I was insulting, but I'll apologize to them, truly I will. Please,
please say you can forgive me." Analise stood waiting to hear his verdict, with unshed
tears glistening in her eyes.

"Well, I know EXACTLY what got into you -- about four drinks too many! Not
that that is any excuse -- it only makes things worse. In the FIRST place, you should
have known better than to have so many drinks -- you ought to know your limits and
stay inside them. In the SECOND place, even with the alcohol in you, you should
have known better than to be insulting -- you were still together enough to make
conversation, so you should have done it properly. You were INDEED way out of
bounds -- and I'm going to make it very clear to you just how upset I am about this in
a minute. I'm glad you know that you misbehaved, and that you regret it. You WILL
apologize to Uncle Bill and the others a little later. However, although I AM very
upset with you, and very disappointed in you, I love you very much and that will never
change. So OF COURSE I am going to forgive you -- after you have paid the price
and made amends, that is. You do agree that this was a very childish piece of
misbehavior, don't you, Analise?"

"Yes, John, I suppose I do?" There was a quaver in her voice -- she didn't sound at
all sure of herself.

"And what do you "suppose" should happen to you when you act in such an
immature fashion, young lady?" (There was more than a touch of sarcasm in the
accent he put on the word "suppose", mocking her evasive answer.)

"Uh. . . . I've said that I'm sorry, and promised not to do it again, and that I'll
apologize to the family. Uh. . . "happen to me"? Uh. . . well maybe. . . I suppose. . .
you COULD. . . well uh. . . you could spank me, like you have done before. Is that
what you want me to say?"

"Never mind what I 'want you to say' -- is that what you really think you deserve,
Analise? Can you honestly say that you DON'T deserve a sound spanking for your
very naughty, childish actions?

Well. . . No I guess I can't honestly say that -- but I'm scared, John. Please don't
be too hard on me, please darling?"

"I love you, and I won't be TOO hard on you, but you behaved VERY badly, and I
need to make this response equally serious. This is going to be a more severe
punishment than any you've had from me before -- a lot more severe. Do you accept
that you deserve -- and *need* -- to be punished quite firmly for your misbehavior
yesterday?"

"Well. . . Uh. . . Yes, John, I suppose that I deserve a severe punishment for my
actions. I'm so very sorry -- really and truly I am."

"And are you going to take the punishment that I choose to give you -- without
arguing or trying to run away?"

"Yes, I will -- if I really must."

"Oh you must, all right. You made your choice, and now you're going to have to
endure the consequences. Now take your robe off, and bend over my lap. Come on,
now -- dawdling is only going to make things worse."

John was sitting near the middle of the sofa, so that when Analise was over his lap
the sofa supported her legs and her upper body, while her rear was elevated over his
legs. He lifted the skirt of her nightgown and folded it up over her back, exposing her
matching, lace-trimmed, briefs. He started spanking her with a series of moderate
hand-spanks. After the first ten the spanks got a bit harder. After the 2nd ten swats he
increased the force again. After the 30th smack her rear was definitely pink all over,
with the color visible through her panties. The next ten spanks were harder yet, and
Analise was gasping sharply at each smack, and sobbing lightly between them before
this set was done.

After the 40th hand-spank, John paused for a moment. Then he said, "Lift up!"

"What? Oh John, is it over--"

"I said 'LIFT up', not 'GET up'. I want you to raise your bottom up off of my lap,
and do it now!"

"But why--" WHAP! John gave her an extra-hard spank, which cut off her forming
protest.

"Don't argue with me or question me while you're being punished, Young Lady.
You just do as you've been told and do it quick. I told you to lift your ass up. If I have
to tell you even one more time--"

"All right, all right, I'm doing it." She slowly raised herself a little off his lap. He
took hold of the waistband of her panties, and began to lower them off her bottom.
"Oh John no, please not on the bare--"

Whap! "You just keep quiet -- if you know what's good for you. You're in enough
trouble already, young lady." John got the briefs down almost to her knees, and told
her, "All right, lower yourself back onto my lap. Your warm-up is over, and its time
to begin your real punishment."

Knowing better than to argue any more -- although she did gasp when John said
that the real spanking was only beginning -- Analise resumed her place over John's
lap. John started to spank her bare bottom. He spanked in groups of five -- five on
her right check, five on her left, and five across the middle of her bottom. After one set
of five in each location, Analise was yelling with each swat. Not far into the second
set her legs started kicking, although it didn't bring her any relief. During the third set
she began to cry -- letting out the tears she had (mostly) held in until then. At the end
of four sets -- 60 hard hand-spanks -- John paused. He waited for Analise to calm
down a bit. After two or three minutes, her crying had changed to a subdued sobbing,
and her legs were still.

"All right, Young Lady, we're done with your handspanking, so get up off my lap.
Come on, now -- up you get." Slowly she got up, her panties falling to her ankles, and
then she started rubbing her bottom -- gingerly at first and then a bit more vigorously
as she tried to kneed the sting out -- to no avail. He let this go on for a minute or so,
and then he said, "OK, that's enough. You stop rubbing your self, and you march your
naughty little bottom across the room and stick your nose right into that corner, with
your hands on your head, and you do it NOW. [Pause] I'm going to count to five, and
if your nose isn't in that corner by five, you will wish it had been. One! Two! Three!
Fo--"

"It's in, it's in! stop counting, please John, it's in!" Analise had gotten herself
across the room as fast as she could waddle, with her panties around her ankles
making her take short, mincing steps. Now she was desperate to stop him before the
count reached the fatal number. Not that she knew what would happen if it did, but
somehow it seemed like it would be the end of the world.

Analise stood there with her nose in the corner. All she could see was a small part
of the wall, so she closed her eyes. She was sure that John wasn't done punishing her,
but she didn't have any idea what he might be going to do next. She gave up trying to
imagine, and let the present moment roll over her. Her bottom was still very sore,
although the worst of the fiery sting was fading. What was perhaps worse was her
embarrassment. It was bad enough to have gone over John's lap for such a childish
punishment. Standing in the corner like a naughty little girl, with her panties around
her ankles and her spanked ass on display was somehow worse. But what was worst
of all was to know that John was furious with her, and that she had let him down
badly -- indeed that she probably *deserved* the childish punishment she was
receiving. It was that that really hurt, knowing that John was feeling betrayed and hurt
by her actions, that she had made herself to look small and childish in his eyes.
Although he had said that he would forgive her, she didn't want to NEED his
forgiveness, and she didn't see *how* he could ever forget her awful, childish
behavior.

John allowed Analise to stand in the corner for half an hour while he got ready for
the next part of her punishment, both physically and emotionally. He was going to
take her farther then they had been before, and he needed to get his own courage up.
He also wanted to let her bottom recover a little bit, *and* to have the humiliation of
standing in the corner work on her spirit. While she was waiting, he got the various
things he planned to use ready for the next phase of Analise's discipline. Finally he
was ready to continue with her punishment.

"Well, Analise, I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself, standing there with
your nose in the corner like a naughty little girl. But then, that is how you behaved,
isn't it -- like a very naughty little girl who was just asking to have her bottom
warmed. I want you to understand something -- as long as we're together, whenever
you act like a naughty little girl, you'll get punished like one, and you'll wind up with
your nose in a corner and your tail on fire. Maybe this will make you think twice about
acting irresponsibly."

"Oh, John, I'm so sorry, I really am. Please John, I'm --"

"And you're about to be even sorrier. Before I get done with you, I am going to
make you the sorriest little girl I can imagine. Turn around and come over to me --
it's time for the next part of your punishment. You're getting a good paddling, Young
Lady, and I hope you learn a good lesson from it."

"But John, I'm already so sore, and I *have* learned --

"Not another word out of you, Young Lady. You get yourself over here and you do
it NOW, or you'll get double what you already have coming. I'll tell YOU when
you've learned your lesson, and until I do, I expect noting but quiet obedience out of
you, young lady!"

Analise waddled back to the sofa where John was sitting as fast as she could, with
her panties still around her ankles to hobble her. All too soon for her taste she was
again staring at the rug with her upthrust bottom positioned over his lap for her further
punishment. John brought his right leg over both of hers, so that she was pinned
down, unable to move her upper legs. From the end table beside the sofa John picked
up a good-sized, classic, wooden hairbrush. He gave her six hard smacks on her left
cheek, laying them on slowly, so that she had time to feel each one separately. He
paused for several seconds after each swat.

Analise was yelling at each SWAT, and sobbing between spanks, long before John
was done. She wanted to cover her rear, but she was afraid of what John might do if
she tried, so she grabbed his ankle with both hands to keep them out of the danger
zone. After John had finished spanking her left cheek, he applied the same dose to the
right cheek, then applied three hard, slow spanks to each thigh. Then John put the
paddle back on the end table.

"All right, Young Lady. You took that fairly well, so that's it for the hairbrush.
But your punishment is still far from over. And remember, if anything like this ever
happens again, you'll get at least three dozen with the hairbrush -- more if I think it's
deserved." John paused for a long time. Analise said nothing, but continued to sob
softly. "Next on your list, Young Lady, is a dozen with the strap."

"But, John, please! I can't--"

"Not one word out of you Analise. You said quite enough last night. You have
only two choices: take your strapping quietly, or complain about it and earn yourself a
repeat of the hairburshing first, followed by the same strapping you would have gotten
anyway, only extra hard. Now which is it going to be?"

"All right, John, I'll be good. But please don't be *too* hard on me."

"You're only getting what you deserve, Naughty One. In fact, I'm letting you off a
bit easy, since this is your first serious spanking from me. Don't expect to get off so
easily in the future -- not for naughtiness this severe, anyway. Now stop talking and
prepare yourself."

John picked up the heavy leather belt that was lying on the end table beside the
paddle. He held it by the buckle end. Then he folded it in two and gripped both ends,
leaving the looped double thickness of leather free in the middle. He draped this
loosely over Analise's already hot bottom. She flinched.

"Can you feel that, Young Lady? . . . Answer me when I ask you a question!"

"Yes, John, I can feel it. Please don't beat me with it, John, please. I'm so sorry,
I'll be good, please, I'll--"

"That's enough out of you. I told you before not to beg to be let off from the
punishment you deserve. This is your last warning -- do it again and you'll get extra
strokes, and you're already in quite enough trouble, I should think." He twitched the
belt, and she flinched again. "You're going to get a dozen sound smacks with this, and
I want you to count each stroke out loud after you get it. Then I want you to tell me
how sorry you are, and why. If you forget to count or apologize, we'll repeat the
stroke. If you lose track of the count, we'll start over from the beginning. Now get
ready -- here it comes."

WHACK! "Oww! [pause]

"Analise!" he said warningly

"Oh, One, Sir. I'm sorry I was rude, Sir." She didn't know why she was addressing
him as "Sir" but somehow it seemed the proper thing to do.

"If I have to remind you again, we'll repeat a stroke.

"WHACK! "Owww! Two, Sir. I'm sorry I got drunk, Sir."

The strapping continued in this way for the next six strokes. Analise's voice was
getting shriller, and her bottom sorer and sorer, but she hadn't missed a count yet.
Then--

WHACK! "OwWW! Ow! It burns so! Oh John, please stop. Please--"

"Analise! You are supposed to count, not beg. Now which swat was that? Or have
you lost the count as well as forgetting to mention it?"

"Oh! That was number nine. I'm sorry I forgot to count, really I am. Ow!"

"You mean it *would* have been number nine. Since you didn't count, we'll
repeat it. And since you asked to be let off, against my direct orders, you get an extra
swat. Your total is now thirteen. Now get it right this time or we'll be here all day."

WHACK! "Ow OWW! Nine, Sir. I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your
family."

Analise received her remaining four strokes without missing the count again, nor
did she earn any further extras. When the thirteenth was done, John unlocked
Analise's legs, and brought his own legs back together so that she was again supported
by a complete lap. He let her lay there and sob for a while, until she had recovered a
bit. While she as getting her breath back, Analise felt John doing something to the
skirt of her nightgown. She didn't know what he was doing, but he wasn't spanking
her anymore, and that was all she cared about at the moment. After several minutes
has passed in silence (except for muffled sobs from Analise), John gave her a little
push, as if to shove her off his lap.

"All right, Analise, on your feet now. Your punishment is not over yet, Young
Lady. Now I want you to march yourself right back across the room and put your nose
back in your corner. I want you to spend some time thinking about the paddling and
strapping you just got, and why you got it. You might also keep in mind that if there is
any repeat of this kind of behavior you won't get off so easily. Now get yourself into
that corner, get your hands on your head, and I don't want to hear so much as a peep
out of you until I call you out of the corner or ask you a question. Now Get!"

Whap! John gave her an open-handed swat on her bare bottom to get her moving.
Analise slowly stood up. Something felt wrong around her rear -- aside from the fact
that it was on fire from her spankings, that is. It felt drafty, somehow. Analise
gingerly reached back and found that her nightgown no longer hung down over her
rear -- instead it arched up high over the small of her back, as if cut away. She
couldn't understand what had happened. She was just reaching down to rub some of
the soreness out of her bottom before going back to the punishment corner, when John
spoke.

"Get that hand *away* from there now, young lady! I told you to get your hands on
your head and your face in the corner, and if you don't obey me right quick I'll see if
another paddling improves your attitude."

Whap! Smack! John applied a pair of additional swats, a bit harder than the
previous one. Analise jerked her hand away from her bottom and waddled her way
over to the corner as fast as she could, considering that her panties were *still* around
her ankles. Still it didn't take long before she was back in the corner with her fingers
interlaced on her head and nothing to see but the walls of the living room. She shut
her eyes and waited for John's next instructions. She felt so ashamed, standing in the
corner like a naughty eight-year-old, with her sore, just-spanked bottom on display.

"All right, Analise. Now I want you to keep quiet and stand still in that corner until
I tell you differently. I also want you to think some more about what you did and what
it earned you, and how you are going to behave in the future. Your punishment is far
from over, Young Lady. And by the way, I saw you fingering the hem of your
nightgown a minute ago. You were right, it has changed. I've pinned the back of your
gown up out of the way, so that your naughty, spanked, little bottom is bare for me to
see while you stand in the corner. And as a further reminder, you are going to wear
that nightgown, pinned up, for the rest of the day. And --"

"Oh, no John, please don't make me do that, I'll--"

Whack! Smack! John strode across the room and gave Analise two sharp smacks
on her reddened rear, cutting off her protest in mid sentence. "That's enough out of
you, Young Lady. One more peep out of you, and I'll haul you right back across my
knee for another dose of the hairbrush. So if that's what you want, just keep yelling."
She was carefully silent while he waited for a response. "I didn't think so. Well, as I
was saying before I was so *rudely* interrupted, I'd better not catch you unpinning
your gown if you know what's good for you, Young Lady. You may consider yourself
in disgrace for the rest of the day."

With that John walked off, leaving Analise to her place in the corner and the
company of her thoughts. She was deeply regretting having been so rude and
inconsiderate the previous evening. Her bottom *hurt* and she could feel herself
blushing bright red. She was so ashamed of both her behavior and the childish
punishment it had earned her. She admitted to herself that she deserved every swat,
but she hoped that John didn't have too much more in store for her -- she wasn't sure
how much more her bottom could take. Until she met John she hadn't been spanked
since she was a little girl of eight and a half, and she remembered being very
embarrassed by getting a spanking even then. She found herself feeling very much
like that naughty little girl she remembered being -- although she didn't think that her
spankings then had hurt so much. She very much wanted to touch her bottom, to try to
ease some of the sting out, but she didn't dare. She was afraid that she was going to
get in even more trouble.

After more than half an hour, John returned. "You can turn around now, Analise.
It's time for the next stage of your punishment. Come with me." He took her by the
earlobe again, and led her down the hall to his study. When she didn't move fast
enough to suit him, he gave her a sharp swat on her exposed rear. On the study desk
was a sheaf of writing paper, and a pen. In front of the desk was a wicker chair
instead of the usual padded desk chair. "All right, sit down."

"But I'm too *sore* to sit, my--" WHACK! "Ow!"

"I said, 'Sit down!' now follow orders and no more backtalk out of you, young
lady." Gingerly, she sat in the chair, wincing as it pressed into her well-spanked
bottom. "Now you are going to write a note of apology to Uncle Bill for your rude
and insulting comments to him. And then you are going to write a note to Joe and
Phyllis, apologizing for spoiling their party and abusing their hospitality. In each note
you are to make it clear that you have been punished, and promise not to repeat the
offense. You need not spell out exactly how you have been punished, if you don't
want to. (If this happens again, however, you will be describing your punishment in
detail when you apologize.) Then you are going to write a third note, to me. You will
apologize to me for embarrassing me in front of my family, and thank me for giving
you the punishment you needed and deserved. You will not get up until all three notes
are done, and I have checked and approved all of them. Misspellings, poor writing, or
a bad attitude as shown by the tone of the note will require a re-write, perhaps with
some extra motivation for your rear if the problems are too severe. Now get started --
the sooner you start, the sooner you'll finish and can get up from that nasty chair."

After a long, weary time, all three notes were completed to John's satisfaction. The
first note had had to be rewritten twice, and before the second re-write John had stood
Analise up, bent her over the back of the wicker chair, and applied about twenty hard
hand-spanks to her bottom before reseating her to continue her labors. The note to Joe
and Phyllis had required only one re-write, but the final note -- to John himself --
Analise had had to redo three times before John would OK it, and Analise had endured
a session over the chair-back before embarking on re-write number two, and another
one -- this time featuring the hairbrush -- before the final re-write. But all three notes
were finally done, and Analise had at last been allowed to leave the wicker chair for
good.

"I didn't think you were ever going to get that last note done, dear. But now that it
is, your spankings are over for this piece of naughtiness. Now I want you to put your
nose back in the corner for a while, and think some more about your misbehavior last
night, your punishment, and how you are going to act in future. After a while, I will
call you to the table for a light supper, and then it will be bedtime for you, young lady.
And by the way, since you are still in disgrace, and aren't 'ill', *you* will sleep in the
spare room tonight -- and don't so much as poke your nose out of it until morning if
you know what's good for you."

"Tomorrow we will visit Bill and Joe & Phyllis, and you will deliver your notes in
person, and make such additional apologies as may seem appropriate. Then this
incident will be over, forgiven if not forgotten. However, after we deliver your notes,
we are going to come back here for a talk on what the rules are going to be in this
household in future. I expect that you will misbehave from time to time during our
marriage, and I want to get things quite clear between us as to how such matters will
be handled. Now, before you head for the corner again. Now, do you have anything to
say?"

"Yes, John. I just want to say again how sorry I am for my foolish and bad
behavior. Please forgive me. I'll never do it again, really I won't. Please, John, say
you still love me, Please ..."

"Hush, dear. Of course I still love you -- that's why I took the trouble to correct
your behavior. You were naughty, you've been punished. It's over, the slate is clear --
or it will be after we deliver your notes tomorrow. Now get your nose back in the
corner for the last little bit of your punishment, darling.

Analise got the rest of her punishment as John had outlined. John had said that she
would have to stand in the corner for "a while" -- this turned out to be about an hour
and a half, or a little more. Although she tried to start a discussion with him over
supper, and afterwards, he told her that he wanted her "thinking, not talking" and that
their discussion would wait until the next day -- *after* the apologies had been
delivered. Once dinner was over -- which didn't take long, as it was only a light pasta
and a salad -- he shooed her off to bed promptly. She tried to object at first, saying
that she wasn't tired yet and wanted to talk, but when John asked if she preferred to go
to bed right away, or stay up just long enough for another spanking, she was up the
stairs and into bed in nothing flat. She did remember and obey John's instruction to
use the spare room. It took her quite a while to fall asleep, partly because it was still
quite early, and partly because she wasn't used to sleeping in the spare room. She felt
like a little girl sent to bed early in disgrace -- which after all was what she was, except
that she wasn't so very little.

The next day, John and Analise visited John's relatives to deliver her apologies.
Joe and Phyllis were very nice about it. "Well, these little upsets do happen from time
to time." Phyllis had said, "Particularly when people are celebrating a bit much. It's all
in the family, Dear. And since you assure us that the matter has been properly taken
care of, we'll say no more about it. I do hope that you will join us again soon."

Uncle Bill, other the other hand, made Analise feel like a ten-year-old taken back
to a neighbor's to apologize for a tantrum at a birthday party. "I'm glad to see you're
feeling less boisterous, Young Lady. What have you got to say for yourself?" Bill had
replied to Analise's initial, halting statement that she wanted to apologize for the
previous evening.

"I'm very sorry for my poor behavior last night. I was wrong to raise my voice to
you. I was rude to speak to you in such a fashion, and to contradict you. And my
language was completely inappropriate. John has punished me for my bad behavior,
as I deserved. I promise never to do anything of the kind again. I'm very sorry --
please forgive me. Here is a note with my written apology -- please accept it." Analise
wished that the ground would open up and swallow her as she made this speech, but
she knew that she had to go through with it -- John had made that VERY clear to her
before they left home.

"You're very sorry, are you? You say that Johnny here has punished you, has he?"

"Yes, Sir, he has."

"Gave you a good talking-to, did he?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Was that all? Or did he really punish you? Have you really learned your lesson
this time, Young Lady? Just how were you punished?"

"He. . . He. . . That is, I. . ." She trailed off into sputters.

"Answer Uncle Bill's questions, Analise. I warned you that you might be asked,
and that you would have to answer. Go on now, get it over with."

"He spanked me, Sir. He spanked me and paddled me and strapped me, and he
made me stand in the corner -- over and over again. I really, truly have learned my
lesson, Sir, and I am truly sorry for having made such a bother of myself."

"So you got the paddle and the strap, did you, girl? Come on then, tell me all about
it. How many times? Did it hurt. Does it still sting?"

John thought that Bill was going a bit too far, and he broke in, "Come on, Bill.
This is Analise's first formal punishment -- please give her a little slack. I assure you
that she has been thoroughly disciplined for her misdeeds, and I believe that she
understands her error and is sincerely repentant. Please don't draw this out too far."

"All right, Analise, I accept your apology. You're forgiven. Think no more about it
-- everyone gets out of line once in a while. Sorry if I made it too hard on you. It's
clear that Johnny here is really looking out for you. If I were you I'd hang onto this
young man. Come over and visit again soon -- under more pleasant circumstances, I
hope."

After that interview, which left Analise blushing and stammering, John and Analise
went back to their townhouse. John led Analise into the living room, and sat down on
the sofa. He gestured to her to take the chair across from him.

"Darling, you did that very well. Those apologies complete your punishment, and
you are no longer in disgrace. You are completely forgiven. This incident is now put
behind us -- Uh so to speak. But I do want to talk about our future together, and to lay
down some clear ground rules for our shared lives. I think that this will make our lives
together much happier and easier. I take it that you understand why I punished you,
and you agree that it was deserved?"

"Yes, John. My behavior was completely out-of-line. Thank you for correcting me
and forgiving me."

Now, while I hope that you are never going to repeat that particular transgression,
I am sure that you are going to get "out-of-line" again from time to time. When you
do, I plan to take action. I do not intend to condone childish or inappropriate conduct
on your part. I reserve the right to punish you as I see fit in any such case, but I want
you to expect that a spanking or a paddling will normally be at least a part of your
punishment. I also want you to know, and accept, that any punishments are given out
of love and caring, not meanness or sadism. I also want you to know that I will never
punish you without listening to your side of things, fully. If you truly, sincerely,
believe that your actions were adult and appropriate, I will think twice *and* thrice
before I punish you. Normally I expect to punish you only for actions which we both
agree were childish and harmful, either to yourself or to others. With that in mind, do
you agree to accept punishment when I think that you have earned it?

"Yes, John, I will. I don't want you to punish me, and I hope that I never earn
another punishment, but if I do screw up, I want you to clear the air. I hope that
something like this punishment will not happen very often, however. But please, don't
ever punish me in front of anyone else? Let it be something private between us,
please?"

"I won't promise you that, Analise. If you persist in misbehaving in public, you
may leave me no choice. What I will promise you is that if you are nearing the line, I
will warn you, discretely. We'll work out a code phrase for that. If you shape up, fine.
If not, I'll ask you to come with me and we'll go somewhere private. Bu if you resist,
or make a scene , or go too far, then you *will* be punished in public. But only if
*you* force my hand -- otherwise not. However, if others are involved in your
transgressions, you will normally have to apologize in public, as you did today. This
will particularly be true if family are involved -- and you will find that members of my
family understand the situation. You might say that I am simply carrying on the
family tradition. So, Analise, do you still agree to accept punishment at my orders,
with that in mind?"

"Yes, John. But please, John, please use public punishment only as a very LAST
resort. I think that I'd just die if you punished me in public."

"All right, dear, now let's get to some more specific ground rules. In general I
expect you to act in an adult manner. Childish behavior will earn childish punishment.
There doesn't have to be a specific rule against something if it is clear that you should
have known better. However, there are some things which you can be sure will earn
you a spanking. "

"Lying to me is absolutely forbidden. Our marriage will have to be built on trust.
If you violate that trust, you are hurting both of us, and can expect severe punishment.
In return, I promise never to lie to you.

"I expect ladylike behavior and language from you, Analise. You are free to
disagree with me, but not to curse, swear, rant, rave, or throw a tantrum. You will
treat me (and others) with respect, or be treated like a naughty five-year-old. In return,
you can expect always to be treated with respect and gentility by me."

"When you have agreed to undertake a task, you will complete it, on-time and to
the best of your ability. If you can't, you will let me know right away so that schedules
can be adjusted. Anyone can mis-estimate or take on too much, but carelessness and
negligence with promised tasks is punishable. If I can't depend on you, then you can
depend on me to get to the bottom of the problem."

"Major purchases will be made only after consultation between us. You can count
on me not to violate this principle. I expect the same of you, Analise. If I don't get it,
you can count on me to punish you as you deserve. Trying to hide a purchase made in
violation of this rule will count as lying, and will lead to an additional punishment on
that basis."

"Similarly, money will be handled responsibly. Withdrawals from savings will
only be made as a joint decision. Failing to record checks or credit card use will be
punished. If you bounce a check, you can expect that the punishment will be severe."

"When you have agreed to be somewhere, you will be there, promptly. This
particularly applies to joint social events or anytime when I am counting on you,
Analise. If you will be away from your usual locations for a sizable amount of time,
you will let me know or leave a message. You will be able to expect the same from
me. That way, each of us will be able to find the other when needed. If you make me
hunt for you, you won't like what happens when I *do* find you."

"Obviously I expect your faithfulness and loyalty. This doesn't just mean not
having affairs - I'm not particularly worried about that. It means not going behind my
back, not gossiping about our private business, and generally being supportive and
showing a common front to the world. That doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to
disagree with me, when you have an honest difference of opinion. It does mean not
cutting me down, and not changing a position we have agreed to support without
consultation. I think it should be obvious to you when this rule applies. If you are in
doubt, talk it over with me. Again, you can expect the same things from me that I am
demanding of you."

"I will expect you to take on and complete a reasonable share of the household
duties. We will discuss and agree on what constitutes a reasonable share, which will
change depending on the circumstances and our various outside commitments.
Likewise, we will agree on my share, which you can expect me to do. If circumstances
change, so that you can't do as much as agreed, you will let me know ASAP. Just
letting things go is not acceptable. That is doubly true if the cause is simple laziness or
poor time management. Letting things pile up so that I have to clean up after your
chores will result in punishment for certain."

"I will expect you to dress, and act, appropriately for the circumstances. Casual
clothes may be appropriate at home, sexy ones for intimate moments. In public, you
should not be too casual or too provocative, and on formal occasions you should dress
formally. Again, good sense and good judgment are expected. If you don't use
them, I will explain your error to you, more or less forcefully as the case may require.
Similarly, proper politeness is required in public, and formal behavior where it is
needed. Act like a five-year-old having a tantrum at a party, and I'll treat you as one,
as you have already discovered."

"Now, Analise, do you have any questions or objections to any of those rules? Are
there any others that you want to add? Is there any aspect of this which you want to
discuss?"

"I don't think that those rules are unreasonable, John. I promise to do my best to
live up to them, and I understand that you will punish me if I fail - indeed I suppose it
will be good for me. Two things: what will your warning code be, if we are in public
and I am approaching a spanking? And perhaps more important, you promised a lot of
things to me; you have made it clear how *I* will be punished if I mess up, but what
will happen to you if you break one of the rules?"

"Good questions, Analise. As for the first - Hmm - How about if I say something
like 'Be careful, you're approaching the Red Zone' or 'Careful, Analise, I think that's
a Sore Subject'? Yes I think that 'Red Zone' and 'Sore Subject' will be our code
words, at least for the time being? Is that OK with you?"

"Yes, those sound OK. What about what happens when you screw up? Just how
one-sided is this to be, anyway?"

"Well, I do expect to be the 'senior' partner in this marriage. I wouldn't be
comfortable with you spanking me, and I don't think you really would be, either. On
the other hand, you're right - If I screw up there should be a comparable consequence.
I don't have any good ideas on that, at the moment. If you do, let me know. If not,
lets let that sit until it comes up, or until one of us has an idea about it, OK? I do
promise that If I mess up and we haven't agreed on a consequence, I will take
whatever you impose, after due reflection, of course. Is that OK, for the time being, or
do you have any suggestions?"

"Not at the moment, John. I guess I can live with leaving it that much up in the air
for now. I do hope that it will be a long time before either of us earns a punishment,
though."

"I can agree with that wish wholeheartedly, my dear. For the moment, how about
some equally personal, if rather more pleasant, activities?"

"You'll have to catch me, first, darling!"

John chased Analise through the townhouse and into the main bedroom, where a
tickle fight ensued. This soon changed into vigorous lovemaking. In deference to her
still sore rear, John let Analise take the upper position, and he found that his
forbearance was well repaid.

During the remainder of John and Analise's engagement, there were a few minor
incidents, leading to brief spankings, but no serious punishments, certainly nothing
comparable to the first one. In fact, nothing that involved more than a handspanking.
Their relationship continued to deepen, and their love to grow.

John and Analise attended several more family gatherings, and there were no
problems at any of them. As the wedding approached, there was a round of parties
and dinners, with his family, with hers, with friends, and with various combinations.
Analise was very careful not to overdo the alcohol at any of these, with the memory of
her previous transgression and its punishment still fresh in her mind. She did talk with
Phyllis, and some of the other ladies in John's family. Nothing was said openly, but
she got several little hints that John's methods were not unprecedented in his clan.

The wedding was a traditional one, with the men in morning coats, the women in
dresses, and the bride in white satin. The bride said "obey" in her vow, at which
several of the members of the groom's family smiled knowingly. Their three-week
Caribbean honeymoon was wonderful, and before Analise knew it they were back in
the townhouse, starting on their new life together.

[To be continued]