Neighbors - Part 1 M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
socalswitchyguy

Neighbors - Part 1 M/F

Post by socalswitchyguy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 am

Thought I'd kick this off with a repost of a 2 part story I've gotten a lot of nice feedback on.

© SoCalSwitchyGuy@yahoo.com – all rights reserved
May not be distributed or reprinted without written permission

It all began innocently enough. Since I usually work at home, I’m also the “go-to guy” for the UPS driver, often signing for my neighbors’ packages in their absence. But the one I signed for one just a few weeks ago was something very special.

That day, a knock on my door revealed an attractive brunette in her 40’s, probably about 5’6” with womanly curves and a lovely smile: My new neighbor. She told me she had just moved into the building and didn’t know anyone, but was so grateful that a perfect stranger would go out of his way to be nice to her this way.

I do it all the time, so it really wasn’t as big a deal as Kay was making it out to be, but I love flattery and wasn’t going to argue with her as I smiled and gave her the package.

A few days later, there’s a knock on my door. It’s Kay again, wearing a t-shirt and the cutest Betty Boop pajama bottoms, this time with a bottle of wine and a thank you note. It’s a good wine too. We chat and she tells me she’s been under the weather, which is why it took her so long to get around to thanking me because she didn’t want me to catch her flu.

I grinned and told her in a teasing manner, “I’m glad you waited. Otherwise I would have had to spank you for spreading your germs.” She looked at me in a slightly startled way, but nothing more was said.

About a week passed and I was shopping at the supermarket around the corner when our paths next crossed. We greeted each other and ended up roaming the aisles together as we got our respective groceries.

Since she had more bags than I did, I decided to be a gentleman and carry part of her load for the walk home as we continued to talk and get comfortable with each other. She led me into her apartment, pointed where she wanted me to put down the bag and asked if I would mind keeping her company while she put away her groceries.

We continued our conversation as she worked and I couldn’t help but notice the large wooden hairbrush on her coffee table sitting on a stack of magazines. A mirror facing her sliding glass door hung over the sofa, giving her a view of the outdoors from the kitchen.

I said nothing, but kept alternating between the equally delicious fantasies of me using that brush on her bare, beautifully proportioned bottom and her draping me over her knee for a lap dance of a different kind. She saw me looking at the hairbrush.

“The light’s better in here when I want to brush my hair.” Kay nervously picked up the brush and returned it to the bedroom. While there, she took a deep breath and asked, “Umm…. Gordon…. The other day when you threatened to spank me, you weren’t serious were you?”

I followed her into the bedroom, turned her around and looked her in the eye with a warm smile. “That depends. Did you want me to be serious about spanking you?”

I could tell she was nervous. I took her by the hand and led her to the sofa where we both sat. “I have to confess. I tend to be a tease and a flirt when talking to women I find attractive so I sometimes say things that are a little provocative and perhaps premature. But since you brought it up, I believe that no one is ever too old to benefit from a lovingly administered spanking. I’ve had the pleasure and honor of spanking a number of women over the years, with several of them returning the favor. Those spankings, whether for fun or discipline, have always been consensual. So your bottom is as safe as you want it to be.”

With this, I smiled and gently squeezed her hand.

We sat in silence for several moments as she processed the information. “Do you spank hard?”

I laughed at that question. The way it came out of her mouth was so sweet and childlike. “Hard is a relative thing. I always spank hard enough to bring some color and a deliciously warm tingle to your cheeks. After all, it’s a spanking, right? If it’s a ‘good girl’ spanking, there’s always lots of rubbing and it’s more about a sensual experience. On the other hand, if it’s a spanking intended to deal with naughty behavior, or for that matter stress relief, then it won’t do you any good unless it’s long enough and hard enough to break down those walls and get you sobbing like a little girl. Anything less would be a waste of both our times. A serious spanking needs to end with tears and an emotional purging.”

More silence. We went back into the kitchen. Kay opened a bottle of wine, pouring us both a glass. “So are you saying that every time I’m naughty or stressed out, you plan to spank me until I cry?”

“Kay, you’re getting ahead of yourself. After all, we’re just starting to know each other. But yes, if we come to an agreement that I would spank you when you need it, your real spanking would actually begin when you start to cry. Do you want to be accountable to me in that way?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe. You said some of the women you’ve spanked in the past ‘returned the favor.’ That means they spanked you too, right?”

I rubbed my buns at the warm memories of some of those bare bottomed marathons. “Yes they did. Some with great gusto I might add. In fact, my last girlfriend and I spanked each other at least once a week. It was sometimes a contest to see whose buns got the reddest.”

I could see her visualizing me naked over her lap kicking my legs as her imaginary hand came down on my buns. Her giggle confirmed my speculation. “So does that mean if you spank me when I’m naughty that I get to spank you when you deserve it?”

“Fair’s fair,” I responded. “Assuming we both agree. Have you ever spanked anyone before?”

“Nope. But I’m a quick study,” she said with a big grin.

“Then perhaps I should give you your first lesson. I’m going to use your bathroom. When I come back, I want you peeled down to your bra and panties and standing with your cute nose in that corner waiting for me.”

“Yes sir!,” she giggled as I turned her around and gave her a quick swat. While in the bathroom, my mind was whirling. How hard should I spank her? Should I give her a good girl spanking or a disciplinary one? Was she serious about returning the favor? If so, was she capable of taking me where I needed to go when bottoms up? Time would tell.

When I came out of the bathroom, Kay stood in the corner as instructed, wearing nothing but a sports bra and simple white cotton panties. I don’t know why, but one of the sexiest sights in the world is seeing simple white cotton panties snugly encasing a well-rounded bottom.

I wrapped my arms around Kay, hugging her from behind as I whispered in her ear, “Are you ready for your first lesson in discipline?” She silently nodded her head. I knew this first spanking had to be long enough and hard enough to take her to another place and was determined to give her what she needed.

I turned her around to face me and walked her to the sofa. “I like you Kay. There’s something very special about you that I find incredibly attractive. I think there’s a part of you that wants this discipline, even though it’s going to be painful and embarrassing. I’m going to give you one last chance to change your mind though. Because once these panties come down, there’s no turning back.”

As I sat down on the sofa, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her thighs, letting them drop to her ankles before stepping out of them altogether.

“I’m ready,” she whispered as she climbed over my waiting lap. Now that I was seeing her bare bottom for the first time, I was delighted. I gently rubbed and patted those beautifully rounded cheeks, savoring their softness and shape.

For the next half hour, my hand performed a virtuoso percussion solo on her bottom and upper thighs. Periodically I would pause to rub and remind her to breathe deeply during her spanking.

As her bottom went from pale to pink her response to my hand became increasingly intense. “To be truly effective, you cannot rush a spanking,” I explained. “It’s about more than simply slapping a bare bottom, even when that bottom is as cute as yours.”

I leaned over and kissed the summit of each warm, pink cheek. “It’s about creating a shift in energy and a release. This, my dear, was the warm-up. Its purpose is to prepare your body and your heart for the real spanking to come.” I helped her off my lap and stood her up facing me as I gently cupped her warm buns in my hands.

“Can I spank you now? After all, fair’s fair. You said so yourself.” I reached around her and gave her right cheek a sharp SMACK. “Ouch! You meanie.”

“Your turn will come soon enough. I promise. But first, we need to finish your spanking young lady. Now this time, unless there’s something you’d like to confess, it’s more about general naughtiness and stress release. You’re going to be one sore bottomed little girl by the time I get done with you this afternoon, but since I’m only going to use my hand and your hairbrush this time, this spanking is only going to be medium intensity. Now into the corner with you lassie. I want to see that cute bottom of yours proudly on display.

Now came a perfect demonstration of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. The 15 minutes Kay spent in the corner, wearing nothing more than her sports bra went by in a flash for me. But for her it seemed an eternity from the moment she put her nose in the corner until she could feel my warm breath on her neck as I explained to her that her real spanking was now about to begin. “It will go easier for you if you breathe deeply and don’t fight the tears,” I told her as I led her back to the sofa. “Are you ready?”

“Just a moment,” she said as she pulled the sports bra off, leaving her completely nude. “As long as I’m 90% naked anyway, I may as well be all the way. Besides, it just felt kind of silly covering up my boobs when everything else is on display.”

“Quite right,” I agreed and gave her what began as a quick kiss but lingered for several seconds. “Assume the position please.” She went back over my knee. Now, I massaged some baby oil I found in her bathroom into her cheeks, kneading the firm flesh until the oil was well worked in. “Your job is to surrender. As I spank you, keep breathing as deeply as you can. Here we go.”

With that, I brought my hand sharply on her glistening bottom. The baby oil, so soothing at first, intensified the sting and she quickly started to squirm across my lap.

Again and again my hand came down on her cheeks. Sometimes I would alternate and others I would focus my attention on a single spot, all the time, reminding Kay to breathe and let go.

I could feel her moving closer and closer to the edge. It was time to take this spanking to the next level. I reached over and picked up her hairbrush, rubbing the stiff bristles across her glowing cheeks. “Please…” she softly cried.

The brush did its work, biting into her tender flesh. I took my time, giving her several seconds between each stroke for the maximum effect. WHACK! OWWW! The brush would come down and she would buck on my lap. I would wait until she had settled back in place, then WHACK! OWWW! repeated the pattern.

“That’s it baby. Let the tears come. It’s OK. The more you fight it, the harder it gets. Just let it go.” She started to sob quietly after about the 10th brush kiss. With each successive spank, the sobs became louder and more heartfelt. “You’re doing great Kay. Just let it go.”

I put the brush down and spanked her with my hand, harder and faster as she continued to buck and kick across my lap bawling like a baby. “That’s right baby. Let all that pain out. It’s OK. Just surrender to the moment. You can do it.” It wasn’t much later when she collapsed, limp across my lap. The howls calmed to quiet sobs.

I gently rubbed her back and now beet red bottom. “Shhhhh. It’s over now.” I rolled her over and cuddled her in my lap as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, gently sobbing into my shoulder. I rocked her in my lap, stroking her hair while she regained her composure.

Once she was calm enough, I helped her into her bedroom so she could lay face down on the bed and gently kissed her glowing cheeks. “I’ll be right back.”

After a quick trip to the bathroom, I returned with some cold cream, which I promptly rubbed onto her bottom. She cooed, wriggled and stifled a giggle as my fingers made sure every nook and cranny of the target zone had a generous dose of the healing lotion. Then I covered her with the blanket. “Stay with me, please,” she asked. I lay down next to her and held her in my arms as we both drifted off to sleep.

We both woke at about the same time. Kay squeezed my hand. “Wow. I had no idea.”

reflection

Re: Neighbors - Part 1 M/F

Post by reflection » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Excellent story.