Sixteen and spanked

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
firefly833

Sixteen and spanked

Post by firefly833 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:38 am

"Go to your room, young lady!"

My heart sank. At sixteen years old, I knew all too well what those six words meant for me and my bottom.

"Mom-" I protested, futiley.

"Amanda!" Her voice left no room for argument and I knew from experience that it was dangerous to try. I turned and retreated up the stairs. To my annoyance, my little sister's bedroom door was open and I could hear her giggling with one of her friends. I hoped it wasn't Amy. Her sister was in my class and I didn't want word of what was about to happen getting around the school.

I reluctantly sat down on my bed and waited, my stomach churning nervously. Why hadn't I just gone to the assembly, like I was supposed to have done? It was just my luck to have got caught. Everyone else seemed to get away with it so I had decided to risk it when my best friend had suggested we sneak out the school for iced coffee rather than going to the boring class assembly that morning. Typical that the principal had decided she was sick of students skipping out on assembly and decided to introduce roll call. Six of us had got phone calls home about "cutting class". I had tried to explain that it wasn't really a class I had cut but my mother had been unsympathetic.

I could hear her feet on the stairs and I squirmed. Would I be getting the paddle? Usually it was reserved for "special" misdemeanours and I wasn't sure whether this qualified. I hoped not.

The door opened, and my mother, tall and imposing entered my room. To my relief, her hands were empty.

I stood up, knowing the drill. She took my place on the bed and I stood before her, wringing my hands nervously.

"Bend over," she instructed. I knew that there was no room for negotiation but I did have one request.

"Can I... please.. close the door?" I whispered, shooting a look at the door which still sat open by a bare inch.

"Now, Amanda," she insisted, and with a sigh, I lowered myself across her lap.

I gritted my teeth as she flipped the back of my pleated skirt up, exposing my bottom.

"Move forward a bit," she said, her voice almost gentle now, as she lay her cool hand across the thin fabric of my panties. I shuffled forward an inch, raising my bottom into even greater prominence.

She rubbed my bottom in a circular motion, smoothing out my panties as she lectured me on why I was getting punished. I gritted my teeth, agreeing with her when prompted and resigning myself to my fate.

"Okay. Let's get started. Ready?" she asked, lifting her hand away.

"Yes ma'am."

A second later, a sharp *slap* sounded, immediately followed by a shoot of pain across my butt. She followed it up with a second, then a third, and a fourth. She kept going, spanking hard, and moving around my bottom, ensuring she was covering all the surface. I gritted my teeth and screwed up my face, unwilling to make a noise, especially aware of my sister and her friend sitting across the hallway, no doubt in stunned silence, their faces lit up with glee.

Slap, slap, slap.

It went on for at least five minutes, seemingly a lifetime when you're lying across an angry parent's knee.

"Let's see... (*spank spank*) if I am getting (*spank spank*) through to you!"

An extra hard slap, right in the centre of my left butt cheek and she paused.

I felt the back of my panties being lifted as my mother surveyed her handiwork.

"You're getting a nice red bottom there, my dear," she said, almost jovially. I glared at her feet, from my upturned position, unable to answer in a way that wouldn't earn me more spanks for sass. My hair fell in sweaty tangles around my face as I breathed heavily, willing the pain to subside.

"Tomorrow, you are going to go and see Ms Walters, and apologise for missing the assembly, do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am," I muttered. Why did I have to apologise? No one had been hurt.

"And I want you to explan how you were punished and tell her that you're not going to do it again. Understand?"

What? I wasn't going to tell someone that I had been spanked like a child, it was way to embarrassing.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Mom-" I protested.

"I will call her later in the day to make sure you have," she promised. Why was she being so cruel? A spanking was bad enough but why humilate me?

"Mom, that's not fair!" I blurted, unwisely.

"You need to take responsibility for your actions, Amanda," my mother said firmly. "This isn't negotiable."

"Okay," I grumbled, thinking I would figure out some way around this later on, when I wasn't prone across my mother's lap with my butt in the air.

"Just a few more, to sort out that attitude we seem to be getting," my mom said airly, letting the elastic of my panties snap back with a painful twang, and commencing another flurry of spanks across my sore bottom.

I clenched my bottom and did my best not to squirm away. My bottom felt hotter by the minute and the pain was terrible. By now tears were running down my face and I was unable to stop myself gasping and whimpering.

Spank spank spank!

She finally finished, and we stayed motionless for a few minutes, her hand resting on my warm bottom as I tried to slow my breathing and quieten down.

"You're going to have a sore bottom tonight, and maybe it will teach you to follow the rules," she said simply, giving my butt a tender rub. She eased me to my feet, and I fought the urge to grab my butt and try and squeeze the pain away. I hated to give her that satisfaction.

"Come down in five minutes and you can help me with dinner," she instructed gently, crossing the room and opening the door.

My sister and her friend (Amy, of course!) nearly fell through the door with surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?" my mother asked sternly.

"Uh..." said my sister, trying to think of a reason why they had been hiding behind the door.

"Amy, you go and wait in Beth's room. Beth, you come with me."

I lay face down on my bed, panties peeled back from my hot bottom, trying to let the air cool it, half listening as my mother took my sister into her own bedroom next to mine to deliver the second spanking of the evening.

Daddys_Spankin

Re: Sixteen and spanked

Post by Daddys_Spankin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:59 pm

fantastic and deliciously descriptive.

sgtjoe78

Post by sgtjoe78 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 am

great story, Firefly!

thepreacherswife

Post by thepreacherswife » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am

Very nice. I think maybe Amy needs to be the third spanking victim of the day.