Therapy Session part2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
graycherubs365

Therapy Session part2

Post by graycherubs365 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 pm

I started the car, and asked her name. "Gina, its actually Regina, but everyone just calls me Gina for short." She stared at the floorboard of the car, sipping her coffee intermittently. It wasn't a long ride, but I tried to make as much conversation as possible. "You were very brave to ask a complete stranger..." she cut me off "I didn't ask, I was told" she said. "Well yeah that's true but still we don't know each other and...." she cut me off again. "Listen, Amy, I wouldn't have approached you if I thought you were a chainsaw killer, or a creepy witch doctor. You are a professional woman, you can tell. I was just struck with what you said, and after thinking about it. You were right, I should get what I deserve for acting like that. I want exactly what you said back there, my momma isn't here, so you'll have to do for now" with that she took another sip as we pulled into my driveway.
We both got out of the car and as I peered over the roof, "I hope you realize what you just committed to". She just stared at me for a second with wide eyes. "Lets get inside, its getting colder out here". After getting in and settled a bit, there was certainly no need to rush. She took her time looking around, and asking me questions. I was all to happy to have such an inquisitive mind in my home. Certainly different, it was. It was also going to be different in a new and unexpected way.
"Ok young lady, lets get on with this shall we?" I said as I pointed to my bedroom. "Lets go in here for a little more privacy." I commanded. At the foot of my bed was a large wooden chest, that was hand made. My father had bought it for me on my graduation day from high school. I had seen it at a county fair for sale by a local woodshop owner. I HAD to have it, or at least another one just like it. I pulled it away from the bed and sat on the end of it, which the height of it was perfect for positioning this unruly college student. Strangely, without a moments thought, I emulated my fathers gesture by pointing at the floor just to the right of my lap. She walked over and stood exactly where I was pointing. I looked up at her, and began telling her how rude and unacceptable she and her friend was, and that if I truly had my way BOTH of them would be in this room, and that one would have to watch as the other received what they deserved. "It would be unfair to punish just you for both yours and her behavior. So on that note lets just deal with you. With that I reached out and hooked my fingers inside the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down, panties and all. She gasped slightly, as the cool air brushed against her now naked flesh. I then lightly grabbed her hand and placed my other hand behind her, guiding her across my lap. She sniffled slightly, I could tell that she was already truly sorry, but now she's going to be really sorry. As I placed my non spanking hand against the small of her back, "You deserve this, and I think you will remember this for a good while, I am not going to hurt you, but you will get a much deserved lesson" With that I brought my right hand up, and then brought it down sharply against her butt, making a distinct smacking sound. "UHH" she exhaled sharply. Then I did it again, slowly one after the other. As I continued I increased the speed, like an old locomotive gaining speed down a track. In just a few seconds it seemed, the girl was starting to wail, and cry. I took turns between each cheek, making hand prints after each swat. The skin of her butt rippled with each smack. She tried to block with her hand, but I grabbed it and brought it around to her back. I kept going and she squirmed and kicked. She cried and the tears just flowed. Her bottom was turning deep red, and after about 5 more minutes, I stopped. She took a fifteen minute spanking! My arm was sore from the work out, but her butt was in worse shape than my arm. I gestured for her to get up. Her face was a terrible mess, just like mine was way back when. Her eyes were red and tear stained. Her belly shook from the effort of crying and heaving. She brought her hand up to cover her face, and I reached out and took her by the arm and gently pulled her toward me, and let her sit on my lap. She wasn't very heavy, but it felt so totally different. As she turned and placed an arm around me and buried her face into my shoulder, she let it all out. I hugged her and gently rocked back and forth, stroking my fingers through her hair. I didn't say a word, it was needed. She was wrong, and I corrected her, she was forgiven.
After a while, and getting refreshed she rejoined me in the kitchen. "I just wanted to say thanks for getting me back on track". "your welcome sweety" She smiled slightly....then "Can I come back if I have any more problems?" Again I was floored. "Um- sure, you come back any time and I'll make sure you get whatever you need". "I better go now" she turned and walked toward the door, I followed her. At the door, "Gina, I'll be watching you, and I want you to come back tomorrow so we can talk about this a little more." She smiled, and I shut the door.

Often123

Re: Therapy Session part2

Post by Often123 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:29 am

Very good, Gina has found a substitute Mom in Amy, and gotten some maternal style correction. I hope I'm right in thinking we'll be seeing more of these two and their further adventures.

graycherubs365

Re: Therapy Session part2

Post by graycherubs365 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:33 pm

most likely