Therapy Session part 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
graycherubs365

Therapy Session part 1

Post by graycherubs365 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 am

(fiction- POV)

I lived near a small community college in my hometown. My name is Amy, I am 39, long red hair, and stand about 5'7". All the women on my mothers side of the family were tall, and lean. I have always admired myself in the full length mirror, not in a conceited way, but in a way of not feeling self loathing or critical of my own body. Confident, yes that's the word I was looking for. At 39 I am confident. I grew up in this small town, and many places here have changed, some not. Memories are around every corner, including my old house were I grew up. My parents passed a few years ago on a slick road on the way back from an antique show, next town over. I was crushed, still am to tell the truth. Sometimes I sit quietly on a park bench just across the street staring at that old house and replay the memories, both good and the bad. Playing in the yard, momma scolding me in front of the other kids when I was pulling pranks and misbehaving. Sometimes, I definitely remember those infamous words, " Get inside young lady, you earned a good one". Yeah, I smile now, but not then, NO it was tears and begging, "I promise not to do it again". It never stopped momma, and in some cases daddy had to get me too. They were what now is considered old fashioned, I always got spanked over their knee on my bare butt. Even when I was 17! I was grounded from going out one Friday night, but I slipped out the window and went to the movies anyway. Needless to say, my face was a look of total horror as daddy suddenly flipped on my bedroom lamp as I thought I was sneaking back in quietly and unnoticed. Our eyes met, and I could see the disappointment, then I noticed that he was repeatedly pointing at the floor just to the right of his lap. I knew what that meant, "get over here now!". Well, lets just say my bottom was sore all weekend.
So here I am, established and working hard at my business. I had managed to get money and backing to go to business school, and opened a Certified Accountant firm. things were going well. I never married and never had any children, was always too busy making a life, and professional career. My tolerance has changed as of late, stress from the firm, the economy wreaking havoc on peoples wealth and uncertain future. I was very busy, and always on the job.
One day, while waiting my turn to place an order for a large coffee on the way home, as a pick me up, there were two 20 something girls from the college in line in front of me. The wait was getting long because of the sudden rush into the place, and the two girls behind the counter were taking their time despite the rush. That's not what bothered me, though. the two girls in line were being loud and obnoxious and above all rude and talking with constant profanity and gossiping about a classmate at the college , while using slander and enough foul language to make a Marine blush. As much as I tried, I held my tongue, and just waited patiently. After about 10 straight minutes of this I popped; "You girls didn't get much homeschooling did you?" They both turned and looked at me with vile disdain. " Who the fuck are you bitch?" one of them quipped with a squinty sarcastic tone and look on her face. I immediately felt my face turn blood red and hot, I couldn't believe the audacity! Such blatant disrespect! Before I knew it, I had grabbed her arm, I immediately, in my mind remember momma grabbing me once like that, but not for behaving like these two, then came the words faster than I could ever hope to control; "If I was your momma, I'd pull your panties down right here in front of everyone and wear your butt out!" . At first, there was total silence, you could hear a pin drop, then came more of that girls mouth, "HA well you aren't so let go of my arm, BITCH!" as she shrugged her arm loose from my grip. I immediately came to my senses and realized that I was addressing an adult woman, though acting like a total brat! I backed off, and held my peace, BUT I noticed something. Something I didn't expect, the other girl was looking down at the floor, as if I was scolding her! Finally, their turn came and I also noticed that this girl was more somber and polite when ordering her coffee. The other girl kept up her obnoxiousness, and laughing annoyingly. I got my coffee at last and was on my way home, all the while thinking to my self about what momma and daddy would have done if that would have been me acting like that. OHH, NOO way! My butt could start a fire if that had been me, acting like that, UH UH! Just as I cleared the door and rounded the corner to get into my car, before I could put the key into the door, I was startled suddenly by a girls voice, "Excuse me Ma'am". I turned to look who was addressing me, it was the girl who looked down at the floor. "Excuse me, but I hope you don't mind me saying, but I apologize for how we were acting in there, it wasn't right. It was more of her than me, she's always like that." I was almost shocked and breathless. "Well you should be. That's no way for a young lady to behave." I replied in a smooth tone. "You're also right you know" she said, again looking at the ground in a sheepish manner. I about dropped my coffee, but managed to set it on the roof of my car. "Right about what?" I asked not sure of what she was up to. "My momma would have done the same thing, in fact you reminded me of her in there. I am away from my mom, and I guess being at college has allowed me to do anything I want, things that if my momma knew I was doing she wouldn't approve of." She took a sip of her coffee, and walked toward me now. she stopped right in front of me and looked up into my eyes. Her eyes were almost red with that near cry thing, you could see it, she genuinely felt ashamed. "I know you don't know me at all, and this is going to sound crazy, but I was wondering something...." her voice trailed off into silence and contemplation. "Well?" I asked in a cliffhanger moment. My heart was racing, somehow I had a gut feeling of what she might say next. "Since I feel so bad about what how I was acting, I was wondering if......if....." Her hand was trembling as she gripped the cup, her lips quivered but nothing came out. I straightened my back and stared down at her, I knew , somehow I knew what she was thinking. I quickly regained my stern tone, "Ok young lady get in the car, and you wait till we get home". I wasn't 100% sure of how she'd react to that, but it was worth a try. To my amazement, she replied with a somber "yes ma'am" and then walked around to the other side to get in.

novamale3

Re: Therapy Session part 1

Post by novamale3 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 am

what a great start. I am anxious to see what follows!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

This is a very promising start to what sounds like a good story.

graycherubs365

Post by graycherubs365 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 pm

thank you, part 2 is now up