Nurturing Susanne Chapter 6, Sex, Lies & Micro Tape

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
missiemiss

Nurturing Susanne Chapter 6, Sex, Lies & Micro Tape

Post by missiemiss » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 am

Here's the next instalment of Nurturing Susanne. Like any book, not each chapter is spanking heaven, but it has to scan. And with that, I give you Chapter Six

Nurturing Susanne

Chapter Six

Sex, Lies and Micro Tape

Carole turned the tape box over in her hand absently as she watched the screen. There was Dirk with that piece of white gutter trash. Well, if he thought for a single moment he’d get away with that he didn’t know her very well at all. Not. At. All. She hissed, seething at the sight.

The sound of eleven year old feet running towards her study made her grapple for the remote. She managed to switch it off right as Mark burst through the door, flushed from running.

“Mom!” he skidded to a halt, panting. “Mom, I made the team!” he crowed victoriously.

“Wow, that’s just wonderful news, son,” Carole beamed, turning seamlessly. Vengeful woman to adoring mother in less than a heartbeat. “What have I asked you about knocking before entering my work space?” she chastised him softly.

“I know, Mom, but I was just so excited, and I knew you would be too. It’s, like, epic!”

So exuberant, was her little man. “Oh, you know I am, sweetheart!” She looked at her son with the adoration only a mother should and made a snap decision as she hugged him briefly before he took flight again. That beautiful boy was half of her whole life.

She thought she’d traded up in finally hooking the Loeb with money, but her financial worries merely grew exponentially, and he was lousy in bed, too (and didn’t even know it). She thought Dirk would seek refuge in her arms after his first piece of gutter trash got incinerated, but he’d turned, instead to immigrants and waifs and strays. She eventually became Head of the School Board and rather than attempt to use her influence to rise through the ranks he’d stagnated as gym coach. It had been her brilliant plan to instate him as Head Master expecting the rumour mill would run overtime and he’d be ousted as imposter to the crown, but no, the board hadn’t questioned her motives in the least. No, they had agreed wholly with her suggestion with barely a raised eyebrow. It seems they assumed he’d won the Chairperson over on merit and each had stories about how influential he’d been, how stabilizing his influence was or even her personal favourite, how he’d ‘gone that extra mile’ for some. He’d do that for drug addicted boys who had no hope of ever amounting to anything, but he’d not once asked her to stay. He’d merely wordlessly walked out of their home with no more than the shirt he had on his back when she announced she was pregnant. How she hated that man.

“Carole?” Dan had entered initially behind Mark and now placed his hand on her arm.

She looked at it, blinking slowly. “Hm?” She looked up at her husband, all six feet of lounge lizard. He smelled good. Dirk smelled better. He was exquisitely groomed. Dirk was ruggedly handsome. He was wealthy. Dirk was better. It was just that simple. She’d hated Dirk for his penniless ethics and principals. Principals didn’t pay the rent, money bought real estate, and power and position within the community. But what was left, really? A gilded cage. If only she’d figured this out in her twenties. She didn’t love this man and he didn’t love her. When had everything become pretence?

“Dan, I’m moving into the guesthouse. I am filing for a legal separation.” She heard the words, but they sounded surreal, yet it was the first decisive action she’d made that didn’t benefit her and was honest.

“You are NOT taking my kids away from me!” Dan snarled.

She smiled. “Well, you’re half right, Daniel, but I am going to start with a clean slate.”

...And I’m also finally taking Mark to meet his father, she thought.

Often123

Re: Nurturing Susanne Chapter 6, Sex, Lies & Micro Tape

Post by Often123 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Ah, the plot thickens...

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Indeed the plot doth thicken. The game's afoot Watson.
(Bit short though this chapter - Missie you will have to go see the headmaster for not doing enough writing,) tu tut! lol
Love your story and your excellent imagination!
ben

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 am

Love YOU, sweetheart. I have a sweet and much longer chapter almost finished. Now, you wouldn't want me going off half cocked, would you, boys? ;)

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am

bendover10 wrote: Love your story and your excellent imagination!
ben
I feel so used... All you gentlemen want me for is my mind! :lol:

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 am

Not so, my friend. Lol. ;)

mikeyd77

Post by mikeyd77 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Another good chapter (even if it is a little short :P) And a very interesting twist too! Cant wait to see the next chapter too!
love ya!

freudianchick

Post by freudianchick » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Yay, I'm finally caught up! Missie, this just keeps getting better and better. i am on the edge of my seat! :)

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:00 am

You've all reduced me to tears... maybe all the chocolates i've sent you all has finally paid off!
Love you all for your continued support ox

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 am

*Hands you a tissue and gives you a hug.* Aww, your story has us all hooked. :)