What a summer job! ff

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

What a summer job! ff

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 am

Between my junior and senior year of college I took a job as a lifeguard at a campground. The pay was good, I got to spend my days getting a tan, my night were free and I was allowed to stay in one of the cabins free of charge. Little did I know what kind of education I'd be getting! It was the second week of the season and all and all it had been a good day except for one little girl who had been a pain all day. I got back to my cabin and my room mate who was also a lifeguard was changing for dinner.

"Hey I'll get ready as fast as I can. You'll never guess what I just saw, that little girl who was such a pain in the butt today, well her mom had her behind the showers and now the little girl knows all about a pain in the ass because her mom was spanking the hell out of her! God I didn't know anyone really did that! If she hadn't been such a brat I would have felt sorry for her."

My room mate Lisa stopped dressing and seemed to blush.

"Really spanking her or just giving her a couple swats on the bottom?"

I was a little surprised at the question but was more concerned on what I was going to wear and where we would decide to go eat.

"No REALLY spanking her , her little swimsuit was pulled down and everything. You got any idea's on where we should go eat?"

Lisa was red faced and biting her lower lip and I felt bad I had even told her about the little girl. Lisa was the one who went to the mom and told her she needed to get the little girl under control , I guess she really felt bad about the little girl getting spanked.

'It's not like we have that many choices so we can go anywhere you want."

Lisa was quiet all the way out of camp and had this far away look on her face. Then she shifted in her seat so she could look directly at me.

"So what did you think when you saw little Susie getting her butt spanked?"

I thought we were done with the subject and wished I'd never told Lisa what I'd seen.

"At first I felt sorry for her , I mean she was out in the open where anyone walking by could see but then I remembered how she acted at the pool and if that's what her mom thinks it will take to make her behave then so be it. I know you feel bad about getting that girl in trouble but it's not like it's your fault she's a brat."

Lisa sat there for a second then got a bit of a smirk on her face.

"When you told me about Susie the first thing that came in my head was what a lucky brat she was! Did you get spanked growing up?"

When she called the little girl lucky I almost wrecked the car! I didn't say another word till I got the car parked at the restaurant.

"To answer your question no I wasn't spanked growing up and as far as I know none of a friend were either. But why would you consider that poor girl lucky? God she was naked getting her butt spanked in front of god and anyone else that happened to walk by!"

Lisa squirmed around in her seat and was blushing but had a smirk on her face.

"Well after this you may end up changing cabins but here goes. I was spanked growing up by my mother and she would spank you where ever you messed up, no taking you to your room , I got spanked in the middle of a grocery store , at the lake, hell I got spanked at the doctors office once for pitching a fit about getting a shot. And mom always spanked you on your naked butt she would say anything else was just a warning not a spanking. I hated getting spanked and went out of my way to be on my best behavior just to keep my butt safe. But at the same time I loved playing house or school anything that would give someone a good excuse to spank my butt. As much as I hated my mom spanking me I loved the feeling of being a naughty little girl when it was pretend .... weird I know. As I got older and playing house was too "baby" for my friends I started a club that all the other members had to spank you for you to get in and when you broke any club rules your also got spanked. Then in junior high when you would have sleepovers and of course end up playing truth or dare I added a rule that you could get out of the truth or the dare by letting everyone spank your butt. Once I got spanked for five minutes from four other girls instead of saying if I'd ever french kissed a boy or not. In high school I asked a boyfriend to spank me but his idea of a spanking was to pull my underpants down and give my butt a swat or two then try to get me in bed. That wasn't what I was after and gave up on that idea pretty fast. So I'll admit I've got some wires crossed or something but when I see or hear about someone getting a spanking I always get this weird feeling deep down and wish it was me."

Now it was me squirming in my seat and I was blushing so bad my face was burning. Lisa took my reaction the wrong way.

"Cathy I'm so sorry I've embarrassed you! Damn one of these days I'll learn to keep my big mouth shut. I've never told anyone about the spanking stuff before and I'm so sorry I dumped it on you. Please don't hate me or think I'm some kind of sicko!"

I squirmed in my seat a little longer then looked over at Lisa till she looked back at me. She looked like she was ready to cry.

"Lisa .... uh ... you didn't embarrass me ..uh .. the truth is ... well when I said I was never spanked and none of my friends were .. well that wasn't totally true ... I've never told anyone about this .... I've never been spanked but when I was thirteen my best friend was having a slumber party for her birthday ... and ... uh .. well I was at her house helping her get everything ready ... picking out snacks and movies and stuff .. and ..uh .... well her mom went to the grocery store .... and my friend ..oh this is embarrassing ... my friend asked me if I would give her a birthday spanking she had read about them in a book or something. I remember how red her face was and I knew how hard it was for her to ask me such a thing so I told her I'd never spanked anyone in my life but she was my best friend and she wanted a birthday spanking then I'd give her one. We locked all the doors then went in the kitchen and I sat down and she laid over my lap and I gave her butt fourteen hard smacks and made her count out each one. I helped her up and I'm not sure who's face was redder mine or hers. She stood there rubbing her butt with a grin on her face and I asked if she was happy now and she smiled even bigger and said yes and then how she was afraid that when she asked for the birthday spanking that I'd pull her jeans down. Now I knew her well enough to know that what she was saying was she wanted another birthday spanking but with her jeans down. I told her I was sorry she thought we were done because we weren't and I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down to the floor and put her back over my lap. The second time I gave her fourteen smacks on each cheek and when I was done her little pink panties looked red! I helped her up and she stood there rubbing her butt with a big smile on her face. Then she got a serious look on her face and asked me to promise I'd never tell anyone about her birthday spanking. Well I kind of took advantage of the situation and told her she was really a bad girl for asking me to do such a thing and that I thought the only way I couldn't tell her mom about it was if she got a real spanking for being so naughty. She tried to looked scared but she couldn't stop grinning. I told her to step out of her jeans and put them on the table. Boy did her face get red but not as red as it did when I pulled her panties down to the floor. I put her back over my lap and I spanked the hell out of her little butt for a good three or four minutes. We almost got caught because we didn't hear her mom pull back in the driveway. Thank god we heard the car door shut. The only time we ever talked about her birthday spanking was a couple months later when it was my birthday, she asked if I wanted a birthday spanking like she got and I told her no thanks. She thought I just didn't want to be spanked but the truth was when I gave her the birthday spanking it scared the hell out of me because I got the same feeling in my tummy spanking her as I had gotten when I let a boy I liked kiss me and I was afraid maybe I was gay."

We both kind of picked at our salads and were pretty quiet. I wasn't sure if it was because we were both embarrassed about what we had admitted to each other or if we were just afraid someone would hear us if we continued the conversation. I was only sure of two things , the first was I was sure Lisa at some point and time would ask me to spank her and I was just as sure when she asked I'd jump at the chance. When we got back to the cabin Lisa began to blush and chew her lower lip.

"Uh Cathy ... you can tell me no and I'll understand ... but I was wondering .... with all this talk about when we were kids ... well .... now you don't have to or anything but do you want to play truth or dare like we were in junior high?"

It wasn't what I thought she was going to ask but I also knew it was going to get us to the same place sooner or later so I quickly agreed. Lisa grabbed my hand and we went and sat in the middle of her bed. I think we were both blushing and I felt a little silly but at the same time was more than a little excited. We began the game and both acted like two junior high kids. The truth questions were about first kisses and who at the camp would you want to see naked and the dare questions had us running around the outside of the cabin in less and less clothing each time and that kind of thing. I was beginning to think Lisa was happy with just our silly game and had forgotten about the spanking stuff but I was wrong but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be either. I choose truth because I was afraid the dare was going to be running outside totally naked and things took a twist.

"OK Cathy ..hum ... what were you thinking about the last time you masturbated? You know played with yourself."

My face began to burn and I couldn't even look at Cathy. I couldn't believe she would ask such a thing. I tried to talk but was so flustered I couldn't talk at first.

"That's not a fair question! I don't want to play any more!"

I looked at Cathy because I knew I sounded like a junior high kid who was having second thoughts about truth or dare. She was blushing but smiling.

"Cathy you know the rules .. you can't quit after a question or dare is asked. So you have to answer or you do remember you can get out of the question by agreeing to a five minute spanking!"

I just sat there with my face burning waiting on Lisa to tell me she was just kidding.

"Cathy you have to the count of five to answer the question or you get the spanking. One........ two ........ three ....."

I just sat there frozen , it didn't seem real it was like I was dreaming.

"Four ...... four and a half ....... FIVE !! OK young lady time for a good ole fashion spanking, come with me."

Lisa took my hand and walked me into the kitchen area and she pulled out a chair and sat down with a big grin on her face.

"Now pull your little underpants down and get over my lap young lady , time for some real fun!"

I just stood there still half thinking it was all a dream and I'd wake up and minute.

"Cathy if you make me pull them down then your spanking goes from five minutes to ten minutes! Do you really want you very first spanking to be twice as long as it has to be?"

I still just stood there , I opened my mouth to try to talk but nothing came out. Lisa waited a few seconds then pulled my panties down to the floor then gently pulled me over her lap. It still seemed like a dream and I remember thinking it couldn't be all that bad. She started rubbing my butt which gave me a weird feeling down deep in my tummy.

"I'm getting ready to start Cathy and this is going to last ten whole minutes not a second less. I think we both know this is long overdue little girl and is going to do you a world of good! Now I'm going to tell you now the more you kick and squirm the harder the spanking will be so keep that in mind before you try to squirm off my lap."

Lisa began to smack away and nothing could have prepared me for how much it stung but I kept reminding myself that she promised if I kicked and squirmed it would get harder. The spanking itself was bad enough but just to add to my embarrassment Lisa kept calling "little girl" and telling me this was what happened to "naughty girls" . My ass was on fire and I wasn't sure how much more I could take when I looked up at the clock and saw I had four more minutes to go. I couldn't help it when I began to squirm and Lisa made me pay the price! She warned me the first time but the second time her hand went down and pushed my panties totally off and she parted my legs and began smacking my thighs and inner thighs. I was glad the smacks had moved away from my burning butt only getting smacked on the inside of your thighs is pure hell. When the ten minutes came to an end I was so happy yet a little sad at the same time. The spanking hurt I mean really hurt but something about being over her lap , something about being made to feel like I was naughty , well I don't know how to explain but I loved the feeling.

Lisa helped me up then grabbed my hands and told me I wasn't allowed to rub or she would have to spank me all over again. I must of gotten a look of shock on my face because Lisa began to laugh then took me by my hand to my bed telling me how proud she was of me for taking my spanking like a big girl. She laid me face down on the bed and got some lotion and began rubbing my butt. It felt weird to have a girl messing with my butt and I was already feeling weird that part of me had liked the spanking. Lisa seemed to know it and wanting to embarrass me I think she told me it was perfectly normal for me to get as wet as a June bride while getting my ass spanked. I asked if she was ready for her spanking and she laughed and said the game ended when I got spanked. I began to plot my revenge right then!

Neither Lisa or I brought up the spanking or the truth or dare game the next day. We both just acted like it never happened but at the same time I still wanted to get even. Two days after my "little spanking" I walked in the cabin to find Lisa's wet swimsuit on the floor. I looked around the cabin and began to grin. There was her wet swimsuit , her bed was unmade, her area was more than a little messy and her breakfast dishes were still in the sink. We had always laughed about what a neat freak I was and how Lisa was very much on the messy side. Well I'd had been looking for a reason to spank her and it was right in front of me the whole time! I heard the shower so I opened the bathroom door and took the clothes and towels Lisa planned on using out and placed them on my dresser. I waited and hear the shower cut off and it took a good minute or so for Lisa to stick her head out of the bathroom and ask about her towel and clothes. I know I was grinning from ear to ear.

"You don't need to worry about clothes right now young lady! We need to have a little talk and we need to have it right now!"

Lisa looked at me with a bit of a shocked looked but also a bit of a grin. She knew where this was going. Lisa came out of the bathroom dripping wet, blushing and her hands crossed in front of her to cover herself. This was the first time I'd ever seen her bashful side.

"Now little lady would you like to explain why your wet swimsuit is on the floor , and your bed is unmade and your side of the room is a mess and you have dirty dishes in the sink? We've talked about your messy Bessy routine before but things seem to be getting worse instead of better!"

Lisa was blushing so bad it was funny and trying to keep herself covered but also grinning. She looked down at the floor like a six year old who knew they were in big trouble.

"I'm sorry ...... don't be mad at me. I have tomorrow off and figured I'd find some time to work on it then. You didn't step on my swimsuit and get it dirty did you? If you did I'm the one who's going to be mad and you'll really get it then!"

I couldn't believe her and sure wasn't about to let her change the subject.

"No I didn't step on you nasty ole swimsuit but if I had it would have been your fault for leaving it in the middle of the floor! Now let me make something clear little girl , I'm not mad at you , I'm just sick and tired of all this , you keep this place a mess and are always putting off doing any cleaning till whenever and I'm tired of it , this behavior is childish and you know it! Talking to you about it hasn't done one bit of good so maybe it's time handle this the way when you handle any other child misbehaving!"

I took Lisa by the arm and walked over to the kitchen chair and sat down and pulled her over my lap at the same time. She put up a token fight and I was a little shocked at how loud the smacks sounded but she was soaking set and that made them twice as loud as normal. Lisa kicked and squirmed and started off telling me how unfair it was but as her bottom got redder she began telling me how sorry she was and how she was going to do better. Once her butt was blood red I let her up and pointed to her wet swimsuit and made her pick it up and take it outside to our makeshift clothesline and hang it up. She really blushed having to go out on the deck naked and with her butt glowing. Next I made her pick all her clothes up from the floor and bed. Man she pouted like a six year old brat and stomped around saying how mean I was. Then I took her back to the kitchen area and put her back over my lap and put the color back into her butt and remembering what she had done to me I forced her legs apart and I turned her inner thighs as red as her butt. I let her up again and made her make her bed then do the dishes. She fussed and fumed and told me how I was the meanest person on earth. When she finally had the place clean I took her back over to her freshly made bed and made her lay down then pull her legs to her chest and hold them there. Talk about pitching a fit ... she screamed at me telling me it was the most embarrassing thing she had ever been made to do in her life and when she realized she was going to be spanked while in that position she called me pure evil! I spanked her butt till it was back to blood red then did the same with her thighs and inner thighs. Not that I was going out of my way to look but it was impossible not to notice how wet and swollen she had become between her legs. Once the spanking was over I sat on the end of her bed and made her stand in front of me.

"Now Lisa let me make this 100% clear. If this is what it takes to make you keep your part of the cabin clean then this is what it will take and I'll spank your cute little ass every damn day. First thing in the morning we are going to town and find you a paddle and I remember my mom talking about getting spanked with a hairbrush so we'll take a good look at those too. Your spoiled brat days are over young lady!"

Lisa asked if she could get dressed and I told her no and she blushed a little more then asked if she could put panties on and again I told her no that part of her punishment was she wasn't allowed to put anything on till in the morning. She pouted and said I wasn't being fair and I just laughed. I laid her face down on her bed and got some lotion and began to rub some of the fire away just like she had done with me a few days earlier. Once her butt began to cool down I went to work on her thighs and while I'll never admit it to her when I was rubbing her inner thighs I was making sure the edge of my hand was brushing between her legs. The first time I did this she let out a little gasp but she sure didn't pull back. The second time I swear she tried to push against my hand. I don't know why I was doing this other then to embarrass her by letting her know I KNEW how wet she was down there. Once I cooled down her butt and thighs I sat beside her and asked if she was OK and how she felt. She kind of blushed and said she was fine but wanted to take a shower , I laughed and told her she already had a shower and wasn't taking another one. She stuck her lip out and pouted then asked again if she could put on panties or pajamas or even just a tee shirt and I laughed and told her no that she was still being punished. She kind of laughed to told me paybacks were hell and I better remember that.

The next day we both were off and just like I had said we went into town and I found a place that had paddles and I bought Lisa one and she bought one she said was for me. Then I found a great hairbrush that almost looked more like a paddle than a hairbrush and I bought it and Lisa bought it's twin. Then we found a place that had leather straps and we both found something to our liking. Again I'd never admit it to Lisa but I was getting wet just teasing her and buying stuff to spank her butt with. We get back to our cabin and Lisa wants to play truth or dare again and I agree to play with one rule change , just because one of us gets spanked instead of going through with a truth or a dare doesn't end the game. The game can only end if both of us agree it's ended or if one of us is willing to take a spanking to end the game. I should have known the rule change would come back to bite me in the ass!

hairbrushedhubby

Re: What a summer job! ff

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 am

Great story, can't wait for pt2. well done Tara.

profken

Post by profken » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Very nice!! More.....

ksbill65

Post by ksbill65 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm

very, very good story...bring on part 2!

tightme

Post by tightme » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

hmmmm, great i love this marvelous story really perfect matching
truth or dare questions me waiting for the more part2