Nurturing Susanne. Chapter 4, Head Master's Girl

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
missiemiss

Nurturing Susanne. Chapter 4, Head Master's Girl

Post by missiemiss » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 am

This chapter is actually part of Chapter Three, but I was able to separate the two halves to give two different sets of people something they could enjoy. People ask me how I can know certain things - I do my research. What I cannot experience myself, I ask, and ask, and ask! Btw, I'm leaving out the sex scenes... some like subtle, so they may use their imagination, others like the heady intimacy written out for them. I'm happy to do either, let me know if you have a preference. After all, I'm writing this for you ;)

Chapter Four

Head Master’s Girl

Dirk swung into the lot, obviously not the first to arrive, it seemed. There was already a... ‘whatever the collective noun for some vehicles was’ surrounding the closest entrance. He quit the engine and turned to face Susanne. He had held her hand the entire journey, his thumb tracing soothing patterns over the back of hers. Now his hand enveloped hers. “Steel yourself, little dove, they can only sack us!” He managed a weak grin, considering the wreck he saw before him. He cupped her face, trying to instil calm. It must have worked as Susanne took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. “You have me,” he assured her. How he wanted that to be enough, but in the end, he knew she’d ask, and she deserved, his story.

Superb, because that was all she needed. Everything else seemed to pale into insignificance. She took another cleansing breath and thought about the night they had shared. Settled, and resigned, she smiled, “Ok, let’s do this.” She’d lose the house, but that was nothing in comparison to the shame she’d befall her sons – Mom, the spanking deviant.

They walked soberly towards the school office. Susanne squeezed his hand hard. She was scared, of course, but she had Dirk. She felt as though she knew him... could trust him with her life. It wasn’t the grandiose gestures any fool may have been taught, it was the small things, the timbre of his voice, the inflection it held, his hand in the small of her back as he ushered her through the door, it was the way that he found the time to whisper in her ear just how beautiful she was, that the ‘firing squad’ could only touch him, never her, and to ‘smile,’ he said, with an unhurried hug, ‘you look so luminous when you smile,’ he’d added, outside the office door.

“Nick!” A handsome guy in a three piece suit, late thirties, she suspected, burst from the office. He charged – all beams – towards Dirk. Dirk put out his hand and Mr Tom Ford shook it. “Haven’t seen you in what is it?” – he turned his eyes to the sky – “A couple of years? Two? Three?”

Dirk pulled Susanne forward, his arm protectively around his lady. He’d been tense, naturally, since the bizarre text message, but now he was ready to explode. “Yes, that’s about right, Daniel. My partner, Susanne Blanc,” - he introduced the two – “The Superintendent.”

Dirk watched as Dan went in for the kill, a devastating smile on his face and a twinkle in those big baby blues. Two years hadn’t put a dent in either his charm or his looks. “Susanne, so pleased to meet you,” he purred, kissing both cheeks. Snake.

“Dan, what are we dealing with here?” Dirk deflected.

“It’s grim,” Dan pulled a face. “We need to go to the storeroom that houses the close circuit TV workings in.

“So just when was it, Nick?” Dan strode before them, twisting back as he walked.

“When was what?” Dirk intermittently kissed the side of Susanne’s head. He had no choice but to humour Dan... Humour him or kill the snot-nosed shit.

“Last time we spoke!” He turned to Susanne, Nick left us, you see. He went off to start his own business, and left Superintendorating to me!” He chuckled and gave her one on his melting smiles.

Susanne had fallen down the rabbit hole. She heard Dirk’s teeth grind beside her. “Wow, what a wordsmith,” she congratulated him. There aren’t enough words in the language - that you have to start making them up, too?”

“Mmm, sexy accent!” he said of Susanne, but had turned to Dirk to share that snippet.

“Let’s focus our attention where it needs to be, hm?” Dirk implored, arriving at the room, no larger than the supply cupboard.

Dan ushered the two inside, remaining outside the cramped area himself. “Now, as you’ll be aware, covert cameras were strategically placed throughout the building just last week after charges that-”

“Let’s cut to the chase, here Dan, have you watched the tapes?” Dirk bit out, he could feel the tension rolling off his body and fought hard to keep himself in check for Susanne’s sake.

“Press play!” Dan leant his full body into the room, his body supported by the frame and dropped his voice to a hush. “and I gotta say, hot damn!” he chuckled.

“Daniel!” Dirk growled, ending Dan’s fun. He pressed play.

Susanne felt sick. Dirk’s proximity helped, but, she had to admit, not as much as it had done a half hour ago. There was going to be a long conversation after they got fired.

The tape played, and on it a bared, bright red bottom and a cane appeared.

“Oh my good Lord!” Susanne leapt up, elation, shock, relief and well... elation, mixed together. Her chair hit the floor with a crack! That made her jump and fly around to look. “What?”

Dirk flicked off the tape, right as he watched the kid doing the swat dance. “I’ve seen enough,” he declared, standing, righting Susanne’s chair and bringing her skittish body out of the claustrophobic room with him. “Who else has seen this?”

Dan stifled a laugh, “Well, um, this is where it gets interesting!”

Dirk put his arm around his lady, wishing this circus was over, fearing it wasn’t. “Just why are we here, Dan?” He stroked Susanne’s arm gently.

“Well, let’s go to the office, the air's on.” Daniel said the first intelligent thing yet.

Wordlessly they retraced their steps, Dan first pocketing the evidence of their Head Teacher’s transgressions.
Dan opened the office door for Susanne. He smelled good – not in that clean, gorgeous, woodsy, masculine way Dirk did, but good, like fruity. There before her sat Mrs Joyce, looking crestfallen and depleted. She wanted to rush over there and give her a cuddle.

Harriet smiled weakly, the full extent of her crimes now made glaringly evident. “I just needed to get through to him,” she pleaded. If anyone would understand it would be Tate. “Can you understand, because he's Chris?”

To Susanne’s amazement, Dirk bent down on one knee, holding her shaking hands in his own. “Harry,” he said, quietly. “You will lose your job,” he said softly, as Harriet started to hyperventilate. Susanne made a move to join him, but he wordlessly held his hand out to stop her. “But I will look after you, you know I will,” he finished. They stared at one another for a long moment, unmoving. The interaction was disconcerting. How would Dirk look after her?

But why in heaven’s name was she here? As she pondered the variables the office door swung open. There stood Mr Fulton, Dan behind him. “Let’s sit,” Dan commanded, taking a moment to wink surreptitiously at Susanne.

Dirk pulled a seat next to Mrs Joyce and managed to sit down without letting go of her trembling hand.

“Now we are all assembled, I can begin,” Dan started. He looked around the room, nothing glib to be found in his demeanour at all, Susanne was pleased to see. “It is obvious, given the evidence seen by myself, Mrs Joyce, who retained her maiden name, Miss Harris, for some fifteen years here, has inflicted corporal punishment on a pupil, and is relieved of her post as Head Mistress with immediate effect, pending investigation.” Mrs Joyce burst into tears, her head resting on Dirk’s shoulder. He comforted her, whispering in her ear until she nodded and steeled a little, at least enough for Dirk to tip a ‘continue’ nod at Dan. “And I want to go on record as stating how sorry I am about that,” Dan said, softly. This brought a fresh bout of sobs from the usually stoic lady. “However, at Shawnessey School corporal punishment on pupils is forbidden.”

Dirk subtly deflected attention toward Frank Fulton, left as all but an afterthought. Susanne expected he’d have to take over now. “Congratulations, Frank,” he offered, a little hurriedly, but respectfully enough, given the guy was a douche with an eighth of the drive or aptitude of Harry to do the job effectively.

“You misunderstand, Mr Tate, Mr Fulton was seen, how shall I put this?” he rubbed his fingers across his brow, “He was seen ... well, let’s say he was discovered enjoying the fruits of Mrs Joyce’s labours when I arrived.” Dan winced. “He also is relieved of his management position and teaching position with immediate effect. I am awaiting the Police, now.”

Frank sat, sullen, his lank hair brushing his rounded shoulders. Susanne, for all the world, likened him to any given Scooby Doo janitor, well, a diry janitor now.

Whilst Dan, Superintendant Man, played Poirot, they each sank into their private reveries. A knock on the door made them all jump.

Dan opened it ajar, putting his head around to talk to the officers outside. He was back a moment later, “Mrs Joyce, Mr Fulton, you have your personal belongings?” Both nodded mournfully. “Then please go with the officers outside the door and give them your statements.” He ushered them out, shutting the door with a weary sigh.

“Ok, Dan, where’s Chris?” Dirk asked, standing and pacing the room, filling it immediately with his own brand of magnetism, sending Dan figuratively fleeing back into the shadows.

“We’ll get to Chris; right now we need to talk.”

“No, Daniel, I need to see Chris,” Dirk made determinedly for the door.

Dan grabbed his arm, swinging the larger man around and back into the room, “I’m telling you, in a moment. It is with very good reason.”

Time suspended. The two men stood weighing the other up. Susanne was mesmerised. Dirk was an inch taller, and possibly three or four years older. Dan had a stockier, more muscled physique. Both looked damn fine in their suits. Dan’s three-piece was designer tailored for his body and a touch flashy ... but now she came to think on it, Dirk’s was too. Why hadn’t she noticed that before? Dan’s nose was straighter, Dirk’s mouth a little more sensual, they both shared blue eyes, but Dirk’s were somehow eye-catching and piercing, all in the one go. Both had gorgeousness written through them, both had the same silky-brown hair. Dirk’s cut was shorter, Dan’s a little more surfer dude. She snorted inwardly - his way of sticking it to ‘The Man’, no doubt.

Her head snapped up, “You’re brothers!”

And there it was.

“No,” Dirk growled.

“Yep” Dan chirped, simultaneously. "Imagine my surprise seeing a Tate working here as a gym instructor."

Susanne shot off her seat, “Explain... now!” She stared from one to the other, so unreasonably upset she'd almost overlooked Dan's derisory tone about Dirk.

“It’s unimportant,” Dirk snarled.

“This is neither the time nor the place for that,” Dan cautioned.

She kept that, stored it for later. “No, you’re right,” she demurred. “Please, tell us what we are doing here.”

Dan looked at Dirk and shrugged, “Congratulations, you are now the Head Master of Shawnessey School.”

Dirk’s eyes bulged out of his head, “Say what?”

Dan shrugged again, his mannerisms shockingly like Dirk’s, “School Board’s decision.”

"Acting, right? Acting Head Master, right?" she added, but suddenly she'd ceased to exist. She retook her chair, blinking slowly, “Congratulations,” she tried a positive response.

“Nick, you needed to know that (before) I put you in with the kid, as he’s in Harris’s room.” Dan winked, as if the subtlety of his emphasis wasn’t enough.

“Ah, the camera’s.” Susanne nodded wisely and stated the glaringly obvious to appease him - and test if she was visible.

Dirk stood, kissed his lady's cheek softly and murmured, ‘my dick’s bigger, too’, before striding for the adjoining office, closing the door behind him with a solid thud, although he heard Susanne’s laughter filtering through and loved it, however unprofessional. He wasn’t keen on leaving her alone with Daniel for long though.

Dirk rounded the desk and squatted before Chris in Harry’s chair... his chair. “Hey,” he said.
“Hi Dirk,” Chris sighed. His head fixed firmly down. “I failed the examination again, dude. She was..... she was only knocking some sense into me,” he blurted in a fluster. “She was doing it with love, I know it, Dirk.”

“Chris, I want you to think very clearly before answering me. Do you wish to press charges?”

Chris looked up, his face beet red. “No way, man. Are they arresting her?”

Dirk felt a lump in his throat forming. “Yes, regardless of your answer.”

Chris’s head slumped even lower into his shoulders with a heart wrenching. “Dirk, can I ask you something?” Chris wondered.

Dirk knew he was the closest thing to the kid’s father. “You have always known you can ask me anything.”

“True.” He let his gaze fade to the wall. “I found it comforting to know someone cared enough to make me strive harder for something,” he managed. “Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t get a fit of the fuzzies, we weren’t cuddling and stuff, but she made me feel as though I existed” - he looked Dirk straight in the eye – “that I was somebody worth fighting for.” His hands came up in defence, “Not you, I’ve always felt that I had you in my corner, but this was different.”

Dirk smiled, “I know Miss Harris. She cares.” Chris looked amazed. Dirk chuckled, he might just grow to like this new role he’d had foisted upon his shoulders, “Who do you think knocked some sense into me?” He waited for Chris to understand. “Yes,” he nodded slowly, “She’s persistent! Oh, and by the way, it’s Head Master, to you.” He ruffled his hair and tipped him a wink, rising.

Chris found a goof smile under all that heavy emotion and sat there, dumbfounded, his goofy smile going on, and his fiery ass sizzling away beneath him.

Dirk pounced on the opportunity. “Ok, to business, where’s your entrance examination paper?” Chris nodded to the trash can. Dirk pulled it out and studied it carefully. “Hmmmm” he said.

Chris leaned over the desk, gingerly, wasn’t the first time today. “What?”

Hmmmmm,” Dirk prolonged his agony a while longer. “Well now!”

What?” Chris cried.

“Welcome Christian Warner to Shawnessey School for rat bag, ex-junkie, naughty boys, as Music Teacher.”

Chris looked at him, he’d gone bananas. “You can’t just....”

“I damn well can,” Dirk countered. “And where’s that beautiful God-daughter of mine?” he wondered.

“She’s with a friend.”

“You’re still a duo?” Dirk inclined his head, his eyebrow cocked.

Chris nodded.

“You’re still not going to tell me who her mother is?”

Chris shook his head.

“Ok, so you have made proper day care provision for her?”

“I can arrange professional care now I know I’ll have steady money,” Chris beamed. What a day! “Do I need a reference?”

“You’d only put my name down, and I’m saying you’re ok for the job!”

“Did I really pass the exam?”

Dirk screwed up the application and tossed it over his shoulder. “What examination?”

Chris went whooping and hollering out of the office, his office, a restored man.

Dirk grinned, he’d every faith in Chris. “I want my god-daughter at my house, you attached, for lunch, Sunday!” He hollered after Chris.

“Yes, boss!” Chris sent back.

Dirk laughed. If the school board were putting him in this position just for his ex’s enjoyment of firing him, he’d have a little fun first. Shake things up a little.

“Head Master,” Dan feigned an elaborate bow as he rounded the corner, Susanne in tow. “There’s one other urgent matter we need to discuss.”

“Such as?” Dirk was not tolerating Daniel’s games.

He ushered Susanne into the room before him. “Susanne Blanc, it gives me great pleasure to announce the School Board has elected you as Deputy Head, effective immediately.”

Dirk fixed Dan with a scathing glare, ok, play him, but Susanne didn't deserve dragging down with him. “What do you know about this?” he hissed.

Dan feigned innocence. “No clue, bro. Those were my orders.”

Dirk knew better than to trust him. Could someone already know, and be jealous? “How is my ex-wife?” he chided.

“Oh, hot as all hell,” Dan grinned widely, before giving Susanne a consolatory smile. “No offence, Susanne.”

Oh hell no! “Offence? Oh, I assure you, none taken, Dan. There’s no way on God’s green earth that she is, could be, or can ever possibly do what I can. No offence.” Susanne feigned a smile. Eat that, you jumped up little wannabe shit. She put her hand out for him to shake it, “Goodbye, Dan, I’m sure you’ll understand we have a lot to do now.”

“My sentiments entirely,” Dirk added, a little knocked of his feet by his fierce li’l hot Mama. Wow! What a woman.

“I have some clearing away to do in the camera cupboard before I leave,” Dan insisted, blinking slowly following Susanne’s onslaught. “The tapes need to be maintained in chronological order."

Once left, Susanne stood and paced the room. “I didn’t expect this,” she shook her head. “Surely someone outranks me,” she quizzed herself as much as Dirk. “I know I was on fast track for a senior position, Dirk, and this school has its own rules and regulations but this is nuts.” Not finding any answers herself, and with zero input from Dirk, she turned to look at him.

Dirk was ready. He knew he had it coming... the name, the brother, the ex wife... the bizarre spectacle of the day so far.

“How’s Christian?” she asked, her voice full of love and concern.

Dirk never quite got over how easily she put everyone else first and herself last. “He’s fine, he’s our new Music Teacher.” Dirk smiled, happy about that. “His daughter, Camille, is my Godchild, you’ll meet her Sunday.”

“Wonderful. Why is all this going on?” Susanne’s voice turned to a hush.

He pulled her into an embrace; a million scenarios running through his head. “Truthfully, I don’t know.” He’d theories, but conjecture wasn’t going to solve anything.

“But Daniel is your younger brother and he slept with your wife?”

Dirk stroked her hair, looping it around his fingers. “Daniel is married to my ex-wife.”

Susanne better understood his clipped responses around Daniel now. It had to have hurt. She squeezed him in a show of support. There was no doubt, no room for jealousy or petty insecurities, Dirk chose her. If he’d wanted to, he could be trying to get back with the ex and he wasn’t – he’d chosen her, plain little Susan, and turned her into Susanne, a swan.

“C’mon!” she towed him to his chair. “Let’s see how you look at your new desk, Head Master.” She turned him to sit in the chair and watched as he assumed his role. She scooted around the desk and sat opposite him, a great big goofy grin on her face.

Dirk frowned at her, “What?”

She encouraged his eyes to fall upon Mrs Joyce’s fateful cane languishing across the wide desk.

Dirk scooped it up, running his hand down the length enticingly and cocked an eyebrow, “Head Master will see you now, young lady,” he teased, wiggling his eyebrows before cracking the cane over his hand with a thud!

“Isn’t that evidence?” she quipped before the powerful image of Dirk, sat there, his command overtook humour. She got that odd lead weight feeling in her tummy and nearly slid off her seat. “I could umm. I could” – she cleared her throat – “get used to this!” Man, she hoped they'd get alone time soon. It was the weekend for goodness sakes.

Dirk threw his head back and laughed. He could hopefully get Harry off on a technicality, His cock really was bigger than Dan's, Dan, the bastard, was most welcome to Carole, and he’d got this enchanting and perfect jewel. He loved a woman comfortable in her own skin. Oh, and the way she’d dealt with Daniel had given him such a hard-on that his balls ached. Ok, so there were ulterior motives at work here in regard to the promotion, but for now, everything could jump. He was going to enjoy his luminous, sexy, intelligent, lady. “C’mere, my goddess,” he held his hand out.

Susanne went willingly and perched on the desk infront of him. She wanted to watch him a while – as hers. It felt different to watch him as hers, she couldn’t explain the difference. Their world closed in around them as they suspended time. He’d straighten everything out, of that fact Susanne was certain, so she didn’t question him now, they were both spinning, yet inside suspended time, the only thing that mattered was them. She had a very naughty plan and smiled. “Excuse me for just a moment?”

Dirk nodded, unsure if he should be concerned or intrigued. She might have back-flipped down the hall, all ninja style, and decapitated Dan... a man could dream. He sat, toying with Harry’s gadgets, wondering how to get out of this one. He glanced up as the door opened, anticipating answering Susanne’s questions how she'd had a beat to think... “I Know you’re-Holy Mother of... Holy Hell!” he exclaimed, as Susanne twirled infront of his very eyes. The woman was going to be the death of him. She’d turned him into a jabbering wreck! He sat, stock still, blinking - heart beating like the clappers.

“Head Master, I’ve been sent to your office because I’ve been a very naughty girl,” Susanne pouted, favouring one hip and turning on it slightly.

Dirk’s hands grasped the cane as thought it was the only thing keeping him from falling off the earth. It might be. He couldn’t begin to explain the vision before him, but he soaked it all in, his retinas on overload. Never before had a beautiful woman worn such an ensemble with such conviction. She wore that tiny plaid skirt exactly as he’d envisaged her in it in the gym hall just a day ago. Oh man, he groaned inwardly, his temperature rising. She wore her hair in pigtails, plaited, and her crisp white shirt clung to her curves, those buttons parting at the seams desperately close to ripping apart, her cleavage dangerously low, her shirt dangerously high, and he loved it. He desperately wanted to rip it off her body and take her on the desk, but he equally wanted to cane that curvy bottom and hear her cries become louder and then plaintive and eventually turn thick with lust... then he’d take her over his desk. Sounded like an excellent plan! He rose, clearing his throat... “Tell me young lady, what have you done?”

“What I’ve done or what I’ve been accused of?” She countered.

“Let’s start with what you have done.” She would, she’d be the death of him.

“I have had very, very, very impure thoughts, Head Master,” she dropped her head and grinned wickedly. "I also think that the school is stupid with it's archaic pseudo British Boarding School rules and pathetic regulations."

"And?" Dirk barked.

She jumped, “I was discourteous to the School Superintendent and I think Frank Fulton looks like a Scooby Doo janitor.”

Dirk suppressed a smirk. “Is that all?”

Susanne’s head drooped lower. “I tried, but I cannot be nice to some people.”

He knew exactly what she was referring to. There was no way on earth she’d be punished for that. “What else?”

“I’ve been accused of lying, Sir,” she said.

“Hm.”

“And... and..... kissing.”

“Which boy are you accused of kissing?” Dirk frowned, slightly jealous, although all the boys were over the age of consent, he didn’t like the thought of-”

“It was a girl, Head Master,” she finished.

Dirk’s temperature shot through the damn roof. He loosened the knot of his tie enough to get air.

“You look a little warm, Head Master,” Susanne gave a tiny smile, but she knew what she’d just done to him.

Dirk saw the glint in her eye. Two could play at that game! “Smile all you like, little Susanne Blanc, you most certainly will not be smiling in a minute. Turn into the corner, hands on head, - he commanded – “recite your times tables aloud, and then think about what you’ve done.”

He watched her for the full ten minutes he’d given her to think about it, and for him to, um, relax. He ran out of superlatives to describe her. She was immediately everything to him. Her, Camille and Chris. Daniel, although when he’d thought of those three people he’d named them in his head as family, his mind instantly thought “family” and skipped to Dan, but in reality he didn’t even hover on the fringes and why should he?

“Ok, young lady, turn and present yourself over my desk.” Susanne wobbled a little, but managed to do as she’d been asked with difficulty. Dirk brought a pile of books for her to stand on, making it more manageable for his reach, but not quite comfortable for her. Her bottom looked so peachy, her skirt riding up to show her panties as she bent over.... what? She’d changed her panties too? He was rather partial to the one’s she had on, having chosen them himself from her beautiful silk lingerie collection. He ran his hand over the coarse white cotton expanse and patted each cheek... “And these? Why did you feel the need to change underwear, young lady?”

“I had to, Head Master.”

Behind her, Dirk grinned widely. “Hm,” he managed and slapped her buttocks hard.

Smack! Slap! Smack! Slap!

“Ouch!" Susanne growled.

“That’s for not including those facts in your presentation, Ms Blanc.”

He pulled her hands infront of her head out of harms’ way. Susanne squirmed. She was uncomfortable? Good. “Now, I think a little lesson is in order.” He stripped off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

Slap! Slap!

He began softly.

Smack! Smack!

Her right leg buckled a little.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

He watched for reaction. Apart from her protestations there was none. Good. He continued warming her up, slowly and thoroughly peppering her thighs and seat.

OWWWWWWWWWWW, OUCCCCCCCCCCCCH!” Susanne had begun protesting after such a lengthy hand spanking. He ran his hand over the cotton fabric once more and revelled in the heat emitting through it. Mmmm, peppery hot but she wasn’t in pain. Oh how he loved his work! Slowly he peeled her panties down, scraping the elastic lightly over her derrière – she buckled slightly, her breath held – and over her thighs, now a wonderful red, and to her knees – “Don’t let them drop,” he warned, and watched as she widened her stance.

He stood back to admire the view. “Eyes front, little girl,” he growled as Susanne attempted to switch around. Oh, what a freaking view. He could weep with joy. He’d truly found the Holy Grail – a stunning woman inside and out, funny, cute, sassy, classy, a strong-minded sub with a body capable of making grown men weep, oh, and a libido to rival his... and kinky. WOW. “It looks as though you’re going to need to change your panties again, Ms Blanc,” he noted the moist patch with utter glee. He watched as Susanne blushed, embarrassed. Excellent! “Yes?” he teased. Susanne remained mute, her blush reaching her curling toes no doubt! “Excuse me? I asked you a question, Ms Blanc,” he raised his voice.

Oh, that tone, Susanne quailed as she lay over the table. They’d need a frickin boat to get out of this damn room soon. She was certainly trickling down her inner thighs, which she now couldn’t rub together. “Yes, Head Master,” she managed. Her bottom felt hot and the flames licked at her, stoking her need to be a good girl.

“Yes, why?” Head Master wanted to know.

He slapped her bottom, barely making contact with the skin to garner a strong reaction from his sub.

“Yes, because it’s good hygiene to keep oneself fresh.”

"Very well" Dirk set the length of his swing...

CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OOOOOOOOh OUCHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” she danced, her bottom on fire.

“What were those lashes of my cane for, Ms Blanc?” Dirk watched three distinct cane marks appear on her sit spots and the crease beneath.

“Because I let my panties fall, Head Master?”

Oh, she wasn’t going to play him for a greenhorn. No way.

“Why?” he asked without waiting for her yowls and cries to die down.

“’Cause I’m a smartass?”

Owwwwwwwwie! owieeeeeeeeeeeowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” She howled.

“Why?”

“Wait!” she shouted. “I’ll get to it, please, Head Master, let me catch my breath.....”

Dirk let the cane run here and there all over her bottom, enjoying the way she tried to avoid it as she collected her thoughts.

“That’s distracting,” she remarked sullenly.

“Watching your gorgeous derrière turn my very favourite colour, swaying about infront of my very eyes is distracting,” he countered. “Especially as I know what I’m going to do with it,” he teased.

“You win,” she admitted, pouting.

CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud!

“Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, ow ow ow ow!” she wiggled. “You win! I don’t know!”

“Oh, I always win, young lady. The question you should be asking is how much you’re willing to concede by.”

“Well I’ve conceded,” she grumbled. “So tell me what I did wrong.”

THUD! THUD!

Dirk fired a two set off almost before she’d finished talking. “And we speak to Head Master this way, little girl?”

Susanne was twitching and twisting, biting her lip hard, “No, Head Master. Sorry Head Master.” She felt just awful for disrespecting him.

Dirk pressed on. “You lied to me about why you changed your panties, concealing your desire. The reason? Embarrassment. Don’t ever hide your desire from me and don’t ever be embarrassed about it, or why.” He told her softly and immediately hardened his tone. “Now, you fibbed. Am I wrong, young lady?”
“No,” her voice trembled now, having tasted his wrath.

“Yeooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch Head Master!” Susanne bit out, her head sagging, “mmmmmmm, pleaseeeeeeeeee.” Her breathing laboured, but her tone had changed from sassy and glib to plaintive to thickly wanton.

He landed a few stripes with a fraction more sting. He’d been tapping her bottom before, the fiery hot seat already doing most of the work. That’s what he never understood, some Dom’s only wanted to inflict maximum pain as quickly as possible. Why, when you could play longer with the woman of your dreams by building her slowly?

CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud! CrackThud!

”Ungh” Susanne muttered, signalling the end of her first caning. There’s be many times and scenarios for them to play in future.

“Good girl, very good girl,” he gentled her, stroking her back and her hair. “Stand up,” he said.

Susanne complied, stepping off the piles of books and standing tall. Her bottom hurt and ached, she supposed, but it was bone deep. “May I, Head Master?” she asked. He’d know exactly what the first thing was that she needed to do! Dirk nodded, knowing that she’d want to rub her bottom. He was so proud of her for seeing the role play through. But before he knew it, she’d launched herself into his arms and was peppering his face with tiny kisses. “Thank you, Head Master,” a wicked grin flew across her face.

“No baby, thank you. I am so very proud of you.” He beamed at his beautiful schoolgirl, cradled in his arms, her bottom so hot in his hands, her regulation schoolgirl panties at her ankles. He perched Susanne back on the desk. She winced and groaned, but she deserved this. He pushed her legs apart a little. Her skirt rose way up her thighs revealing her alabaster skin and succulent thighs. He took a nibble of the inside of her knee and started on a slow, lazy upward trajectory. Bolstered by the faint moans and the way her legs trembled, he began nuzzling and licking, taking tiny nips of her flesh to keep her alert and revelled in hearing her growing moans as he reached his destination.

The phone rang, Susanne snatched it up, "Here y'ahhh Mr Mmmmmm."

“It had better be life and death” he growled, taking it off her.

“Nick, Dan.”'

“Well, thanks for clearing that up,” Dirk spat through gritted teeth, leaving his fingers tracing the path of his mouth, relishing his sub’s sighs and pleas as she squirmed on his desk.

“What’s happened to the rest of the tapes?”

Dirk was growing more and more pissed with his ex-brother, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“The tapes. One from last night is missing.”

Dirk paid great attention suddenly.

Susanne sat bolt upright.

This wasn’t real, surely Dan was messing with them? "Which?" Dirk bit out.

“I assure you, there’s nothing afoot from my side. The police searched Joyce and Fulton before taking them to the precinct, no tape. So, the tape from Friday night is missing. Oh, the wide angle of the gym hall,” Dan confirmed.

Susanne searched Dirk’s face for help, and found none...

What?

gentleman1051a

Re: Nurturing Susanne. Chapter 4, Head Master's Girl

Post by gentleman1051a » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 pm

If these get any hotter, I'll need a new air conditioner!! Great stories...spin upon twist upon turn...always unexpected, and every one more rewarding than its predecessor!

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 pm

WHAT? lol I am soooo loving this story. My eyesight is in danger!
Come on! minnie keep going lol

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 pm

I'm worried for your eyesight, ben, maybe I ought to have a rest now! Although, I'd hate to see you start rolling out of bed ;)

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 pm

gentleman1051a wrote:If these get any hotter, I'll need a new air conditioner!! Great stories...spin upon twist upon turn...always unexpected, and every one more rewarding than its predecessor!
Oh dear, I fear the only way to go once you peak is down! I hope I have a little more up! for you xx

gentleman1051a

Post by gentleman1051a » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 pm

No one asked you to go down...(you said it, I didn't!) :) xxxx

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Good heavens, you certainly have the twists and turns in your story, miss. Hot? Darned right it is. If the phone hadn't rung, the desk may well have caught fire!

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter Minnie.....

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

bendover10 wrote:Eagerly awaiting the next chapter Minnie.....
Wait no more, sweetie!

freudianchick

Post by freudianchick » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

that's still really hot even without the sex scenes ;) nice job, missie! :)