The Lake Havasu Spring Break Whore

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gonelong

The Lake Havasu Spring Break Whore

Post by gonelong » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

Welcome to Lake Havasu City, one of a few places where what goes on here stays here. Now, don't get me wrong, you should not be doing anything that gets you in trouble. But, the water and sun make people free spirited and things do get out of hand.

Spring break is a blast on the channel and on the beaches of the mighty and huge Colorado river, flanked by the borders of Arizona on one side and California on the other. This fact, the two states combining together in what is best described as an any goes waterway leads up to mischief.

I first met Gabrielle at the Pirates Cove at the California side. She was severely plastered and was on her fourth landshark beer. I never intended to have anything to do with her, but as the evening went on she started talking about her daddy and eventually, she just up and sat on my lap. One thing led to another and we ended in bed that nite. Well sort of, she passed out and I carried her to bed, and tucked her in. She was talking the usual bullshit and then passed out. I am no dummy so, I had to sleep on the couch. And about 11:00 am she finally woke up, hung over, hungry and wondering who the hell I was. To make a long story short, after some breakfast she hung out all day and eventually we got more acquainted, if you know what I mean.

She had a cute small bubble butt barely hidden by a tight small brazilian. Her hair was amazingly cut and she looked like a young kid as she combed out her hair for what seemed like an hour. Very boring for me. She was also very young looking for 23, she looked like a 15 year old emo girl. I told her about the boat and friends and of course she wanted to go. Well, you know how it is when you go boating, you got to haul the thing to the gas station, you need ice for the coolers, meat for the grill, marguerita mix, and of course none of your so called friends pay a dime. Oh, I have heard it all, you are the one with all the bucks, we are blue collar and cant afford this shit. The list goes on. They are my friends, though; and like it or not they are there for the comfort and handout....errr friendship.l

We are at Lake Havasu in the boat, and the police naturally come up and card her. Laughingly they said they got a report of topless minor on the boat, and they told me guys my age get this bad rap all the time. Well, anyway, she was all peed off, etc. Then she wanted to take her bottom down..afterall she had her top removed (with pasties); and she did; while I was at the grill getting a beer. The crowd surrounded the boat, and she is dancing nude. I grab a blanket and covered her and started off the boat and left before anyone serious showed up.

We got my buddy Dennis and his girlfriend loaded on the boat, and then off we were to the channel to dock the boat and turn up the music for dance. Now the channel is a loop on the Colorado river with beaches on either side, where every docks boats on the sand, break out the booze, and get crazy. We saw the girls and dudes from Cal State, University of Arizona, Arizona State, it was friggin party to the say the lease. Girls Gone Wild was even there, with the police telling them to leave the area. But on and on as you go down the channel, the girls are doing booty shaking and squirting water guns at you. Oh and by the way, the girls 16 and up can wear pasties instead of bras. Nudity gets wild.

Gabrielle was the first to take off her bra and start booty shaking. And of course, she was one of the girls in a long line of boats filled with booty dancers. In all ways, I thought she was appropriately a Girl gone wild, and I told her to behave in the crowd. I gave her a sharp spank on the nakid bikini ass and left a nice red imprint of my hand. She looked back on herself and you should have see the beet red face of embarrassment.

Everything was getting wild and hundreds of college kids were walking by the boat and taking pics of gabrielle who was now starting the drink excessively. I thought it wise to go get some pizza, so off to the restaurant. It seemed like it took an hour to get the pizza and as I waltz back to the boat, I was surprised to see this big crowd of college guys throwing dollar bills into the boat. Even more surprised to see Gabrielle not only pasties off but bottoms off showing offer her kitty like she was not the least bothered. There were guys trying to climb on the boat, and Dennis pushed them back into the water. I broked through the crowd and grabbed Gabrielle, and yelled at Dennis to start up the boat and get us out of here before something happened. I lectured her and told her never to pull that off again. ANd then I bent her over and I spanked the ever living daylights out of her, in front of everyone as we left. The crowd laughed...and we tried to sneak out. As luck would have it the shore patrol stopped us and told us about a report of a naked underaged girl dancing on the boat. I looked at gabrielle and of course they carded her and told her no more nude dancing.

I rolled my eyes and put the pedal to the metal as my power boat ate of waves and water as we sped to the other shore. Gabrielle was pissed at me, but I was happy. She got what she wanted, I got what I wanted.

We hung out for a couple of months. But I got tired of dealing with college kids and Arizona State parties. Gabrielle was great fun. I introduced her to spanking and tanned her ass whenever I could. She was getting close to graduation and her parents were strict catholics, hinting it was time for me to disappear.

lol. Imagine