Nancy learns a lesson

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Nancy learns a lesson

Post by spankyfox45 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Nancy Learns A Lesson
It was a week later that Amanda got her SUV back from the dealership.Nancy had not forgotten a single thing in the past week.She even remembered to keep her cell phone charged and on her when she left the condo.Amanda decided that it was time to address a few other of Nancy's problems like being neat.Amanda also noticed that she was starting to get sassy when asked a question about where she was going and who she was going to be going out with.The only reason that Amanda asked was that she cared about Nancy and didn't want anything bad to happen to her.Amanda warned Nancy a few times that she was treading on thin ice,the final straw came one Friday night when Nancy got in from work.Amanda wanted to sit down with her and go over a few things that she expected Nancy to start doing,one being to clean that messy room up.Unfortunately Nancy hadn't had a good day at work and the last thing she wanted to do was hear from her roommate.
"Nancy we need to sit down and sort some things out."Amanda said following Nancy to her room as Nancy started unbuttoning her silk pink blouse.
"Listen,Amanda I'm not in the mood to talk to you about anything.So the best thing you can do is stop being a Bitch and leave my ass alone."Nancy said slamming her bedroom door right in her face.Amanda stood there calmly counting to ten and then turned heading to her room down the hall.She had bought something on e-bay and she wished she wouldn't have to use it but the way Nancy was behaving Amanda had no choice.If she didn't deal with it now then it was just going to get worse.Amanda besides felt that Nancy needed someone to look out after her,even though she was nineteen she was still very immature mentally and emotionally.Amanda heard the shower going as she headed down the carpet hallway and back downstairs to the great room.Once again she grabbed the armless chair and set it in the middle of the great room she figured that it was still about ten minutes before Nancy would come downstairs.So she decided that she would go out and smoke a cigarette before the confrontation.Amanda wore a pair of black stretch pants with a red sweater.
Amanda took a drag off her freshly lit cigarette and remembered the first time that she had met Nancy it was at a neighborhood birthday party.Diane a friend of hers that introduced them and mentioned that Nancy had just moved to Orlando from Texas and was looking for a roommate.Amanda talked to the girl most of the night finding out that the girl didn't know what she wanted to do with her life.Right now she was making good money being a executive secretary,and that's all she wanted.Amanda was going through a divorce and was in her mid-forties.She felt that Nancy was a little immature but that she could use the money.
Amanda took a drag off her cigarette that she held in her left hand between her middle and forefinger.Then she went back to that night in her mind.She had gotten together with Nancy and welcomed her as her roommate.
Amanda didn't feel like she needed to set any rules with Nancy for the first month or so she was really a great roommate.She picked up after herself kept her room clean making her bed,and when she did smoke a cigarette she went out on the Terrance just like Amanda.Unfortunately it was about a week later that things started to change her room wasn't neat,her bed unmade,things were not picked up,dishes were left in her room as well as other parts of the condo.Then when she mention it to Nancy she would explode saying she was too busy.This had gone on for about a month until now and Amanda decided it would not continue one moment longer.She took a final drag off her cigarette and put it out in the sand bowl. Then headed back inside the Condo.She could hear movement coming from upstairs so she figured that it wouldn't be long till Nancy would be coming downstairs to go out.Unfortuately Amanda wasn't about to let that happen,since it was a spanking that Nancy was asking for then it was going to be a spanking that she was about to get.Amanda moved to stand at the foot of the stairs when she heard Nancy open her door to come downstairs.
Nancy wore a black silk dress that came down to her knee,nude pantyhose and her brown hair down around her shoulders.
"Listen,don't wait up for me I'm going to a club."Nancy said coming down the stairs.Getting to the bottom of the stairs she started to move past Amanda but was surprised when Amanda reached out and grabbed her left arm then headed toward the great room.
"Amanda!What are you doing?"Nancy asked trying to pull out of Amanda's vice grip without any success.
"I told you that we are going to sit down and go over some rules of the house.It seems that I'm the only one that will be sitting.You young lady are going to be lying... across my lap!"Amanda said as she reached the chair and grabbed the paddle that was on it then sat down yanking a shocked Nancy face down across her lap.
"Noooo!Dammmittt Amanda,I let you spank me last time but you're not going to spank me again.You're not my mother!"Nancy said as she struggled frantically to get up from Amanda's lap.Amanda smiled and adjusted Nancy across her strong thighs.
"Oh sweety,that is where you are wrong cause from now on I plan on being your surrogate Mom,this time you don't have to worry about letting me spank you either."Amanda had her left arm wrapped around Nancy's waist as she kicked her legs up and down.With that Amanda raised the red balloon shaped plastic paddle in the air and brought it down in a series of resounding swats that echoed through out the room.
"Owwww!Ouchhh!Yeowww!Lett meee gooo!You can'ttt doo thisss!Owwww!"Nancy cried out frantically struggling to try and get off Amanda's lap without success.After about fifty swats to her bottom Amanda stopped only long enough to lift the black silk dress up over her waist and glanced back over her shoulder at Nancy who was starting to cry.
"Now young lady,are you ready to start listening?"Amanda asked letting the paddle rest on Nancy's bottom.
"Pleeeeasee Amanda stoppp!"
Whack!whack!Whaaack!
"I asked you a question,and I expect an answer either yes ma'am or no ma'am."
"You win yesss yessmaaam."Nancy sobbed as she stared back down at the phlush white carpet.
"Yesss yesmaam what?"Amanda questioned as she rubbed the paddle over Nancy's bottom.
"Yes ma'am,I'mmm readdddy tooo listennnn."Nancy sobbed her mascara running down her face.
Whack!Whack!Smack!Smack!Whaaack!
Amanda landed several swats to Nancy bottom which elicited a tearful series of cries.
"Rule One:Your room will be cleaned up,picked up every day before you leave this house."Am I understood?"
"Ohhhh,yesss yesssmaaa! whaaaaaah!"
Amanda tightened her hold on her waist and raised the paddle once again.Delivering another series of solid spanks right to Nancy's sit spot.Nancy noticed that there was some red starting to show around the edges of the full panties that was under the pantyhose.
"Rule Two:You will be in every night by nine o'clock and on weekend's by ten.Am I understood?"
"Ohhhh!Owwwww!Yeowww!Yesss yessmaaam."
"Rule Three:If you ever use profany around me again I will immediately put you over my knee and I promise you will get spanked everday for a week.You will also get your mouth washed out with soap.Am I understood"Amanda asked delivering another series of solid spanks right to her sit spot.
"Owwww!Ohhhh!Ouchhh!Yesss yessmaaam."Nancy sobbed.
Just then Amanda heard the doorbell and her voice rang out.
"Come in!"
A girl that was about Nancy's age stepped into the room and her mouth dropped open.
"Hi,Donna I'm afraid that Nancy is grounded for the next week and will not be able to go out.I know WHAAACK!WHAAACK!
you understand."Amanda said raising the paddle and letting it land right across Nancy's sit spot.
"Sure,uh,I'll see you later uh,Nancy."Donna said and turned heading back down the hall toward the front door.Amanda adjusted Nancy across her lap and raised the paddle again letting it fall over and over across Nancy's sit spot amist her tearful yelps.
"Now rule Four:You are grounded until you write me a life plan for the next three years.What you would like to do in that time.Am I understood?"Amanda asked.
"Ohhhh yesss,yesssmaaam."Nancy sobbed.Amanda stopped the spanking and let the paddle fall to the floor.
"Now are you ready to go over the rest of the rules or would you like for me to explain them where you are now?"
"Pleeeeasee noo morreee!I'mmm readddy tooo listnennn."Nancy sobbed.Amanda let her up off her lap and walked her over to the sofa where she sat her down Nancy let out a tearful yelp.Amanda sat down next to her and took a couple of Kleenex's handing them to her.
"Rule Five:You are to go nowhere without asking me first for permission,Am I understood?"
"Yess maaam."Nancy replied.
"I think that's enough for right now but I promise there will be more rules.So while I'm cooking dinner I want your nose in that corner there will be no rubbing."
"Yes maaam."Nancy said between hiccups standing up and baby stepping over to the corner with her hands on her head.
Amanda smiled and stood up going into the kitchen she could still hear Nancy sobbing.She had some hamburger thawed out so she decided to make hamburgers and fries for dinner.Every once in awhile she glance over at Nancy who remained in place sobbing but not nearly as much.Her bottom was a fire engine red.
Nancy couldn't believe just how much her bottom was stinging.She had never been spanked before and now in the past week she had been spanked twice.For once it seemed that she couldn't get away with things that she use to get away with.Her whole life she could pretty much do what she wanted to do when she wanted to do it.She had gradurated and wanted to leave So she moved to Orlando found a job.Now it seemed that for once in her life there was someone in her life that was willing to give her structure and discipline.Even though her bottom was on fire she didn't blame Amanda for the spanking,she had deserved the spanking.
"Alright sweetie,pull up your pantyhose and panties then come set the table for dinner."Amanda ordered.
Nancy reached down and pulled up her pantyhose and panties she winced as she turned around and headed into the dining room to set the table for dinner.Amanda walked in and took Nancy in a hug and noticed that fresh tears started flowing.
"Nancy,it's okay."Amanda said as she rubbed Nancy's back a few moments.
"Set the table I better get back to my burgers before they burn."With that Amanda leaned over and gave Nancy a quick kiss on the lips and headed back into the kitchen.Amanda wiped away a few tears and then started setting the square table under the chandlier.

Often123

Re: Nancy learns a lesson

Post by Often123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:53 pm

It appears Nancy has found the surrogate Mommy she still needs in Amanda. This relationship is turning the corner and things will definitely be different now. Another good story.

babydoll

Post by babydoll » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 am

Great story

hasbeen615

Post by hasbeen615 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 am

Thanks for another story, I hope they keep coming.