Don't Text and Drive

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
willfulbrat

Don't Text and Drive

Post by willfulbrat » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 am

Well, I am in trouble again. I could hear Daniel already. “Erin, what am I going to do with you? Will you never learn?” I hadn’t taken the risk in awhile, but got carried away chatting back-and-forth with my bestie. So, when the time came to travel the 10 minute drive home I figured a brief reply wouldn’t hurt. Not until I heard the chirp behind me, that is. Noticing the lights in my rear view mirror, I pulled slowly to the curb and watched the officer emerge from his patrol vehicle. I could feel my face was ablaze and I knew I was busted. My heart ached, my butt throbbed, and my vision blurred through the unshed tears I willed not to fall.

Handing him my license and registration I prepare for the routine question coming next, the inevitable ‘Do you know why I pulled you over?’ Of course I did. The crimson pallet that painted my face confessing to the accusations that his stare implied were all the proof he needed. The officer shook his head and began to complete the form that would lead to my demise. With a downward glance I apologize quietly submitting to his authoritative nature. Handing me the ticket with a verbal reprimand on driving safety I am dismissed to pull slowly back into traffic; the ticket mocking me in the passenger seat, my phone buzzing with Michaela’s reply and questioning my delayed answer. I cringe at the thought of the price this ticket will cost and I am not referring to financial terms. Our last “discussion” on this subject was at the suggestion of Michaela’s husband Dean who had doled out a similar punishment to her for the same offense. I endured a hefty hairbrush warm-up and 20 excruciating minutes in the corner with a burning ginger root plug firmly in place. The lesson was concluded with 50 swats from Daniel’s favorite lexan paddle which was almost too much to bear.

Though I am the one with the concrete conviction I am certain Michaela was not ‘legally parked’ for our conversation either as we both are aware her idea of legal differs from Daniel’s black-and-white point of view and no doubt Dean’s as well if either were so enlightened. The old brat stand-by of “ask me no questions, I’ll tell you no lies” is a firm rule for Michaela and I as it’s been harder to find gray lines as of late.

Arriving safely at our two story townhouse I thank God for the solitude I normally resent because of Daniel’s workaholic ways. Curling up in my favorite chair while my little kitty,Hobbes, purrs his welcome home to his missed playmate. As he nibbles at my finger tips begging for attention my mind wanders as to how I am going to broach the subject of the dreaded ticket. My manipulative mind starts to hatch a plan as to how I can hide it. I have a small savings to pay the fine but the points on my license are sure to illicit some response from our insurance carrier. Eventually, it always blows up and Daniel will be disappointed and hurt by my dishonesty and I will still have earned a more severe punishment by that time…No, it’s best to just come clean and get it over with.

I decide on a shower now to relax a little noting that bedtime is sure to come early anyway. Considering the idea of a warm comforting meal waiting for Danny as he arrives home may help pave my way to forgiveness, I quickly place some tenderized chicken breasts in a marinade prior to beginning my shower. My shower is quick but thorough as he always likes me completely shaved and clean inside and out. I blow out and style my hair, apply a modest layer of make up and moisturize with a lovely shimmering coconut lotion. Forgoing my usual jeans and tee combo I make a last ditch attempt at seduction with his favorite chiffon skirt and a simple satin camisole. Stealing one last glance in the mirror I turn my attention to preparing an elegant dinner for two.

First task was to start the steamer for the veggies. Then after placing the chicken in the broiler, I began to search the cupboards for a suitable comforting side dish. Deciding on vermicelli tossed in a light Alfredo sauce I start the water on the stove to boil as I begin preparing a sweet balsamic reduction for a garnish to add some complexity to my meal.

Setting two modest glasses of chardonnay on the table I hear the familiar sound of his approaching Lexus. Just as I am plating the carefully designed dinner I hear his key at the door.

My heart melts as the smile reaches his eyes in approval for a brief moment before his mind starts to unravel my plan.

“What a lovely surprise!” he says sweetly as I stretch up to receive a kiss on my cheek. Setting down his briefcase while appraising my efforts he knows I am softening a blow.

“I won’t ask now as it seems you put so much effort forward but rest assured it appears a discussion is in order…”

Reaching for his wine glass Daniel takes a sip while seating himself at the head of our table. His eyes seductively drinking in the array of pleasantries before him.

After he is settled and I have served us both, I take my seat beside him and pretend to enjoy the wondrous meal I so delicately prepared, which surprisingly tastes of ash to my guilty pallet. We discuss our days and are content in one another’s company which allows me to momentarily forget my dilemma of an untold confession that still awaits our upcoming evening.

Conceding to the inevitable I slowly start to clear the table, load the dishwasher and stow the leftovers for future lunches. Daniel checks in on me as the task has now entered into an abhorrent timeframe. Eventually his impatience wins out and he lends a hand to conclude the task so that we may move on to the secret confession he knows is awaiting its moment. Grabbing my hand lovingly he leads me to the overstuffed chair we often lounge in together and places me possessively on his lap. Gently caressing my trembling hands he waits for me to settle before using one slender finger under my chin so my eyes might meet his loving gaze.

I hate to have to ruin the moment but I know he will not let me procrastinate much longer. “Out with it, young lady. It can’t be over until you begin“. I start to talk several times but no words escape my lips. Finally, clearing my throat, I begin the speech I had carefully prepared. Daniel is ever the gentleman, maintaining a calm demeanor even though I know he is raging inside. I fear this calm the most, knowing full well that I had disappointed him again with my defiance.

I sit silently awaiting for the cross-examine to begin.

“How much is the ticket?” he starts.

“$300 I believe”

“ Well, that’s where we’ll start.”

I gulp, I want clarification what that means but I know in time it will be forth coming and I am not going to enjoy it.

“Who were you talking to? As if I have to ask…”

My eyes widen and my mouth gapes. “Daniel I know what I did was wrong and am willing to submit to your punishment. Please just leave her out of it…”

You know that old saying, ‘misery loves company’, well that is not so true when your best friend is a submissive as well. I am not sure why but even though I know she most likely was breaking the same rule as her commute began at the same time and is much longer. I just didn’t want her thinking I told on her like a spiteful, adolescent school mate.

“Erin you know I am obligated to let Dean know about the situation. I am sure he will not react until he is convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that she is as guilty as I suspect she is”, he announces as he gently pushes me off his lap and guides me to the corner before proceeding to his study for what I assume was a private phone call. I race to my phone to text a warning but by the time I was able to press ’send’ Dean must have already retrieved the phone to investigate the time in question, because the response I received back was an admonishment for encouraging Michaela to lie and keep secrets. Of course now I am in a rush for the sanctity of my corner because I have most likely just added to my punishment. I always knew I would rue the day Michaela and I thought our respective Dominant lovers should become ‘friends’ so to speak. Though not chummy they don’t seem to think twice about being a helpful informant to one another.

I hear Daniel open the door to his study and proceed to our bedroom. Realizing he has no plans to allow me the secure feeling of our shared space, I hear him open the closet and unlatch the lock to our ‘special toy‘ box. It’s odd how perceptive my hearing is even though my heart is about to burst out of my chest. He has yet to move around so I can tell he is contemplating my fate…300 he had said…to start! Again, I gulp trying to push the horrible thoughts out of my head as there is nothing I can do to change the past events, and fretting will not help. In an effort to steal resolve, I just concentrate on my deep breathing exercises.

Lost in my own thoughts, I hadn’t heard Danny enter the room where I was standing. It’s the lecture that broke my reverie. I roll my eyes as I am safely facing the wall knowing full well Dean informed him that I tried to warn Michaela. I listen quietly until he begins to contemplate using a penny next time so I can’t move. I gasped at that thought and heard him move closer with a low guttural laugh. I knew introducing him to FetLife and Chross’ Blog was a huge mistake but seemed such a good idea at the time. There was plenty of other information he could have taken away in lieu of corner time tortures.

“Well, I listened to your side of the discussion, so now I believe it’s my turn” he says as he grabs my ear and leads me to the ottoman that has served as a spanking bench for us. Restraining me without a word, he prepares me so that my bare bottom is elevated at its maximum and completely available for his attention. I watch his feet as he places before me the implements which he has chosen to voice his displeasure. A large wooden bath brush, a lexan paddle and a leather tawse mock me as I hear Daniel clearing his throat. Nothing can ever prepare me for the verbal onslaught he so deftly delivers. His lectures always leave me feeling like an errant schoolgirl and close to tears before the first swat has even been delivered. He prefers not to address things more than once. So, unfortunately since we had addressed the ‘texting and driving’ issue before, with the addition of a ticket on top of the misdeed, I know sitting will not be comfortable for awhile.

I can feel him behind me…admiring the pristine view that he knows will not exist in the next few moments.

“The good news, young lady, is that you will have some assistance in the payment of your fine. Dean and I agree that you two both knew full well you were wrong and Michaela was just luckier than you. Rest assured Dean is willing to assist in a remedy to that. However, you WILL attend a driving course as our insurance is high enough with that gas guzzling SUV you just HAD to have. I’ll not have you risking your welfare, Michaela’s or any other unsuspecting citizen’s with your careless and selfish impulses ever again.”

With that he swats me with his hand full force. There will be no warm-up as this lesson is meant to make a long-lasting impression. He knows bruises may be present but at this point I am assuming that is not his first concern. He continues a firm, rapid cadence for what seems like forever. Noticing a small break, I know that the worst is yet to come. Through my silent tears I see his strong hand enter my view to make his first selection. As my butt is already on fire the lexan is a perfect tool to keep it there with minimal additional damage. A new, slower, and firmer cadence begins as he swings at the base of my bottom so he can watch my cheeks rise and fall in time with the sharp echo that follows each stinging blow. When he is satisfied with the color I am allowed a small respite. He releases my bonds and gently removes my skirt, panties and blouse before leading me back to my corner which at this point is surely a welcome sanctuary. Lifting my hands to my head to avoid any mistake of non-compliance I evenly settle my weight for what is always an indefinitive duration in which only Daniel knows its true length.

I feel his breath on the back of my neck. Mixed feelings cloud my senses. I love his strength and need it. Even though I know my lessons are always painful I also know he deeply cherishes me, literally performing such lessons out of love. The chills rush up and down my spine and the hairs at the back of my neck and arms stand at attention. I know my pain has also caused a tremendous amount of moisture. Hot, molten sex betraying my contention that I hate this attention as I always want it to stop as soon as the first strike lands.

I feel his firm grip, taking my hands, he gently turns me to face him and meet his look of disappointment and genuine concern. Embarrassed and contrite I cast my eyes down so he is forced to duck his head to catch my woeful glance.

I repeat how sorry I am like a mantra begging his forgiveness which I know is inevitable if not already received even though the punishment itself is far from over.

Keeping both my hands in his, he leads me to a straight-back chair that he had placed in the middle of our kitchen. I groan at the revelation the tawse is next as he takes a seat then pulls me over his lap. Being only 5’2” I always feel so off balance in this position, I think maybe that is the appeal for Daniel as he leans me so far forward I swear only the strength in his left arm keeps me from crashing face first to the tile floor.

The first burning strike lands and the tears immediately descend. The scream I release I swear can be heard for miles into the thankfully barren housing complex that our townhouse resides in. I know now is not the time to pray exactly but one must count the little blessings as they come along. Daniel is unaware as he quickly follows that with several more red stripes stopping only to press in various places to be sure the mottling is just superficial at this time. I know when he finally stops that some purple and blue welts must have been left behind creating a pallet of painful reminders that this is considered a closed subject. I glance now to my right and the awful sight of that dreaded bath brush comes into view. I begin now to beg in earnest as I am not sure how much more I can bear.

Daniel strokes my hair and rubs my back softly to calm my racking sobs with promises it is almost over. He is patient with me as I try to get my emotions under control. I know he is a man of his word and if he intended to use all these implements tonight, he feels an obligation to follow through. A part of me appreciates that side of him, cursing it at the same time. When at last I have managed to compose myself Daniel pulls me up and cradles me in his strong embrace. I can never explain the safe and loved feeling I have after my worst corrections.

“We are almost through with our discussion Erin but you, young lady will sit in the kitchen and write a letter of apology to Dean for encouraging Michaela’s part in this fiasco before I tuck you in. There will be no texting, instant messaging or phone calls tonight. Depending on my discussion with Dean tomorrow morning I will instruct you when your phone privileges with Michaela can resume.”

Again I am lifted from his lap only to place my hands where he just sat and lovingly comforted me. His hand firmly pressing at the base of my back not hard just a reminder to hold position. Nervously, I waited for Danny to decide on a number of swats, knowing the weight of the bath brush always bruised. You may not think it, but this was such a kindness. He always allows me to know a predetermined number at the end of a severe punishment. It helps me to muster whatever courage I could to endure the upcoming pain.

Feeling the heat and welts on my already tenderized bottom Daniel decides that 10 swats would definitely be enough to drive the point home and make it sufficiently uncomfortable for me at the kitchen table.

I saw stars at the very first swat across both reddened cheeks. After that he alternated right and left until the final blow which landed centered at the lowest part of my sit spot. The scream that emanated from my throat was so deep that it actually left me feeling raw. Gasping for air I continue to attempt a few deep breaths. As the racing of my heart subsides, a satisfying calm washes over me. A calm only a fellow submissive can understand. I never feel so protected, loved and proud as when I have endured my most intense punishments.

Daniel sweeps me up and hugs me so hard it almost takes my breath away. The passionate kiss that followed actually did. Feeling terribly lightheaded, he leads me to stand next to our breakfast bar. As I stare at the hard kitchen stool the tears start to well in my eyes but Daniel leaves me there without a word. Confused at first, the tears now fall freely as I notice the items he had disappeared to collect. I gasped and started to sob in earnest as he places an electric heating pad on the chair and sets the temperature to medium. Ever the gentleman, he then proceeds to pull out the chair and graciously offer me a seat. My eyes silently implore him to yield and with an arch of his eyebrow he simply places a pen and paper before me reminding me of the task at hand. Lifting my chin, his kind eyes assure me he holds no malice towards me but wants to prove a point. “I know you think I’m being harsh but I assure you this discomfort is nothing compared to what you may feel after an accident or worse the pain I would endure had I lost you due to a silly conversation that could have certainly waited.”

Continuing, he reminds me he loves me and forgives me. A kiss on my forehead, he retreats to the comfort of ‘our chair’ with one last warning. “Be advised if I feel that letter lacks sincerity in any way, you WILL be sitting on a sore bottom tomorrow morning as well.”

With that, a chill of excitement runs down my spine as I sit on a sore heated behind. My pen flies and my heart soars. Content, cherished and protected by his strength I eagerly beg the pardon of Michaela’s husband, Dean. I can only hope upon hope that Michaela will feel this way too…

mischief_managed

Re: Don't Text and Drive

Post by mischief_managed » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:46 pm

I certainly identify with this story, my bottom is tingling thinking about what S would do to me if he knew that I text while driving at times. eeeeeps!!! Great job!!! LOVE IT!!!