New Posting: Little House - Part 2 From: jenniferjames

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jenniferjames

Little House - Part 2

Post by jenniferjames » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 am

This story is fiction.

Laura's sobs finally calmed down after some 10 minutes. She stood naked in the corner in the front of the classroom.
Meanwhile, Mary and Nellie undressed and were soon completely naked as well before the class. Ms. Beadle
took out the two special posts and attached them to the top corners on the old wood desk. The worst was yet
to come.

Me Beadle also took out a three tailed whip.

"Mary kneel on the seat and spread your legs, hug the top of the desk, being you are older I expect you to stay
in position on your own"
"Y-yes M-Ms. Beadle" she stammered. May climbed up on the seat, feet over the edge.

She waited.

"Laura, come out of the corner, time to continue your punishment" Ms. Beadle ordered.
Laura and the class could not believe there was more for Laura's poor battered bare buttocks.
"P-Please...oh...p-pleaseeeeeee..Ms. Beadle...no more...I can't sob...take anymore" she begged.
"Laura Ingall's, do as you told, lay face up on the desk and bring your feet up to your chest"

Laura sobbed as she climbed into position. Once in place Ms. Beadle secured the girl's ankles well apart
affording the class a good view of her anus. The ankles were secured to the two posts.

"Now...lets see if you can do better on the next test" she said as she prepared to strike.

The whip came hissing down hard across the cheeks. Then another and another working center, top and base.
How Laura screamed. The whip lashes the bare flesh leaving deep vivid stripes that soon overlapped. The class
watch in horror. It was one of those days when they never knew who would be called next to be punished.

Te whip lashes again and again with hard hissing blows, not enough to draw any blood, but hurt terribly.
Ms. Beadle worked over the girls buttocks and thighs. 10..15 lashes. The very tips of the whip would snap in striking
her inner cheeks and nipping her anus. Ms. Beadle stopped and put the whip down on the desk.

"After I attend to Mary and Nellie, we will finish up with you" she said.

She then took up that hard paddle and proceeded to give Mary no less than 50 extra hard swats across her teen
cheeks and thighs. Nellie stood there naked and cringed at each shot and trembled as she heard Mary scream.

Once Marys cheeks were crimson, she stopped.

"Very well, you may get up Mary, to the corner, Nellie, bend over the desk.

Nellie cried as she assumed the position. She howled and wailed and scream and cried as that hard wood slammed
full force across her young teen cheeks and thighs. Her toes curled up. On and on and like Mary she got no less than
50 swats. ms. Beadle let her up to join Mary naked in the corner.

She then went back to Laura and picked up the whip. This time she first whipped the soles and toes of each are foot.
Then she stood directly over Laura and prepared to strike vertically. The pain was intense as that whip lashed
the girls very inner cheeks, left and right over and over working closer and closer in. Then the last 5 were delivered
and all landed directly on Laura's anus and even snapped up into it. Her whole body shuddered as she let out a long
pitiful constant horrid scream.

Ms. Beadle put the whip down and freed Laura's feet. She was let off the desk. All three now stood naked
in the corner. Some 30 minutes later, Rev, Alden cane to the class room. He looked at the three naked girls.

"Laura and Nellie, come with me" he told them.
"Leave your clothes here" he added.

Laura and Nellie were taken to a private room behind the classroom. They would really hated what was to happen next.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: New Posting: Little House - Part 2 From: jenniferjames

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm

I have eagerly been waiting for part three. The asshole whipping on Laura was great. Perhaps she can humiliate herself and fart next time during her spanking upcoming like Mary with the wooden paddle.